LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a Mommy and/or Daddy

ash5150

Hello! My name is Ash and I've been a member of DD for quite a while, but it's been some time since I've been on. Life has been extra stressful as of late and I'm starting to think my subconscious is trying to deal with that by regressing in my dreams. For the past week and a half, I've dreamt that I've just up and left my life behind to fly somewhere to be with a mommy and/or daddy I've been talking to online. I arrive however just to be stood up and never hear from them again (I'm sure if I saw a therapist, they'd have something to say about that and it's connection to my abandonment issues as of late...). Anywho...life has been stressful, my job has been doubly so what it normally is, and I'm just looking for a little escape; I just don't want to do that alone. 

I would love to find someone to chat with, who make sure that I'm eating, sleeping, and just coddling me. If you have any slight interest, I'd love to talk more. You can reply here or send me a dm. I have access to my phone during work, so normally I'm quick to respond. 

Thanks.

-Ash

Hi Ash. :)

Let me start off by saying I'm not interested at this moment. I already have, like, 6 Online Littles. ? But if you're looking for someone to potentially be your Mommy/Daddy IRL then I would recommend posting in the "Meeting Places" section. Even if you want it to start out being just online.

I'm so sorry to hear about that recurring dream. ? *Hugs the nightmares away*

If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to PM me. I don't call myself "Community Therapist" for nothing! :D

Not a daddy myself: but I would suggest a good first step might be getting on something like Twitter and getting involved with the ton of ABDL people around on there.

I’ve personally found it’s worked for me in meeting new friends who I can talk to and engage with and one of them is my sort of daddy to.