LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too Good To Be True (7/8/20) Birthday Update

Cya

On 5/4/2020 at 3:16 AM, kirababy said:

guess we readers will have to wait and see...my guess is she absolutely tries, but does something to let Mrs Reinhardt know, and just when she thinks she is safe, she is not.

Maybe Mrs. Reinhardt was testing her? Maybe she simply turned on the faucet and waited to see what Faye would do?

On 5/8/2020 at 6:32 PM, Crinkleybutt said:

Squeee! :D A new chapter. I've really loved the plot of this story and can't wait to see what happens! Please don't keep us waiting too long.

On 5/8/2020 at 6:32 PM, Crinkleybutt said:

Squeee! :D A new chapter. I've really loved the plot of this story and can't wait to see what happens! Please don't keep us waiting too long.

I have an update for your viewing pleasure. I even put a little bit of the new update from Patreon in it too.

----

As quietly as a diapered mouse, the young woman did her best to tip toe through the living room and past the hallway which led to the bathroom. A loud noise, almost like Mrs. Reinhardt dropped something echoed out from the room. Faye stopped, dead in her tracks, as her smile instantly turned to a look of terror. The poor girl's heart raced in her chest as seconds gradually stretched into minutes while she sat frozen in place, but the urge to flee from this infantile lunacy won out in the end.

I have to quit wasting time. I have to be fast!

Had she been thinking clearly and not had her emotions dictated by fear, she may have noticed the keys sitting on the table in the kitchen, but Faye was not thinking clearly as she approached the walk in closet by the front door. The diapered bounty hunter wasted no time grabbing the first thing that caught her eye. It was a large purple coat that looked like it would swallow her up. Not exactly her first choice of clothing, but prancing around butt naked in the woods wearing nothing but an adult pamper wasn't an option. So, she grabbed the large coat and wrapped herself in the furry garment. The damn thing hung loosely on her slender frame. Between the giant coat and ridiculously large diaper, she felt like a naughty little girl playing dress up in her mommy's closet!

This is so bad…

Faye took one look at the front door before pausing and listening for any movement in the house. A faint but steady stream of water coming from the shower helped soothe her nerves slightly. 'That fat bitch was still hosing herself off'. She kept one hand on the middle of the oversized coat and slowly opened the front door. It was getting dark, but Faye had a feeling that this would be her only chance to leave so she quietly closed the front door behind her as she stepped out onto the front porch.

The night air blew through Faye's still wet hair, greeting her with a bitter cold gust that assaulted her face. Just as crisp and chilly as any winter's day that was becoming night. Faye eagerly wrapped the coat around herself, pulling it closely against her flesh as she noticed that her nipples were rock hard under the coat. 

"Shit. Where am I going to even go?!" Faye muttered to herself as she realized that she was pretty much trapped. Her body started to shake. The cold wasn't helping matters, especially since she was barefoot, but her nerves were starting to overwhelm her. She wasn't stupid. She knew that she only had one option; turn around and go inside. 

'Hopefully, the obese woman would still be in the shower when I get-'

A sharp jab pricking her neck interrupts her thoughts, causing the bounty hunter to panic as something is injected into her. Within seconds, her arms and legs turn to jelly. She can't even move them to save her life as things start to spiral before going black.

"Such a naughty girl. I gave you a chance and you blew it." Mrs. Reinhardt admonished the unconscious woman. "Now we're going to have to do things my way."

Mrs. Reinhardt bent down and placed her big hands under her baby's bottom, lifting the petite woman easily up from the ground and into her chest. Her baby was shivering at this point, nuzzling up against her bosom for warmth as the large woman walked back into the house leaving her coat behind on the porch. She didn't want to waste another minute standing out in the cold. Her baby could catch a cold!

"You really should've listened to mommy, baby Fanny." The media mogul said in a condescending tone. 

The blank stare that Faye gave her was a bit unnerving, but Mrs. Reinhardt knew that was simply one of the side effects. She really didn't want to resort to using drugs on her new baby girl, but Faye had left her little choice. If she was stubborn enough to go running out into the snow in only a diaper and a coat then she needed to be reduced to a more manageable mental state until she could learn to be a good girl. In the meantime, Faye didn't have a single thought between her ears and would be driven by physical stimuli like touch and other sensations like taste, sound and colors.

"Give mommy a giggle! Come on sweetie!"

The rotund woman tossed her diaper clad baby woman up into the air and caught her when she came back down. She gave the petite woman another toss up towards the vaulted ceiling, Faye giggling wildly with each toss. She continued to throw her one pound baby up until she was holding Faye high in the air, almost at arms length above her head, but tilted forward at an angle so that she could look over her squealing baby. Faye was gasping for breath and struggling helplessly in her grasp, but she was genuinely laughing her diapered ass off. 

Finally, Mrs. Reinhardt brought an exhausted Faye down into her arms for a nice bear hug. Unlike most women her size, the media mogul had been hitting the gym since she was in high school. She had joined the weightlifting team in college and was an avid bodybuilder. If she was always going to be overweight, doomed to a life of living large thanks to genetics, she had 

decided that she was going to be strong. She didn't want to end up like her mother; one of those helpless women who lost their breath trying to get off the couch. So, once out of college she continued her weight training regiment, hitting the gym three times a week, before she invested in her own home gym. This all but ensured that her upper body could bench press any man which also gave her the unique ability to manhandle her new adult baby. 

She then strode triumphantly up the stairs and down the hall until they reached the most prized room in her home; Faye's nursery. 

Mrs. Reinhardt laughed as she walked into the beautifully decorated room fit for a twelve month old princess. "You really thought you could escape from mommy?" 

To Be Continued…

For just a three dollar donation, you can see what happens next. I just posted the newest part with plenty of mental regression goodness. Check it out and other stories like it at my Patreon. 

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Tfmonkey said:

its getting so good

Thanks. I'll hopefully be able to continue writing this sometime next week.

On 5/18/2020 at 4:12 PM, Crinkleybutt said:

Ooooh... I hope so! I'm so excited for the next part. Love your work!!

Thank you so much for commenting! I love hearing back from my readers. Not only does it help motivate me to keep writing but it shows me that I'm doing a good job entertaining you all!

On 5/19/2020 at 7:28 AM, Baby Toni38 said:

Can't wait to see what happens next. 

Sorry for the delay. Here you go!

-----

The media mogul didn't wait for an answer, not that Faye could give her one. She playfully lifted her bundle of joy up once more into the air and held her there like she was just a baby. If Faye had been in her right state of mind, she would've equated the look Mrs. Reinhardt was giving her as a woman staring at her most prized possession. After a moment of watching Faye absent mindedly kick her legs and wriggle her arms, Mrs. Reinhardt brought her back down so that she could plant a big fat kiss on her forehead. 

"You're gonna be Mommy's princess now and forever!"

Between the nice kiss and the sound of her mommy's voice, Faye was grinning like a fool as a slight bit of drool dripped from her lips. 

"Let's get my sweet baby into her lovely crib for the night." Mrs. Reinhardt announced as she carried Faye over to the crib. Pausing for a moment to reposition Faye until she was on her hip, Mrs. Reinhardt then lowered the railing of the enormous wooden crib. With the crib now accessible, the media mogul brings Faye over and gently lowers the petite bounty hunter until Faye is sitting happily on her padded bottom. 

"I wonder if my baby Fanny is ticklish. Most little girls like you are!"

With no other words said, the large woman went in for Faye's most sensitive areas with her puffy fingers. Showing no mercy, she began to tickle the diaper clad woman's ribs. Faye's body reacted immediately to the pudgy fingers dancing across her exposed ribs with violent spasms of screaming laughter and giggling while she wriggled and thrashed wildly about. Some part of her brain told the doped up girl to try and grab the hands tickling her, but Faye's attempts at grabbing the probing fingers were poor at best. She lacked the hand eye coordination necessary to even grab at her captor's hands which were expertly administering such delicious torture to the poor woman's sensitive ribs.

Mrs. Reinhardt laughed, absolutely delighted by the sounds coming from her baby and continued to tickle her adult baby without mercy. It was like she was feeding off of Faye's babyish squeals of joy. She slowly slides the tips of her hands down to just above Faye's diaper before sweeping them across her bare tummy. 

The poor bounty hunter turned baby woman is completely spasming in laughter under her  mommy's fingers. They dance around her tiny belly button with reckless abandon, forcing every giggle and laugh from her lungs. 

After a few moments of tickling the girl's tummy, Mrs. Reinhardt's hands return to Faye's sides and continue tapping and poking at her randomly until they quickly reach her armpits. 

At this point, Faye is babbling nonsensical words and cackling like an animal as Mrs. Reinhardt unleashes the tickle monster. The tickling gradually became faster and more random as Mrs. Reinhardt would alternate between going after Faye's ribs before returning to her tummy for more. Then her

armpits, then her thighs and then all the way down to her feet! Her body was so preoccupied with being tormented by these rapidly moving fingers that she didn't even notice her diaper growing warm as urine pooled up against her hairless crotch. 

Suddenly, the tickling stops and poor Faye can only feel one thing; wet. Her skin is covered in sweat and her most intimate area feels clammy and soggy and icky and squishy! Without warning, the grown woman turned mentally months old starts to bawl like an infant.

"Did my widdle Fanny pee pee her pampers?"

Mrs. Reinhardt lifts up her newly adopted daughter's leg and sticks a finger through the leak guard, it didn't take long for her to find the cause of Faye's crying fit; a wet diaper. She picks up the sobbing girl by her underarms and places her against her hip, forcing Faye's butt and legs together, squishing the awful wet mess everywhere as she holds her. Mrs. Reinhardt gently starts to bounce Faye up and down as she walked over to the changing table, forcing her sopping wet diaper to squish and slosh about against her perfect bottom. 

"Yep, little miss run has to get used to sitting around in wet diapers." Mrs. Reinhardt laughed as she laid Faye down onto the changing table.

Faye's cries gradually became light sobs as Mrs. Reinhardt untaped her diaper and hoisted her legs up by her ankles. Her skinny body squirmed slightly due to the cool air as her piss covered bottom glistened in the light of the nursery. The media mogul cherished changing diapers and, even though her new baby was far too gone to blush, she still took joy in wiping the woman's soaked slit clean. That was, until Faye's unthinking eyes met Mrs. Reinhardt's gaze, making her stop momentarily.

It just wasn't the same without Faye being embarrassed. She didn't want the girl to suffer, but there was just something about blushing women that made the large woman's heart melt. It added a pinch of spice to a lovely crafted dinner; It completed the meal

With a sigh, Mrs. Reinhardt reached for the talcum powder and started powdering Faye. She had dreamt of this moment for so long, but just like anything worth having, she knew that she would have to work for it. In time, she knew that things would improve as she taught the baby woman how to act properly; planting the subliminal cues necessary for future behavior. It wasn't programming, just things necessary for Faye's safety. After all, she couldn't have her little baby running off naked into the woods on an icy night again. 

"There. All nice and dry!" Mrs. Reinhardt cooed down at Faye as she finished tapping the grown woman's diaper shut. 

Despite having not a single thought in her head, the media mogul could see that Faye was genuinely getting tired. Her eyes were drooping and she seemed like she could pass out at any moment. Mrs. Reinhardt smiled, happy that her baby was ready for bed. After that tickling session, she knew Faye was going to sleep like a log. 

A short trek back to the crib and Faye was laid out of the pillow top crib mattress that Mrs. Reinhardt had custom made for her. Even with the mentality of a six month old, Faye smiled, her body appreciating the feel of a soft bad as her eyes fluttered shut. 

"Sweet dreams, princess." Mrs. Reinhardt whispered as she turned the tuckered out twenty three year into the crib. She quietly raised the bars up and sealed the adult woman into the crib.

To Be Continued...

For just a three dollar donation to my Patreon, you can see what happens next. I just posted the newest part with plenty of mental regression goodness. Check it out and other stories like it at my Patreon. 

• Like 2
On 6/8/2020 at 10:29 PM, littleTomás said:

Great chapter, I'm curious to see where/if this comes back to bite the media mogul.

The roller coaster is almost at the end of its run. I cannot say what is going to happen, but there's going to be a lot more babying before anything happens. 

• Like 1

Light poured through the windows, casting long, finger-like shadows over Faye's body. She didn't pay them any attention due to the twirling shapes that danced just above her crib. Faye raised her heavy arms up, compelled to bat her hands at the numerous dangling objects that hung just out of reach. She had no name for each item or the corresponding colors associated with the elusive plastic trinkets, but she knew she had to swing at them. She didn't know why she had to do it, but that wasn't important to her as she kept batting at them, swinging her heavy, seemingly uncoordinated arms at the mobile above her.

She did this for what seemed like hours, but at most it was likely only a few minutes, until the door open and the person she hated most appeared over the side of her crib. Faye was startled by this sudden intrusion and wanted to scream at the woman. She opened her mouth to shout her lungs out and declare her independence, but no words came to her. At least, not words in the traditional sense of the definition. Mrs. Reinhardt didn't seem to notice anything was wrong with Faye as she babbled nonsensical gibberish at the big boned woman. However, internally, Faye was very dismayed even if she couldn't visibly Express her emotions. She was easily hoisted up out of her crib and carried over to that large, soft table. 

Faye tried to focus her mind and use her voice, but for some inexplicable reason, it was beyond her capability. As soon as Faye realized that her attempts at speaking weren't working, she was already changed out of her piss soaked diaper and getting taped into a fresh one.

For some reason, everything was moving so fast. She could've sworn that she had just been laying in her glorified cage when her playing had been interrupted by that horrible woman. Then, she found herself getting taped into a diaper after presumably being changed out of a wet one. Now…

Faye looked around herself and noticed that she was in a mesh lined playpen; the same one from when she tried to escape. 

'What the hell? I was just on the table getting changed?'

Everything was happening to her in a blur. It was like time was moving more quickly, or at least much faster than the young woman was used to... 

She sat there in her pen and mindlessly grabbed her blocks and sucked on them before getting tired of that and moving onto playing with her dollies. She would only momentarily come to her senses when she was forced from her playtime by her captor.

"Sweetie, let's get some food into that grumbling tummy!"

Faye looked up, more than slightly confused by the fact that she had lost so much time. It felt like she had just been woken up. Wasn't it still morning? But now it was supposedly her lunchtime?

She offered no resistance as she was strapped into the high chair and fed some baby formula from a rather large baby bottle. Faye had no problem sucking down the chalky formula as her mouth went on autopilot. Then, once she was burped, she found herself back in the living room where she was laid onto a mat and forced to play just outside of her mesh lined prison. 'I wish I was forced' she lamented. It was more like she didn't want to play, but her body had other ideas. She laid on her back and happily batted her at the items that Mrs. Reinhardt dangled just out of her reach while they both giggled and cooed at each other.

"You can do it, baby Fanny!"

Her rotund "mother" cheered as she occasionally jingled the strange, shiny, colorful shapes in front of Faye's face like she was a cat or six month old baby until yanking them high above her head, just out of her reach.

'Mommy is too fast!' Faye found herself thinking until she caught herself mentally slipping. 'Why did I just think of her as my mother?'

That word stood out to Faye as she played with the woman who seemed to be the fastest person alive. Occasionally, she'd notice that the sun seemed to never stay in the same spot when she looked through the bay windows during her momentary seconds of clarity. It was like it was rapidly moving across the sky beyond the window. One moment, she was trying to swipe at the toys the woman held above her, the next she would try to roll over as Mrs. Reinhardt struggled to teach her to crawl. By the time Faye had successfully managed to roll over, she noticed that the sun was moving towards the horizon. After failing to crawl forward for the twentieth time, she saw that the sun had disappeared beyond the rolling hills. 

"It's dinner time, sweetheart." Mrs. Reinhardt cooed down to her bundle of joy. 

Waving her arms around like an idiot, Faye tried to wrap them around Mrs. Reinhardt's neck but failed to do that. She was easily scooped up and perched on her captors hip. Looking around, Faye realized that it was night time due to how the living room glowed in the cozy yellow light of lampshades. It would've been relaxing if not for the fact that it was time for dinner. 

That woman had her once again strapped into her highchair and forced her to eat another meal that she struggled to swallow. Actually, swallow wasn't the right word to use. She couldn't even keep it in her mouth. Her tongue felt foreign to her, like it wasn't her own. She drooled randomly and got her dinner all over her breasts and stomach.

Moving quickly away from the kitchen, she was taken over to the luxurious bathtub for another bath. However this time, the crazy fat woman sat behind her, deciding to join her in the tub. Faye was livid, but didn't seem to be able to express herself properly. The much heavier woman had the petite girl lay against her glistening fat rolls while Faye tried to scream, but for whatever reason, only her mind was able to scream. Warm water gradually rose over Faye's slender form, up to her breasts. Despite the circumstances, it was almost soothing. Again, she wanted to enjoy herself, but her present company refused to give her even a moment's peace. She poured water over Faye's messy chest, washing the baby food into the tub before running a wash cloth across the girl's body. 

It was all so horrible. Like something out of a nightmare. 

'Wait a minute.' Faye found herself deep in thought as her adopted mother cleaned her body. The idea of this being a nightmare made sense to the bounty hunter imprisoned in this infantile hell. Everything was happening beyond her control, but more so than usual. Her body refused to respond to even her most basic commands. What she wouldn't give for the power to stand up and smack that huge cow in the face. Instead, her hands and legs would randomly kick and spasm unless her mind saw something colorful or shiny to focus on. 

Faye realized that she couldn't even think without long tracks of time passing by. This truth came to her as she was lifted from the tub and carried back to the nursery, swaddled in a giant towel like a newborn. While she struggled to contemplate why time was moving so fast, she found herself returning to her original epiphany that this was all simply a dream.

In the blink of an eye, she was diapered on the changing table and deposited in her crib/jail. As her eyes grew heavy and everything seemed to swirl around her, she realized that this couldn't be real; it had to be a nightmare. There was no way time could move so fast! She literally lived out an entire day in a matter of what seemed like minutes. Not only did that explain why things were occurring at such a rapid pace, but it seemed to explain why she was acting like an overgrown infant. 

Obviously, her subconscious was playing out her worst fears; becoming that bitch's baby. She realized that must've been why this dream was playing out in her mind. This made the most sense to her and was a satisfying answer to why she acted so babyish without her mind's consent. After all, you can't think or control your own body's actions in your dreams.

To Be Continued...

For just three dollars you can read the entire chapter on my Patreon and read numerous other stories that are updated monthly. If you'd like a short story or caption, you may pledge fifteen dollars and I'll write you one about any image you choose.

• Like 1
On 6/20/2020 at 4:47 AM, kirababy said:

really interested in knowing just what was done to her - and finding out if it is permanent or not

I would equate it to a really strong psychology drug; a drug that would basically be like a combination of ecstasy and xanax. It's primarily function is to reduce the recipient to a highly regressed state where colors and other stimuli are front and center: colors, sounds and movement overwhelm their mind and demand their utmost attention. The weakened limbs would probably be a side effect of the user's mind being so focused on the stimulus that it has a hard time processing orders to move arms and legs. 

I can't say if it is permanen or not (the story will reveal all soon enough), but I do think that this drug is more about putting Faye into a more manageable position and also showing the girl that disobedience is punished by being given the drug. In essence, what Mrs. Reinhardt is trying to do is show Faye that she has two options: be her baby voluntarily or be a six month old trapped in the body of a young woman. 

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry for the delay. My mom injured hard back about a ten days ago and I have been pretty busy with helping her and taking care of granny. Luckily, she's starting to feel better and is back on her feet which is a nice Birthday present. Anyway, since I have some free time since today is my birthday, I'm going to update this story!)

Faye yawned and did her best to roll over as a crinkle came from her waist, piercing the tranquility of her mind, reminding her of what she was wearing. 

"Good morning, Fanny!"

Faye struggled to blink her eyes as a terrible stench wafted all around her. It seemed like she was just thinking about something when her jailer stuck her fat head over the top of the rail and cooed at her in that insufferable voice. She didn't have long to think about what she was trying to remember as her fake mother carried her back to the changing table. 

A very nasty surprise awaited the confused bounty hunter as she was laid onto the surface with an audible squelch. 

'Why's my ass warm and sticky?!'

Normally, Faye would've shot whoever was responsible for making her sit in mud, but once again, her body refused to cooperate with her thoughts. Instead, a loud, ear piercing wail came from her mouth. Faye couldn't believe that such a sound was coming from her lungs as her big breasts heaved in between sobs. 

"Oh, poor baby. Did my Fanny make boom-booms?" Mrs. Reinhardt cooed happily as she asked again. "Did you make mommy a present?"

Oh, what Faye wouldn't give to punch this horrid woman in her jaw, but she couldn't lift her arms. It seemed like every inch of her body was too tired to move. She merely laid on the table while Mrs. Reinhardt proceeded to change her dirty diaper.

In quick succession, she was changed and dressed in some bizarre, full body garment. It felt soft to the touch and consumed her hands and feet. Faye wasn't exactly sure if the zipper was in the front or the back because when she realized just what she was wearing, she was already back in the playpen, surrounded by mesh walls and various stuffed animals. 

'I must be having that crazy dream again. Either that or I never woke up from it.'

Faye didn't dwell on whether or not she was awake or asleep because her eyes spotted a plastic rattle sitting amongst the numerous toys littered around her mesh lined prison. The very sight of the bead filled toy consumed her very soul. She wanted it. She needed to chew on it and shake it! 

Despite her best efforts, she couldn't crawl over to it nor could she reach out to it. No matter how hard she tried, she simply lacked the strength or muscle dexterity to even get up off of her tummy. Her body started to sweat in the hot confines of her footie jammies as she grew frustrated. Wails soon erupted from her mouth after she failed another attempt at sitting up. Even as she started to regain a bit of her rational mind, the reality of the situation only fueled her outburst and caused her to legitimately cry real tears. 

"You must be hungry. It's almost time for your dinner!"

Faye's sobs started to die down as she was scooped up and held by the much rounder woman. As she was carried away from her pen, Faye glanced out the window and noticed that the sun was indeed setting.

'Dinner? Already? I just woke up!'

Another unremarkable and seeming unmemorable meal quickly passed by. Unlike the last meal Faye recalled eating, this one was much cleaner. This was because her mommy had put a bib over her breasts this time. The few splotches of baby food that the bib didn't catch ended up on the front of her yellow jammies. 

"I'm sorry mommy wasn't very attentive to you today. She had work to do."

This statement fueled Faye's thoughts. Did that mean she had been left alone all day? Did she miss an opportunity to escape or was this crazy cow working in a home office she probably had somewhere in the house? 

As her body was stripped of the warm pajamas, Faye couldn't help but think that her mind was fucking with her, giving her another thing to be upset about in this bizarre dream. 'Of course the bitch who kept me as some bizarre baby slave took off for the day. That's just my mind telling me that I can't escape. That's probably why my body can't move. Probably a metaphor or something....'

A cold wipe broke her concentration and caused her to giggle as her mommy wiped her dirty womanhood clean.

"Let's get you diapered and off to beddie bye."

Faye felt herself yawn as her crotch was encased in a solid layer of thick plastic. How she longed to feel panties. Even if this was a dream, the damn thing felt so real and bulky. Still, her mind didn't focus on the sensation for long as she was laid back into her crib where she tried to stretch. Her arms and legs seemed hellbent on ignoring the simplest of commands. This didn't bother her for very long as her whole world grew black. 

---

A bright light poured into the room, casting a row of long shadows over her body. Faye tried to figure out what they were as she limply pawed at her chest, trying to touch the shadows. Her curiosity was soon replaced by the twirling shapes that reflected the morning's light as her mobile orbited over her head. She stuck her arms up in the air and wiggled her arms, trying to reach for the shapes while babbling incoherently to herself.

"There's my special girl!"

'Fuck. I'm having this damn dream again!' Faye lamented as her face actually frowned. 

"Aww, why the sour face, baby? Mommy has a surprise for you!"

Faye felt herself blink, genuinely surprised that her captor would have a surprise for her. It wasn't like there had been anything but repetition in this dream so far. Then again, a baby's life didn't exactly have much variety in it, she realized.

'What could this surprise even be? It's too cold to take me outside.'

"Let's get your butt wiped and changed first."

And just like that Faye lost her concentration and scowled. It wouldn't be a nightmare without her subconscious reminding her of her forced wardrobe that consisted of a disposable toilet. 

Another ice cold wipe pierced her lower lips causing Faye to shudder. Between being wiped and powdered, the young woman laid on the table and wondered what kind of surprise this crazy woman could have in store for her. 'Maybe she's going to potty train me? Yeah, but knowing how weird this dream has been, I'll probably fail.'

"Upsie daisy!" 

Faye held onto her obese mommy as she was carried away from her "nursery", as mommy called it, and taken out to the living room. However, unlike the majority of her dream thus far, she instantly spotted something that broke up the monotonous flow of her existence; a bizarre looking structure that stood over a foam play mat awaited her. It had a plastic frame shaped like an "A" on both sides which supported a crossbeam that held all sorts of toys and dangling bears. Faye simply couldn't think of what it was. She had no name for it. Unlike most women her age, she had never spent time around real babies. It wasn't like her lifestyle had allowed her many friends who had real babies so she had no way of knowing that the structure that looked over the living room was an adult sized baby gym.

"Now, I know you're not ready for this yet since you can barely lift your head, but I do have something fun that you can play with until you're old enough for the baby gym."

Faye's fascination with the monstrous plastic frame was quickly overshadowed by her captor's words. She was twenty three years old. Just because she was forced to wear a diaper didn't mean that she was a literal baby! However, her anger was short lived when she spotted another new toy which laid in her playpen. 

"Press the buttons, Fanny!"

'Press the buttons, huh?' Faye lifted up her heavy hand and slapped at a nearby green key on the strange piano-like toy.  A sound that can only be described as euphoric soars between her ears, tickling her brain. She wants to hear that again! She needs to hear that again! She pushes the key again with her uncordinanded fingers and is instantaneously rewarded with the same sound, but it isn't quite as majestic as the first time she heard it. 

'Maybe the red one…'

It was better than any type of booze she had ever consumed in her life! Each button she pushed gave her a new high. She found herself quickly becoming addicted to the sounds that the toy produced, wondering what the next button she pressed would do as a sort of mania that was no different than what a sugar fueled, hyper two year old would experience. 

Mrs. Reinhardt couldn't but grin as her little Fanny kept swatting the keys of her new toy as a dopey grin spread across the baby woman's face. 

The rest of Faye's day was spent slapping at buttons and drooling on herself as she quickly became overwhelmed and consumed by the baby piano toy.

"Eww, baby Fanny. Did you go Boom Boom again?"

Faye looked up, unsure of the state of her underwear as she noticed that the room had begun growing dark. Once again, it seemed to be nighttime and her captor had seemingly left her alone all day. 

'Fuck! Why is my mind doing this to me?!' 

Still, despite how upset she was, there was no outward rebellion given as she found herself manhandled by her captor. She was laid on the changing table, much to her confusion, and proceeded to get her butt wiped. 

"Alright, baby. Let's get your tummy filled and then it's time for bed."

Faye didn't exactly care for the baby mush her captor forced into her mouth. For whatever reason, her subconscious decided to let her actually eat the food without much incident. Aside from the few bites that fell onto her bib, she was clean and that was a good thing. No matter how nice the bath was, she definitely didn't want to relive the one she took with Mrs. Reinhardt ever again. No matter how bad her dreams got in the future, that bath would definitely make the top ten on her list of bad dreams for eternity. 

"Good girl! Tomorrow mommy will hopefully get some free time to play with you now that the first episode of your show is ready to air."

'Show? What show?' This was a strange turn of events. Whenever she thought she had this weird dream figured out, it would throw her a curveball. Horrible bath? Euphoric Baby Toy. Waking up in a poopy diaper? Getting back some limited movement in her arms. It seemed like her subconscious tried to give her bits of joy to break up her misery before dunking her right back into the tub of torment.

Even if she could ask, she doubted that her jailer would tell her what show she was talking about. 'Probably some dumb baby cartoon that Mrs. Reinhardt had created for me or something.' Faye thought with a frown as was laid in her crib for night nights.

With each passing moment her mind was growing more and more fuzzy as her eyes grew heavier, Faye resigned herself to the belief that she was dreaming. After all, it was the only thing that made sense. 

To Be Continued!

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...