LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Are You Cuddling With?

diaperguy

Who are you cuddling with? Who are the plushies you are cuddling with right now? I currently have 4 Stitch plushies and 14 Build a Bears on my bed. They are 1 bunny 1 frog 2 dogs and the rest are bears. My favorite bear is Patch. He was my first teddy bear I ever took to. Keeping in mind I didnt get into Build a Bears until a couple years ago when they came out with Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon. Anyways what plushies are you cuddling with? 

I have many stuffies that I like, but the only one that goes to bed with me and sits next to me while I’m playing video games is my Panda bear. I call him beary or pandie. I wanna go to build a bear but I’m worried what people would think. Still even if I did, pandie is my snuggle bean???

Dolly Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine

gallery_27920_491_39747.jpg

Also Dolly Lisa Michelle Denise Christine

image.png

On 11/4/2018 at 8:48 PM, Shadow Cub said:

I have many stuffies that I like, but the only one that goes to bed with me and sits next to me while I’m playing video games is my Panda bear. I call him beary or pandie. I wanna go to build a bear but I’m worried what people would think. Still even if I did, pandie is my snuggle bean???

If your nervous about going to build a bear you can order online. Also hit up the local goodwill, salvation army, or any kind of thrift store. They have them usually pretty cheap. And if one has a tear build a bear fixes them for free. Thats how I have built up my build a bear collection. 

Good to know! I’ll give them a good look. Just worried about stuffies being clean if I get it from other places. Maybe one day I’ll build up the courage to go to build a bear, but I’d be nice to have someone to go with 

The majority of stuffies are  machine  washable dear so that shouldent be a problem hon ,  and to go out and purchase a stuffie  is not  anything  you should have to feel ashamed of hon.  If anyone should asks  you have a little sibling that you buy it fore.   BUT i can assure you NOONE will even raise an  eyebrow   :baby_sleeping:          

The staff at Build A Bear locations literally do not care about your age whatsoever. My Daddy took me recently and we had a great chat with the store manager and he told us they do adult parties on a not infrequent basis. It's a stuffed animal, nobody is saying anything.

Kaiya

• Like 1

Yup well said by everyone. The only thing I do when you wash a plushie is put them in a pillow case. Keeps them from falling apart and ruining them. Thats what build a bear recommends, so thats what I do. Picked up two more this past weekend. A polar bear and one with snowflakes on him. Still thinking of names for them two.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Izzy, my stuffed orca. Actually, I made Izzy at a university event during the first week of classes this year. Mind you, this event was for university students only, but they had a build-a-bear station set up and it was very popular.

• Like 1
Izzy, my stuffed orca. Actually, I made Izzy at a university event during the first week of classes this year. Mind you, this event was for university students only, but they had a build-a-bear station set up and it was very popular.
Thats awesome!

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...

I have 2 large tiger plushies that share the bed with me every night.   I also have a Plushlife Snow leopard that's absolutely huge!  It's hiding in my spare bedroom right now, but soon it'll get perched on the back of the living room couch.  That way she's readily available for those days I want some plushie comfort while watching TV.

Body.jpg

8 hours ago, LittleAmytheil said:

I have a Build-a-Bear Eevee that I love!  When Lets go Eevee came out, I had her sitting by my side for hours of gaming.

I almost always have at least one of my stuffies by my side when I'm gaming. Most recently I had my seal Diver, orca Izzy, and blankie while I played CSGO. I play much better with my stuffies then without.

I have three teddy bears, one dark brown furry, one dark brown chenille and a tan one (seen in the photo below).

The tan one, which I never have found a good name for, aside from "Teddy", is my favorite.  After the AB in me awakened a few weeks ago after 20+ years of dormancy, I cleaned up all three with a vacuum cleaner (they were very dusty) and put the other two in a bag for protection, keeping "Teddy" out for my companion.

20190817_092749-486x648.jpg

I have about nine that I would take to sleep with every night, until they started falling behind the bed. Now, a lot of them are living on the bed frame (my mattress collapsed in January and I am borrowing a blowup mattress at least for the next two weeks more after which I might have to go back to sleeping on the floor (the only thing that made me more homeless with a home was the fac that my electricity was off for three weeks two months agi). Anyway... right now, there are four...