LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well I did it again!

I did it again!  I was in the car with my mom and we were heading home.  I had to stop the car and let it cool down as the car over heats.  As I was sitting there in the car waiting for the car to cool down I had some massive pain in my bowels.  I knew what it was and well I then out of the blue jumped out of the car and shit my diaper.  Then right after I shit I sat down for a few min and felt it coming again.  Man did it come out it was all over my rear end.  Though one good thing is the diaper did not leak.  That is good as I would have been pissed.  I also had to stop at the store near the nouse to get a few things I was hoping that I did not have to be near anyone as it stunk like hell.  But one person at the register was a head of me and no one behind me it was good as I did not want anyone to have to smell that crap!

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Does your mom know you wear diapers, and what did she say when you shit your diaper and had to get back in the car?

Hi, Rusty yes my mom knows about the diapers.  As for the stickiness well she was not all happy about it but she did say I was getting even with her as a few months ago she shit herself in the car and I had to smell her the whole way home.