LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too Good To Be True (7/8/20) Birthday Update

Cya

Smoke hung low in the air of the old dive bar, swirling around a purple haired vixen who was drinking herself into a drunken stupor. All of her family; gone. Everything she knew was long dead and on top of all that, she was in debt to the tune of thousands. If that wasn't depressing enough, she had just broken things off with the only person who was helping her navigate this overwhelming future that was forced upon her. Still, she'd be lying to herself if she ignored the simple fact that she was using her ex boyfriend to try and recreate her former pampered life, milking him for all he was worth. The relationship was fated to fail, but he had made it so easy, he obviously wanted to spoil her. 

Faye sighed, closing her eyes shut while slumped over the bar in defeat. The clicking of her long nails dominated the tavern as she tapped idly on the neck of a nearly empty bottle of beer. The atmosphere of the dimly lit, dinghy bar matched her mood rather well. She had just spent her last fistful of woolongs on bottle number four and was wallowing in self pity. 

The young woman clad in yellow latex booty shorts and tube top looked around, hoping to spot a man to flirt with, in the hopes of getting another beer. Seeing none interested, she raised the bottle up, sipping back the remaining drops of amber lager. A little bit of the liquid ambrosia leaked down her lips, causing her to wipe her mouth with the back of her hand. She knew that she'd had enough to drink but she just wanted to drown her sorrow in an alcoholic sea. A sea the size of all of Ganymede wouldn't satisfy her at this point. She was broke, had no where to go and now was out of beer. 

A frantic motion, the front door of the bar opened, catching her attention. Faye turned her head slightly to see who had just entered the tavern. What met her eye was a disheveled young woman, maybe a little older than herself. Rich black locks as dark as the endless void of space fell past her shoulders, framing a face as pale as porcelain. She looked like a doll, but her manor of dress was typical of a young woman: red t-shirt and a pair of black jeans which hugged her legs tightly. Wordlessly, the young lady hurried to the bar and took the seat next to Faye.

"A Vodka, neat." The newcomer ordered from the grizzled old bartender. The man nodded and poured her a generous serving into a small glass. She thanked him with a slight nod and slid a few woolongs his way.

Faye didn't think much of this woman until the brunette lifted her Vodka filled glass up to her mouth and knocked it back like any of the boys.

"Tough night, huh?" Faye asked.

"You have no idea." The young woman replied, tapping her glass, to let the bartender know that she wanted a refill. "I thought that bit of Goose would make me feel good, but I don't think there's enough liquor in the world to make me forget what I've been through."

"Shit, that bad?" The lavender haired woman was genuinely interested now. 

"Yeah, I should've known that it was too good to be true." The raven haired lady explained, knocking back her second glass of Vodka. 

"You get ripped off or something?" Faye wondered aloud, pulling out a cigarette before lighting it.

"It's hard to explain." The lady paused for a moment. "You ever heard of the owner of the Sol Broadcasting Network?"

"SBN?" Faye cocked an eyebrow, taking a drag off of her cig.

"Yeah, it was supposed to be my ticket out of this shithole." The brunette sighed. "Free housing, ample pay and all I was supposed to do was just be me."

"So, wait a minute. You're telling me that some old geezer was basically going to pay you to live in his house?" Faye stated in disbelief. Sure, she had heard of sugar daddies in her time, but the mere fact that this girl had just broken it off with one, and that she practically told her 'who' it was, surprised her. Faye couldn't believe her luck.

A scoff came from the woman opposite Faye. "It's not an old geezer. It's a fat old dyke."

"Oh, and you weren't expecting her advances?" Faye asked coyly.

"No one could've seen what this crazy old hag wanted." The woman shuddered.

"I see. Well, thanks for the tip." Faye smiled, ashing out her cigarette. She stood up from her stool and walked away from the newcomer.

The young woman sighed, looking towards the door as Faye left. 'She's got no idea what she's in for.'

To Be Continued...

For just a three dollars, you can read up to part 4 and check out other stories like this at my Patreon. If you'd like a short story, you may pledge fifteen dollars and I'll write you one about any image you choose.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

The beginning was very interesting. I am a bit confused at this point. Actually I am going to have to read this after I get an hour or two of sleep. I have now been up for 30 hours and my truck still isn’t finished. ?

On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 3:32 PM, CDfm said:

The beginning was very interesting. I am a bit confused at this point. Actually I am going to have to read this after I get an hour or two of sleep. I have now been up for 30 hours and my truck still isn’t finished. ?

What confused you? If you don't mind me asking.

I was a bit confused about just who it was that had the bad experience. But then I had been up for 30 hours. I am sure things will be better when I read it again. 

On Monday, November 19, 2018 at 8:43 AM, CDfm said:

I was a bit confused about just who it was that had the bad experience. But then I had been up for 30 hours. I am sure things will be better when I read it again. 

Well, Faye had the breakup with her boyfriend and the newcomer to the bar was the one who dealt with the crazy media mogul. Faye disregards the young ladies' distaste and warning about the mogul because she thinks that the young woman couldn't handle herself in a lesbian relationship. So, Faye sets off to pay the media mogul a visit, having no clue what's in store for her.

*One Hour Later, On The Other Side Of The City*

Faye found herself in front of a rather imposing structure; The Sol Broadcasting Network building. A very modern facade of dark blue windows rising up about three stories stared back at her as she craned her neck up to take in the rest of the building. Above the sea of glass was a horizontal stripe of concrete which housed the bulk of the building. All of this was supported by pillars of red painted titanium which bore the weight of such a monolithic skyscraper.

The woman clad in yellow latex booty shorts and tube top sighed. 'I just have to seduce this woman and milk her for as long as I can.' 

More than a few men and women stared as Faye made her way to the front desk. Her appearance was an annoyance to some of the women employed at the broadcasting headquarters  but for the men, it was a most welcomed treat. Despite turning quite a few heads, her momentary disruption of the work day didn't last more than a few seconds at best. Still, Faye drank in the attention paid to her like it was a fine spirit.

"May I help you?" An older looking woman, with streaks of grey in her otherwise pristine black hair, clad in a professional blazer, asked as she glanced Faye over. 

"I'm here to see Mrs. Reinhardt." Faye stated with as much confidence as she could muster, glad that she looked up who actually ran the SBN.

"Mhmm" The older woman appeared to be writing Faye off as another scammer until the young woman in the booty shorts added.

"It's rather important that I see her immediately. She's expecting me and I'm running late." The lavender haired woman gambled, hoping that her little lie would grant her an audience with the rich old bag.

"Your name?" The receptionist asked, still unsure if the lady before her was telling the truth.

"Faye Valentine." 

"I'll check." A few clicks of the keyboard brought an annoyed sigh that pierced the tension between Faye and the receptionist. "Nothing is listed here."

"Of course I'm not listed." Faye pouted. "Look, just give Mrs. Reinhardt a call."

The receptionist knew that her boss occasionally saw questionable types, but they typically didn't show up in the late afternoon, dressed like a hooker. Normally, they were a lot more discreet than the girl which stood before her. Regardless of that, she didn't want to upset her employer by turning away a potential "date". That would surely get her ass fired.

A quick phone call was placed and Faye had to stand there, hearing only one side of the conversation. She really hoped that she could get a meeting with this Reinhardt woman. Once she was face to face with the lusty old granny, Faye felt assured that everything would go her way. After all, her body would do all the talking by that point.

"Mrs. Reinhardt will see you." A hint of disgust was evident in the receptionist's voice as she directed Faye to the express elevator. "Floor fifteen, at the end of the hall."

"Thanks." Faye smiled as the elevator doors opened, granting her access to the small vessel which would take her up to her next sucker.

*Top Floor* 

The elevator opened was a chime, allowing Faye to enter a long hallway which had a few doors on either side of the expanse. However, other was the pair of mahogany doors at the end, standing about a football field's length away from her and her next opportunity. An odd mixture of apprehension, optimism and doubt swirled about in the woman's mind as she made her way closer to the doors. 'I've never seduced a woman before. Shit, what if she doesn't like me?' 

Faye paused in front of the luxurious wooden doors, unsure of if she should continue. After about a minute, she finally worked up the nerve to knock.

"Come on in, darling." A sweet, almost motherly voice declared. 

To Be Continued...

For just a three dollars, you can up to part 4 and check out other stories like this at my Patreon. If you'd like a short story, you may pledge fifteen dollars and I'll write you one about any image you choose.

Sorry for the delay. Things have been hectic due to the holidays, but if you want to read more of this story, consider pledging $3 and you'll be able to read up to the second half of the story!

Faye pushed open the twin doors and was greeted by the sight of a rather stylish office. Two armless, low-back leather chairs, black as the endless expanse of space stood in front of a contemporary, dumbbell shaped desk. Mrs. Reinhardt sat behind the flat screen monitor in a black leather chair, flanked by a wall of glass, showing off the skyline. She was a rather large woman, dressed in a black power suit.

Mrs. Reinhardt looked past her computer screen, gazing up at Faye, studying her rather inquisitively.  Finally, her voice broke the awkward silence.

"Sit down, Ms. Valentine."

The scantily clad young woman closed the doors behind her before she walked into the office proper, making sure to take big steps in an effort to show off as much of her legs as possible. 'My attempt at mesmerizing Mrs. Reinhardt is surely paying off'. Faye thought. 'The old bag can't take her eyes off of me.'

A brief moment later and Faye was seated in the armless chair in front of the media mogul. She brought her left leg up, slowly crossing it over her right, drawing out the process, giving the rotund woman a nice glimpse of her camel toe pushing out against her yellow booty shorts. 'I've got this bitch drinking me in'.

"Pardon me for staring, it's not every day that a young lady, like yourself, so boldly gets an audience with me by bullshiting her way into my office." Mrs. Reinhardt explained, waiting for the girl in skin tight clothes to make her move.

"Well, I'll cut straight to the point. I overheard that you had an opening that provides free board, on top of pay, for an attractive individual, such as myself." Faye explained before adding. "I'd be a fool not to seek that out."

"I see." The business woman paused.

Faye stared at the older woman, looking for an indication of where the conversation was going. She noted the woman's violet hair, which sat just above her shoulders, below her double chin, Faye noted that it was quite close to the color of her own hair. Had the woman not been a good two hundred pounds heavier than her, she might very well have passed for a relative. As this line of thought progressed, Faye felt a pang of depression stab at her, she couldn't even remember what her own mother looked like. 'Damn, Amnesia.'

"So, you've heard about the position, know what it requires, and you still sought me out?" 

"Yes." Faye smiled. 

"I see. If you want this job, lay down on the floor." Mrs. Reinhardt ordered.

"Umm, on the floor?" Faye blinked, not exactly expecting to do it here.

"Failure to comply means you forfeit the position, Ms. Valentine."

"I understand." 

Faye stood up, and took a few steps away from the black leather chair she had been sitting in. Mrs. Reinhardt tried to hide her sense of disappointment as she watched what looked like the hottest street walker she'd ever seen, proceed to leave her office. When the tube top wearing girl stopped, dropping down to her knees before stretching out on to the floor, Mrs. Reinhardt did everything in her power not to grin like a fool. She then, quickly proceeded to go through one of the drawers of her desk, looking for just the right garment.

'Hell, I thought these rich types preferred their fancy, thousand count sheets and memory foam beds.' Faye lamented as she laid on the hard mahogany wood floor. Not only was it uncomfortable, but it was as bone chilling cold as a cloudless night in midwinter. Still, she laid there, waiting for this huge woman to initiate what would probably be the most awkward, unsatisfying sexual experience of her young life. An uncharacteristically loud crinkling cut the thick, tense silence of the office. Faye craned her head towards where her future "boss" was. 'What's she fiddling with over there?'

"Alright, sweetie. This might be a little big for you, but I'm sure it'll work just fine." Mrs. Reinhardt stated, the motherly tone returning to her voice.

From the hardwood floor, Faye watched the large lady make her way from behind her desk and over to where she laid. An obscured, folded rectangle of undetermined material was held to her chest, close to her heart, hidden by her large hand. The young woman lay confused, wondering what was going on. 'What the hell is this woman droning on about? Is she holding some kind of plastic sheet?' Faye's face instantly turned sour. 'Great, she's a squirter.'

Mrs. Reinhardt knelt down, right in front of the pondering girl. This was always her favorite part; watching the women, most of whom were ultimately cruel to her kink, try to figure out what was going to happen next. Although, she was certain that she had heard Ms. Valentine say that she was familiar with what this 'job' entailed. Still, that didn't stop the large woman from slowing sipping on the confused and sour expression her potential future charge wore, drinking it in like it was a fine wine. 

Setting down the bulky plastic rectangle, Mrs. Reinhardt leaned forward, pulling off the white high healed shoes that Ms. Valentine wore. Next, she carefully pulled off each long, nylon stocking, gradually taking them off as to not rip any of the delicate material. Not only was this to preserve the integrity of the clothing, but Mrs. Reinhardt loved drawing out the process of undressing a sexy woman. Something about it gave her a rush, a sense of power and control inherently unique from running a media empire. This was personal, conquering a woman's body by stripping off her clothes always was. 

Faye crossed her arms behind her head, letting her potential employer, and money pot, take off her tube top. She saw a slight smile form on the fat lady's face when her breasts spilled out. They weren't exactly the largest breasts in the galaxy, but Faye knew she was blessed. Being at the age where they were still perky and didn't sag, definitely aided her efforts of getting into the pants of her targets. 

Meaty fingers pried at the back of her skin tight hot pants. She could feel Mrs. Reinhardt struggling to pry them loose, she reached down, to just above Faye's pubic mound, and clicked a white button of sorts that clasped the booty shorts together. It instantly granted the shorts a bit of slack which enabled the rotund woman the ability to pull off the yellow, ass hugging short shorts.

'Now's the moment that'll make or break this girl.' Mrs. Reinhardt practically rolled the dice every time she did this. Just a few hours ago, the last girl had literally ran out of her office the very second that the diaper was unfurled. So, with great apprehension and also, a modicum of optimistic anticipation, the portly woman unfolded the massive disposable.

Faye waited for the glossy white sheet to get larger as Mrs. Reinhardt started to fiddle with the shiny rectangle. However, the square of plastic never got much larger than an hourglass shape. After a few moments of staring, a realization struck the girl who laid on the floor: 'That's a fucking diaper!'  

To Be Continued...

• Like 2

I hope everyone is enjoying this story! I loved to hear some feedback and if you want to read more of this story, before it's posted here, consider pledging $3 and you'll be able to read up to the second half of the story!

An enormous, all plastic covered diaper sat clenched in between the fat fingers of her potential meal ticket. It looked far bigger than it had any business being and Faye felt her confidence waiver slightly. 'Why does she want me to wear that- thing?'

"Lift your legs, sweetheart." Mrs. Reinhardt ordered in that sickly sweet tone of voice that sounded so bizarre in an office. 

Honestly, Faye felt compelled to leave, but she laid there, thinking over everything. 'Do I really want to demean myself like this?' She lamented, but then a new thought popped up, almost justifying everything. 'No one will know if you let her put you into that thing. It's her private kink. If such a thing went public, it'd destroy her image.' Suddenly, the young women had an epiphany. 'I'd have all the leverage!' 

With a smile, Faye lifted her toned ass off of the hard floor, allowing Mrs. Reinhardt full access. No sooner had she lifted her bottom up, the round woman was motioning for her to lay back down. She eased her butt back down, towards the ground, and felt a most unique sensation accompanied with a slight crinkle. It was very hard to describe, it was as if she was laying on a piece of carpet that had the texture of firm fluff.  

A few more crinkles and crackles punctuated the tranquility of the office while Faye kept still, thinking that it couldn't possibly fit her. 'It surely wouldn't fit me. Probably would go up to my ass crack.'

After what seemed like an eternity, the wings were wrapped around her hips, then, the tapes were pushed against the disposable, without a doubt, sealing her into the diaper. Faye felt her skin grown warm, an unmistakable blush covered her face as she gently moved her hips, testing her mobility. She couldn't comprehend why it was so bulky as she wiggled her ass and legs slightly. After that, she had to see what it looked like. Lifting her back off of the floor, she gazed downwards. The first thing she noticed was how, despite it looking absolutely humongous, it fit her like a glove. On top of that, it certainly lifted her thighs and ass up off of the ground by about an inch or two.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Reinhardt studied the diapered woman laying in front of the her. She loved how the girl's shapely legs poked out from the throughly thick and all encompassing oversized diaper. She reached out and patted the girl's crotch, making sure to check the tapes. Or so, she'd tell Ms. Valentine if the girl asked what she was doing. The plastic coated underwear crinkled magnificently as Mrs. Reinhardt prodded it, reveling in the fact that she had found yet another potential girl to diaper. 

There had been a few before Ms. Valentine, but the media mogul had never pursued them. Never offered them an opportunity to be her diaper girl, full time. She had finally succumbed to her fantasy and decided that now was the time to spoil a beautiful young woman into a life of breasts and pampering.

"Okay, sweetie." Mrs. Reinhardt smiled. "Let's go see your new home!"

"I can't go outside like this!" Faye blurted out. 

"It's okay, I've got a pair of hi tops and trench coat for you to wear." The large lady coed.

"I guess that'll work." 

Not wasting another minute, she slid a big, gaudy pink hi top sneaker onto Faye's foot. Quickly, she followed suit with the other foot and tied both shoes in record time. The speed the larger woman used to "dress" Faye was quite a contrast to the earlier undressing and diapering, that much was certain.

"Okay, we're going down to my car in the parking garage. No one will see anything, I assure you."

"Fine." Faye stood up, taking the trench coat offered to her from Mrs. Reinhardt. She slid her arms into the big khaki coat and did up the buttons on the front. The thing definitely covered her naked body and hid the fact that she was diapered from the world decently enough. Once finished, Faye looked at Mrs. Reinhardt. 

"Lead the way."

To Be Continued...

1541396064.cyatomorrow_z6-1.png

Thank you CrinklyButt and Ppbenn! I appreciate your feedback, it means a lot to me to hear that people enjoy my writing. Sorry for the long wait. The holidays are such a crazy time of year for me.

Faye tried not to make eye contact as she was ushered past various employees. She tried to not think of the crinkling monstrosity clasped tightly around her loins. Each step, in her mind, caused the garment to crackle and alert anyone who was near. However, the walk through the building to the garage was uneventful enough. Most people did look her over, but a glance from Mrs. Reinhardt ceased their inquisitive stares.  

A crimson red sports car awaited the pair, glimmering under the florescent lights, freshly waxed and polished for the media mogul. Faye was led by the arm to the passenger side door, and helped in. She didn't appreciate all the cooing coming from Mrs. Reinhardt or the fact that the rotund woman batted Faye's hands away from the seatbelt, refusing to let her buckle her own seatbelt. 

The sleek vehicle groaned slightly, dipping to the driver's side as Mrs. Reinhardt took her seat. The shocks quickly recovered and sat the car level, compensating for the weight of the fat business woman. Faye was impressed when her new employer turned the ignition, summoning the beast beneath the hood to life, awaking the dormant engine with a roar.

"How many horses?" Faye asked, loving the rumbling of the car beneath her padded ass. Although, thickly encased by the disposable, Faye could still feel the vibrations caused by the power of Mrs. Reinhardt's ride. 

"I don't own any ponies, but don't you worry, baby. Mommy will get you a pony if you're a good girl."

"Umm, not what I meant, but okay..." 

Faye sat quietly, wondering how far this woman would take her delusion. She was talking to her like she was a four year old or something. Despite that, Faye knew that she could endure this as long as it was just a sexual thing. 'Please the pig once a night and live in luxury'. She thought. 

The city disappeared in the distance as they drove down the causeway. The clouds overhead had obscured the moon, leaving very little light save for the occasional lamppost and the fading light pollution of the metropolis behind them. Headlights came and went as the commute stretched on. Faye didn't have a watch, but if she had to make a guess, she'd say it had been a half hour or so since they left the SBN building. 

Ocassionaly, the clouds would part, granting the woman more light to observe her surroundings. Aside from a few barren trees sprinkled accross the land, frail from the approaching winter, only gusts breezing by the car gave her any real information about her location. The blowing wind, fresh with the salt from the sea, told the young woman that they were revelatively close to the ocean, but other than that, she could've been anywhere on the cold moon of Jupiter. 

After what seemed like an eternity, the car exited an off ramp which led to a simple, paved country road. Down the dark expanse they drove, only the headlights and occasional beams of moonlight showing them anything. It was apparent to Faye that the old woman must've been of driving down this isolated road for years since she knew every twist and turn.  

"We're here, baby." Mrs. Reinhardt's voice broke the monotonous atmosphere. 

Faye knew that she must've looked bored, hand propped under her chin, elbow perched a top the inside of the car door's hand rest, but the declaration of finally arriving perked her up tremendously. She looked ahead, trying to spot what she knew had to of been a giant mansion or some kind of mock castle. None presented themselves, but a lavish two story country home did appear about a football field away.

As they drove past the iron gate, Faye noted that the structure was quaint, nothing too fancy, but still nice enough to belong to someone of status. A pair of garage doors lifted and the diapered woman spotted another sleek silver high performance car. Faye had to admit, she liked surprises like this. 'Hell, maybe she'll let me drive it if I'm a good girl.' 

A chuckle from Faye caught the large woman's attention. "What's so funny, sweetheart?"

"Oh, nothing." 

"Well, it's late and I think I should show you your new room. I'm sure you'd like to get some rest." 

"Okay." Faye was both slightly caught off guard and relieved that this large woman was too tired to have sex. Still, Faye had built herself up, mentally preparing for it. She'd much rather get it over with then put off the inevitable. 'Fuck it, it'll happen when it happens. All the better for me anyway.'

"Come along, darling. Mommy can't squeeze between those two cars to help you out."

"Oh, coming!" Faye was slightly bemused that her "sugar momma" couldn't get to her. Ultimately, she was glad, she despised being treated like a wayward child. After all, she was a fiercely independent woman, who only used people for what they could give her and nothing more.

A crinkling Faye soon entered a corridor which led to a well furnished and quite radiant living room. The fireplace was already roaring, cackling with hot embers and flames, providing a much needed warmth to the place. Amongst the furnishings, a few nice artifacts and vases stood atop tables while the walls were home to many classical works of art. Regardless of the woman's kinks, she had great taste in art Faye thought. 

"Take off the coat, baby. Mommy wants to see something."

Faye refrained from sighing, knowing that this was to be par for the course, the new normal. If not sex, then there would always be the ogling of her voluptuous body. A high priced investment always demanded a return, after all. 

With a flick of her dainty wrist, Faye pulled the overcoat off, sending it to the hardwood floor where it laid crumbled around the pink hi tops she wore.

"That's my baby!" The large lady purred in that typical tone reserved for toddlers. 

Faye watched as the woman grew closer, she expected the heavy set gal to force a kiss from her, but the attempts never manifested itself. No, the portly woman leaned forward and pulled open the waistband on her designer diaper, glancing down to inspect the interior of the plastic garment. Needless to say, Faye felt shocked by this turn of events as her privacy was violated for the sole reason of checking out the contents of the diaper. Like she was just going to haul off and piss herself like some invalid or baby.

"Good girl, you stayed dry!" Mrs. Reinhardt beamed, praising the lavender haired woman.

"Of course I did." Faye replied, growing slightly annoyed by this odd game the media mogul played. 

The young woman was naive when it came to kinks, knowing not of the various different bodily fluid fetishes that existed. Sure, she dressed in a latex outfit, but that didn't mean she understood a thing about dominance or submission. She merely did it because the clothing accentuated her curves and got the men drooling.

"You sound cranky, let's get you up to your new room for night nights." Mrs. Reinhardt stated in that same condescendingly sweet tone.

Before Faye could utter a word, the rotund woman grabbed her by the hand, pulling her forward towards the stairs. Faye huffed, not enjoying this power trip that the media mogul was playing. She had expected this to basically be about sex, but it was more about the power dynamic. Still, it had been a long day and she was emotionally drained from the break up with her boyfriend, opting to just let Mrs. Reinhardt practically drag her to her new bedroom. Needless to say, she hoped that the bed was at least comfortable. 

After cresting the stairs and getting pulled down a hallway, they finally came to an average, nondescript door. Mrs. Reinhardt turned the knob with her free hand and the contents of the room caused Faye's jaw to practically hit the floor

To Be Continued...

I hope everyone is enjoying this story! I love to hear some feedback and if you want to read more of this story, before it's posted here, consider pledging $3 and you'll be able to read up to the second half of the story!

• Like 5

This is a very well-written story that is being given in small doses that make me excited for the chapters to come! It's quite apparent that Faye is uneducated of the whole kink world and isn't understand Mrs. Reinhardt's obvious signs that she's the 'dominant' and Faye is the 'submissive' in a way. There's an obvious power duel going on and I'll definitely be following along to see if Faye ever catches onto that she is supposed to be the baby or if she finds that out the hard way?

I am sorry. I should have gotten to this much sooner. I think you are doing a wonderful job writing this. I am throughly enjoying this. The longer things progress and Faye remains clueless I am enjoying it all that much more. Now that they have hit the nursery I don’t see her ignorance remaining for much longer. I was very happy to give this a like and am looking forward to seeing more of it. 

For just three dollars, you can read this and my other on my Patreon. If you'd like a short story, you may pledge fifteen dollars and I'll write you one about any image you choose.

(Sorry for the delay and lack of responses. Not used to getting so much feedback, but I'll hopefully reply to everyone soon. Anyway, here's the next installment. Enjoy!)

The room that stood in front of the two women was basically a scaled up version of a baby's nursery. A giant, eggshell white crib dominated the far wall of the room, flanked by stuffed animals of all colors and descriptions. However,  a majority of them were pink and other shades of the girly color. A large alabaster table occupied the other wall, it's top covered with a plastic mat, shelves below fully stocked with diapers and various creams and powders.

Faye simpled stared. The more she saw, the less it made sense.

"Is this some kind of sick joke or something?!" Faye blurted out.

"Does my baby not like her little room?" Mrs. Reinhardt asked, caught off guard.

"Of course not!" Faye yelled. "I'm a grown woman, not a fucking two year old!"

"B-but" The media mogul stuttered. "You said you knew about what this job expected!"

"I lied!" Faye responded. "You're rich, I'm broke. You do the math."

"If it's a manner of money, you know I'll pay you!" Mrs. Reinhardt stated urgently, struggling to hold onto Faye's hand as the petite, diapered woman tugged against her.

"There's not enough money in the solar system to compensate me for shitting and pissing myself. I thought you wanted a fuck buddy, not a literal baby!"

Faye finally broke free and walked away, leaving Mrs. Reinhardt at a loss for words. All the large woman could do was watch Faye's diapered ass walk down the hallway, unintentionally mesmerizing the media mogul. Once Faye went down the stairs, the large woman pulled herself from her stupor and proceeded to follow after her. 

"Please, don't go!"

Faye, already clothed in the trench coat, looked up to where Mrs. Reinhardt stood at the top of the staircase.

"Look, you're going to give me a ride back to the city or pay for my taxi." Faye demanded.

"I- I'll call you a cab then." 

"And where are my clothes?" Faye asked. 

"In my purse. Just, sit down, I'll get them for you."

Mrs. Reinhardt descended the stairs, absolutely crestfallen, and dug out the offending adult clothing from her large purse. With a heavy heart, she stepped up to the khaki covered girl, handing those disgusting looking hooker clothes back to Faye. She wore a blank face, offended by the thought that this woman, the girl that was supposed to be her baby, would soon put those terribly inappropriate clothes back onto her pristine and pure body.

"Thanks. Where's the bathroom? I'm going to go get showered and dressed."

"Down the hall, to the left." Mrs. Reinhardt stated, her voice devoid of emotions, absolutely hollow.

"Let me know when the taxi gets here." 

The bathroom was a welcome retreat for the young woman. As soon as she had entered it, she disrobed and stood in front of the mirror. Immediately, she was repulsed by her reflection due to the oversized disposable staring back at her, hiding her womanhood from her, sealing it away like an infantile chastity device. Without wasting another second, she ripped the diaper off and threw it in the corner, banishing it from her sight. 

"That's much better." Faye smiled, admiring her body.

After a minute or two, she turned on the hot water, allowing the shower to warm up before she hopped in. The shower proved to be a place of solace for Faye as the cascading water flowed down her supple and smooth skin. It felt heavenly compared to the cold night she knew awaited her the moment she stepped out of this madhouse. Still, she at least got to enjoy the fine soaps and shampoos that lined the alcove by the showerhead. 

About twenty minutes later, a knock on the door rung out, catching her attention as she lathered her lavender locks.

"Taxi's here." A muffled voice, belonging to Mrs. Reinhardt, declared.

Faye hated the fact that she had to abandon this level of luxury, but she knew that this would never work out. There was no way she was going to willingly debase herself, by dressing like a baby, for a roof over her head. 

A quick turn of the knob killed the flow of heated water and Faye stepped out of the shower. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted the dreaded diaper which caused her to grimace. Reaching out from the wet tiled floor, Faye grabbed a dangling towel from a rack and worked quickly to dry herself. The sooner she got out of this place, the better.

Faye emerged from the bathroom refreshed and fully clothed. Well, what she considered to be clothed, as she walked out into the living and past Mrs. Reinhardt. Her trademark yellow booty shorts clung tightly to her perfectly proportioned ass, tube top showing off just enough cleavage to seduce as she made her way to the front door. Before she opened it, she turned to the large woman. 

"The cabbies' been paid?" 

"Yes." Mrs. Reinhardt answered in a soulless pitch.

"Look, I'm sorry it couldn't work out. Maybe tone down the baby shit and you'll find someone. I'd start by getting rid of that room upstairs."

Mrs. Reinhardt stood there, silently.

"Well, see ya!"

And with that, Mrs. Reinhardt watched the most beautiful and perfect girl she had ever seen exit her home, and ultimately, her life. She stood there for what could've been hours, but in reality was probably ten minutes. The yellow cab had long since driven away from the rural property, but she still had that image of Faye in her mind, diaper clad and ready for a mother's love. Only the kind of love that she could give to Faye.

To Be Continued...

• Like 2

I liked the new chapter. I was a little surprised that Faye left so easily. I have a feeling she may change her mind after a night or two in the streets. Being treated like a baby may not be the greatest, but it beats sleeping on the street especially when it’s cold and wet. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

During the course of the past year, Mrs. Reinhardt noticed a subtle change in her emotional state. The once weekly visits from the girls on the street could no longer satisfy her maternal urges. What was once a tingling thrill to diaper a young woman in her office slowly became a bore as time moved forwards. Her mind kept thinking of Faye; the most beautiful girl who had gotten away from her.

After a long day of work, she would return to her empty home. Gone was the possibility of laughter and love. Instead, in the cold of the night, she regularly sought refuge in the bottles of wine she kept in her basement. Oftentimes, she found herself sat on her leather couch, glass of wine in one hand, remote in the other as she casually flipped through the channels. 

It was almost a year to the date of the night when she had met Faye. The whole day had been a drain on her, mentally and physically, constantly seeing the date definitely didn't help her mood . And, as such, after such a trying day, she sat on her favorite couch, sipping from her glass of port, searching through the channels on her television.

Suddenly, a glimpse of a hauntingly familiar beauty caught her off guard. She was so surprised by what she saw that she almost dropped her glass of wine. She quickly paused the TV to gaze upon the image of the woman who quite literally had stolen her heart. 

Normally, she'd never watch this channel. It pertained to rugged criminals and the cash paid for their capture. However, she found herself captivated by seeing Faye's disdainful mugshot splayed across her screen. After a moment, Mrs. Reinhardt clicked on the play button, thus resuming the program. And, as soon as she heard the faux western accent announce that Faye Valentine had a huge bounty placed on her head, she dropped the remote onto the ground in shock.

"I must get her before she ends up behind bars!" 

The media mogul found herself announcing to the dark room, filled with flickering shadows thanks to the television. 

She knew that time wasn't on her side and that every bounty hunter in the solar system would be on Faye's ass like flies on shit. Luckily for her, she had connections, thanks to her position in the industry. The rotund woman picked up her cell phone and began making a series of calls to private detectives and recruited some muscle in the hopes of wrangling her wayward baby home. 

To Be Continued...