LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cocooned - a crossover fanfic microstory

Sandra struggled futilely. She'd gone on a date with this bloke her friend had recommended. He was called Peter and her friend had said he was a bit geeky, a tad quiet but clearly the caring type.

She hadn't banked on him wanting to care for her like this. Sure, the date had gone ok, dinner was nice, he was indeed a total geek but quite cute despite that. She'd agreed to join him for a post-dinner drink but when they'd taken a shortcut to the bar he recommended..

"Umm. Why are you pulling on a Spiderman mask?" she'd asked as he did exactly that.

"I am Spiderman," he replied, "and you're caught in my web."

Sandra had sighed. She hadn't thought he was an idiot as well as a geek. "Oh for fuck's sake," she said, "Enough. I'm going home."

Pulling off his shirt and trousers as though he was a male stripper Peter had revealed a full Spiderman costume beneath his normal clothing. "Oh no," he smirked, "I don't think you are."

Even as Sandra had turned and walked away she felt herself being wrapped by something constraining, around her arms and chest. She'd tried to duck out of it, shrug it off, but it hadn't helped, it seemed to stick to her. Like a spider's web.

Now she was back at his apartment. Spacious and well designed, she'd have loved this apartment herself. She'd have decorated it differently though, some style and a better use of the space available. Not that the space was available to her, she was fastened to a wall by, well, a spider's web. That wasn't the only thing it fastened, for some reason after stripping her he hadn't raped her, just wrapped her loins in absorbent cloth, reminding her of a child's diaper.

Worse, she now needed the toilet. That towelling wrapping her would be needed soon, if she couldn't get free, couldn't remove it. Her arms were loose but she couldn't pull the web away from the wall where it held her shoulders taut, couldn't pull down that thick thirsty padding at her waist. She pushed harder, and nothing happened. Nothing gave way, the sticky fastening held firm, refused to cede the control it forced upon her.

Sandra realised she was out of options. She was about to wet herself, and she couldn't avoid it.

At that moment Peter came back into view. He was still wearing that ridiculous costume, his face hidden from her view, the large black eyes now sinister as they turned their stare on her. He spoke, and confirmed her fears.

"Spider silk is too strong for your childish struggles. Clearly you need those diapers. I'll have to make sure I keep a good supply of clean ones for you."

Sandra sobbed as she comprehended her doom, condemned to diapers for however long she was held here, trapped and forced to wet herself, all control removed. 

Peter smiled beneath his mask. The public loved him; Sandra surely would soon. People were always grateful to those that held the keys to their comfort, and he knew that wetting herself was only the first humiliation Sandra would endure. Just wait until her diaper needed changing for other reasons. Yes, she'd welcome his care soon enough.

• 2 weeks later...