LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Hidden Litte Side

Shadow Cub

So it’s kinda hard to talk about, but I’ll give it my best shot. 

I’m super shy around people, but I usually hold myself up high in public. Showing no fear and no discomfort. Until, that inner little voice comes out. I get frightened real easily even when I’m around good friends. On the outside, I’m calm and stern looking, but once when I’m alone, ever wall comes down. 

After a hard time, I just need to grab my panda bear and get my pajamas on, oh and don’t forget the most important part of nitetime. I struggle every time putting a diaper on, but when it’s done I waddle to a snuggle spot in my room and either play video games or watch cartoons.

One hard thing to do though is to keep my little side. As a growing adult, I’ve got so many thoughts rolling through my head and fear always bubbles up. The only thing I know, is that I fear nothing when I’m wearing and when I’m holding my panda. Yet, I fear the world because I feel like no one will accept me and my little side. 

There is so much I need to experience as a little, but I just can’t stop thinking ??

oh and there is so much more to my little side than this, but I’m kinda nervous to tell even if it’s just over the Internet. 

On 11/2/2018 at 2:44 AM, Shadow Cub said:

So it’s kinda hard to talk about, but I’ll give it my best shot. 

I’m super shy around people, but I usually hold myself up high in public. Showing no fear and no discomfort. Until, that inner little voice comes out. I get frightened real easily even when I’m around good friends. On the outside, I’m calm and stern looking, but once when I’m alone, ever wall comes down. 

After a hard time, I just need to grab my panda bear and get my pajamas on, oh and don’t forget the most important part of nitetime. I struggle every time putting a diaper on, but when it’s done I waddle to a snuggle spot in my room and either play video games or watch cartoons.

One hard thing to do though is to keep my little side. As a growing adult, I’ve got so many thoughts rolling through my head and fear always bubbles up. The only thing I know, is that I fear nothing when I’m wearing and when I’m holding my panda. Yet, I fear the world because I feel like no one will accept me and my little side. 

There is so much I need to experience as a little, but I just can’t stop thinking ??

oh and there is so much more to my little side than this, but I’m kinda nervous to tell even if it’s just over the Internet. 

First of al youre doing great so far  dear   

Just take thing  in youre own pace  and  within youe own level of comfort  dear     ?  

Thanks Sarah, I needed this little reassurance. Right now I’m happy as a bumble bee with my panda and onesie right now. I’m playing one of my favorite games right now and it feels nice to be little and forget about everything else in the world. All I need to do is take one step at a time, even if there just baby steps 

16 minutes ago, Shadow Cub said:

Thanks Sarah, I needed this little reassurance. Right now I’m happy as a bumble bee with my panda and onesie right now. I’m playing one of my favorite games right now and it feels nice to be little and forget about everything else in the world. All I need to do is take one step at a time, even if there just baby steps 

Any time  dear   ? We al need  our  personal   ME time   from time to time  i do to   :cute-baby-smiley-emoticon:  

Lol I need it a lot lol but I guess it’s just my personality, just wish I could find friends around who didn’t really care about me being a little and actually embraced it. But that’s with time forsure. ???

• 1 month later...

Okay, so I was in the same boat way back when I was your age.  But you have one extreme advantage.  You are here and aware of the AB/DL community.  I only learned about AB/DL when I turned 59 a few years ago!!!  I had no clue that I was not the only one.  Talk about fear of discovery.

But learning about AB/DL and knowing how others have accepted it, it gave me the courage to come out of the closet.  Setting up a nursery and playroom (it is never too late) helped and made it difficult to hide from friends and family.  But letting friends and family know about my AB desires have really surprised me.  Sure, I still had the fear of being found out, even at my age, especially after living with that fear for so many years.  But the reactions to my AB admittance was never what I expected.  So far its been total acceptance and understanding.   

If I was still working, I don't know if I could have been so open about it as I am currently, but friends from my used to be work place now know and seem to have no issue about it.

Go with what your comfortable with.  Peer pressure to be 'normal' can sure be scary at your age, and it may feel like you will only get ridiculed and rejected if your AB was found out.  But true friends will accept, and you are really not alone.  You have a whole community that are mostly proud and identify as being AB's, your not that strange or odd.  Doing what makes you feel good is not bad.  Most average 'normal' folks understand this as time moves on (or at least we can certainly hope so).

Thank you Gee for the post, I do have to say I want to tell some of my family about my little side, but I know that they wont woke accept me. I feel like I could trust my sister and sister in law, but I'm worried that they will think I'm just a freak... I do like my own personal play when I have the chance, but being a little, to me, is the most comforting aspect that I have ever had and I feel like everyone else will think I'm a monster..

With work and life, I feel like I'm under a lot of unwanted stress, yet it's my own doing. I need to be a grown up and accept that no one will ever be near to me as I want.. Even as simple as watching a movie or telling stories. But then I guess, I just need to get out there, yet in a small town its hard to meet good friends 

1 hour ago, Shadow Cub said:

Thank you Gee for the post, I do have to say I want to tell some of my family about my little side, but I know that they wont woke accept me. I feel like I could trust my sister and sister in law, but I'm worried that they will think I'm just a freak... I do like my own personal play when I have the chance, but being a little, to me, is the most comforting aspect that I have ever had and I feel like everyone else will think I'm a monster..

With work and life, I feel like I'm under a lot of unwanted stress, yet it's my own doing. I need to be a grown up and accept that no one will ever be near to me as I want.. Even as simple as watching a movie or telling stories. But then I guess, I just need to get out there, yet in a small town its hard to meet good friends 

The key to coming out is easing people into it. I am currently in the process of coming out to my closest friends and I am starting by introducing them to what ABDL's are via positive ABDL media. I've told one of my friends to listen to the Family Affairs podcast episode 4 which is an interview with Dr. Rhoda Lipscomb in just a, "hey here's this really interesting podcast I found" way. I'm into podcasts and recommend them to people all the time, so this isn't out of the ordinary for me. Now, I've created a starting point for a generic conversation about ABDL's and I will have the opportunity to gauge her reaction as well as open a dialog. With a different friend I listened and discussed the podcast with him and he went from thinking, "this is so weird, strange, gross, and wrong" to "wow, that actually sounds kind of nice, and in reality it's just a different way of expressing feelings that everyone deals with." For me, this is how I am going to try and operate when coming out to others because it gives the person a base amount of knowledge about ABDL's, so you don't have to explain everything. This method isn't for everyone and you have to play off of your strengths. For instance, if your a good writer then sending people letters may be the best way to tell them.

When considering coming out to someone, think about it like a security clearance. There are different levels of security clearances that refer to what kind of information the person can be trusted with and there is a consideration of what information they need to know. For example, you may trust your boss at work to keep that your ABDL private, but does your boss need to know that your ABDL? On the other hand, your romantic partner would qualify for having a "need to know," and they are, hopefully, trustworthy enough to handle the information. Consider what you have to gain from telling someone else and what you have to lose. I would recommend also trying to find some ABDL friends who you can get to know and won't ever have to come out to.

Always listen to a podcast before sharing it with someone else to make sure you are ok with everything that is on it. Here is a list of podcasts to check out:

Family Affairs

Love In Brief

Crinkle Cast

Padded Podcast (they have a whole episode with advice for coming out as an ABDL)

Any Podcast that features Dr. Rhoda Lipscomb as a guest (on her website there is a list of podcasts she's been on)

As far as YouTube goes, look at the Mid America Little channel. Zach has a ton of various kinds of positive ABDL videos.

It isn't going to be easy, but the positive reactions people have may surprise you. Who knows, you may already have some ABDL friends without even knowing it.

Good Luck and trust your gut,

Little Tomás

• Thanks 1