LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How was Halloween?

I only wish Halloween was every day.

I went out wearing my Onesie I got from Supply Solutions and a ABU Kiddo under it. I got a picture taken with a mother and her baby, LMAO(she wanted a picture.) and I was kinda hesitant but did it anyways. She asked about the Onesie and loved the Kiddo diaper from ABU. Of course wanted to know where I got this stuff and how real the diaper looked. I ended up tellling her the truth, about AB/DL and the clothing and diaper I have are made for the lifestyle. I told her Halloween is a chance to dress up like we do, without getting badgered about it and she seemed ok with the whole thing, and that was pretty cool.  I was also carrying my Teddy that I put in an vintage 1987 Pampers, Ultra. 

The same night I got pictures with a man, and some teenagers that thought it was great, when I came into Taco Bell, LMAO.  I didn't tell them about the lifestyle.

To cap off the evening I went into Hooters and got a beer, wings and a burger, LMAO.  Of course as an AB.  I was only out for a few hours, got tired and just didn't feel that into Halloween this year dressed as AB. I ended up taking off the AB stuff and finishing out the night as a normal Joe.  

All in all it was a fun Halloween and all the people still thinking my "costumes" are great, makes me feel ok with myself.  

So, anyone want to share? Probably not, but here you go if you want,

Well, I decided to drive around to all the Haunted houses and scare the crap out of people via the Air horn on my car. The result was..... a cracked windshield. I wonder why people get angry when you scare them on Halloween? Too much Treat and No Tricks I take it? :drive1: Did not really Dress up or anything. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 10.38.35 PM.png

All these "special" days are ordinary days for me

I don't celebrate any day, not even Christmas, its just a day when the family gathers

Main reason we have any of these days is cause companies wanna make money

I was out of town for it. I brought my stuff cause I was going to have dress up time in my room at the motel. When I got there poeple we're coming and going dressed up. I got brave probably cause I was out of town. I put on my cloth diapers, plastic pants, onsie, clipped on paci, and shortalls. Left very nervous. Went two a couple places.  Nobody ever even gave me much more than a second look. Don't know what I was worried about, but still not sure if I would be able to do it back home again. It was fun going out dressed comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail? I went as “Tim the Enchanter.” I had the bunny with the sharp pointy teeth, the hat with the curled horns, a cloak and a staff that he shoots fire out of. I had to work that day and we got to wear our costumes. Our store had a trunk or treat which was crazy busy! Of course, I was diapered underneath my costume. A few people got who I was dressed up as but the younger kids had no clue. Next year I think I’ll be a Care Bear.

• Like 1