LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New PeekABU sizing

How many if you have tried recent batches of PeekABU, how do you find the sizing?

It seems the sizing issue isn't as bad as it once was (I hear it's about half a size smaller than other ABUniverse Diapers, compared to a full size before, but I think that's because of Tab/Tapes placement), and I really wanna put in an order for a case of PeekABUs and the Hats.

These days I strictly wear size Large (used to be towards the upper end of Medium, but a few inches added on the waist budged me up to the lower end of Large), so I'm thinking of ordering size XL so the smaller fit should make the PeekABUs feel like Larges to me (Larges on me are snug when I put tabs Semi-tight, not tight enough to feel uncomfortable, just enough to feel very secure)

So worn down lately and not been enjoying diapers as often as I used to, but I still Pad up from time to time and new better job means more money, so my exhaustion and not having as much time as usual is worth it.

I'm at the lower end of Large, so could I really just go with a Large? 

I guess it kinda makes sense since Larges already seem plenty roomy a smaller Large should still fit good, the only problem seems to be that PeekABUs are insanely popular right now and out of stock.

Well if you like it to hug the under side of your crotch a large should be fine but if you want more room in the crotch go with a size up the waist on a large shouldn't be an issue but remember to tape the diaper loser than usual because peekABUs swell like crazy you should be able to put 2 fingers between the diaper and pelvis bones at first to account for the massive swelling of the PeekABU