LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New here from Michigan

I just joined this site and looking to make friends. I have been wearing diapers now at night for 6 yrs due to some medical problems from a fall. I have become a DL from this, and wanting to explore my baby side. I do stay in diapers while I'm not working, and I love it. 

I enjoy watching sports, and I love to play golf, bowl, taking long drives. I enjoy Northern Michigan when I get a chance to go and take in the sites. I also enjoy going out to the mall and walk around. 

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Sorry about your injuries, and it’s affects. But, you are enjoying your diapers, and there are lots of people here, who share your situation. Maybe not from the extra same fall/injury, but deal with incontenence because of injuries, or ailments. But, they come to make the best of having to wear protection, and even have fun doing so. There are plenty of other reasons, people are here too, but the main theme is, wearing diapers. So, come on in, and make yourself at home. If you have questions about anything, just ask away. Someone is usually happy to respond and help out. Now snuggle down into a thick diaper, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

14 hours ago, Needingababysitter said:

I just joined this site and looking to make friends. I have been wearing diapers now at night for 6 yrs due to some medical problems from a fall. I have become a DL from this, and wanting to explore my baby side. I do stay in diapers while I'm not working, and I love it. 

I enjoy watching sports, and I love to play golf, bowl, taking long drives. I enjoy Northern Michigan when I get a chance to go and take in the sites. I also enjoy going out to the mall and walk around. I've been

Well... Nice to meet you. We have more in common than you may think. If you wish, private message me (email) and I'll give you the gory details. I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for more than 20 years, and been IC due to a broken sphincter and refusal to be permanently cathetered or pushing a button to pee. No way to those; I'll take a diaper and have for  over 20 years. I love all things baby and have "grown" into  cloth and disposable diapers, always in vinyl pants with or without a diaper, onesies, baby shirts, footed jammies, bottles, and binkies.

Have some fun, and unlike me, try to stay out of trouble! :rolleyes: