LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Freezing Poop

I was reading about a new refrigerated unit for poop that some people are using to keep their dirty diapers from smelling. I have a small freezer that I don't use. So I experimented.  For three days I dropped massive morning poops into a freezer ziplock bag and froze it. By the end of the third day I had three massive loads frozen solid. They are too cold to put in your diaper though. But if you wanted to, you can put the poop in a glass jar. Fill it with a few cups of hot water and then leave the jar sitting in a sink with hot water. After about 30 mins, if you shake the jar, you'll get something that looks like the product of someone who got the runs. You can dump it in the back of your diaper and you'll have a super messy diaper.

I think I'd rather just make a fresh poop in my diaper. Sounds like a lot of trouble to go through for a messy diaper.  Part of the pleasure, at least for me,  of a messy diaper is the actual messing of the diaper. Pushing out a fresh,  warm load and feeling it fill the seat of my diaper. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Like I said, I tried it. Whats interesting is,  when you freeze it, most of the water in the poop comes out and ends up being ice crystals that form on the outside of of the poop inside the bag. The freezer causes the moister in your poop to extract for some reason. So if you thaw it out, you end up with a very hard rock solid load. You can get a some elastic gloves and pick it up and put it in your diaper if you wanted to march around in a stinky diaper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Gee, everybody knows fresh is better than frozen. That being said, would a microwave work for thaw out? Is this for future use or what? I could see frozen being easier to seperate from clothing and such. Just break the frozen chunks from the clothing and launder the remaining. I wouldn’t wnat to use the freezer for food ever again. Same with microwave, once pooped in, never food again. 

I think I learned that as a teen. It saved many panties for me. I would take my pooped panties off and place them in the basement sub freezer so there was no smell. then let the frozen poop fall out and wash my panties till they seemed brand new. Was also a good way for me to save a big load. I would take the panties out of freezer and let them thaw for about 2 hours and put them back on and wear tight jeans and go out for a walk. Out on a walk I would do another massive poop in them and add to the mess. I have to admit the smell was even worse the second time around, but still heavenly to me.