LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting use to diapers

Sephy

Try finding a relatively thin, quiet disposable diaper with good leak protection and place a disposable baby diaper size 6 inside. You should be able to change every 2 hours by just slipping the baby diaper out and putting a fresh one in. That will reduce the bulkiness and odor issues as you are changing more often.  I do it in my car all the time as I'm on the road a lot. The outer diaper is there just in case there are any leaks and can last all day if you change appropriately. A onesie over the diaper will help reduce the noise. 

I have been wearing diapers 24/7 now for several months due to being ic some days I find it hard to cope with but those days are getting less also the more time that passes the less paranoid I am getting that people notice I am wearing a diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Another big thing to help hide diapers, is go a size or two up in your pants size. Chances are, your current pants size will show the bulk between your legs and on your rear. If you go a size or two up, the baggies should help hide some of, if not all of the bulk.

13 hours ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

Another big thing to help hide diapers, is go a size or two up in your pants size. Chances are, your current pants size will show the bulk between your legs and on your rear. If you go a size or two up, the baggies should help hide some of, if not all of the bulk.

Maybe it's because I'm a guy and hate tight fitting clothes, but I've never noticed any problem with my regular clothes.  I've worn diapers and Pull-Ups almost exclusively for the last two years, and haven't had a single comment.   I've worn to the doctor, but won't if I know I'll need to strip.

But I also do not have a body type that should ever wear tight clothes

• 2 weeks later...

I wear diapers, plastic pants, and a onesie over top of that, then I wear baggy pants with a belt and a big shirt.  You really can't tell that I'm wearing 99.99% of the time, regardless of the state of my diapers (even when I'm messy).  A good diaper and a good pair of plastic pants will go a long way to containing smells.  The onesie has a massive impact on how visible the diaper is as well, as it holds the diaper close to your body.  It does make being wet more noticeable though, and you may want to wear barrier cream if you're going to be unable to change for a while.  Also, I usually get 2 changes per day (sometimes 3 if I wake up wet) with barrier cream, as that ends up being cheaper than using 4 or 5 diapers per day without barrier cream.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 9:42 AM, MarkSmith said:

Onesies are absolutely essential for peace of my mind if you do not want people to know you wear diapers.  If you are not in one you will constantly be checking your pants and the back of your shirt.  It draws attention to yourself.  

People just do not have the time and energy wondering if the person around them is wearing a diaper or not.  Even if they suspected it more than likely it would be to embarrassing for them to bring it up.

I discovered this the hard way. No one noticed as i was out and about but my family did. I started wearing onesies under my work clothes after several awkward and embarrassing conversations. I'm currently wearing a cloth diaper and a romper under my clothes and no one has even said anything. ?

• 2 months later...

I mostly wear in private.

Will still; wear very baggy swishy material tracksuit bottoms and XL t-shirts over them.

Only if I bend over will you see the diaper sometimes, I really need a t-shirt onesie to prevent that when I wear out. Would get a panic attack if someone called me out that I was wearing. Especially an abdl diaper with babyish waistband/prints or girly drynites/goodnites(but those luckily sit low on my waist).