LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

do you have kids that wet too

oldwetter66

I have read that bed wetters Have kids that wet too.I was never A bed wetter my kids never wet or my grandkids.

Mary wet the bed as A kid too 14 then stopped. she had 4 kids her wetting Came back after she had her 3rd kid.Her ex beat her for it.

All 4 of her kids wet too at least 14 2 never stopped.

I don’t have children, but I was a bedwetter. I later found out my dad wet the bed as a child. I stopped about age 6, I don’t know how long my dad wet his bed till. I do know he had a rubber sheet, which he said, was hard to get at the time. I had a plastic sheet, not hard to get in the 60’s! But it was hard to get in, with the noisy crinkling. Did not like that plastic sheet! 

22 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

I don’t have children, but I was a bedwetter. I later found out my dad wet the bed as a child. I stopped about age 6, I don’t know how long my dad wet his bed till. I do know he had a rubber sheet, which he said, was hard to get at the time. I had a plastic sheet, not hard to get in the 60’s! But it was hard to get in, with the noisy crinkling. Did not like that plastic sheet! 

I always had a noisy plastic sheet on my bed growing up. Bedweting ran in our family too. My Mother was a late bedwetter and wet nightly until her late teens as did my Grand Mother.

On 11/4/2018 at 5:41 PM, skizics said:

I don't have any kids but all except 2 of my sister's kids wet into their teens. Wetting runs in our family.

It does tend to be genetic in nature, but as with all genetics there can be significant exceptions to the trends. Of my family, I'm the sole example of abnormal continence which occurred naturally save for one nephew's son who was around 9 before he became reliably dry. His other 3 kids have developed normally.  

Bettypooh

On 11/4/2018 at 10:18 AM, AbabeBill said:

Like you I dont have children which is good because I later became aware of a rare illness I could have passed on. In any case I believe bedwetting was common on my fathers side of the family and I had siblings and male cousins with the problem. Lucky for me and my brother my mother used a rubber sheet on our beds. Later when I was living on my own I started using a plastic one because they were easier to find and cheaper to buy.

• 11 months later...

I have two children. My daughter has never had any issues but my son was a frequent wetter until he was 10. He’s now in his 30s and recently wet the bed when he was visiting. My younger sister now has occasional incontinence and my parents were both incontinent in later life

14 hours ago, Suzie said:

I have two children. My daughter has never had any issues but my son was a frequent wetter until he was 10. He’s now in his 30s and recently wet the bed when he was visiting. My younger sister now has occasional incontinence and my parents were both incontinent in later life

How did you handle things with your sons bedwetting? Did he wear protective clothing, (diapers), or just something to protect the bed? Is your daughter younger, or older then your son? And how well did they get along, in respect to your sons bedwetting, any teasing go on there. 
My mom, wouldn’t let my older sister tease me about my own bedwetting, but it did happen. Not to often, but it was tough when she’d do it. There’s no defense, to being teased for that stuff. 

28 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

How did you handle things with your sons bedwetting? Did he wear protective clothing, (diapers), or just something to protect the bed? Is your daughter younger, or older then your son? And how well did they get along, in respect to your sons bedwetting, any teasing go on there. 
My mom, wouldn’t let my older sister tease me about my own bedwetting, but it did happen. Not to often, but it was tough when she’d do it. There’s no defense, to being teased for that stuff. 

My son is two years younger than his sister and she was always very supportive of his issues and, as far as I know, there was never any teasing. He wore diapers at night until he was 10, when he was mostly reliably dry, but he did have the occasional accident when he was stressed, such as exam time at school. I tried not to make an issue of his wetting as he was often embarrassed and upset about it, especially when after a few dry nights he would decide not to wear a diaper and inevitably wet the bed again.