LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I want to become a bedwetter. Need advice

13 minutes ago, PrincessArya said:

I know this will sound like a big deal, but it has happened before and didn't lead to anything else.

Last night I had that dream where you go to the potty and pee. Subconsciously I told myself to pee and I began peeing both in real life and in my dream. However, deeper in my subconscious, as soon as I didn't hear the tinkling in the potty I put the breaks on and stopped peeing.

As soon as that happened I was conscious enough to know what happened, relaxed, soaked my diaper and fell back to sleep.

Keep it up soon there will be no stopping you.

Hmm interesting topic but if you want my adivde drink allot of fluid before bed and make sure to take some sort of hyponosis program for regression on you tube.

That should work well for that you want to have happen.

Imho the best thing is to neither try and hold or try to pee, just go to bed with a relaxed mind and body, you'll feel the bladder pressure building up, just don't worry about peeing or not peeing, let it happen naturally,,,

Eventually you'll feel a small amount being let out, then maybe ten seconds later your bladder will empty completely and you won't be able to stop the flow, it feels fantastic btw!,,, 

I do this when watching TV in the evenings perhaps 2/3 times a month, there is a clean up required, but it's well worth it, even after having a few beers I can last up to three hours, I do feel some pressure in my bladder but I don't try and hold, I just let my bladder open naturally,,,

And when it does it's such a relief,,,

3 hours ago, Pete671 said:

Imho the best thing is to neither try and hold or try to pee, just go to bed with a relaxed mind and body, you'll feel the bladder pressure building up, just don't worry about peeing or not peeing, let it happen naturally,,,

Eventually you'll feel a small amount being let out, then maybe ten seconds later your bladder will empty completely and you won't be able to stop the flow, it feels fantastic btw!,,, 

I do this when watching TV in the evenings perhaps 2/3 times a month, there is a clean up required, but it's well worth it, even after having a few beers I can last up to three hours, I do feel some pressure in my bladder but I don't try and hold, I just let my bladder open naturally,,,

That's basically what I try to do, to be honest

• Thanks 1
On 12/12/2018 at 11:49 AM, PrincessArya said:
On 12/12/2018 at 8:50 AM, Pete671 said:

Pete671 is right the key is just relaxing and getting go wherever t=you are and whenever

On 12/12/2018 at 11:49 AM, PrincessArya said:

Great topic and good tips so far. Unlike others that seem to urge caution in regards to the risk, I still haven't yet been able to transition to a bedwetter in the sleep state.  I have been working to achieve this goal for 9 years now. 90% of my nights have been diapered nights since then-- that equates to roughly 3285 diapered nights with a success rate (meaning unconscious) on only about 4 occasions, or a success rate of 0.01%. Those were all with alcohol, so it's possible I just completely forgot I woke up. Of course, everyone is different, but my advice is to temper your expectations on your ability to transition. I have also tried close to 20 different hypnosis files-- the best, by far from Baby Pants which I am confident caused 2/4 accounts. However, to be honest, I'm surprised there is so much success in this ability from others. The absolute key, and what others have hinted at, is to confidently ensure there are zero worries. If there is any subconscious worry in your mind, it will not work. That's why I've resorted to plastic sheets and dual-layer incontinence pads for the last 7 of these years. Given this time frame, I'm almost convinced becoming a bedwetter in full health is not possible. If it is, it is harder to achieve than most in this thread make it appear. Don't get me wrong though, that doesn't mean you won't enjoy the process of trying-- that's what ultimately matters in the grand scheme of things.

Hi Boyhood, Unfortunately I have to agree so far I've been uable to achieve nighttime incontinence and have taken all the necessary bedtime precautions that you mention in hope and expectation, but so far no results.

I believe it can only be achieved by becoming totally daytime diaper dependent which I'm hoping to achieve first and then hopefully nighttime will start to follow, but I don't believe nigtime incontinence can be achieved on its own, but I could well be wrong!!

It’s hard to tell your body to do one thing while sleeping but another thing while awake. In my case it was all or nothing at all and even though still hard I was able to achieve 100% incontinence by letting go 24/7. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, incondl said:

It’s hard to tell your body to do one thing while sleeping but another thing while awake. In my case it was all or nothing at all and even though still hard I was able to achieve 100% incontinence by letting go 24/7. 

Hi Inconl I agree totally that's my goal

3 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Hi Boyhood, Unfortunately I have to agree so far I've been uable to achieve nighttime incontinence and have taken all the necessary bedtime precautions that you mention in hope and expectation, but so far no results.

I believe it can only be achieved by becoming totally daytime diaper dependent which I'm hoping to achieve first and then hopefully nighttime will start to follow, but I don't believe nigtime incontinence can be achieved on its own, but I could well be wrong!!

I think you can acheive night time incontinene or bedwetting but it takes real comitment. 

6 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

I’ve achieved nighttime continence while retaining daytime control.  However, having wet as a child I may have been somewhat disposed to adult bed-wetting.

5 minutes ago, WBxx said:

I’ve achieved nighttime continence while retaining daytime control.  However, having wet as a child I may have been somewhat disposed to adult bed-wetting.

Hi WBxx well done with that from what I've read on here that's pretty unusual. You should try and share how you achieved that as there are members such as Princess Arya who are trying to get to your situation and would appreciate your advice

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

PrincessArya,

I have posted this before so I will not go into detail

Secondary nocturnal enurises (sleep wetting after been potty trained) is all about reducing vasopressin production. This is controlled by the subcontious mind (as is all bladder / bowel control). Convince your mind and your body will follow suite.

1. Mattress protector (diapers leak)
  2. Thick plastic bag - garden sack / large heavy duty bag on mattress - for sound
  3. Baby powder librally spread on bag - for smell
  4. Sheet on top of bag - so it slides - for feel
  5. Thick diapers & plastic pants - cloth are better as they spread the legs and retain the heat
  6. Increased fluid intake - beer & white lemonade / 7up - alcohol is a duretic increases need to urinate from a partially full bladder. Also, reduces effectiveness of vasopressin. Carbonated drinks is a irritant to the bladder walls.
  7. Warm 1/2 water 1/2 milk in sippy cup before you go asleep - warm triptofan in milk is sleep inducing. Also taste reminds you of night-time bottle as a baby. Can add sugar-free chocolate / strawberry for flavour. Do not add sugar as it will keep you awake.

All the above is designed to remind your subcontious of the time you were a chronological baby and the associated bladder behaviour. 

The first night you do this, it may be difficult to fall asleep due to a feeling of a partially full / overfull bladder. Ignore this and go asleep and keep saying to yourself  "I am a baby in warm wet diapers". As you are nearly asleep, your bladder might let go. Again, ignore this, do not move and continue going asleep repeating the phrase. You are in a thick diaper, in a well protected bed and all nice and warm and cozy. It will become difficult not to wet your diaper overnight. For the first few nights, you might wake with a need to wet. When you wake, stay cuddled up repeating the same phrase. I.E. do not move to facilitate wetting the diaper. After a few consective nights doing this, your subcontious will work it out that it is less effort to relax the bladder sphincter than to wake you. After 5 consectitive mornings of waking up in a warm wet diaper, you can stop using the alcohol and/or the 1/2 milk 1/2 water. Switch to water / flavoured water / diluted cordial again sugar-free.

Once this happens, you will find that you are getting the best nights sleep of your life. Your body has stopped expending the energy to produce vasopressin. Side effect is that if you doze off anytime, your bladder sphincters will autonomically relax and you will wet.   

• Like 3
On 1/1/2019 at 8:49 AM, babykeiff said:

PrincessArya,

I have posted this before so I will not go into detail

Secondary nocturnal enurises (sleep wetting after been potty trained) is all about reducing vasopressin production. This is controlled by the subcontious mind (as is all bladder / bowel control). Convince your mind and your body will follow suite.

1. Mattress protector (diapers leak)
  2. Thick plastic bag - garden sack / large heavy duty bag on mattress - for sound
  3. Baby powder librally spread on bag - for smell
  4. Sheet on top of bag - so it slides - for feel
  5. Thick diapers & plastic pants - cloth are better as they spread the legs and retain the heat
  6. Increased fluid intake - beer & white lemonade / 7up - alcohol is a duretic increases need to urinate from a partially full bladder. Also, reduces effectiveness of vasopressin. Carbonated drinks is a irritant to the bladder walls.
  7. Warm 1/2 water 1/2 milk in sippy cup before you go asleep - warm triptofan in milk is sleep inducing. Also taste reminds you of night-time bottle as a baby. Can add sugar-free chocolate / strawberry for flavour. Do not add sugar as it will keep you awake.

All the above is designed to remind your subcontious of the time you were a chronological baby and the associated bladder behaviour. 

The first night you do this, it may be difficult to fall asleep due to a feeling of a partially full / overfull bladder. Ignore this and go asleep and keep saying to yourself  "I am a baby in warm wet diapers". As you are nearly asleep, your bladder might let go. Again, ignore this, do not move and continue going asleep repeating the phrase. You are in a thick diaper, in a well protected bed and all nice and warm and cozy. It will become difficult not to wet your diaper overnight. For the first few nights, you might wake with a need to wet. When you wake, stay cuddled up repeating the same phrase. I.E. do not move to facilitate wetting the diaper. After a few consective nights doing this, your subcontious will work it out that it is less effort to relax the bladder sphincter than to wake you. After 5 consectitive mornings of waking up in a warm wet diaper, you can stop using the alcohol and/or the 1/2 milk 1/2 water. Switch to water / flavoured water / diluted cordial again sugar-free.

Once this happens, you will find that you are getting the best nights sleep of your life. Your body has stopped expending the energy to produce vasopressin. Side effect is that if you doze off anytime, your bladder sphincters will autonomically relax and you will wet.   

Some great tips there. One other thing I would add is always above anything else constantly remind your self you are a bedwetter and live your life accordingly. You will get the best night's sleep ever one you regress.