LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reason for diapers

Reason for diapers  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you wear them? Choose all that apply. Feel free to add details below.

• AB / Regression
    • Medical
    • DL - non sexual
    • DL - sexual

I'm just curious as to the reasons people wear their diapers. I made the poll anonymous and multiple choice. I would love for everyone who votes to give a brief explanation of their choice(s)!

I just realized that I posted this off the wrong tab, it was meant to be in the surveys. Can a moderator move it?

Medical for me. I have bad discs in my lower back causing severe pain and lately urinary urge incontinence. I do also use my diapers for pooping out of convenience because if I am busy doing something and the urge to poop comes up, I will just go in my diaper and clean up after I am finished whatever I was doing. It is very rare for me to not get full use out of my disposable diapers.

Very little Girl

I've always been fascinated with wearing diapers even years before puberty set in. I can't really explain it, but my feelings are that I had a great childhood with a loving family and I never wanted that comfortable and secure feeling to end. Then there's the fact that I always dreamed of adopting a baby girl but that never worked out. So it's a combination of being a baby and being taken care of and having a baby to take care of...only if I'm the baby, then I never have to grow up.

I have what is now described as a "neurogenic bladder"; in other words numerous related and intertwined control issues which leave me in need of diapers. And I love wearing and wetting them too, which I'd now do even if my physical issues disappeared. I am simply supposed to be in diapers, always have been but wasn't, and now I am- it's a win and a very big one too :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I answered both Medical and AB / Age Regression. Please let me explain:

Although I was day dry at 30 months and night dry at 33 months (according to my family) like my older sister (by 5 years) I had a tiny over-active bladder. I do not remember ever wetting the bed as a child. Even with OAB I had several minutes between feeling a need to pee before I could not stop from wetting. At night I would wake up, use the toilet and fall back to sleep. Because of OAB, when we were on long car rides or at events where toilets would be hard to find, Mom asked us (my older sister, me and our 3 younger siblings) to wear just-in-case diapers. We would ask for a toilet stop. If that could not happen in time we simply wet our diaper. We would be changed as soon as practical.

Like my big sister before me I reverted to bedwetting at puberty when I was 12. I never routinely wore day diapers until university, for parties and extra long classes. At 21 I lost my daytime control. Years of treatment by countless doctors has not restored any of my bladder control. Still, in diapers, I graduated with honors from a major law school, was hired by a big corporate law firm, married an older understanding loving man and made partner in my firm in 1993.

Still, at the end of summer 1990 all the energy and cost of diapers 24/7 began to depress me. That was when my youngest sister (by 5 years) told me about Adult Babies. She had started playing AB to have some fun in her diapers. I tried it, read about AB and have used AB as a coping strategy since October 1990.

• Like 2

DL and Medical, I've always enjoyed wearing, but now days I need them for mixed incontinence.

I'm sure If I had medical I could get "Treatment", you know, drugs with all those side effects or expensive surgeries, but I can no longer afford medical, after all it was "Surgery" that took me a year 1/2 to pay off the bills for that ended me up needing them medically anyway. Diapers are easier to deal with and I don't have all those nasty side effects from surgery, or the overly expensive bills...  I mean c'mon.. 270k just to have my hemorrhoids removed (mine are really severe), uh, no thanks, and if I got them removed I was told I would have about a 60% chance of having fecal incontinence afterwards. No (Though I do already have urge incontinence "Back there") but I still have some control., Not to mention 270k Is like 10 1/2 years of pay, which at my salary would mean paying for that one surgery for the rest of my life, not counting any other than might come up... no thanks.. I'll stick with diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

DL wear to relax and enjoy the feeling of a nice wet diaper between the legs.Wear diapers more in winter than in summer as I hate getting up at night to use the toilet when its cold.

• 3 months later...

I put Medical and DL (Sexual) because I had a medical mishap when I was 2 yo and have been 100% incontinent ever since. Growing up, I didn’t think about them or getting changed much b/c they were just part of my daily routine, but when puberty hit they took on a very different connotation. After a rather awkward change my school nurse, I ran home and went on Google, discovering the ABDL community and using it as an outlet ever since.

• Haha 1

For me it's sexual. It started after I tried BDSM once and they put me into one and made me wet it. Felt so good.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I originally started my current stay in diapers on a part-time basis in mid-2012 out of a combination of "genuinely scared about minor UI issues I was having" and "in denial about how much of an AB/DL I was."

I'm now in diapers for two reasons. The one that's most important to me is that I'm an AB/DL and that I like them. Realistically, the one that's most important is that I've been completely incontinent for years and can't leave them, so really it's lucky that I'm an AB/DL who likes them.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been wearing off and on for years.  I wear diapers just for the FUN of it.  I absolutely LOVE the feeling of wetting my diaper, sometimes it can be sexual, but not always, maybe 50/50.  a great weekend is at home with a fresh pack of max absorbent an lots of water!  Soaking each one.