LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

would a macho man have this fetish?

I’m a man but I in no way feel the need to fit typical male gender roles.  To me the wanting to wear diapers and be nurtured by. A woman feeling safe and secure and along with the arousal that comes with wetting the diapers is what it’s all about. I’m sure there are macho men into this (hell there’s macho men that cross dress). I’m just curious because this fetish seems like something that would appeal to sensitive guys like myself. 

34 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

Define "macho". All types or people can be all type of things. 

Good point. Macho to me means a guy who won’t show weakness vulnerability and who is agressive. Therefore wanting nurturing from a woman wanting to be nurtured as a baby safety and comfort is not macho at all. However macho men may also have a sensitive side to them so I see your point.

15 minutes ago, diapersareawesome said:

Good point. Macho to me means a guy who won’t show weakness vulnerability and who is agressive. Therefore wanting nurturing from a woman wanting to be nurtured as a baby safety and comfort is not macho at all. However macho men may also have a sensitive side to them so I see your point.

I've known many 'macho' and 'alpha' men who like to wear diapers. You meet them in person, and you would automatically assume they were more dominant, and not subs. 

But, it happens. I know in person I come across more 'sub' like, but in reality, I'm actually dominate. 

10 minutes ago, mamabug said:

I've known many 'macho' and 'alpha' men who like to wear diapers. You meet them in person, and you would automatically assume they were more dominant, and not subs. 

But, it happens. I know in person I come across more 'sub' like, but in reality, I'm actually dominate. 

Now wearing a diaper doesn’t mean anything in terms of sub, but wanting to have a woman nurture them and treat them as a baby and the comfort and security thing....are you saying there are alpha macho types who the fetish manifests like this?

4 minutes ago, diapersareawesome said:

Now wearing a diaper doesn’t mean anything in terms of sub, but wanting to have a woman nurture them and treat them as a baby and the comfort and security thing....are you saying there are alpha macho types who the fetish manifests like this?

Yes, I am.

i am very much an alpha at work.. i am the lead tech in the company I work for.. EVERYONE depends on me to solve their problems.. but once I get home I am very content being a baby and a submissive. 

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

I am extremely macho in public but when I'm alone with my girlfriend I become a completely helpless little baby 

I really enjoy the feeling of letting go and not having to be the strong one and my girlfriend thinks it's healthy balance of power she calls the shots when I'm in baby mode and I call the shots when were out being adults 

I know a few "macho" diaper fetishists. One in particular teaches MMA and the type that will fight anyone to protect his friends. His fetish is specifically about the diaper though and he doesn't regress or have a submissive side that he has admitted to.

Not sure how Macho I am. But I participate in serious out door sports, watch sports, carry myself very masculine in public on a daily basis. I drive the worlds most macho vehicle, (Power Wagon) ect. Yet I enjoy diapers and dressing up as a little girl at home. So I think its clear that sexual preference and fetishes can betray the rest of someones life style.

Why not? If you can compartmentalize well, which is a skill that, at one time, was learned early and well. It is based on the context of where you are. If you look at my about me and my profile, it is all LG, I had to choose one one or the other. My "Little" in the context relevant to here is a girl. I have said that I could do a 1950's LB About me as good as my LG one. I had to chose one or the other so I chose the more relevant one. Many LG's that I have come into contact with were as "macho" as the next guy without being testoserone poisoned. ist is just compartmentalized. Most of us have multiple personalities that are used for different, usually social, situations

Now, before anyone tries to lecture me about the Law of Non-Contradiction; let me state it fully "A thing cannot be A and no-A IN THE SAME RESPECT and AT THE SAME TIME"

It is awesome to see there seems to be a common theme here.  Many "macho" males in their high stress occupations turn to diapers for one reason or another.  I personally need to be wearing them at work to function day to day.  Out of three "D"s you can turn to to take you away from reality; drinks, drugs, and diapers, I believe diapers are by far the best stress reliever money can buy.  Sure you can become both emotionally and physically dependant wearing diapers but other than the rare embarrassing diaper leak is that such a bad thing?  

Of course there is macho men who are into all sorts of things and fetishes. I'm not very macho but I do put up a front to not fuck with me I'm a strong individual who won't take anyone's shit and can out up a decent fight. I'm sensitive tho and I hate the toxic masculinity that society pushes on us but hell body builders wear banana hammocks and that's not very macho lol

I've never bothered to analyze how macho I am. I prefer to think of myself as an independent, an observer or watcher of human nature. I am also quite artistically inclined, which contributes to the independent/observer mien. I can and do lead a group when required. My style of leadership, however is by example, not fiat. And diapers? Never really analyzed that too much, either. I just enjoy wearing 'em and using 'em as they are intended to be used.

I would consider myself Macho I guess. I’m 6’3 225 lbs in fairly good shape for a 44 yo man. I played sports my entire life. I drive a Jeep Wrangler with a 4 inch lift. I love guns and hunting. I will protect my loved ones with my life. I am very confident and in control of my career. In my everyday life I pretty much try to take control of everything. Not in a domineering way, more in like a protector, provider, and problem solver. I wear diapers every night and some days. To be put in a diaper, cuddled, and babied is a huge anxiety reliever for me. It’s like the weight of the world is lifted for just a short amount of time. Just enough time to refresh and start all over again the next day. Wearing diapers is a coping mech. It has no bearing on how manly a person is. To always feel like you need to be in control can be very stressful. To have an outlet to hand over that control at times can be very therapeutic. Just to be clear being a man has nothing to do with being macho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've found it to be pretty common for some of the more dominant folks I know to be more submissive sexually. I think of it as kind of a Ying/Yang thing. It certainly holds true for me. People who know me in real life see me as a leader, a take control and make decisions kind of person. I don't know if anyone would use the word macho specifically, but athletic or in shape wouldn't surprise me. 

Honestly, I don’t think there are any limitations or boundaries that would keep any sort of person from being ABDL. We may like to think that certain people wouldn’t be into it, but just look at the diversity of all the members on this site. We’re all different, we all fit different molds and whatnot, but we’re all ABDL. It’s a very inclusive way of life.

• Like 1

I am an absolute alpha male. For my daily job I am an engineering manager at a middle large factory. While at work I’ll have the lead in every technical aspect in the company and I am in charge of twelve other employee’s whom will report to me. Not only that I design and build specific machinery for our branch. As far as I know none of my coworkers knows I wear diapers 24/7 this includes while being at work. Then again the company doctor does know but he won’t talk about it for he is under oath and he didn’t blink an eye when he found out.