LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from BC!

uhhm, well my friend told me that these forums are really nice!! So I figured I'd join up and see what it's about ?

I'm Lavender, but you can call me Rose or Lily/Lilian or Flower or any other floral name you like :3 I'm a little from BC, Canada, looking to make new friends and become more comfortable with my little side. I love to wear diapers and dress up all cute!! I take care of many littles in my area but don't have a caregiver myself.

I love dragons, video games, plushies, and making my home really cozy. I live with another ABDL and it's really nice to have her around.

Can't wait to meet you all!!

Lav ?

• Like 1

Hello I am new to the area and not very good with people.. to some extent.. alot of abuse as a child and alot of traumas including War.. so I kinda looking for an AB community that I can meet people around me in Elkhart, Indiana... 

Hello Rose, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us here. It’s always a pleasure to see new people here. I think it is a great place to come into, lots of good, fun, likeminded people. I’m sure that includes yourself, so do come in, make yourself comfy, there’s lots to do. Now, the important stuff, relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to be seeing you round.