LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you feel when you've finally achieved incontinence?

The test my urologists ran were uncomfortable for a second or two when the camera first entered my bladder as it passed the internal sphincter but there was no pain or discomfort while they were examining the bladder. The second time ai had the tests ai never felt any discomfort or pain during the entire test and I disnt feel it pass the sphincter. The tests even if a bit embarrassing is worth it for peace of mind.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting closer to my objective, of becoming incontinent. Several times if I'm distracted I wet myself with no warning or urge before it just oozes out. Other times I just dribble or having small spurts in my diaper.

Flooding is not an issue any longer because my bladder has shrunk down, so I don't have that much capacity anymore. Maybe 200ml max I assume, which is a far cry from when I started untraining more than five years ago.

Am I able to hold back? Honestly, I don't know, because I never hold back. Sleepwetting, is still rare, mostly I wake up slightly and go in my diaper and drift back to sleep, again. I never go to bed in a dry diaper, it's slightly wet before, going to bed, so it's hard to say whether I'm wetting in my sleep, yet.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, DaveeBEd said:

I really hope it doesn't take me five years!

Regardless how long it takes you won’t reverse it. It’ll be worth it.

• Like 1
On 1/2/2019 at 3:52 PM, Dunham said:

What do you do for work with incontinent

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I work from home so it isn't a problem.

What do you feel when you finally achieve incontinence?

Answer WET

Sorry I couldn't resist that one. Honestly though I am happy being incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7