LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new little ( private babygoth)

Hya123

“ that’s what I was thinking. Nothing she hurt herself with. Als you know how zoey likes to play with legos we should tell her since she a baby she to little for them. That’s probably what she going to pick at the store “ Hailey said thinking as the walked in. 

Zoey bounce up And  Down in her stroller. 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Yeah I was thinking that it should work but let see what she picks before we set that plan into action “ May says to Hailey “Okay Zoey ready to pick a toy ?” She ask Zoey getting her out of the stroller 

“Ah but you said that the new little will be the big sister and your just a baby so that means you can’t have big girl things in less your a big girl “ may says hoping Zoey will change her mind then 

May smiled when Zoey said that and give her a kiss on the head “good girl then you may have the toy since you are a big girl “ may says then she goes to pick up some different stuff toys for Sam to have “Okay unless there anything else we need we should go pay then pick up Sam “ she says to Hailey 

“Yeah hopefully “ May agrees after paying for the toys and pushes Zoey to the car and puts Zoey in her seat before putting everything in the car then gets in herself “Okay let’s go meet our new bundle of joy “ May says starting the car and drives off to get Sam 

Hailey gets out the car when they get to adoptions agency holding a bear they picked out and her blanket. They walked in the agency. “ hello I’m Hailey with my wife hear to pick up Sam “ Hailey said to the reception. 

“Hi I’m may this is Zoey “ May says carrying Zoey this time 

“Hello ah yes your here to pick up Sam poor thing so ill I’ll take you too her she at the back where all the sick littles go for treat meant “ the receptions says walking the family to where Sam was 

sam open her eyes a little when she heard voices 

Hailey looked at the poor little she looked so fragile in the crib. “ aww she looks so sick “ Hailey said smiling down at her. When she opened her eyes Hailey smiled at her and waved. 

Zoey wasn’t paying attention to anything just not happy she was getting a new baby sister. 

“Yes she is but hopefully she will get better with your care” the woman says 

Sam made sound and tried to lift her arms up at Hailey listening in so she knew these women where taking her home 

Hailey smiled and decided to lift up Sam. “ aww look those presets eyes “ Hailey said. “ May she so light aww. I love this feeling “ Hailey said to her. 

Zoey watched as everything went down. She hated and was really jealous.

Sam made small cooing like sounds haven’t not spoken since she fell sick but she couldn’t but be a little happy to see the family who will look after her now 

“aww she looks cute Zoey do you want to say hi to your new sister?” May ask as she moved closer to Hailey and Sam 

Hailey loved the small noise Sam made. She wrapped her in her new blanket then looked at the reception. “ umm do you know what she has and can we get her medicine please “ Hailey asked. 

Zoey looked at the baby again. “ no baby “ zoey said still not happy.

“I’m sorry I don’t myself your best guess is that new illness that some littles are getting that leaves there body of a actual baby but there mind normal “ the woman says 

“Zoey don’t be like that honey “ may says frowning 

“Okay thanks. She will be okay. “ Hailey says she looks at may. “ alright let’s get her home. And zoey down for a nap “ 

zoey was still not happy but could see it was happening no matter what. “  baby sick right mommy” 

Sam snuggle down into the blanket still tired from the drugs they gave her that morning trying to help not being able to do much as she suck on her hand 

“yes she is Zoey so she needs us to look after her “ May says to Zoey then looks at Hailey “yep sounds good babe let’s go “ she agrees 

Sam suck on the pacifier looking around watching her new family 

“Okay honey I’ll put it on once I start the car “ may says putting Zoey in her car seat before getting car she put on Zoey show then starts the car to head home