LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Satellite Radio Talk Show

DprDJeff

My truck has satellite radio and I was scanning through stations while on a long drive. I stop on some talk show where several people are talking about the worst neighbors they've ever had. One of the women on the show tells them about how she could see into her neighbor's fenced backyard from her upstairs bathroom window. One day, she looks out and sees the neighbor's grown son back there in a diaper, taking photos with a camera and tripod. The other people on the show commented that it was probably some Jackass type stuff, but she says the diaper he was wearing had baby prints and he was posing rather than horsing around.

They laughed and moved onto other stories of bad neighbors. Maybe five minutes later, one guy is telling about his overweight neighbor that would barbecue on his back deck wearing only his grungy tightie whities that had a visible skidmark. Referencing the earlier story, another person comments that he should have been the one in diapers.

If anyone else listened to this show, I'd appreciate knowing the name of it. The satellite station I was listening to was just playing funny excerpts from other shows and I didn't hear any reference to the show name.

Archived