LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I want to become a bedwetter. Need advice

On 11/6/2018 at 10:53 PM, Bettypooh said:

Your subconscious needs to know at it's deepest levels that you can always safely pee in your sleep.

This^   As a practicing DL for > 40 years who has had just a handful of "I think I just dozed my way through a long comfortable pee" moments I can echo Bettypooh's experience here.

In each scenario, I was dreaming about peeing (apparently this is a transitional phase) and in each dream scenario had dialed into it the fact that I KNEW it was perfectly ok for me to pee and there was really no need to move or wake up.

A big one of those factors is the "well, you're wet anyway..." scenario.  I don't think I ever sleep-wet myself when I wasn't already at least a little damp.

Unfortunately, life and family commitments prevent me from letting that pattern of behaviour persist to see where it takes me but if you're like me, you can get to the place where you have one or two "incidents" and then decide what you want to do next.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, PrincessArya said:

Thank you and I appreciate your concern and the warning. I had pretty much figured those things out. Was the car thing because you fell asleep or because you had a smaller, weaker bladder and couldn't hold it very long?

I fell asleep in the car while my wife was driving.  My bladder capacity has not diminished, as far as I can tell...

14 hours ago, justforfun said:

Just a reminder that it's not just wearing diapers for bed.  It's also wearing diapers on a plane.  Or in a car on a long trip.  Or when you sit down on a Sunday morning on the couch to watch a game.  Or when you go to that RomCom to make your wife happy, but you might fall asleep in the middle.  Or you're at your buddies house and have a beer or three and decide you shouldn't drive home, and he offers to let you crash on his couch.

I wanted and accepted a life of wearing diapers to bed.  I would have been just fine with that.  I am not as happy about wearing diapers on planes and hoping that the thinner diaper I chose for public discretion doesn't leak, or having my wife insist on me wearing protection any time I'm watching TV on the couch because I wet all over it twice, or having to wear a diaper on a long car trip where we're splitting the driving because my wife's car's leather seats have a stain from me, or having to have discussions with the medical staff before a surgery.

I find I have to wear a diaper much more often than just when I go to bed at night, and that wasn't something I thought of when I started my bedwetting journey.

As long as you think about that... best of luck.

All very true and why I wear nappies all the time now.

12 hours ago, oznl said:

A big one of those factors is the "well, you're wet anyway..." scenario. 

I've always recommended being at least slightly wet before going to bed as a way to remove a potential subconscious 'roadblock' to bedwetting. There's no point in trying to remain dry when you're already wet, and it reinforces that you can sleep like that. I feel that this approach, along with some WMM files listened to as I went to sleep, were what allowed me the little progress I made with bedwetting before I decided to cease making the effort and let fate choose for me. I'm most certain that I can achieve bedwetting now, many years after then, and I'm still considering doing that. I'm always wet every morning anyway, just that I wake some to pee. It's still a "maybe" for me.

Bettypooh

Last night I drank 64 ounces of Cran Grape juice over the 90 minutes before bedtime and if i accomplished one thing it's filling my bladder. I woke up 3 or 4 times to pee and each time, immediately used my diaper before falling back to sleep.

did your diaper hold or leak

46 minutes ago, PrincessArya said:

Last night I drank 64 ounces of Cran Grape juice over the 90 minutes before bedtime and if i accomplished one thing it's filling my bladder. I woke up 3 or 4 times to pee and each time, immediately used my diaper before falling back to sleep.

48 minutes ago, PrincessArya said:

This might be a little bit excessive, but if you don't have problems with that much liquid intake then don't worry about it. We're all different in that regard. And this is one good way to get started toward the goal of true bedwetting. In time, the waking should become lesser until it's gone and you sleep right through wetting. Chase your dreams until you achieve them then don't let go :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

13 minutes ago, oldwetter66 said:

did your diaper hold or leak

It held for the first two, but the third one I sprung a leak

7 minutes ago, Bettypooh said:

This might be a little bit excessive, but if you don't have problems with that much liquid intake then don't worry about it. We're all different in that regard. And this is one good way to get started toward the goal of true bedwetting. In time, the waking should become lesser until it's gone and you sleep right through wetting. Chase your dreams until you achieve them then don't let go :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

lol When I was buying it yesterday i was thinking "HOW often do they want me to drink this?" I mean like 2 bucks for a container isn't much, but if I'm gonna do it 7 days a week it gets annoying lol

64 oz of cranberry? That's about 1000 calories per day of additional sugar! There is no way that can be good for you. A quick internet search suggests that will result in an additional pound per week of weight gain.

Can you replace most of this with water?

Might be helpful if you take something with electrolytes / minerals.  Not good for your health to drink too much liquid, especially routinely.  I'd just not, at least not routinely.

Been wearing diapers to bed off & on (mostly on) for about 5 years.  I was traveling for a few days & didn't wear diapers at night.  I had a pee dream!  Don't recall ever having a pee dream, except for once when I was about 20 & which iirc was the very last time I sleepwet the bed.  Woke up immediately after this pee dream, went straight to the toilet to pee, didn't pee the bed.  Didn't have to go badly.  If I had been more tired / bladder more full, maybe I would have peed the bed.  Or maybe I just would've woke up sooner.  In recent times, have not peed the bed when undiapered.  Well, once I did, but it was intentional.  And, the mattress has a waterproof cover at all times just in case of leaks, so the damage wasn't bad.

Edit a day later to add:  Had another pee dream, of peeing in my diaper.  (The while-traveling pee dream was at a row of public urinals.) Then I woke up, and soon was peeing my diaper almost automatically.  So there's progress but it's very slow.  Maybe have been having these dreams but not thinking about it /remembering.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, PrincessArya said:

Nothing new to report. Just enjoying sleeping in my diapy and waking up and soaking it without even thinking twice.

Keep it up, sounds like you are well on the way to being a bedwetter permanently .

1 hour ago, stevewet said:

Keep it up, sounds like you are well on the way to being a bedwetter permanently .

Thanks :) This morning was one of those times I was really happy to be in a diaper and trying to be a bedwetter. I woke up in a comfortable position, I was under my blankets and warm. I just didn't want to move. If I was one of those weirdos who uses the potty I would have had to ruin it by jumping out of bed. Instead I just stayed there for an hour in my newly wet diaper.

I dribble to leak at a faster rate 24/7. It never stops it seems so I really cannot school anyone on how to become a bedwetter but it seems to me that wetting 24/7 would be easier to become urinary incontinent than just a night while sleeping.

31 minutes ago, incondl said:

I dribble to leak at a faster rate 24/7. It never stops it seems so I really cannot school anyone on how to become a bedwetter but it seems to me that wetting 24/7 would be easier to become urinary incontinent than just a night while sleeping.

You're probably right but I don't know if I want to do that just now.

22 hours ago, PrincessArya said:

You're probably right but I don't know if I want to do that just now.

Problem is  you might not have choice dear   so if i were  you id  get ready for  24/7 Total  Urine IC  , ad to that  you risk getting Fecal  added to the list as well .  

This said  its clear to me that you KNOW  what you want so i wish you GOOD luck in youre future  IC  :67_EmoticonsHDcom:      

26 minutes ago, Baby Girl Sarah said:

Problem is  you might not have choice dear   so if i were  you id  get ready for  24/7 Total  Urine IC  , ad to that  you risk getting Fecal  added to the list as well .  

This said  its clear to me that you KNOW  what you want so i wish you GOOD luck in youre future  IC  :67_EmoticonsHDcom:      

Thank you Sarah. I understand there is a risk and I accept that because this is something i really want.

3 hours ago, PrincessArya said:

Thank you Sarah. I understand there is a risk and I accept that because this is something i really want.

It took me five years of urinary incontinence to realize I wanted fecal incontinence also. That was over five years ago now and to this day I’ve no regrets. It’s a normal part of my life that I embrace every day. You do what feels good for you understanding what the future holds

On 12/7/2018 at 12:52 PM, PrincessArya said:

I can understand you wanting this. I love my bedwetting and never want to be dry at night again.

On 12/9/2018 at 3:41 AM, PrincessArya said:

I just wish I had done this 10 years ago

I can understand that It would not have bothered me if I had never become dry at night in my 20's. Once I got over the initial shock of my bedwetting coming back in my late 40's it was as if I had always wet the bed.

I know this will sound like a big deal, but it has happened before and didn't lead to anything else.

Last night I had that dream where you go to the potty and pee. Subconsciously I told myself to pee and I began peeing both in real life and in my dream. However, deeper in my subconscious, as soon as I didn't hear the tinkling in the potty I put the breaks on and stopped peeing.

As soon as that happened I was conscious enough to know what happened, relaxed, soaked my diaper and fell back to sleep.

• Like 1