LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help me design a diaper week

jessabnov

I have a 1 week period (a Wednesday through Tuesday) where I'll be able to wear at home. I have the ability to buy premium diapers and was hoping you guys might help me pick 1-2 to try? Maybe help me come up with some fun games/activities to try? What would be your dream week and products? 

Here are some details:

-I love to wet, don't love the cleanup with messing, I will use bananas occasionally

-Looking for at least one diaper which is very thick, not for multiple wettings as much as for comfort, prefer something softer/not stiff, don't care about prints

-Looking for a more discrete pull up style for wearing out of the house, I leak through depends every time so something better than that

-I work M-F during the days and can wear at work if it's discreet, but don't plan to use diapers at work (maybe on the way home though ?)

-I'd love to wet in public, but am not interested in being caught or wearing in a way other people notice

-At home I do prefer to wear clothes over my diapers in case neighbors visit

-I've tried the following: depends/walgreens style pull ups (they suck) and tranquility ATN (good absorbency, but not very comfortable)

-Budget is about $80 for the week, prefer to buy on Amazon if possible

PS if you are in the inland NW I might be interested in meeting in public for some non-sexual fun - wetting at the movies or something like that. Or just having a buddy to chat with online regarding our activities/desires/interests. I'm a 29 yo female, bbw, into music, reading, writing, live rural and love skiing, four wheeling, swimming, snowmobiling, driving around old logging roads. 

I really like Crinklz/Better Dry diapers.  They're really thick, soft, comfortable and hold a lot. They're quiet, too if you want to wear them out. Seni makes some thinner diapers if you want something discreet. You can always wear long shirts that will cover any bulge your diaper may cause.

Probably wouldn't want to wear at work just in case someone would find out.  Not really sure about  pull-ups, really don't use them. Four wheeling would be fun diapered. Going out hiking in a thick diaper is great too. Just doing what you normally do around the house is fun in a diaper too.

Shop around,  Northshorecare,  LLMedico have pretty good deals on diapers.

I know that you said you don't like the clean up of a messy diaper, but eating a whole bunch of prunes and letting nature take it's coarse is one of my favorite things to do. The feeling is incredible. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2018 at 7:38 PM, jessabnov said:

I have a 1 week period (a Wednesday through Tuesday) where I'll be able to wear at home. I have the ability to buy premium diapers and was hoping you guys might help me pick 1-2 to try? Maybe help me come up with some fun games/activities to try? What would be your dream week and products? 

Here are some details:

-I love to wet, don't love the cleanup with messing, I will use bananas occasionally

-Looking for at least one diaper which is very thick, not for multiple wettings as much as for comfort, prefer something softer/not stiff, don't care about prints

-Looking for a more discrete pull up style for wearing out of the house, I leak through depends every time so something better than that

-I work M-F during the days and can wear at work if it's discreet, but don't plan to use diapers at work (maybe on the way home though ?)

-I'd love to wet in public, but am not interested in being caught or wearing in a way other people notice

-At home I do prefer to wear clothes over my diapers in case neighbors visit

-I've tried the following: depends/walgreens style pull ups (they suck) and tranquility ATN (good absorbency, but not very comfortable)

-Budget is about $80 for the week, prefer to buy on Amazon if possible

PS if you are in the inland NW I might be interested in meeting in public for some non-sexual fun - wetting at the movies or something like that. Or just having a buddy to chat with online regarding our activities/desires/interests. I'm a 29 yo female, bbw, into music, reading, writing, live rural and love skiing, four wheeling, swimming, snowmobiling, driving around old logging roads. 

So, how was your diaper week? What did you end up doing?

On 11/15/2018 at 1:33 PM, Spanky said:

So, how was your diaper week? What did you end up doing?

Haven't had it yet! It will be the week after Christmas. I've been shopping around on the brands, but I need to check shipping. I either need to get a post office box or a ups box for the delivery, but don't want to get both. 

for heavy wetting and long-term wearing, i like dry 24-7's, better dry's, and total-dry boosters to help out and add to the capacity.

for discreteness and out-and-about wearing, abena M/L-4's are good and a long-time fan favorite for many abdls, but my favorites have to be seni quatro's. they are almost on the same level of capacity as the dry 24/7's, but they don't swell as much, and their cloth-like backing is very quiet. i've worn them around the house with my PUL-pants and can bearly hear anything in the rather quiet atmosphere of my house.

On 11/18/2018 at 4:24 PM, jessabnov said:

Haven't had it yet! It will be the week after Christmas. I've been shopping around on the brands, but I need to check shipping. I either need to get a post office box or a ups box for the delivery, but don't want to get both. 

Depending on where you live, you can have UPS/FedEx deliver to a pickup location.  I live in Northern Jersey, and I have pickup locations for both carriers within a half hour drive.

1 hour ago, LittleAmytheil said:

Depending on where you live, you can have UPS/FedEx deliver to a pickup location.  I live in Northern Jersey, and I have pickup locations for both carriers within a half hour drive.

What part of northern Jersey?  I am from Morris county

I just priced some diapers on line and you can find Fed-Ex pick up sites just about anywhere.  All of my local Wallgreens stores have Fed-Ex pick up.  When placing your order you just check the shipping address as Fed-Ex pick up and it will show the locations in your area.  Just check the location you want to pick the item up at.  You will need your proper ID when picking up the item and you only have a few days, about a week or they will send it back if it's not picked up.  I can't imagine someone not having a Wallgreens in their location!  I have 4 of them all within 5 miles of my house!

On 11/20/2018 at 4:40 AM, rusty pins said:

I just priced some diapers on line and you can find Fed-Ex pick up sites just about anywhere.  All of my local Wallgreens stores have Fed-Ex pick up.  When placing your order you just check the shipping address as Fed-Ex pick up and it will show the locations in your area.  Just check the location you want to pick the item up at.  You will need your proper ID when picking up the item and you only have a few days, about a week or they will send it back if it's not picked up.  I can't imagine someone not having a Wallgreens in their location!  I have 4 of them all within 5 miles of my house!

Oh I didn't know you can do that with fedex. I assumed you needed a fedex box which is pretty expensive! I'm only 40 miles from the city so that's probably what I'll do. I was kind of bummed about the Amazon drop boxes - seems like a great idea but they are always full and don't take big packages. 

• 1 month later...

I ended up going with the northshore megamax & some of their pull ups w/ boosters. Just because it is super convenient to have it shipped straight to fedex from the site. I'm trying the megamax right now. Don't have much to compare it too, but they are super soft and comfortable on the inside. I had an issue with one of the tapes getting stuck to it's self while adjusting and is now not functional, but the other 3 are great!

These ones are LOUD in my opinion, specifically the plastic area for taping in the front. Little worried a neighbor will come over and hear

Fedex put a pretty big hole in the box so the guy at the store definitely saw the contents of my package. Thanks fedex! :67_EmoticonsHDcom: