LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers in secret

I use to hide my diapers when I lived with my parents. I would drive to the local drug store and buy whatever cheaply made brand of diapers they had and I would keep them locked in the trunk of my car. I would never wear at home.  I would Change in Speedway bathrooms (because Speedway bathrooms are notoriously private bathrooms) and the entire experience was nerve wracking! 10 years later, I'm living on my own, sharing an apartment with 2 furry friends (soon to be one) who both know I'm a diaper loving furry and it makes me much happier knowing I don't have to hide my interest. 

Though. Technically I still do some hiding. Most of my friends know I'm a babyfur and while none of them (including my room mates) give 2 shits about my (or anyone else's) love for diapers, 99% of them do not share the interest and simply ask that I keep it to myself.

This means when the room mates are home, I can't openly wear diapers but when I know both of them will be out of the house, I can wear openly as much as I want! Also, when I want to wear at a furry convention or around friends when going out, I have to wear inconspicuously. This I get enjoyment out of. Personally, I really enjoy wearing super thick diapers and I enjoy wearing super thick diapers inconspicuously in public! It's that feeling of being in a diaper so thick your forced to remind yourself as you walk or sit down that your wearing a diaper because of how thick they are, meanwhile everyone around you is completely oblivious. I kind of enjoy wetting them while in the movie theater or standing around talking to friends. You can feel the diaper swell meanwhile no one around you has any clue. While I'm happier I don't have to hide my diaper interests from people  I'm close with (though family still doesn't know)], I do enjoy some aspects of hiding my interests (the kind of hiding you do as a courtesy to friends and family who may not want to be included or involved). 

during college and when i lived at home i hid them in a nondescript box that something else came in and stashed that in my closet. it was just the right size to fit a bag of depends or attends or whatever i had at the time. at times, it did make me nervous, but then i'd remember, it's just a box! a box tucked away in a closet, nothing at all conspicuous or needing of any attention. but it still made me nervous from time to time.

currently, now that i'm moved out and living with my gf who knows and is supportive of me and my diapers, my diapers are still in a closet lol but they aren't tucked away in a box, they're stacked up on some shelves in the closet. if you opened the door, you'd plainly see all my diapers, wipes, onesies, and everything else, no hiding in there! i'm not really hiding them from my gf, she knows which closet they're in and is fine and dandy with it, but i'm also not leaving my diaper bags all over the house. i wear infront of her, she slaps my diapered butt, i pinch her non-diapered butt, then we hug and kiss and life is good :) 

The only person in my life who knows I wear diapers is my wife and no one else really needs to know. I merely told her because I felt I was being dishonest by holding a major aspect of my life back from her. After all, I made my vows with HER, not with my parents, or my friends, or anyone else. She is fine with it and is happy so long as I am happy. My kids are 7 and 8 and they are still too young to associate the crinkle under my pants with anything, so they are oblivious to it. When it's just me or just me and the wife around the house, my favorite thing to wear is nothing but a diaper. 

To the best of my knowledge, my diaper fetish is a secret. I wouldn't want my family to find out simply because I've worked with young children all my life and the family would no doubt get the wrong idea about why I like diapers. (My diaper fetish started years before puberty, but puberty only made it more enjoyable).

I’m like some others here. It’s always been a secret for me, my whole life. I have always hidden my diapers, and AB stuff. No one (to my knowledge), except for my wife knows. She is the only one, I have ever shared it with. But, we started out with her knowing. We met on a diaper fetish site. She was curious about wearing diapers coming in, and I have always liked diapers. She did have to learn, what my thing was about, as I was more deeply rooted in this, and have always loved diapers. 

Anyway, I have spent years of doing makeshift diapers, hiding diapers, in back of closets, under beds, acquiring them in secret, etc, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

hey y'all, for a long time i thought i was was really good at hiding my diapers but it turns out my parents knew from the beginning and though i just had a problem with wetting myself and my bed and let me deal with it my self for a while. I found out when my mom sat me down to talk about it and wanted me to go to the doctor, boy was that an awkward conversation, i was about 18 at the time and was afraid to say it was a fetish so that turned into a whole ordeal and i wish i just came clean with her because when i fnally did she was actually really accepting although i still don't think she gets it... nor do i want her to try as i don't want to involve my mom in my fetish.

Unlike most people I still hide mine, but if I’m enjoying them and I head downstairs for a snack my mom will often ask me to fill her water glass by her night stand and multiple times wearing a wet, crinkly north shore supreme I walk over to take the glass from her hand and refill it in the kitchen and walk back, it’s nerve racking every time but she hasn’t noticed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk