LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new little ( private babygoth)

Hya123

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Oh that sounds awful we will definitely need to keep a eye on her then she must be freaking out by all this “ May said 

Sam was getting whiny being by herself as her head started to hurt as she lay it down on the playpen floor to hope it would help 

“ yea we have to keep a close eye. We don’t want her stress about. But I made an appointment for tomorrow in the morning “ Hailey said she heard whining on the monitor. She went down to sam. 

“ hey baby “ Hailey said picking her up rubbing her back.

“Yeah that’s a good idea “ may says as she finishes the last few things off before heading down to where Hailey and Sam was 

Sam kept making sounds of pain as she rested her head starting to feel warm 

may went over to Sam and check her head frowing when she felt Sam was warm “ she warm Hailey I’m going to get her some medicine and put it in that pacifier we got her “ May says 

“ okay that sound good. I could tell something was off. “ Hailey said rubbing and cuddling Sams back a little. 

“ it’s ok baby mommy will make it all better “ hairy said trying to get her to feel better.

Sam kept making small sounds of discomfort as she wiggle in Hailey arms as she felt her diaper warm up which made Sam more whiny 

May got the pacifier and filled it with medicine that should help with the fever and possible headache that Sam might have and then went back to Hailey and Sam “ I got it here you go Sam “ May says to Sam and give her the pacifier 

Hailey keeps trying to Sam down she felt her diaper and realized that she had cheap diaper that was probably uncomfortable. When may came back with the medicine she let Sam suckle.

“ hey can bring me a new diaper she needs to be changed” Hailey asked may. 

Sam made faces as she first suck on the pacifier because of the medicine but soon got use to it as she kept it in 

“sure no problem and I’ll bring one of the new onesies we brought her too so she can be more comfortable “ may says going to get them and came back in “here we go hopefully the it will kick in soon the medicine “ may says as she lays out the changing mat on the floor 

Hailey rocked Sam slowly as she drank the medicine. When may came down stair she laid Sam down and changed her diaper and put in new onesie. 

“ feeling better honey “ Hailey asked. “ I feel so bad for her “ Hailey said to May. 

Once Sam was change and dress she had finish the medicine that was in her pacifier she did feel a little better so made happy babbling sounds her way of saying yes thank you 

“same poor thing I know we treat littles like babies but they at lest know and not trap by there own body “ may agrees smiling when Sam babble happily at them “looks tho we will need some real baby baby stuff for now since Sam can’t do much “ she adds as she lightly tickle Sam smiling more when the little girl giggle and wiggle 

“ yes she either needs to be all the way a baby or more like zoey. Who knows what she doing and how she acts “ Hailey said as she sat Sam up. She turned on cartoons for her and sat her in the swing. 

Zoey was up she stood up in her crib calling for May.

“Well she will have to treated more of a baby as she can’t really do much like Zoey but that can change once she gets better “ May says to Hailey before going up to get Zoey “hey honey did you have a good nap” may ask her as she pick Zoey up to change her diaper 

Sam started to watch tv giggling happily from her swing 

“ yup that’s right. “ Hailey said as she went to go start cleaning and figuring out to make for dinner. 

Zoey was happy right. “ yes I did mommy “ zoey says excitedly. “ can I play with my need toyl

Hailey just smiled at Sam and made cute faces at her before seeing what May was doing with zoey. 

“  zoey was playing with her new toy” Hailey said looking at her. 

Zoey was busy sorting out the pieces she needs.

“Yeah I said she could “ May says to Hailey “maybe we should see if Sam would like any of the new toys we got her “ she adds 

Sam made faces back at Hailey dropping her pacifier onto her lap 

May nodded and went off to get them and a kind of neck pillow that would help Sam sit up and keep her up then went down stairs again “here we go this should help keep her up if you want and I got the toys “ may says 

Sam look around and saw Zoey holding something so started to try and ask her what she had

“ yes I set a blanket for her on the floor for her “ Hailey said. She went over to get Sam. “ are talking to zoey she to busy playing how you play “ Hailey cord bring Sam over. She sat her down in the pillow. 

“ look what mommy has some toys “ Hailey said pointing at may.

Zoey was to busy playing with her new toy.

Sam was a little upset that the other girl wasn’t paying attention to her as she just wanted to see what she was doing but soon look curious when Hailey move her to this pillow that help her stay up and some blankets she then turn to the other women she knew as mommy holding some toys and turn her head when she saw the toys and made some happy sounds 

“someone happy now “ May cooed at Sam and started slowly started to hand her toys to see what she would like

Sam wasn’t sure what to do so look at the toys confused at first then grab one of the rattles when it made a sound it made her laugh and start shaking it 

“Oooh someone likes there rattle “ Hailey cooed to Sam.  

Zoey saw her mommies playing g with new baby and decide she wanted attention   So she decided to crawl to May. key never crawled she always walked. 

Sam cooed back as she carried on shaking it liking the sound the rattle made giggling 

May saw Zoey crawl over to her “Zoey do you need me to open your new toy ? “ May ask not going to bring up that Zoey knew how to walk 

Hailey smiled at Sam as she played with her rattle. “ you like the rattle it makes a noise right “ 

zoey shook her head. She picked up another rattle and started to shake it like Sam making cooing noise.  

Hailey looked at zoey then at may. “ umm “