LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This doesn't help at all

• 1 month later...

This is irresponsible exhibitionism and should not represent in any way the ABDL lifestyle.  Unfortunately few people outside the community will make the distinction, and this guy clearly doesn't or he wouldn't be throwing our image under the bus like that.  People have a hard enough time telling their SO about this side of them without this perception in the public eye.  SMFH.

• 5 months later...

Don't take this one personally... I doubt it reflected on ABDLs at all in the public's opinion. Most people would have picked it as a stupid TV comedy skit. Remember, there is at least one camera operator filming this and it does not appear to be covert, with the audio being too clear for a cell phone.

This kind of vulgar satire is (or at least was) extremely popular in Australia. The most notable example was a TV show called "The Chaser's War on Everything". It was professionally produced with actors performing asinine public stunts like this all the time (and all around the world). Personally, I found a lot of their of their material quite funny, and good for a laugh, but they did go over the top at times.

IIRC they got into a lot of trouble after successfully making it passed every security checkpoint at the APEC Summit (which basically shut down the entire Sydney CBD in 2007 for the sake of "safety from terrorists"), before having a man dressed as Osama Bin Laden get out of a limousine flying the Canadian flag and enter the lobby of the hotel where George W. Bush was staying for the Summit. At the time I remember thinking that "I'm surprised the guy wasn't shot dead by the Secret Service".

But, if as an ABDL outraged at what this (probably) actor did. Take a look at how Australia satirized the average American citizen (sorry about the quality, and the content, I was born in New Zealand and am marrying a girl from New Jersey).