LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Next Day: Tricked and Treated (One Shot)

I'm trying something out, an anthology of short stories where we join our protagonist after the events that would have been the larger story. These are probably just going to be scenes and nothing too fancy. I figured Halloween might be a good place to start since magic and witches or whatever, but I don't plan on that being a common thing, so if you're anti magic maybe the next one will be better for you.

I really just kind of like the idea of joining characters already in or done with whatever main event had happened and seeing what their lives are like afterward. Maybe it's a dumb idea or maybe it's a great idea, I dunno but I got the urge to write something and I did. :)

The Next Day: Tricked and Treated

The familiar pounding in my head signaling excessive consumption of alcohol woke me up, well, it brought me around to consciousness at least. I opened my eyes slowly, my lids resisting like old rusted out garage doors pleading loudly with their mechanical screeching against the disruption of their infinite slumber. The world blurred and tilted as my newly regained sight struggled to recalibrate itself after the previous night's events.

I closed my eyes and tried to remember the party from the night before, the images fluttering through my mind enshrouded in a thick haze to the point that the only thing that stood out was my girlfriend. I remembered her hovering around me the whole night, being a part of everything I was doing despite our normal routine of separating and having our own fun, meeting periodically throughout the night to touch base and then coming together at the end of the night to leave. The whole thing allowed us to experience the same party completely differently and have things to share with one another that weren't already known.

Thinking on our normal routine and the breaking from it for the prior night caused me to remember an argument we'd had, no, it wasn't an argument, I didn't say anything to her, it was more of a lecture, but I couldn't remember the reason for it. I could remember standing in front of her and she was talking to me, yelling at me? We weren't in the main room with everyone else, we were somewhere else, a room that was quieter, I remembered the music being muffled through the door behind me and remembered being thankful that no one outside that door could hear us, but why did I care so much that someone overheard us fighting?

My vision finally came into focus and the room had found a stable axis to rest on and I sat up slowly, rubbing my throbbing temple as I propped myself up with my other hand. I sighed and worried about my vision again as the sight of pink flooded my field of view. I wasn't seeing pink elephants though, I was seeing pink everything else, bedding, walls, carpet, my shirt, everything had been drowned in Pepto and it did little to help my aching head.

I sighed as I had to assume that I'd found a child's bedroom to crash in at the party and for whatever reason had changed shirts with someone, my skeleton bone bodysuit was obviously nowhere to be found amid the torrent of little girl decoration. I threw the princess sheets off myself and saw more pink in the form of the bottom of my shirt held together with buttons and stretched tightly over a massive bulge with pink plasticky material peeking out either side of the shirt. A tentative poke confirmed that I was indeed wearing a diaper, and the feeling of it led me to believe that it was less than pristine beneath the surface.

The argument, or lecture, began to clear up in my mind. I remember standing in front of my girlfriend, looking down at my feet and feeling very ashamed and very sorry. She was chiding me for embarrassing her, my skeleton bodysuit in her hand, shaking at me as she yelled. I remembered seeing my underwear and the large wet spot on the front of it and then I remembered that I'd wet myself waiting outside the bathroom. She'd come from nowhere almost as soon as I'd started peeing and dragged me into the bathroom that I thought had been occupied, hence the waiting, like I was an overgrown toddler.

A warmth down below brought me back to the present and I realized I was wetting the diaper I was currently wearing, no feeling other than the warm tickle on my sensitive flesh, which was followed by the sight of streams of yellow liquid coming out from beneath me, soaking into the sheet and pooling where I sat.

Freaked out, I shot up from the bed, my knee banging on the short rail on the side, sending me tumbling to the floor face first. Everything was white for a brief second, and as I pushed myself up from my stomach I saw the door to my left open and as I got up onto my hands and knees I saw my girlfriend standing in the doorway with a look of concern on her face.

"Baby, did you fall out of bed again? Mommy really should put you back in a proper crib, shouldn't she?" she asked rhetorically, talking to me as if I were too little to comprehend what she was saying to me.

The memory of her going from being called "girlfriend" to being called "Mommy" flashed into my brain. She had thrown the skeleton bodysuit into the corner and had removed my underwear and the tub was running. I remembered thinking it was strange that she wanted me to take a bath in a house that wasn't ours while people had a party downstairs, but she was so disappointed in me for having an accident that I didn't argue with her. I remembered that fear shifting from her breaking up with me to her spanking me and then my thumb was coming up to my face, entering my mouth as I fought back tears.

She was kneeling next to me now, I was still on all fours, my mind not concerning itself with standing up at the moment, but working on something else entirely. I could hear myself grunting, my hands clutching the carpet as I bore down and pushed. Her hand was stroking the top of my head and moving down the length of my body, stopping on my padded rear as she gently patted the crinkly garment beneath my button connected shirt.

"Oh, is Mommy's little girl making a special present in her diaper?" she asked in a singsongy voice.

I remembered her helping me out of the tub and wrapping a big, fluffy towel around me as she hugged me. The warmth of that embrace continued to calm me as the bath had, and I felt safe and loved as she dried me off and took my hand to lead me out of the bathroom, my concern about my nudity forgotten as I walked behind her with my thumb once again in my mouth. She picked up a diaper bag that was next to the bathroom door, one I hadn't remembered seeing before, and dug into it, producing a pacifier that she replaced for my thumb, continuing to lead me by the hand down the stairs to the party.

I remember the people in the room moving back from us as we entered, clearing a path for us as we went to the center of the large living room and she set to pulling items from the diaper bag, the first being a pink plastic changing mat that she laid out on the floor and guided me down onto my back in the center of it. I looked up at the surrounding crowd of faces and sucked nervously on my pacifier as Mommy set to the task of getting me into my diaper so we could go home. Phones were held up and flashes went off as I was powdered and taped into a thick pink diaper with little princesses on the outside of it before I was sat up and a pink onesie was pulled over my head and unfurled down my body to be stretched over the diaper and snapped shut.

"Alright, everyone, now that my little girl is dressed for bed we'll be off. Wave bye bye to everyone, sweetie." she insisted.

I was noisily sucking on my pacifier and waving passively, a warm tickle in my diaper making me feel calmer and more sleepy that I had been a moment prior. By the time I was strapped into the carseat in the backseat of the car and we were at the end of the block I was so close to sleep that Mommy's words didn't even make sense to me.

My task completed, my body was able to focus on moving again, but instead of standing up, I pressed my bottom against her hand and she followed me down as I sat onto it and the newly deposited contents of my diaper spread across my bottom. I smiled dumbly at her, drool running down my chin as I moved my butt forward and back slowly on her hand.

"There we go." she cooed. "I was wondering when everything was finally going to hit you." she said, her doting, sweet tone replaced by a normal speaking voice. "I was worried I hadn't done the spell right when I saw your confused look when I walked in here." she told me.

I was struggling to understand her, but that concern was superseded by the growling of my now empty stomach and I whimpered and started to cry as I pawed feebly at her now ample chest tucked away beneath her shirt.

"I know," she said, "Mommy will give you a nice full tummy in a second, but before you're totally gone, I want you to know that all of this is for you." she told me. "I found your box of, I guess they were drafts of suicide notes, I couldn't stand reading more than one because of how badly they made me hurt for you." she explained, her eyes brimming with tears. "I've known for a while about your baby side, but I didn't want to bring it up because I didn't want you to feel guilty or ashamed and I figured that once you felt comfortable enough in our relationship that you'd talk to me about it and we'd try some things and have some fun, but you didn't and I got worried because I knew you were keeping a big part of yourself from me and I couldn't understand why."

She was crying in earnest now, and her hand had come out from beneath my bottom and she was hugging me to her and I was crying because she was crying and also because I was hungry and that equal partnership was beginning to become less and less equal as the more instant gratification centric baby side of me took over more and more of my thoughts.

"I did this to you to save you from doing something terrible to yourself and to me. I didn't feel confident that you could keep yourself safe so I took that worry from you and now you'll be my happy baby forever and ever." she told me, her tone returning slowly to that soft motherly one she'd started with. "Now," she began as she removed her top and undid the clasps on her nursing bra, guiding me backward into the crook of her arm as she held her nipple to my lips, "be a good baby and drink all your milk and then we'll take care of that yucky diaper." she lovingly commanded.

I latched on and looked up at her smiling down on me as I began to nurse, the warm, sweet liquid hitting my tongue and rolling down my throat as the world began to close in and become a warm, fuzzy cocoon of love and calm. My life was complete, and it would be forever onward.

• Like 7

I, for one, like the idea of a "The Next Day" Anthology. It's different and there's a lot of potential there.

I'm not really into "Magic Babyfication Spell" stories. So this particular one fell kinda flat for me. But I'm still excited to see what you might do with this series. :)

It's an interesting set up not sure it's my style but it's cool to see someone experimenting with different modes of story telling

@RambleLamb

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I, for one, like the idea of a "The Next Day" Anthology. It's different and there's a lot of potential there.

I'm not really into "Magic Babyfication Spell" stories. So this particular one fell kinda flat for me. But I'm still excited to see what you might do with this series. :)

I've never done that before, so I thought I'd try it and give the people that are into it something. Going forward there will be other themes, possibly even other fetishes, other settings etc.

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

It's an interesting set up not sure it's my style but it's cool to see someone experimenting with different modes of story telling

@RambleLamb

I'm all about experimenting, I'm not married to any one thing yet and as a muse hits me I try and write for it.

9 hours ago, thedman said:

I love this idea of "The Next Day" let's things be short and sweet but also interesting in another kind of way

I think it will bring a lot of different things out and will hopefully be something neat because of the way it's set up. Glad you like the idea!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this was awesome. I am really excited about the next day kind of thing. I am always hooked into characters and then the story comes to an end. I always want to see more. I also liked the magic regression and like always would love to see more. This was well worth a like and I look forward to the next one.