LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tenesmus? (TMI warning for my bathroom habits!)

Elfy

I've been having an issue recently ( on and off for the last week or so) where after I use the toilet for number two I still feel like I need to go. Like, a strong urge to go which will send me hurrying to the bathroom several times only for nothing to happen except maybe passing a little mucus. My stool is very soft (probably a little too soft at the moment) and I don't think there's an issue of constipation but I could be wrong.

I first experienced this six and a half years ago in Vancouver on the day of my flight home and that was very uncomfortable. A long flight with a constant feeling of needing the toilet is not fun at all.

After this it went away for a long time and I felt it again very rarely, maybe once every three or four months. It generally lasted half a day or so before calming down. This last week and a half I think I have felt the issue strongly three times.

I have an appointment to see my GP on Friday morning but in the meantime I'm left to worry about it. Worrying is something I'm really good at!

I was wondering if anyone else here has suffered from this problem in the past (or present) and can discuss what they did or the problems they faced?

Archived