LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you feel when you've finally achieved incontinence?

I've spend all my focus on achieving incontinence. My whole sexual being is around incontinence. When I do become incontinent does the sexual side decrease. Will I feel content? How you you feel now that you're incontinent?

4 hours ago, incondl said:

It was never sexual for me. But after 10 years of urinary incontinance and over 5 years bowel I feel 100% complete and I haven’t had a single day of regret. 

I too have never regretted becoming incontinent.

I have accepted my need for diapers to manage my bladder and my occasional bowel accident I am to the point of looking forward to changing into  a fresh dry diaper and now enjoy the feeling of a thick premium dry diaper as it gives me the confidence that it will keep my pants dry when my bladder releases the floodgates. 

I would still prefer to be back in underware since thats not a possibility at the moment I might as well enjoy being in  a dry diaper.

Being almost completely asexual I can't say any more on that other than I've had nothing change there. Otherwise my loss of bladder control has been the most deeply satisfying thing I've ever done which has given me a better outlook on myself and life in general. That is priceless to me and I only wish I'd done this sooner.

Bettypooh

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bettypooh said:

Being almost completely asexual I can't say any more on that other than I've had nothing change there. Otherwise my loss of bladder control has been the most deeply satisfying thing I've ever done which has given me a better outlook on myself and life in general. That is priceless to me and I only wish I'd done this sooner.

Bettypooh

No doubt everything you've said is how I feel. And i'm positive there are thousands of others that feel the same way. It's my hope as I go into my retirement years I'll be able to work for some diaper company so I can have phone interaction on the many good products out there and also help the achieve total incontinence also if they would like to talk about it. In that capacity I'd love to be able to share may experience with others. It's a wide open market based on the number of people registered here. It may be a pipe dream but it's something I'd love to do.

I HAVE now been diapered 24/7 for ten years now and had some level of incontinence for about five. I still get aroused by the fact that I’m permanently diapered for the rest of my life. It’s now documented in my medical charts and it is a strong feeling of accomplishment and success. I couldn’t be happier. As my bladder becomes weaker and my bowels become even more reflexive I continue to be happily suprised from time to time. 

• Like 1

Hello to all! After successfully training to start wetting the bed again, I'd have to say that it is a much different feeling for me now, knowing that I actually need diapers at night to prevent a soaked bed in the morning.

It feels good psychologically because this is something that I've wanted to do since around age 12, but the sexual aspect of wearing and wetting has decreased for me. Of course, everyone is different but it seems for me, that once I started needing diapers every night I just started losing the drive for them.

On the upside, no more 3 to 4 trips to the toilet at night!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

When I initially became aware of my interest in wearing diapers and being incontinent it was clearly a sexual thing. After soaking them I would masturbate and then remove them having had my post coital high and also experiencing feelings of guilt/stupidity for wearing them, but the urge to wear always returned. In 2018 the circumstances finally arrived enabling me to wear 24/7 which i've now been dong for close to 4 months. At the start of this journey the urge to masturbate was still there but now sitting in an almost permanently wet diaper and often messy one as I'm aiming to achieve dual I/C, the sexual side is definitely diminishing as I think of myself more and more simply as an incontinent diaper wearer. For those who are interested in terms of my goals I am now regularly experiencing the rather strange bladder spasms others have described, a little similar to stomach grumbling but lower down in my abdomen and I feel my capacity has diminished slightly but no noticeable drop in bladder control yet.

• Like 1
On 11/4/2018 at 3:59 PM, username said:

I've spend all my focus on achieving incontinence. My whole sexual being is around incontinence. When I do become incontinent does the sexual side decrease. Will I feel content? How you you feel now that you're incontinent?

For me a lot of my constant sexual need for diapers was significantly relieved as soon as I started wearing diapers permanently.  When not wearing a diaper I would constantly think about needing to wear one which would in turn allow for me to stay in almost a continual state of sexual arousal.  I honestly found it exhausting and even mentally unhealthy.  That tension is now relieved since I am always padded.

Nothing is never going to stop your sexual arousal with diapers but you do become somewhat more desensitize by wearing diapers all the time.  My wee wee used to always be erect during a diaper change and now that rarely happens with the exception of when my diaper is changed by my wife.  I no longer feel like I am constantly in a state of arousal.  For me from a mental need diapers have always been about being humiliated.  My need for humiliation was even stronger than my sexual desire to wear diapers.  Wearing diapers have allowed for me to essentially find a way to make me feel constantly humiliated and less of a man.  Because of that it frees my mind from that constant desire which allows me to focus on the more important things in life like my marriage and family.  Diapers and then becoming unpotty trained have definately accomplished my need to be humiliated all the time.

I honestly masturbate the same.  I have no desire now to remove my diaper after an orgasmic release like I used to have.  When that changed it was hard to say.  For me that was the biggest challenge staying diapered permanently.  Once you start to see the physical signs that your unpotty training is starting to work I think mentally your brain clicks and now knows at an unconscious level you need to be in diapers or your panties will be wet.

After over a year of wearing diapers I still find certain things always make me aroused.  The smell of baby powder and even the stale smell of a heavily soaked diaper all still stirs my wee wee.  I believe that will never change for me.  I will say when I did not wear diapers permanently I felt more of a need to let the world around me know I am wearing diapers.  I made sure I was extra crinkly or abnormally thickly padded or bent over way more than I should have.  Now I very rarely go out of my way to intentionally try and let the world know that I am diapered.

As a sissy I used to always have a constant desire to wear pink diapers and that too has changed.  Now my normal diaper is white.  If I feel like I need to be extra girly then I will wear a pink diaper.  If that is not enough then I will wear lacy Disney Princess bloomers over my pink diaper.  It used to be pink all the time no matter what and now it is when I just cannot fight the sissy in me anymore.  This was growth in my journey to diaper dependancy.  It is so much easier as a man wearing a plain white diaper than a pink one with princesses on it particularly at the work place or when travelling and TSA asks you to pull your pants down.

So analyzing where I am today versus before I wore diapers permanently I would say that my sexually desires have been controlled and managed a lot better thanks to diapers.  At this point I am definately partly incontinent but I would definately not call myself completely unpotty trained.  Can I still hold my bladder somewhat, yes.  Could I wet my pants uncontrollably if not diapered, absolutely.  I am comfortable telling people I am incontinent at this stage.  

Here's the thing.  It would seem that most here are incon by choice, some of us aren't.  I have urge incontinence.  I can be sitting down and not feel a thing, and when I stand up, I need to pee NOW!  I've also had that with bowel incontinence.

Now I was an AB before I had any incon issues, but the fact is I now wear for medical issues.  I've already had two surgeries for this, both of which worked for a few years, and it's come back twice now.

Am I still sexual?  Yes, but honestly, I don't care either way, but that's an altogether different topic.  I do find that masturbation is best, and right now, about the only way I can achieve sexual release, but I'm single and no one to have sex with, so it's a moot point.

As an AB who is in diapers now, do I feel 'special' or fulfilled?  No, not really.  If I want to wear a diaper because I'm an AB, I do.  I now wear one to keep my pants mostly dry.  I do wish I could get the VA or Medicaid to pay for better diapers, the stuff I'm getting now is crap.  I wish ABU, or even North Shore medical would accept Medicaid, but they don't.

For me, diapers are a tool to combat embarrassing situations.  Yes, I can use them, and do use them, for AB stuff, and they contribute greatly to that, but in my current situation I can't be an AB.  So, they are worn to prevent accidents.

Gary, aka Gennie

I'm sorry that its a medical issue causing you to need diapers. For me its very different, for seem reason I want to be incontinent and therefore the dream is for the diapers to become a necessity not a desire.

1 hour ago, Gennie said:

Here's the thing.  It would seem that most here are incon by choice, some of us aren't.  I have urge incontinence.  I can be sitting down and not feel a thing, and when I stand up, I need to pee NOW!  I've also had that with bowel incontinence.

Now I was an AB before I had any incon issues, but the fact is I now wear for medical issues.  I've already had two surgeries for this, both of which worked for a few years, and it's come back twice now.

Am I still sexual?  Yes, but honestly, I don't care either way, but that's an altogether different topic.  I do find that masturbation is best, and right now, about the only way I can achieve sexual release, but I'm single and no one to have sex with, so it's a moot point.

As an AB who is in diapers now, do I feel 'special' or fulfilled?  No, not really.  If I want to wear a diaper because I'm an AB, I do.  I now wear one to keep my pants mostly dry.  I do wish I could get the VA or Medicaid to pay for better diapers, the stuff I'm getting now is crap.  I wish ABU, or even North Shore medical would accept Medicaid, but they don't.

For me, diapers are a tool to combat embarrassing situations.  Yes, I can use them, and do use them, for AB stuff, and they contribute greatly to that, but in my current situation I can't be an AB.  So, they are worn to prevent accidents.

Gary, aka Gennie

North Shore and the rest don’t want to go thru insurance because they would have to reduce their price! There is the real reason!

On 11/4/2018 at 8:59 PM, username said:

I am genuinely a happier and much more relaxed person since I became incontinent, enuretic and dependant on nappies 24/'7. My wife noticed this. I honestly think some of us are just meant to be this way.

On 11/8/2018 at 6:31 PM, FishMouth47 said:

Hello to all! After successfully training to start wetting the bed again, I'd have to say that it is a much different feeling for me now, knowing that I actually need diapers at night to prevent a soaked bed in the morning.

It feels good psychologically because this is something that I've wanted to do since around age 12, but the sexual aspect of wearing and wetting has decreased for me. Of course, everyone is different but it seems for me, that once I started needing diapers every night I just started losing the drive for them.

On the upside, no more 3 to 4 trips to the toilet at night!

I know what you mean. I just feel right needing to wear nappies at night because I am a bedwetter. I also know that being a bedwetter is right for me.

I can agree that after even a relatively short time going 24/, the sexual side of it is diminishing and I'm starting to just appreciate the freedom I feel from being able to pee or poo almost anytime anywhere and hopefully I'll get to having no control over either of those things before too long - fingers crossed!!

On 1/1/2019 at 8:21 AM, incondl said:

North Shore and the rest don’t want to go thru insurance because they would have to reduce their price! There is the real reason!

Probably true, but right now, I'm also homeless and unemployed.  So, the government is paying for my medically necessary diapers, but at the lowest cost, which means I get crap.  Oh well.  Still would be nice to have the government pay for Crinkles, or ABUs.  LOL

Gennie

Not there yet, completely bladder incontinent, but definitely closer. The times I do have genuine accidents in my pants (diaper) the feeling of having to let go with no choice, is a great feeling.

On 1/4/2019 at 4:19 PM, Inconito said:

Not there yet, completely bladder incontinent, but definitely closer. The times I do have genuine accidents in my pants (diaper) the feeling of having to let go with no choice, is a great feeling.

I love the feeling of weting my self unccontrollably

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi.

im incontinent due to an accident many years ago.  I have absolutely no control.  

Thank god for websites like this as it took a while to find the right diaper but once I found something comfortable I stayed with that diaper. 

So what does it feel like?  Ok the diaper you just simply get used to. The reality is it just becomes a part of your life.  Sort of like dressing every morning. You just do it. It was never sexual to me but I would guess that when you switch from wanting to needing the sexual part tapers off.  

The one thing that I hated after the accident is the feeling of peeing. Yes the uncontrollable urine in the front of my diaper. You only felt it for a couple of hours till my diaper started bulking then you can’t feel it. But as time went by I actually don’t mind that feeling anymore. In fact it is actually a bit exciting. One example.  Business meeting I’m waiting on a room for someone and they come in and greet you. You stand up and all you feel is the warmth of peeing and the client has no idea.  It is a bit of a rush so to say.  I’m still trying to get used to that feel but maybe never will. 

So to answer your question. I don’t think it will be sexual anymore. It’s just a part of your daily life.  

• Like 1

I'm not incontinent and I just wear a few times a week for personal enjoyment, but everyone is different.  So many people here who have made themselves incontinent say that it's the best decision they made and they would never go back.  They totally enjoy the feeling of helplessly wetting and messing their diaper every day wherever they are and embrace it.

Then you have those who have accepted the fact that they are incontinent and have to wear diapers and even have turned to AB/DL play as a way to cope with being in diapers 24/7.  While they have accepted it and don't mind being in diapers, if they could be rid of them 24/7 they probably would want that.

As O2beinspired said, the thing you want to be aware of is how you may feel if you were 24/7/365 for the rest of your life.  As I said, many people really embrace their incontinence and wouldn't want it any other way.  On the other hand, there have been many posts from people who have stated it isn't the same as it was when you just chose to wear a diaper when you wanted to for fun and enjoyment.  The "Too much of a good thing" situation.  To them, a good part of the fun and enjoyment is gone because now instead of it being more of a thing to forwards to and enjoy, it just becomes routine, a daily thing that must happen several times each and every day for the rest of their lives.  No control, being anywhere and everywhere and wetting your diaper all the time or suddenly filling it with a mess not knowing when it will happen until it does. 

Lots of people really enjoy being somewhere and suddenly filling their diaper, but for a lot of people it can get old after a while and the fun, excitement and luster is gone.  It's now just a several times a day every where you go thing that you deal with for the rest of your life, always changing diapers several times a day weather at home, on vacation, sight seeing, with friends, playing sports, at the movies, dinner, visiting people in their homes, business meetings with clients, swimming in the pool, at work and everywhere you go. 

I don't want to discourage anyone from doing what they want, I just encourage the young people in their 20's with the hormones raging to keep in mind that incontinence is usually permanent and think about their future lives.  If they are 20 years old and live to be 80 years old, do they truly want to spend the next 60 years in diapers, 3/4 of their lives?  It's a big decision to make and should be thought out carefully before acting upon and possibly regretting later in life.

14 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I'm not incontinent and I just wear a few times a week for personal enjoyment, but everyone is different.  So many people here who have made themselves incontinent say that it's the best decision they made and they would never go back.  They totally enjoy the feeling of helplessly wetting and messing their diaper every day wherever they are and embrace it.

Then you have those who have accepted the fact that they are incontinent and have to wear diapers and even have turned to AB/DL play as a way to cope with being in diapers 24/7.  While they have accepted it and don't mind being in diapers, if they could be rid of them 24/7 they probably would want that.

As O2beinspired said, the thing you want to be aware of is how you may feel if you were 24/7/365 for the rest of your life.  As I said, many people really embrace their incontinence and wouldn't want it any other way.  On the other hand, there have been many posts from people who have stated it isn't the same as it was when you just chose to wear a diaper when you wanted to for fun and enjoyment.  The "Too much of a good thing" situation.  To them, a good part of the fun and enjoyment is gone because now instead of it being more of a thing to forwards to and enjoy, it just becomes routine, a daily thing that must happen several times each and every day for the rest of their lives.  No control, being anywhere and everywhere and wetting your diaper all the time or suddenly filling it with a mess not knowing when it will happen until it does. 

Lots of people really enjoy being somewhere and suddenly filling their diaper, but for a lot of people it can get old after a while and the fun, excitement and luster is gone.  It's now just a several times a day every where you go thing that you deal with for the rest of your life, always changing diapers several times a day weather at home, on vacation, sight seeing, with friends, playing sports, at the movies, dinner, visiting people in their homes, business meetings with clients, swimming in the pool, at work and everywhere you go. 

I don't want to discourage anyone from doing what they want, I just encourage the young people in their 20's with the hormones raging to keep in mind that incontinence is usually permanent and think about their future lives.  If they are 20 years old and live to be 80 years old, do they truly want to spend the next 60 years in diapers, 3/4 of their lives?  It's a big decision to make and should be thought out carefully before acting upon and possibly regretting later in life.

Well said. It may not be for everyone so it's best to be sure before you start. If you start you may not be able to quit. That being said I've never regretted it.

I'm no incontinent but I have worn 24/7 for 5 yrs or more, I wear for dribbles, and as I am getting older I have more and more of the in a store were I am pushing the cart as fast as I can to get to the restroom, I don't mind filling my diaper in public so much, I just wouldn't know what I would say if having to go that much all of the sudden my daily Depend pull up will not handle, I really can't afford the price to wear better for daytime.  I do wet the bed, (diapers). I was getting up 4-5 times to pee, and not getting sleep. so it was and still is a good solution. I am not sorry I started wearing, I really wish my bladder would just relax completely maybe then I would be able to get help paying for my mental/physical need.

Disability might pay with all of those horrible test I have read about on the web and here. I have enough pain with my neck back etc. I don't want to have a Dro make more pain.