LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new little ( private babygoth)

Hya123

“Zoey no we talk about this before we got you the toy you wanted because your a big girl “ may says seeing how Zoey was acting and took the rattle away from Zoey and brought over the Lego “now you can play with the Lego’s we brought with me or I’ll put them away and you won’t have them “ may explains thinking Zoey just wanted there attention too so would play with her to make her feel better 

sam made sounds at Zoey thinking she was just like her so tried talking to her again 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey smiled at Sam she could tell zoey was trying to talk to her. “ oh your sister  just being silly “ hairy said showing Sam the stuffed elephant. 

Zoey was happy now she had her mommy attention. “ no don’t mommy play “ zoey said to her holding her toy out.

“Someone likes noise toys huh” Hailey said she sat Sam in her high chair. She tied a bib around her beg and took bowl of soft food she had “ may your food on table and zoey on her high chair” 

zoey grabbed may hand and walked to the kitchen. “ mommy can I juice with my dinner pease.”

Hailey comes over and brings the spoon up to Sams mouth. “ open up for the train “ Hailey cops her trying to her attention. 

Zoey sits in her chair. “ I feed myself like a big girl” zoey says to Hanna. 

Sam made a few faces as she tried it before smiling and opening her mouth again for more 

“no no Zoey use your fork like a big girl “ May says handing Zoey her fork again after cleaning up her hand 

Hailey kept spooning it in San mouth. “Someone likes applesauce yes they do “ Hailey cooed. 

Zoey picked up the for she rather use her hands, “ no mommy to hard” zoey says going back to using her hands. 

Sam cooed back with her mouth full most of it falling out of her mouth onto her bib which made Sam blush so she tried to clean it up but just made her hands messy 

“Zoey you didn’t even try to use your fork “ may says frowning 

Sam put down her bottle after a while as it was hurting her arms so she grabs her toy and starts playing with it laughing happily again 

“seem Sam like things that make sound that stuff toy you gave her before she found out it didn’t make a sound and drop it quick “ may says watching Sam for a moment before carrying on eating 

“ yes she does we’re foing have to get her more. Also they have play mats we’re you can lay her down and she can try to grab the toys above” Hailey said as she ate. 

Zoey started to play with her food.

“Yeah that sounds good maybe a mobile once she a little better over her crib and those toys where babies think there driving a car or something the one with different buttons that lights up and makes sounds too “ may says to Hailey then turns to Zoey “no Zoey bad girl we don’t play with our food “ may tells her off once she saw what she was doing 

“ I’ll order one tonight before we go to bed for. “ Hailey said. She finished her food and cleared her place. Then picked up samand tried to give her the red of the bottle. 

Zoey looked at May. “Why not” zoey asks.