LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forging My Place

How many people in here partake in the metal world? Been working at a machinist company as an apprentice/appointed welder, and on the side I like to weld at home and create some art or other things I can think of. Anyone Forging your own world? ???

I have made a few metal works for our house and gardens. Garden arbor, porch swing (very steam punk), racks for the sweet peas. Far more of a technical nature for our sailboat. Never did any thing with a forge though. 

That’s awesome! Personally, I need more experience with metal working that can be used around the house. I just like the fire lol I feel so strong being able to bend metal and weld it together. 

If you forge, then heres a project that would shock people and give you bragging rights.
A "glass sword" but the glass materal is metal instead of sand. So its a metalic glass sword your making.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Howdy. Don't know how I didn't see this before. I'm a blacksmith's apprentice, I primarily work on a coal forge but also do some welding. The only time I've heard of glass swords was in context with flintknapping. I find the idea rather intriguing.