LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High-school baby girl(private)

Hya123

Hailey was sitting in class when she noticed this boy was staring at her. She already had a boyfriend and wonder why this freshman guy was staring st her. He always was staring at her. She need to find away to make him stop staring at her.  She walked over to him. 

“ hello would like to be my partner for this project we have “ Hailey asked himz thinking that was perfect way to get him stop.

She was going to trick him Hailey always wanted a baby and he was perfect for it. Only problem he wasn’t a girl so  decided he would be a girl not a boy he didn’t even look like a boy. 

James was a freshman with long blond hair he tried to fool people like he was a tough guy, but really he was just a shy nerdy boy. He was 5'5 120 so he was small maybe that's one big reason he wanted to put up a front of a tough guy a rebel. With him being shy he didn't have a girlfriend but for the past week he's been crushing big time on the hot girl in his class. She was way out of his league he'd never approach her. He tried being slick by not getting caught staring at her.

"Wh--what you wa--want me to be your partner?" he asked stuttering nervously surprised she even knew he existed. He did his best not to check out her long legs or stare at her breasts.

"Um sure!" he said excitedly once he pulled himself together, he'd do anything to be close to her!

Hailey smiled when she accepted his offer to be his partner. “ perfect at the end of seven period we can go to my house and get started. So meet back here then so u can give you a ride home “ Hailey said handing her his number as well. Her plan was going to work perfectly she thought to herself.

"Ok that sounds good." he said trying to imagine what her room looks like maybe he'd get lucky and get to see her bed and imagine being in it with her or maybe he'd get lucky and he'd see one of her bras laying around. He was excited just thinking of what may Lay ahead..

"No problem I'll be here!" he said accepting the paper that had her number on it he couldn't help but notice how soft and smooth her hand was along with her manicured nails she was perfect! He thought to himself.

Hailey smiled and left for her next class she ordered everything she would need for a baby girl to her house. Her parents were gone for a month so she had the house to herself.  

Hailey waited by her car for James so they could get everything going by the end of the day. 

James went to the rest of his classes but he wasn't focused on anything but 3:30 that's when school would be over and he would meet up with Hailey he was so exited! This was almost like Christmas morning!! He tried to take notes for his last class eventually he was saved by the bell as he just couldn't concentrate. James picked up his book bag and went to meet her.

"Hey you ready?" he said trying to act cool.

“ yup “ Hailey said she got in the car and started to her house. 

“ so I’m going prefer some pizza for us but for now you get comfy in the couch while I get the stuff needed for the project “ Hailey said to him. 

James's mind was running wild as they drove to her place, he looked at her a couple times wondering what color her bra and panties were. He snapped out of his daydream as they pulled up to her house.

"Nice house." he said as they walked in.

He smiled " Yeah pizza sounds good."

James sat on the couch wondering if she might be changing into something mere comfortable.

Hailey came back down she grabbed drinks which she spiked James drink. “ hey thought you would be thirsty  “ Hailey said handing him his drink. 

Hailey turned on the tv and started to watch  it. Waiting for the sleeping medicine to  kick in. 

James waited patiently looking forward to seeing what she might have changed in. If my friends could only see where I am they'd shit a brick! He thought to himself. He looked over his shoulder startled at seeing her as she just snuck up on him.

"Actually I am thanks." he took the drink and began drinking like there was tomorrow.

"So you must like me right!" he asked excitedly as his head began spinning.

"Damn I--I don't feel so good!" he said as he stumbled back spilling the rest of his drink. Soon he was out!

Hailey chuckled at James he espically pet at she liked him. She already had a boy friend. 

When he fell asleep she picked him up and brought him To her room changed him into a a diaper than a plain onesie. She put mittens on his hand and laid down in her bed. She took picture of him sleeping and waited for him to wake up. While she did she put all the stuff she order online away. 

James was out until the process was down.

He woke up with a bad taste in his mouth and his head hurt. He looked around then down at his hands he saw the mittens and the worst thing when he moved he herd a crinkle.

"Wh--what th-the he'll is go--going on!" he cried stuttering nervously

He glared at Hailey as she walked in.

"What's wrong what the he'll is this!" he yelled holding his mattered hands out to emphasize his point.

He stood up and pointed at his diaper.

"Why am I wearing a damn diaper what the he'll happened!" he demanded as he was livid!

Hailey Just looked at her new little boy. “ oh baby boy. I did that because you just a tiny baby. Also because I’m so tired of you thinking you can get in my pants. Staring at me. So this was the only way I could teach you a lesson. My sweet boy “ Hailey said smiling at him.

"I-I'm not a ba--baby!" he said stuttering nervously as his hands were useless with the mittens and she already had him diapered. He looked around noticing he was in her bed and he would've done anything to get there but not dressed like he was.

"I've learned by lesson just let me go and I won't bother you again!" he said hoping she would believe him.

"No I'm not a baby this is bull shit take these off now!" he said waving his hands around that had pretty pink mittens on.

"Rules what are you talking about!"

James figured all he had to do was convince her that he learned his lesson and she'd let him go!

"Seriously I've learned my lesson please let me go!" He begged

James hated it but she was so hot and he was so attracted to her especially when she teased him with her breast. He went over to her feeling really funny wearing the diaper. If this is the kind of game she wants to play ok least later I'll get to be with her and maybe be her boyfriend! He thought to himself as he approached her.

Hailey smiled when sat on her lap she patted his bottom. “ okay my baby boy. “ Hailey said. 

“ so this how it’s going to work you will be my baby for a couple months. For our class project.  You to do everything a baby does wear diapers play eat baby food drink bottles. In return I will let make something special for me “ Hailey said to him. 

James couldn't believe how close he was to his goddess.

He sat there unable to keep his eyes off her breasts and he wondered what color her panties was he was excited!

"Class project for a couple months are you serious--even at school?" he couldn't believe he was actually contemplating this. He figured it wouldn't be so bad just here.

He thought about it some more.

"Ok if it's just here fine, what is the special thing I can make for you?" he thought maybe he'd get to make out with her or something.