LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh no... It can't be real!

ppdude

Disposable adult diapers is a multi billion dollar per year business. They are here to stay. Seni makes a really good cloth backed diaper. I highly recommend anyone in search of a good replacement for plastic backed adult diapers.

This has been in the works for at least three decades with baby diapers so it is only logical for it to be the case with adult ones. The most likely scenario is that they will be restricted to use by the well-trained in venues where a sophisticated disposal system will be in place. You have no idea of how many restricted things there are in the world that only professionals have access to. How big do you think the firearms business is? yet two Presidents one Republican and one Democrat have signed bills each banning 19 types of them. Any busienss can be in the billions of dollars, the Government is in the trillions, plus they have the use of force at their disposal and the Universities and mainstream Media as allies. Conservatives and Libertarians have opposeds "hate crimes" for decades since it would give the Government the power to decide just what "hate" means and the aability to capriciously apply the notion. There are those who have said that "hate speech" is not protected by the Constitution and they are not vigorously opposed by the mainstream media and even have support in the major Universities

Beyond that do you think the upper and upper-middle classes will resist when the Sierra Club or National Resorces Defense Fund joins that battle?

Heree is some food for thought  https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=SenkW5v0Oce9ggfX1q_4BQ&q=bill+nye+the+jail+the+skeptics+guy&btnK=Google+Search&oq=bill+nye+the+jail+the+skeptics+guy&gs_l=psy-ab.3...1789.27238..31009...0.0..0.310.4744.0j33j1j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0j0i131j35i39j0i22i30j33i22i29i30j33i299.enDVX7FUN-E

If you have noticed a bitter taste in the Big Mac and the fries ain't what they used to be. Even McDonald's is caving in to pressure. The Diaper business may be wirth billions but what do you thing the lawyer business is worth

And here's the real story on BMI and yet the doctors, government and insurance comanies, worth billions abide by it and this is NPR. not National Review https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=-erkW43YF4KzzwLi8KaQAw&q=npr+bmi&oq=npr&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.35i39j0i131i67j0i131j0l4j0i131j0l2.2456.11020..16672...4.0..0.204.1135.0j7j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....6..0i67j0i3j0i10.5Ijyvm3u_24

1 hour ago, Diaperdandy said:

Even cloth backed diapers contain a layer of plastic don't they? So how is that so much "better" than disposables?

I

The backing is made from kind of soft paper and simulates cloth, but are nevertheless. I've tried these and the backing can tear pretty easily. So they're gone too. What you gonna do?

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2018 at 5:26 PM, Diaperdandy said:

Even cloth backed diapers contain a layer of plastic don't they? So how is that so much "better" than disposables?

Pocket cloth diapers have a waterproof outer layer that is made out of a plastic-like material, so that actually gives them much of the convience of disposables (no pins, plastic pants, or folding required).  Not to mention being overall cheaper and better for the environment.

As for the cloth backed disposables, they do have a thin layer of plastic under the cloth like layer, although from what I can tell, this is just so companies can spend less on plastic.  Overall, it's not a very big difference in the amount of plastic though.

Everybody would have to wear cloth nappies.  Have plastic pants vanished as well?  If so, it'll have to be rubber.  Not so good for me though, as I get a mild allergic reaction to the rubber, so I can't wear them for long.  I'm intending to give them another trial though, to see whether I can get used to them.  All in the interest of reducing my dependence on plastic products.

Before going away, they will go up in price to try to make people choose the cheaper option, then if that don't work, they put another tax on it

The people starts rioting and we get cheap diapers again

• Like 2
On 12/2/2018 at 5:11 AM, Dubious said:

Before going away, they will go up in price to try to make people choose the cheaper option, then if that don't work, they put another tax on it

The people starts rioting and we get cheap diapers again

In my mind I can see hordes of angry adults in the streets, all wearing saggy cloth diapers in various states of usage and a line of worried-looking Police standing there with riot shields and huge diaper bulges evident under their uniforms. I wonder whether they're worried about us or worried about wetting their uniforms? :roflmao:

Bettypooh

You would be surprised what followers people are. Watch LEVEL 10. Look at the choices we had for President in '16i; two rotters; do you think that would have happened if people had been minding the store? Also how adaptive. where were the pampers in 1958? yet we managed. Beyond that, the adult diaper market is miniscule compared to the baby diaper market and it is the baby diaper market that sets the pace. Throw-aways may still be around in professional care facilities where they can be managed from purchase to disposal

Beyond that people do not know how uneconomical they are as a system from inception to the disposal owing to the fact that they are, by nature, single use and with toxic and septic substances. We can at least re-use plastic bags once or twice. when throw-awyas came into common use, it was the prosperous 1960's and the older generation commented on the newly-adult baby boomers being "too rich" and "money burns a hole in your pocket" and being lazy. Millennials will be scrambling to save for retirement, medical canre at all stages of life, housing and gasoline for the car (electric cars are, overall, less economical) and guess what the biggest finacial eater is; and I do not see government shrinking any time soon: When you want something to give you all you want, be prepared to give it all you have. And the joke is on you because it gives you what it wants you to have "Magic gives you what you ask for, not what you want" and "Uncle will take care of me" is the biggest leap of faith ever, being the Great Delusion of the twentieth century, and ends when the producers say "Hey, I work too hard to be treated like a medieval serf". look up "brain drain"