LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just a Checkup (Patreon Preview)

This is a sample of an ongoing story I am writing for my Patreon subscribers. Only $10 and you will be able to get access to all the stories I write. If you are interested in subscribing, copy and paste this: patreon.com/thatdaddyfellow

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Is my little girl excited for her visit to the doctor?” Mommy said as she looked back at my in the rear view mirror.

“Yeah, super excited” I told her, the sarcasm practically dripping off of my words as the came out of my mouth.

“Is my baby being sassy?” She looked back at me in the mirror with one eyebrow up. I immediately know that she meant business. All I could see was her dirt brown hair tied into a ponytail, her right eye, and that eyebrow positioned in the last place it want it to be.

“Of course not mommy. It’s just...who really LIKES going to the doctor?”

“When I was a kid, I did” mommy told me with that matter of fact tone in her voice. “In fact, I remember a time when I was around 7. I wanted to go to the doctor’s office so badly I took a red marker and drew red dots all over myself. I wanted my mom to think I had chicken pox so she would take me to see doctor Shelly. I think I liked it so much because she was such a nice lady and I felt special every time I went there. Either that or the lollipop at the end” she said with a small laugh.

As we took a left, a smile emerged on her face as she saw the front of the building. “Look sweetie, we’re here” she told me in a sing song voice as she pulled into the parking lot.

As I got a look at the building, it just looked like any normal store she would see on any road in any city in America. All I knew is that mommy paid a lot of money to get this “special” visit to the doctor to happen. She had to actually buy the building as well as all the stuff inside. I thought she was crazy when she told me a couple weeks ago, but she told me it was going to be used more than just a doctor’s office. She even added in a wink to make me wonder even more. When you are a lawyer, however, you are able to spend money on stuff like that. Include my big girl job of a veterinarian and we live pretty comfortably.

The rear driver’s side door opening up brought me back to the present. Mommy showed me a huge smile, no doubt very excited to show her little one all the work she had put in just for her.

“Are you ready to go princess? If you want to, you can take Charlie with” my lovely girlfriend told me as she unbuckled me and helped me out of the sedan. Of course I was going to take Charlie with me, what kind of a question was that? I took him with me everywhere I went. The teddy bear’s soft fur was something that calmed me down regardless of the situation. Everything from cuddling with him during playtime to having to deal with the mean owner of one of her patients, I knew that Charlie would be there to comfort me.

As they walked up the concrete walkway towards the front door, mommy’s hand in my right hand and Charlie bear in my right, I was glad I picked a short sleeve shirt on such a warm day. To be fair, it was a short sleeve onesie, but only me and mommy knew that. No patterns or anything, just a light pink color. I wasn’t sure where this place was located, so I wanted to make sure that I was a low key as possible with my little side. The onesie was tucked into a pair of tight blue jeans. I often went for a pair of sweatpants when wearing a onesie, but I know mommy loved the way my butt looked in these jeans and I wanted to make her happy. She did something nice for me, so I was going to do something nice for her.

Once we reached the door, she smiled down at me. She was naturally 3 inches taller than me, never mind the heels she was currently wearing. They looked amazing combined with the black dress she was sporting. “She looks like she is ready for night at the oprah as opposed to taking her baby girl to a doctor’s appointment” I thought. She did’ however, look sexy as hell. Once we got home, I was going to rip the dress off…

“Are you ready baby?” She asked, more of a rhetorical question then anything, as she opened the door to building. Mommy knew I was still a little apprehensive, so she want in first and let me follow. Once I got a view of the inside, I was blown away: I looked exactly like the waiting room of a real doctor’s office. Chairs lined the white walls. There was even toys on the floor for the little ones to play with as they waited. The last thing I saw was the front desk, completely with a very beautiful women in her mid 20s smiling back at us.

“Welcome” she announced with a syrupy sweet tone as we walked up to the desk. “How are you doing today?” she asked mommy, almost ignoring me. I looked at the name tag she was wearing. Kayla. What a pretty name.

“We are doing great. We are here for out appointment” Mommy answered her with almost the same tone that made my little side go wild. All I wanted to do was cuddle Charlie to calm me down.

“Ok. You must be Kelsey Anderson” Kayla said, flashing a big smile at mommy. She nodded back at the lady. I couldn’t remember the last time I was allowed to call mommy Kelsey. When we were at home, it was only mommy. Any mention of her real name would end in a spanking. I learned pretty quickly it was mommy or nothing at all.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

The story is interesting and I would like to read more. As this is a patreon preview though, I will not be reading more. In all honesty, I would consider supporting you on patreon. I currently am supporting others there. However, I have to say that there are just far to many errors in this. I truly believe that if you want to be paid for your writing than you should be producing a professional product. When I say professional I mean that it should at least be proofread. It doesn’t need to be a piece of work that would rival Stephen King or anything like that but it shouldn’t have obvious errors either. 

There should be a new sub category in the stories, for patreon stories. Because these are stories thar aren't going to be completed on here, so there's less point reading them/getting invested in them. 

Admins please create 'patreon advertising' category or something. 

I get people want to make money from their art. 

• Like 2

I actually have seen a lot of authors that publish stuff here and on patreon but the patreon gets updated more often and if it is an interactive story, those who pay can vote. They don’t really bother me. Some of them I read and others I do not it is just what grabs my interests. I don’t know that I really see a problem. 

On 11/14/2018 at 10:34 PM, sherlock said:

There should be a new sub category in the stories, for patreon stories. Because these are stories thar aren't going to be completed on here, so there's less point reading them/getting invested in them. 

Admins please create 'patreon advertising' category or something. 

I get people want to make money from their art. 

I agree with you... while I certainly think that people should be able to make money from their art, postings like this in this forum are essentially an advertisement.  When it's just a short glimpse of the first chapter, and the author has no intent to continue the story here, then what's the point?  Move it to the 'Links and Announcements' forum, notifying people that there's new content on another site, and don't put it here.  Or make a 'Paid Story Sampler' section here.  Same thing with the Amazon samples, etc. 

On the other hand, what @Elfy does, for instance, where the content is first on Patreon for supporters, and then eventually the whole story is posted here... I have no problem with at all.  I would support that if I was in a position to do so.

(On the other hand... this isn't exactly as high quality as other folks asking for money for their writing... so perhaps sometimes advertisements can be seen as warnings to not pay.  If you're going to ask for money, at least earn it.  If you're going to ask for $10, you're competing with very, very good writers that have editors... and the reviews should reflect that.)

• Like 1

I think 'paysite samples' equivalent. 

Elfy is the only one who delay published his content for free, And his work is probably out and out some of the best out there. 

So surely lesser writers should follow suit and delay release. 

I only support patreon that deserve it. 

For the most part, if youre just money grabbing, it will back fire and people e just won't read your story. 

It's the same with the fake abdl girls that now only post photos on patreon..., it's the exact same content they used to post for free. 

The writing on this site is excellent, I would hate to see it disappear down patreon holes. 

Maybe create a 'patreon advertisement' section

I figured I should address an issue apparently a lot of people have with my writing and it being a preview from my Patreon. 

Yes, this is only part of one chapter of a multiple chapter story. Yes, I am trying to get a way to earn some money doing what I love: writing. No, I am not perfect and might mess some things up along the way. 

However, I plan on doing things the way I have been doing them. Not everything I post here is a Patreon preview. I have posted, at the time of writing this, 5 chapters of my story "Well, will you" as well as "Crinkling in the rain". I am planning on putting out more free content as well in the very near future. 

I am doing my best as someone just starting out. I will have some wins and some losses. You might just have to bare with me as I go through the growing pains of becoming an ABDL writer.

4 hours ago, ThatDaddyFellow said:

I figured I should address an issue apparently a lot of people have with my writing and it being a preview from my Patreon. 

Yes, this is only part of one chapter of a multiple chapter story. Yes, I am trying to get a way to earn some money doing what I love: writing. No, I am not perfect and might mess some things up along the way. 

However, I plan on doing things the way I have been doing them. Not everything I post here is a Patreon preview. I have posted, at the time of writing this, 5 chapters of my story "Well, will you" as well as "Crinkling in the rain". I am planning on putting out more free content as well in the very near future. 

I am doing my best as someone just starting out. I will have some wins and some losses. You might just have to bare with me as I go through the growing pains of becoming an ABDL writer.

I like the story and don’t see a problem with it. Keep doing you!