LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Must Be Crazy...

Harbinger88

Hi all, 

I'll start with a little background info- I started wearing in about 4th grade and have worn whenever I could until 10th grade, when I got my license and began purchasing drugstore generic brands. The hard part with my infantilism has been hiding from my parents, as I still live at home and hide it from them. Anyways, I'd like to share my recent experience with you because it was quite a bit of fun, and frankly I have no one else to share it with. 

Up until recently, the most daring things I had done (other than snatching diapers from my aunt...oops) were either in fourth grade when I wore a messy baby diaper under my Halloween costume for trick-or-treating, or wearing a Walgreens-brand adult diaper to school in 11th grade. I took it up a few notches yesterday, though... I found a local medical supply store which sells Abena M4s (at an extremely expensive price, mind you, but still about the same as ordering a case of Northshore Supremes and paying for shipping to a local pickup center) and have been wearing those lately (they're very nice, although I like Tykables the best :P). Anyhow, I decided to wear one to school since it was senior skip day and I was going to school (I'm a senior, and I went because I skipped the previous Monday instead so I could finish college apps). I typically wear sweats and a larger sweatshirt when I do this to better hide what I'm wearing (last time I wet so much I leaked...thankfully the pants were black). On a whim, however, when I was pulling my briefs out from their hiding spot, I decided to take some of the senna laxative pills I had, knowing they were supposed to produce results in 8 hours (as a senior, I only go to school for five 50-minute class periods). I took two, diapered up, and headed to school. I also had a full 32oz cup of iced coffee, in the hopes I would wet myself extensively. 

As expected, it was a pretty uneventful day since most of my classes were empty. I wet myself a little during second hour, and a good bit during fourth hour, but not overall not as much as I expected. Fifth hour I start to feel the laxatives kicking in, which surprised me. This was a problem because I typically stay after fifth for lunch (half an hour) to socialize with my friends and such. After the class ended and I was walking towards the hallway I typically sit in, I felt the cramps really kick in, and realized that I might actually crap myself on campus (not at all what I intended nor expected, I am very against public messing). So I hurriedly said goodbye to my friends and walked out to my car, barely able to keep a straight face from the cramps. As I get to the back of my car, I feel myself lose control and a rather soft load drops into the seat of my diaper. I still had cramps so I knew there was more, but I didn't want to risk a blowout from sitting down to drive home so I tried to hold it. I got in my car and started driving, but thanks to the absolutely terrible infrastructural engineering of my town, there is only one road running east-west from my house to the school, and it always has godawful traffic. I hit every red light, and each one I had to let a little more out. Then, on one of them, a truck pulled out in front of me and I had to slam on the brakes, and I felt the mess all goop up in the front of my diaper.... gross to think about but feels sooo good. I drove the rest of the way home, and upon pulling into my driveway realized that not one, but both of my parents were home... this was going to be fun. 

I get out of my car and go to get my bag out of the trunk and then everything else just comes pushing out. These senna laxatives always produce an insane volume with me.. the previous time I used them, I filled the diaper so much it was coming out the front and back, I couldn't sit in it for very long before I had to start cleaning up. I started walking to the front door and prayed no one was in the front room (my bathroom was right there). I opened the door and listened, and heard someone on the phone and didn't see anyone in the kitchen. I quickly walked in, grabbed some trash bags for disposal, dropped my stuff by the stairs and jumped into the bathroom. It was quite an exhilarating experience. 

My parents are out of town this weekend, and to start things off, I'm diapering up with a mini enema and then going out to pick up my carry-out pizza order. I plan on holding it until I get there, but because of the way the pickup area is set up, no one will be close enough to smell me. I'll add an update with how it goes! 

Thanks for reading, 

Harbinger88

Archived