LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

telling others you wet

oldwetter66

Have you ever had too tell others you wet?My wife was there with me after I fell so she know and My Daughters.

After my wife Died A friend knew of Mary and she told us both about the other we meet the hard part was over.Telling friends was hard but it was fast.No one made A big deal about it

I guess that most people dont tell a lot of others. Maybe they discuss it with a doctor and certainly with sexual partners who would figure it out anyway. I have no sleeping partner for a long time now so who else really needs to know?

My wife and Family know and my close friends and one customer knows there are probably others who have figured it out that I need to wear and more will find out over time its no worries as its a medical issue and ai have come to terms with it and no longer care who finds out. it takes all the stress away about having to wear when you get the the point on not caring who knows.

• Like 1

Ive chosen to be very open about  my medical IC  problems  to those that needs to know .  Its better they know  IF /When it happens rather then  i have to tell them  inform them  after the  "accident  "  they also approved  and know in heavily diapered and protected  with the rest  as well       

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2018 at 11:23 AM, stevewet said:

I gave up worrying about who knows a long time ago.

Its okay as long as you dont get embarrased for it. For me theres no need to tell anybody on a personal level. But if you have to go through a process to get them covered under disability benefits though it can be embarrasing like being asked for a medical note explaining the reasons. I avoid that now even though maybe Im giving up on getting something I could have covered but its not worth the aggrevation to explain.

My wife and mother know and now my accountant knows as I am hopefully going to be able to claim some tax back for my nappies. ...I was a bit nervous about telling her but she was very understanding as it turns out she has incontinence problems as well lol.