LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Wonder Woman...?

I have no idea what you are trying to present as you do not finish andy statements. I gather through rather convoluted processes of thought that you are trying ot equate or draw a connection between WW and Kity O'Neal. That is impossoble since, according to the History Channe's seried on comic books and superheroes, about 8 years ago,  WW, which I first saw in 1959, when Kitty would have been, at most, 13, was created c1941 and O'Neal was born in 1946 at the earliest

The meaning of linked picture (my first link) is quite obvious given this forum`s avowed subject and audience. Check the picture...

Kitty O`Neill was a stuntswoman in 1979 for the Wonder Woman TV show starring Lynda Carter. This is clearly explained in the article (second link) that you obviously did not read.

so how does that relate to the title of the thread?

don’t listen to little christine; all he likes to do is bully people and ruin threads. it’s quite obvious what you’re suggesting here and it does look interesting though i doubt it’s a diaper. i used to fantasize about linda carter in those diaperlike shorts, however, when i was lad.

It sure looks as though she is wearing a diaper but I doubt that she'd be in one for filming that stunt. I suppose anything is possible though....

Maybe she's afraid of heights and pee's a little bit when she goes up high.....

• 3 weeks later...