LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A close call with my girlfriend

Joep

Do you guys ever have a normal conversation with a significant other and somehow diapers get brought up? Do you ever have to think how you would respond if you weren’t an ABDL? My gf doesn’t know about this side of me. I honestly don’t plan on telling her and about it and I’m going start therapy to find a healthier coping mechanism. But I know some of you still keep it a secret so what do you think? Do you also have these run ins with the topic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I brought it up in passing regarding a planned medical check-up. The reference was to my frequent trips to the toilet to pee, which I complained were starting to become a nuisance. I'm not particularly concerned about prostate problems. For such frequent trips are pretty typical of men of a certain age. I do plan on asking my Doc. about it, however.

If he recommends some gee-whiz wonder drug from Big Pharma that is a solution looking for a problem, I'll tell him I'd rather wear a diaper, thankyouverymuch. And then, perhaps we can have a discussion about diapers once I get home.

That's just one of the benefits of Geezerhood. Nobody thinks twice about an elder who needs (or in my case wants) to wear a diaper.

My secrets are not kept from my significant other, they are kept from my coworkers.  It is funny how much more you notice the word diaper when you are always wearing one.  A coworker and I were once talking and the subject of fetishes came up one night at the bar.  He actually said it's not like you are into diapers or anything like that....lol....while I was wearing a diaper.  Whenever I hear diaper my ears perk up instinctively, curious to see if I had been found out.  On another occasion I was working with a guy that has super senses and when we walked through the lobby of a hotel he said he could smell an older gentleman's wet diaper.  Poor guy was just hanging out in the lobby.  What he was smelling was my very used wet diaper after a whole day of working along side of him.  

Not really with a significant other, but have had that issue in regular conversation with friends. A few months ago, someone in my guild on WoW commented "Real gamers wear adult diapers" when we took a break to use the bathroom and get snacks. When that guy in Florida got busted for scamming caregivers into changing his diapers, I had a really odd conversation with my neighbor. I do wonder if I would respond differently if I had other interests, but nobody seems to notice anything. lol

One of my girlfriends "found" my stuff while cleaning the apartment.  She was trying to find out why I would come to bed so

hot after being on the internet (DPF in those days)....and was afraid it was another woman.  Turned out she was very good

about it.  Insisted I wear diapers while in the apartment and going to bed.  Of course she was kind of kinky herself,

liked to be tied up and "taken"....  That was one of great things between us.....on other fronts, we just turned out to be

incompatible.  I told my wife after we got married...not happy, said, "I don't want to know about it"....so we never did anything.

Bottom line is...if you are getting into what might be a permanent relationship....you can't hide it.....you need to give them

a chance to accept it, live with it, or leave you.

• Like 1

Hate to say it but when your 18 or so. GF's girls look at ABDl way different. unless she is really open minded and kinky.  I dated this one girl for 6 months all going good till one day she went looking threw my closet  and found attends diapers she ask why i had them  back them i just told her some BS that did not work, then had to admit to wearing that is when she called me every name under the sun and she left blocked me at every try. After knowing that. my next new GF i come up with a hole new story. and now 18 years later married and family she still hates diapers does not put up with any part of AB but can with stand the DL, some times.  I just treat diapers like underwear, you know people wear them.

Hate to say it but when your 18 or so. GF's girls look at ABDl way different. unless she is really open minded and kinky.  I dated this one girl for 6 months all going good till one day she went looking threw my closet  and found attends diapers she ask why i had them  back them i just told her some BS that did not work, then had to admit to wearing that is when she called me every name under the sun and she left blocked me at every try. After knowing that. my next new GF i come up with a hole new story. and now 18 years later married and family she still hates diapers does not put up with any part of AB but can with stand the DL, some times.  I just treat diapers like underwear, you know people wear them.

I’m not sure she would be accepting and I doubt she will find out, I’m actually trying to slow down on the life style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most people can slow down or otherwise limit their wearing substantially, but few if any can totally quit the game. That point can be something you will need to know should matters reach the point where you wish to attempt it. And as often as not, the passing of time increases the desire or need to wear unless you have already reached a point of total satisfaction with it. This is something very deep and very strong in us. It's not within our total control, and attempting to limit it below our individual need usually results in it overwhelming us. Always be prepared for any eventualities for they may happen.

Bettypooh

When you're ready, this is a conversation you're going to want to have with your S.O.

Lets fast forward ... you're engaged, you're married, you have children ...

All these milestones, you're STILL going to keep this from them?  Isn't that always going to put a fork in the relationship?

I don't know your relationship, if you're a month in, then obviously you can still keep it close to you, but as time goes on, I'd want to tell them, not only for your own sanity, but for the strength of the relationship.  It's not easy, that's for sure.