LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ummmmmmmmmm........

the title says it all........ I am a DL, and i guess im a sub. I have had sex with a few girls, but i day dream all the time about being domitated by men... i also do some dildo play, and im not sure if im bi or gay. I do know that i dont want to be either(just straight....but :( ), but i guess it aint really a fucking choice :badmood:...

Well....i havn't doen anything with a guy, but i would liek to be daddied and controlled ( not bondage really, but wear diapers, wear what other clothes they want, walk around out in public diapered,be babied in genereal, ...maybe some sexual play too), i 'd also like to be momied and controlled.....i guess i dont really care.........

so either im gay, or leaning more gay then straight....any ways, somone shoot me. :whistling::whistling::roflmao::crybaby:

Figureing out if you gay is a tough thing to do, I always said I was stright, if anyone asked me, and I was asked many times, I had no desire to be with women, and really no desire to be with men either, I was happy just being me, but as I look back, I always was attracted to guys, I didn't want to have sex with them, just be with them.

Now I see what I missed all those wasted years, I should have found someone to be with, and now that I'm old the posibilites of finding someone, are much thinner, I wish I acted when I was young, don't waste your life wondering, try to find out, what you want, because you will find yourself like me someday, old and alone...

• 2 weeks later...

There was always a question in my mind (earlier in life) about my sexual preferance. I wasn't attracted to women in the slightest, and what I saw of men in the shower, well, made me curious.... :whistling:

Sufice to say, if you can find a man to go out on a date with, kiss him. That right there will solve the question. Or just sum it all up with this quote: "Life is to short to question yourself, try and find out."

There was always a question in my mind (earlier in life) about my sexual preferance. I wasn't attracted to women in the slightest, and what I saw of men in the shower, well, made me curious.... :whistling:

Sufice to say, if you can find a man to go out on a date with, kiss him. That right there will solve the question. Or just sum it all up with this quote: "Life is to short to question yourself, try and find out."

I wish I had advice like this when I was younger, I was never really atracted to women, but to scared to act on what I really wanted, don't wait like I did, I wasted my life, worring about what other people wold say and think, about me, now its too late,so if thats what you want go for it.... your the only one who winds up cheated and alone....B

the title says it all........ I am a DL, and i guess im a sub. I have had sex with a few girls, but i day dream all the time about being domitated by men... i also do some dildo play, and im not sure if im bi or gay. I do know that i dont want to be either(just straight....but :( ), but i guess it aint really a fucking choice :badmood:...

Well....i havn't doen anything with a guy, but i would liek to be daddied and controlled ( not bondage really, but wear diapers, wear what other clothes they want, walk around out in public diapered,be babied in genereal, ...maybe some sexual play too), i 'd also like to be momied and controlled.....i guess i dont really care.........

so either im gay, or leaning more gay then straight....any ways, somone shoot me. :whistling::whistling::roflmao::crybaby:

On this board, it's hard to get yourself shot...since we all started out with this wierd thing, liking diapers......

Like the person a bit up from me said, do what works for you...don't worry about the label.

I call myself straight and have a GF, but one day I met this guy I could have gotten romantically involved with if I wasn't already in a relationship with my GF....so attraction doesn't depend entirely on the sex of my partner.