LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too Good To Be True (7/8/20) Birthday Update

Cya

On Tuesday, January 08, 2019 at 11:30 AM, Bluebird67 said:

How many readers were expecting that?

Full marks for (temporarily, we suppose) busting the trope! Mrs R’s sadness at the end of this episode is quite touching.

I do like to throw in an occasional twist when my clients allow it. Also, it isn't easy to break the trope and keep the readers interest, but seeing so much feedback on this chapter really felt good. I'll have to make more curveballs in the future if it can be allowed. As for Mrs. Reinhardt, she has suppressed her emotions for so long that when she finally had someone seemingly show interest in her kink, beyond an hour paid visit, she immediately attached herself fully to that person. In this case Faye just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

On Tuesday, January 08, 2019 at 4:46 PM, Crinkleybutt said:

Please, please tell me this isn't the end of the story!!

Nope, there's a lot more coming. Just had to take a bit of break to recharge before moving forward. Expect another small update in a few days.

On Tuesday, January 08, 2019 at 5:45 PM, the diaper mike said:

Awesome please continue

Thank you. I have written a bit more, but I do apologize for the delay.

On Sunday, January 13, 2019 at 1:27 AM, CDfm said:

I liked the new chapter. I was a little surprised that Faye left so easily. I have a feeling she may change her mind after a night or two in the streets. Being treated like a baby may not be the greatest, but it beats sleeping on the street especially when it’s cold and wet. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

She's a tough woman and, having a body that would make Super Models envious ensures that she won't be on the streets for long. After all, she has shown that she is not exactly looking for love, but a quick buck and a roof over her head. Expect more soon!

'This was supposed to be easy. He's a small fry. A nobody.'

Faye reminded herself as she lept over a fallen, metal trash can, continuing after the troublesome, five hundred thousand woolong bounty at full sprint. He was some small time drug dealer who had sold the wrong kid a bad batch of drugs. If not for the kid's father, she wouldn't be chasing after this clown, but the price was right, even if it was a little light compared to her typical fare. The small payout on his head had given Faye the illusion of ease, that this scumbag would be an easy mark. Sadly, he was anything but easy to catch as she had found out.

Faye would've had him by now if not for her terrible run of bad luck. It all started at the bounty head's apartment building before he moved onto the bar. The lavender haired bounty hunter had walked up to the apartment block just in time to see her target walk out of the building. She knew it was John Tavares from his long brown hair and scruffy beard that grew from his chin. Dark circles lined his eyes punctuated his boney cheeks. His face matched his mugshot perfectly. However, before she could make her move, she noticed two more guys exit the building with him.

Unlike the malnourished drug dealer, the thugs who accompanied him stood a foot taller and had a hundred pounds on the guy. The one on his right sported a shaved head and chiseled jawline. He wore a white wife beater which exposed his ripped physique, his arms alone looked like the guy lived in the gym and breathed steroids. The other guy, to John's left, wasn't as physically fit, but his stature and weight made him intimidating to a petite woman like Faye. Even though she had her Glock at the ready, she couldn't possibly take on three guys at once.

So, since she had few options, she decided to put her gun in her jacket and follow the bounty who was flanked by his two buddies. Normally, she would've left the footwork to Spike, but he was still wounded from the showdown with Vicious. Besides, with Spike laid up, there was no money coming in to support the crew of the Bebop. All she had to do was keep an eye on this idiot until his friends left him alone. In retrospect she should've waited for him to return to his apartment, but she had been impatient, which was how she now ended up chasing this guy down back alleys a quarter past two in the morning.

It had all gone wrong once John had been left alone in the bar. Faye had followed the group of goons to some dive bar with a blue phoenix glowing in neon above the entrance. She sat at a table, far enough away from her target, but not too far away that she'd lose track of him. The rest of her night was spent shooing away drunken guys who were horny and eager to try their pick up lines and one liners on her. Luckily for Faye, it was a busy Friday night so John and his bulky behemoths were busy and paid no attention to the bar drama she attracted while the sucked up dealer sold his product to various types of patrons that were around the bar.

About twenty minutes ago, Faye had watched the meathead and his body building cohort leave, this had left John alone in the bar. With his muscle gone, she felt that it was her moment to strike. Faye had approached him through the dwindling crowd once last call was announced. His face had lit up when he made eye contact with her, Faye recalled. Obviously, he never expected the porcelain beauty to be hunting him, instead he suddendly looked at her chest. Faye knew he liked what he saw, but his expression quickly turned ghost white when he spotted the 9mm Glock sticking up out of the side of her jacket. In an instant, he bolted through the drunken bar goers and fled from the bar.

That one screw up, her gun carelessly sticking out of her jacket, had turned what should have been a simple arrest into this mad dash through filthy side streets. He was fast, the bar fly turned bounty hunter had to give him that. Still, she was keeping up with this junk pusher despite her two pack a day habit. Her persistence was rewarded when she watched the scraggly looking man dart into an alcove. Once Faye rounded the corner, a grin spread across her face as she realized that this dope dealer had ran smack dab into a dead end. She literally had him cornered!

John sporadically looked around the alley, feeling fenced in and on edge. He spotted an old gutter pipe that went up the roof of a three story building and grabbed at it. He desperately tried to climb up the old, rusted pipe, but midway through his climb, it snapped in two. John found himself falling backwards until the cold concrete broke his fall. Dazed and disoriented from landing square on his back, John slowly opened his eyes, only to find himself staring down the barrel of Faye's automatic pistol.

Faye stood above her target. Finally, after such a long night of tracking this idiot, she had him right where she wanted him.

"You sure gave me one hell of a hard time, you know that?"

"Look, I'll give you anything you want!" John pleaded. "Just don't turn me in!"

"All I want is the price on your head." Faye replied.

Emerging from the shadows, a lone figure reached out and stuck a needle into Faye's neck. The prick caused Faye to spin around and face her mystery man who had injected God only knew into her. The lavender haired woman gazed at the man, angry and startled. She did her best to appear in control of the situation as she held up her gun.

"What the fuck did you just stick me with?!"

"A mild, but fast acting sedative. My boss was very clear that you were to be delivered to her, unharmed." He stated in a gravelly voice.

"Her?" Faye questioned as her eyes started to grow heavy. Her anxiety gripped her mind as she made one final demand. "Who do you work for?!"

A look of surprise and shock spread across Faye's face as she felt her body grow heavy as her body slumped forward, falling right into the strange man's arms. she tried to utter one last thing before her world grew dark.

"Mama Bird, I have baby bird secured." The man stated into his com link.

"Oh thank goodness!" An ecstatic voice replied before asking "when will you have her delivered to me?"

"ETA is two hours. Departing from Mars."

As soon as the woman started blubbering on the other end of the transmission, the lone figure turned off his comlink and lifted Faye over his shoulder. He spotted John, the drug dealer with a price on his head, staring at him in wonder.

"Who are you?" The mysterious stranger asked.

"I'm nobody." John hung his head low, bowing before the man carrying Faye walked away.

To Be Continued...

For just a three dollars, you can read the next installment and check out other stories like this at my Patreon. If you'd like a short story, you may pledge fifteen dollars and I'll write you one about any image you choose.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Very good. I was thrown off a little bit with the bounty hunter thing. It seemed a little strange that Faye was both a bounty hunter and being hunted at the same time. You would think she would have known there was a bounty on her head and she could have taken precautions to avoid being picked up. I will be watching for more. 

A prickling sensation ran up Faye's legs, causing her to wake with a start. She rapidly looked from side to side, noticing that her arms and legs had been restrained to the mattress she was laying on. Gazing out from beyond the crib bars she was surrounded by was a nursery that looked oddly familiar. It took her a few moments to realize where she was as she tried to calm herself down.

Suddenly, it all came back to her: the diapering in that crazy media mogul's office, the long awkward drive out to the country in the middle of the night and, of course, the bizarre nursery that the fat cow of a woman expected her to live in. There was no that she could be back in that room! This had to be some kind of nightmare!

“Hey!”

Faye yelled out, hoping that someone would come in and release her from the adult sized crib.

“Let me out of here!”

Her voice sounded strange to her, like it was echoing or something. She figured that she was probably still under the effect of the drugs that were used to knock her out. It would definitely explain the strange pins and needles sensation that ran down her shapely legs.

An overhead vent turned on and Faye felt a warm surge of air pour into the room. It was at that moment that she realized that she was naked! This discovery forced Faye to pull at her binds once more out of shock. Even though the bounty hunter was used to wearing next to nothing at all, due to her skimpy choice of clothing, she still had a sense of modesty! As she tried to cover her breasts, she heard an odd sound, not unlike the ruffling of a plastic trash bag, coming from her waist. It was upon hearing that noise that she wiggled her hips and felt an odd and bulky material caressing her crotch.

"You can't be serious.".

The bounty hunter sighed after making eye contact with the large white diaper that she had been dressed in. Faye had a sneaking suspicion that it was probably Mrs. Reinhardt who had stripped her once she had been delivered, but that didn't make her feel any better. All she wanted, at that moment, was to be released from the damned crib and be allowed to put on something a bit more mature.

"Could've put me in a shirt at least!"

Faye clumsily kicked the rail of her crib and instantly regretted it as a small trickle of urine escaped into her diaper. Startled by the hot gush of pee, The young woman looked down past her breasts and tried to see if there was any evidence of her "accident".All she could see were the cartoon characters which framed the top of her diaper. ‘The diaper!’ She mentally corrected herself. After all, it wasn't like she had gone shopping and picked this gaudy bloated plastic nightmare out for herself to wear.

The diaper in question was an enlarged version of a baby's diaper. It was mostly white all over with blue trim and leg guards. Faye couldn't see how many tapes held her captive in the thing, but she could tell that they were large tapes by how much of the waistband they covered.

The door creaking open caught her attention as someone was slowly opening it. Faye could hear the woman talking, but to who, remained a mystery.

“I'll have the footage compiled and ready in a week or so.”

The door stood still, hallway ajar, which allowed a mammoth shadow to fall over the crib bound Faye. As the woman continued with her conversation, Faye could hear exactly what was being said. It took only a sentence being said for Faye to recognize who  the voice belonged to. She hoped that she was wrong, but deep down she knew only one person who would want to do this to her.

“Mmm, I guess I should have enough footage to send you by the end of the day for a commercial, but I'll have to call you back. Thanks!”

Mrs. Reinhardt entered the nursery in a rather triumphant manner as she put her cell phone away.

"I thought I heard you in here. Finally up, huh?"

The stocky woman asked as she stood over Faye, gazing down at her naked body.

"What the fuck, lady?"

“You had mommy so worried. Racking up that huge bounty on your head!” Mrs. Reinhardt continued to talk, ignoring Faye's outburst.

Faye shot the fat woman a dirty look, but before she could even think of a thing to say, she felt two fingers enter her diaper, probing her padding for moisture. The large fingers lurked just inches away from her womanly folds. Instinctively, Faye tried to pull away from Mrs. Reinhardt, but quickly felt her binds dig into her skin. She remembered that she was strapped to the mattress and, even if she could move, her legs were numb from the waist down. Sighing in defeat, Faye asked:

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“Simple, my little girl. A mother's job is to protect her baby and that's what I'm going to do. If mommy hadn't gotten to you first. Why, I shudder to think about the prison you would've ended up in due to all the trouble you've been causing.”

Faye felt her face grow crimson. It was one thing if she had been kidnapped to continue that bizarre sex game that she thought Mrs. Reinhardt wanted her for, but this type of roleplay was just too much for her to bare. This crazy woman wanted to force her to be her literal baby!

“That bounty was bullshit!”

Mrs. Reinhardt frowned.

“I let your first outburst slide, but continued use of language like that is going to earn your butt a trip over my knee.”

Faye decided to  keep her mouth shut. She already felt odd, her legs were still numb and the last thing she wanted was to be paddled by this crazy woman. Knowing her luck, the bitch probably had one of those large wooden paddles.

Suddenly, Faye felt a pressure in her crotch as Mrs. Reinhardt pressed her hand into the front of the Faye's diaper. Faye felt overwhelmed conflicted by what was happening. On the one hand, the feeling of Mrs. Reinhardt pushing the squishy padding against her womanly slit was very arousing for Faye. However, one the other hand, she was literally getting her piss soaked diaper rubbed into her sick. Just the thought of it made her sick to her stomach.

A muted crinkle told Mrs. Reinhardt everything she needed to know as she moved her hand across Faye’s oversized disposable diaper, patting it all the while. Despite the fact that the obese businesses woman knew Faye was wet, she still reinserted her meaty fingers into the leg gatherers of the diaper to further tease her captive.

Faye instinctively flinched as Mrs. Reinhardt’s sausage like fingers brushed against her bald slit. The business woman took perverse pleasure in exploring her adult baby's folds.

The bitch was toying with her! Being violated like this was definitely the lowest moment  in Faye's life. Regardless of whatever punishment the cow could dish out, Faye knew she had to stop this.

“Hey you fat bitch! Stop touching me like that or  I'll make you pay!"

The response wasn't exactly one Faye was hoping for.

“That's funny, Big Baby Faye.”

“Don't call me that! I'm a grown woman, damn it!”

“You're so fussy today, I think it's time for your medicine.”

Mrs. Reinhardt announced behind a sadistic smile. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a syringe.

“Fuck! Keep that shit away from me!”

Faye started thrashing against her bonds, desperate to break free from the ropes which held her tied down to the mattress. It was a futile struggle since no matter how hard she tried to wriggle lose, she couldn't get free. All it did was get her worked up and covered in sweat.

“That's a good girl. Get that heart rate up. It'll help get the medicine kick in faster.”

Mrs. Reinhardt cooed as she injected the needle right into Faye's numb thigh. She pushed down the plunger and sent the chemical concoction flowing into Faye's veins.

After about a minute, the drug had reached her brain. Faye could feel her mind growing slower as the chemical trickled through synapsis, invading every crevice of her frontal lobe. The young woman was beginning to have trouble understanding her own thoughts, let alone what was going on around her, but that didn't seem to bother Faye. After all, she felt warm all over.

While she was enjoying the tingling feeling across her body, her central cortex, home to her speech center, was being assaulted by the chemical cocktail. A fleeting series of words streamed through her mind like code to a computer, but such information was incomprehensible to the young woman as her speech center went dormant.

Faye was instantly reduced to a retard who couldn't even speak, all of her thoughts were literally reduced to images and, without words, the images had no meaning at all. She stared at the woman leaning over the crib bars above her and struggled to make sense of the things she saw. Suddenly, Faye had a horrifying revelation; she could no longer understand what anything was!

Luckily, Faye's anxiety was short lived as the young woman grew more relaxed, allowing all of her confusion to vanish. Her mind had returned to its sluggish state, silencing all thoughts and concerns. Her body continued to feel warm and fuzzy as her brain gradually simplified itself.

Like the lights of Las Vegas at dawn, millions of brain cells were being turned off, leaving Faye with the mental faculties of a twelve month old baby. The brain dead bounty hunter gazed up at the person facing her and wondered who she was. Warm drool trickled down her chin, but she ignored it as she stared at this fat woman.

"I think all those big girl thoughts went bye bye, huh?" Mrs. Reinhardt asked rhetorically as she looked into Faye's big, unthinking eyes.

Faye was unsure of what to make of this strange lady talking to her. With her drool covered lips, Faye tried to make big girl words, but only succeeded in blowing a spit bubble.

"I'll take that as a yes. Now, it's time for my little TV star to get her diaper changed, oh yes it is!”

To Be Continued...

For just a three dollars, you can read my other stories like this one at my Patreon. If you'd like a short story, you may pledge fifteen dollars and I'll write you one about any image you choose.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=666021

On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 11:03 PM, Guilend said:

I wasn't sure if I'd like this one, but i have been enjoying it. Please keep up the good work.

Thanks! It's been an interesting and challenging story to write, but I'm glad you're enjoying the ride.

On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 2:19 PM, kirababy said:

definitely enjoyed the twist, and looking forward to more!

I've been trying to mix things up with twists here and there. My client didn't give me much to work with, but I always try to make different stories compared to what's considered the "norm". As for the TV star thing, well, that was my customer's main request. 

On Monday, February 25, 2019 at 5:34 PM, Crinkleybutt said:

Yay! The story continues and with such a great twist too!

I'm happy to hear that you are liking all the twists abd turns this story has taken. 

On Friday, March 01, 2019 at 4:58 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

fun :)

And more fun is to come.

On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 10:46 PM, CDfm said:

Very good. I was thrown off a little bit with the bounty hunter thing. It seemed a little strange that Faye was both a bounty hunter and being hunted at the same time. You would think she would have known there was a bounty on her head and she could have taken precautions to avoid being picked up. I will be watching for more. 

Well, she was on the hunt during the broadcast so she wasn't exactly aware of the price put on her head. As to why there's a price on her head? That's a different story for another day. Also, glad to see that you're back in the comment section!  

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 6:56 PM, Crinkleybutt said:

Yay! A new chapter. I've been waiting to find out what happened to Faye.

I'll try to get more updates out since I've kind of fallen behind due to my pledges on Patreon.

I'd just like to thank you all for your nice comments and I greatly appreciate your feedback. Also, a big thank you to everyone reading out there! I never would've imagined this story becoming so popular. Thanks again! 

I would like to apologize for the absence of this story. As some of you may have heard, I was suspended from Patreon for, ironically enough, my more pure stories. I guess you can't have both kinky sex based stories alongside more wholesome fare...Who knew? 

Still, I shouldn't have taken so long to get this story back on track. As a bit of a gift, I rewrote the last chapter so that it flows a bit better and the drug's effects are more understandable. Also, I made sure to give you guys the good stuff in this update. Pure, diaper changing bliss. Anyway, without further delay, I bring you the new installment of "Too Good To Be True"! 

-----

With the flip of a lever, Mrs. Reinhardt lowered the side of the crib and leaned forward to scoop up Faye. The larger woman slipped her hands in between Faye's armpits and hoisted the diaper clad beauty up off of the mattress. Luckily, for the new mommy, it wasn't very difficult to lift her baby up since the young woman wasn't very heavy. In fact, she felt as light as a twig to the media mogul who carried her prive over to the changing table.

Mrs. Reinhardt paused for a brief moment and savored the feeling of holding her precious adult baby. She could smell Faye's shampoo due to how the mentally impaired woman rested her head on Mrs. Reinhardt's shoulder. It was so heavenly!

All the years of conquering the airwaves and consolidating her network as the number one source of entertainment, had left her feeling empty. For most of her adult life she had longed for someone to help her feel whole again. She had filled that void in her life with hookers who she diapered and talked baby talk to, but this was different. Faye truly needed her now. To think that all she really needed in her life was someone that was dependant upon on her for everything. Someone she could love and take care of unconditionally. It was so simple and yet so bizarre that diapering and babying another grown woman would be what she ultimately considered to be her biggest accomplishment to date.

After savoring the moment of holding her new baby, Mrs. Reinhardt sensed her five foot four bundle of joy getting a bit restless. She gently placed the lavender haired gal onto the oversized changing table with ease and reached underneath the surface of the table to grab her supplies.

"Abbu labbama."

"I know, sweetness. Just a second and Mommy will get you out of that wet diaper and into some dry pampers."

Wasting no time, Mrs. Reinhardt sat the baby powder and wipes down on the side of the table before she grabbed Faye's ankles. With practically no effort, Mrs. Reinhardt guided the girl's legs until her knees were resting just below her breasts, leaving her big padded bottom sticking out. The rotund woman couldn't resist giving her baby's big diapered butt a few playful pats.

"Something tells me that you'll be making mommy a lot of presents later."

Faye was too far gone to even acknowledge that she was being spoken to. The young woman merely gurgled and cooed happily while her new mommy untaped her diaper and slowly peeled it off of her moist butt.

"Hmm, this diaper could've handled a lot more, but I don't want my baby getting a rash."

Mrs. Reinhardt balled the old dirty diaper up and then grabbed Faye's ankles. She hoisted her girl's legs towards the ceiling, which involuntarily caused a giggle to escape from her mentally devoid baby's mouth. With her free hand, she managed to slip a new diaper under her perfectly round butt. Mrs. Reinhardt then grabbed a bottle of lotion from the side of the table. She gave it a few pumps, freeing the cool moisturizer into her palm. Once she had enough lotion, she began to slowly rub Faye's exposed pussy and all around her bald crotch, working the soothing lotion into every fold.

While this was happening, Faye was miles away mentally, but her body responded to the physical stimulus in much the manner that Mrs. Reinhardt had expected it to.

"Aww, getting all wet for mommy?" Mrs. Reinhardt cooed down to her mindless baby. "Let's wait until I get your new pamper on before you have another accident, okay?"

Faye closed her eyes and moaned as she felt the cool, greased up fingers slip in and out of her clit. Mrs. Reinhardt knew just when to stop her teasing, moving onto Faye's backside where she slid her hands between Faye’s butt cheeks. Poor Faye felt her pussy stop getting those nice, tingling feelings. On a pure primal level she knew she needed more! Faye naturally arched her back off of the table and pushed herself up, thrusting her hairless crotch into Mrs. Reinhardt’s moving hand.

"Now, now. Good girls don't do that!"

Mrs. Reinhardt declared, giving Faye a light, wet slap on the thigh.

Faye merely whimpered, ceasing her naughty acts.

"That's much better."

Mrs. Reinhardt began to tape the diaper up, sealing the frustrated Faye into the bulky plastic prison. Even if Faye could figure out how to masturbate, this diaper was too thick to allow her uncoordinated hand to do much of anything through the padding. And, since the diaper stopped at just above her belly-button, it wasn't like she was going to be able to just stick her hand in there without alerting Mrs. Reinhardt.

With a bit of effort, due to how high the table was compared to her, Mrs. Reinhardt managed to get Faye off of the changing table and perched back onto her hip.

"Let's go play with some toys in the living room while Mommy watches the news."

To Be Continued...

If you want to read the next part of this story, where Faye is fed baby for in her high chair, then check out my Patreon! 

• Like 1

I must have missed one chapter here. I don’t know how I did that. No Matt, I am caught back up again. Great chapters though. I was a little surprised that Mrs. Reinhardt resorted to chemical regression to control Faye. Now I wonder if the regression is going to be permanent or if she will slowly get back to her normal self again. I have run out of likes for the day or I would have gladly given it one. I am glad to see this story back and will do better at watching for new chapters. 

I just found this story the first thing that I noticed was how well it was written.

It caught me off guard that it was so easy to read.

The only part I don't like and came in this last chapter is the drugs.

I'm hoping that after awhile Faye will understand that living with

Mrs. Reinhardt  is better then living on the street.

BUT .... how did she get a gun?

Is she really a bounty hunter and who is her partner?

Can't wait for the next chapter. ?

• 10 months later...
On 6/16/2019 at 12:55 AM, CDfm said:

I must have missed one chapter here. I don’t know how I did that. No Matt, I am caught back up again. Great chapters though. I was a little surprised that Mrs. Reinhardt resorted to chemical regression to control Faye. Now I wonder if the regression is going to be permanent or if she will slowly get back to her normal self again. I have run out of likes for the day or I would have gladly given it one. I am glad to see this story back and will do better at watching for new chapters. 

I apologize for the delay and the answer to your question will be answered soon. 

On 6/16/2019 at 1:45 AM, crono said:

looking forward to seeing more of Faye and what is on store for her. Keep up the good work!

Well, Faye is back. I hope you're still interested in her story.

On 6/17/2019 at 9:49 AM, Eagle0769 said:

I just found this story the first thing that I noticed was how well it was written.

It caught me off guard that it was so easy to read.

The only part I don't like and came in this last chapter is the drugs.

I'm hoping that after awhile Faye will understand that living with

Mrs. Reinhardt  is better then living on the street.

BUT .... how did she get a gun?

Is she really a bounty hunter and who is her partner?

Can't wait for the next chapter. ?

I'm glad you are finding it easy to read since it is a rather difficult commission to write. I'll admit that I used to have trouble writing back then, but now I feel more confident in my abilities. I never forgot this comment. It helped me, it inspired me to improve.  As for Faye, a year has passed (both in the real world and the story) and she has gone through many changes. No longer is she homeless. She now works with a small group of bounty hunters and lives in a small room aboard their ship. It may not be Paradise, but I personally believe that she would prefer it living as a woman's doll. It's tough to say when she acquired her gun. Possibly before becoming a bounty hunter would be my guess. The girl bounced from terrible situation to terrible situation until the guys rescued her from a Casino boss.

With all that said, I apologize for the long waot and for the regression drugs, but they are not permanent. They're merely used to help Faye become the perfect baby. Her mind won't be damaged, but her pride will take a hit or two.

---A Few Hours Later---

The giggling of a full grown woman could be heard coming from Mrs. Reinhardt’s living room. Just by looking at the area immediately outside of her state of the art kitchen you'd assume that Mrs. Reinhardt had a baby, and the footage being filmed by the cameras would give such an illusion to viewers once it was edited. However, the truth of the matter was a simple, yet twisted one; the media mogul had kidnapped Faye and turned her into the drooling, drugged up woman, who could be seen sitting on a blanket in nothing more than a diaper.

Faye happily and mindlessly "sorted" through her toys, alternating between shaking a rattle or throwing blocks. When either of those activities bored her, she would babble out some nonsensical gibberish and be rewarded with Mrs. Reinhardt’s attention. Said attention was mostly a mixture or condescending praise and having her intelligence subtly insulted. Despite the masked venom of Mrs. Reinhardt’s words, she did love her little Faye. 

Mostly she said these things to get footage for the show she was making that would star her big baby. She knew from her years of running the television network that watching, what was essentially a mentally challenged woman, would not make for good TV. Sure, the fetish was shocking and seeing a woman cared for, in such an unorthodox manner would lead to decent ratings, but she had to get people to talk about what they had seen. Only when people started talking about a show would it become popular. And ridicule was just as good any other method to get people talking.

Another weapon in her arsenal of TV tricks was the fact that Faye wasn't truly mentally regressed. As a matter of fact, the drug was only temporary. The reason why Mrs. Reinhardt didn't just permanently obliterate Faye's mind was twofold; footage of her resisting the treatment and being a bitch could lead to higher ratings and appeal to people into bondage. Secondly, if Faye appeared to only be acting and not mentally challenged, people would be rapidly commenting at how remarkable her "baby play" acting was. Regardless of ratings, Mrs. Reinhardt wanted to mold Faye into the perfect baby. There was no fun in it if she just turned her mind into mush. Speaking of mush, it was time for lunch.

Mrs Rienhardt smiled warmly down at her little Faye, watching as the baby brained woman stuck her fingers into her mouth, happily sucking on them.

It was a cute sight, but also told the maternal matron that her baby was hungry. Squatting down,  Mrs Rienhardt gently tapped Faye on the forehead to get her attention. "Does my wittle baby Faye want some num nums?" She cooed getting a happy bout of gibberish in response as Faye held her spit coated fingers out towards Mrs Rienhardt.

The much fatter woman scooped up the lavender haired bombshell and carried her over to the kitchen where a large high chair awaited Faye. Even if the TV show didn't generate controversy, Mrs. Reinhardt knew that such an attractive young lady, like Faye, would bring in the eighteen to forty five male demographic. As long as Faye's breasts were bouncing around, the guys would watch, the media mogul was sure of this.

"Aba wan num nums" Faye grinned as the plastic tray was lowered in front of her. The mentally drained woman quickly whined when the tray pinned her breasts against her body.

"Hmm, that just won't do. Let's get your funbags free so they don't hurt."

Adjusting the setting of the tray, the media mogul pulled it out, letting Faye's breasts drop. She then used her left hand to hold up the massive melons (a side effect of the drug was temporary inflation of the mammories) and with a gentle push, Mrs. Reinhardt set the tray back into place. It was quite the sight, Faye's giant boobs were literally sitting on the tray, not giving her any modesty or leaving much room for food.

"Here comes the spaceship!" 

The greedy adult baby opened up and eagerly slurped down the grape flavored baby food. Spoon after spoon entered Faye's mouth and always left empty. After about five minutes, Mrs. Reinhardt grew a bit bored and decided to make things interesting.

"Opps."

An intentional "accident" caused some of the baby goop to land in Faye’s hair. Just the curious reaction alone, on the brain drained woman's face, caused the larger woman's heart to flutter. 'She's so cute!"

A few more "missed" spoonfuls and Faye looked like a messy two year old. There was baby food on Faye’s face, breasts and hair! Mrs. Reinhardt knew that she'd have to clean up her baby soon, but part of her wanted to see just how messy she could get her Faye.

Faye's eyes went wide as she saw a giant spoon filled with mush being brought towards her. Her mind had literally just turned on, like the flip of a light switch. One moment she was a drooling pamper packing retard and the next, she was an articulate young adult who found herself trapped in a high chair, covered in purple jelly. Shocked, and more than a little disturbed by her state of dress,or undress for that matter, she grimaced.

"Why is there disgusting goop in my hair and all over my-" Faye gasped. "What the hell did you do to my boobs?!"

"For starters, you're a messy eater, and secondly, that's a side effect of your medicine."

"Medicine?" Faye cocked an eyebrow.

"Just something I gave you to start things on the right foot. I've wanted a baby for so long that I couldn't wait for you to act properly. Still, I much rather have you behaving naturally, like a baby, instead of frying your mind with drugs."

"You drugged me?" Faye asked, startled by how much time she lost. It all made sense, but still made the revelation different to swallow.

"Yes, like I said, I want a baby and you weren't being very cooperative. Keep in mind that the more I have to resort to using that medicine, the higher the probability that you might lose your mind becomes. Now, I'm done talking to you like an adult. From here on out, you will be my little ray of sunshine. I expect nothing but baby talk and giggling or I'll administer more of that serum."

Faye knew not to open her mouth. She had so much she wanted to say. Just the thought of telling this bitch off was almost worth it, but Faye knew not to tempt this nutcase. After all, the bombshell bounty hunter knew that, no matter what, this cow would get her wish either way. She had nothing to lose by complying and only everything else to lose by opening her big mouth.

"I don't hear any baby talk or giggling!"

Faye screwed up her face, trying to think of something to say, anything to say. 'What the hell do babies say?'.

"Ummm, goo goo ga ga?"

To Be Continued...

If you want to read the next part of this story, where Faye is given a bath, then please check out my Patreon! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Since this is one of my favorite stories to write, I decided to post a fairly long part from the newest chapter. I hope you enjoy and I truly appreciate your support, feedback and patience!

---

Mrs. Reinhardt sighed. "It's a start."

Faye simply frowned. Yeah, she wasn't a great actress. If she was then she would've never been drowning her sorrow in a bar last year and made the mistake of getting involved with this crazy cow of a woman. If she had any acting skills what so ever, she would've been in movies by now instead of hunting down dirtbags for dimes. Even after leaving the deranged executive the first time, the buxom bombshell hadn't managed to keep herself out of trouble. Bouncing from job after job until she ended up pissing off the wrong casino boss and getting that huge bounty on her head. Spike and Jet had managed to rescue her from that debacle, but now she was hunting barfly bounties for bargain basement payouts. No matter what she did, Faye had always managed to find herself in hot water. 

Ironically enough…

"Let's get my beautiful baby into a nice warm bath before that jelly stains your pretty pale skin of yours."

Faye forced herself to smile despite feeling like a doll covered in sticky candy.

"Uppsie daisy!" The rotund woman cooed as she picked the petite bounty hunter up from underneath her arms and pulled the messy diapered woman in for a close "hug". Once Faye had adequately wrapped herself around Mrs. Reinhardt, the heavy woman carried her back to the bathroom. The lavender haired bounty hunter found herself once more surrounded by the opulent furnishings of the bathroom she had showered in a year ago. If not for the current circumstances that dictated the diaper she wore, she would've looked forward to soaking in a nice bath. 

Mrs. Reinhardt stood her slim baby in the tub and quickly stripped the woman of her thick disposable diaper, dropping it in a near by trash can by the toilet. 

"Sit"

The simple, single word uttered by Mrs. Reinhardt wasn't a suggestion; it was a command. She waited until Fate sat her butt into the tub before turning the faucet. While the bathtub filled with hot water, the round woman walked over to the sink, pulled open a drawer. and grabbed a bottle.

Faye only had to wonder about the contents of the bottle for a brief moment before her kidnapper poured a fragrant, scented bubble bath solution into the water. The warm water and bubbles slowly encircle her body, tiny bubbles tickle her flat stomach and lower lips while she sits still for her "mommy". The bounty hunter turned baby decides to fully immerse herself in the sea of suds and starts to sigh happily as she lays against the slope of the large tub.

Mrs. Reinhardt didn't say a word, she didn't want to interrupt her baby's relaxation. So, she simply lathered up her favorite loofah with a bar of lavender soap until it was covered in a thick lather and started to wash her baby's body. Mrs. Reinhardt saw Faye's smile quickly turn into a scowl as she worked the loofah up and down the length of her ample chest, cleaning the grape jelly off. Once clean, she ran her pinky finger around one of Faye's nipples.

Faye subconsciously pulled away from the unexpected touch. 

"What's the matter, baby girl? Mommy is just cleaning up the mess you made." 

Faye remained silent and returned to her relaxed pose. How she hated this situation. She hated how she always managed to put herself in fucked up situations. Typically, they were never as messed up as this, she admitted. Normally there would be a gun pointed in her general direction after pissing off the wrong guy, but would having a gun pointed in her face really be as bad as this? They never pulled the trigger. Meanwhile, this bitch had the ability to literally destroy her mind with the prick of a needle and she seemed to be deranged enough to do it. 

Even as Faye lamented her current predicament, she never realized this one truth about herself; No matter how bad things got, she almost always got out of trouble. Whether it was by her own doing or outside intervention, she would land on her feet more often than not. 

'I hope the boys are at least looking for me…'

Faye could feel the large woman's fat hand rest against her forehead, such a development made her open her eyes just in time to see a waterfall of water cascade past her face.

"Close your eyes for mommy, Princess."

Mrs. Reinhardt placed her open hand once more above Faye's eyes, shielding them from the warmed water she poured from the full decanter of sink water.

"Now let's wash your hair."

Faye said nothing as the media mogul brought  a small crystal vial above her head and emptied a liberal amount of the rich pearly shampoo onto her hair. Suddenly, Faye could feel Mrs. Reinhardt's big, sausage fingers begin to lather the shampoo into her dark hair. The older woman worked diligently, separating wet ropes of Faye's hair with her fingers before finally moving onto her scalp. Faye realized, as her captor took care to deeply massage every inch of her head, that it had been years since she had last had such a thorough bath. It wasn't that Faye didn't care for herself or spoil herself, far from it, but doing so on a limited budget proved challenging. One simply could not indulge themselves if they didn't have the money.

"That's a good girl." Mrs. Reinhardt cooed as she poured another glass of water over Faye's head. She then swirled her hands free of the lather in the bath, inadvertently splashing her blouse with bathwater.

"Shoot. Mommy got herself all wet."

Faye looked over at the older woman bosom, noticing that she could now see the silhouette of Mrs. Reinhardt's bra; maternity bra to be more precise. Faye shuddered inwardly as she realized who that was meant for.

"Sorry Fanny, mommy has to cut this bath short." The festively plump woman stated as she reached over to pull the plug and drain the tub.

Faye winced as she heard her new baby name, but remained calm. She knew that she had to bide her time and wait for an opportunity to present itself. Only then could she make her move and escape. The sound of the drain gurgling signalled the true end of bath time.

"Uppie!" Mrs. Reinhardt ordered in a soft tone, standing Faye up with a helping hand. 

Faye tries to look away from Mrs. Reinhardt's soaking wet chest, but things only get more awkward as the older, more fatter woman pulled the sopping wet garment over her and tossed it aside. 

"Did you have to take off your shirt?" Faye asks dumbly.

"Quiet, little girl." 

The stern tone says more than needs to be spoken aloud. 

Faye remains still as her new mother slowly begins to pat her dry with an oversized, thick terry towel. The damn thing is huge, truly making Faye feel like a child, but part of her can't help but admit that such a towel feels absolutely exquisite. 

Mrs. Reinhardt takes another warm towel and drapes it over her baby's glistening wet hair and starts rubbing it dry while Faye squirms underneath it. 

"On the floor now, missy." 

Faye complies, slowly going into a seated position on another incredibly thick and fluffy towel. 

"Lay back for mommy."

Once more, Faye silently obeyed, already knowing what was coming. The big unfolded diaper and canister of talcum powder on the countertop had given her a pretty good idea of what was to come. 

"Bottoms up, baby." Mrs. Reinhardt ordered with a chuckle.

Faye silently groaned and lifted her perfectly shaped postier. Oh, how she could absolutely kill for a stiff Vodka served neat right about now. 

"Good girl!" Mrs. Reinhardt cooed as she slid a thick unfolded diaper under Faye's ass. Next came an overly generous dusting of powder. The damn stuff got all over her skinny stomach and all around the towel. It was almost like she had made a snow angel out of baby powder! With expert skill, Mrs. Reinhardt fastened the tapes to the front of Faye's diaper and scooped the now diapered bounty hunter into her arms.

'Ugh, she better not think about doing what I think she's going to do…'

However, the breastfeeding never came. Instead, a perplexed Faye found herself held by Mrs. Reinhardt in front of her playpen. She didn't understand what was happening until her captor spoke up. 

"Mommy has to take a quick shower." The round woman explained before adding in a more serious tone. "This is your first real test. You stay here and everything will be fine, but if I catch you outside of the playpen by even so much as a foot, you won't know your own name let alone remember how to walk or talk. Understood?"

Faye nodded.

"That's my baby." The round woman cooed and gave Faye's diapered ass a nice series of pats before lowering her into the playpen.

The click clacking of heels slowly became more muted until Mrs. Reinhardt closed the bathroom door.

'I can't pass this up. Now's my chance!' Faye smiled as she slowly stood up, trying not to make her diaper crinkle. 

To Be Continued...

Will Faye finally get free from Mrs. Reinhardt? Will she return to her simple life of hunting down bounties with her crew? Or has Mrs. Reinhardt set a trap for our desperate heroine? Find out on my Patreon!

• Like 3

guess we readers will have to wait and see...my guess is she absolutely tries, but does something to let Mrs Reinhardt know, and just when she thinks she is safe, she is not.