LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i'm guessing at the end end Abe gets abducted by an alien daddy and ups in a space nursery live on da space interynets after his new alien daddy ses him on da baby luvs stream babbling nonsense *nodsnodsnods* :)

grrrrr...

I don't see either Abe or Betsy getting their comeuppance in this story; I think they just get away with it all. I'm just happy that Leona's week is over...

26 minutes ago, kerry said:

grrrrr...

I don't see either Abe or Betsy getting their comeuppance in this story; I think they just get away with it all. I'm just happy that Leona's week is over...

Ohh don't worry if she doesn't get what's coming to her by the end of the story I'll see justice done. I can break the fourth wall ;)

Chapter Thirty-Three:

The whispering and muttering increased, the chittering and typing intensified, and pictures were snapped. Pictures not from the camera crew, not from me, not from Abe, or Melissa, or anyone I knew. Pictures on smart phones from the other guests of the party. Abe looked like he'd won the lottery. Betsy covered her mouth with her handkerchief and smiled warmly.

"Oh Baby Luvs, you're too little to make it through opening your gifts, aren't you? Oh my, if only your fans could smell you now, you're so little, such a baby." She leaned down and lifted the girl a little in her high chair.

"Let's make some more space in here for our Little Stinky Princess. There there, baby, get it all out."

Betsy physically held me up under my arms as I finished filling my diaper, and before I knew any better, she dropped me back into the seat.  The mess squished into my skin and I felt tears in my eyes.  Everyone took pictures.  Camera flashes.  Foreign smiles.  And Melissa, at the other side of the table, shaking her head in disappointment. I rubbed my eyes and kicked my feet.

"Wan' change," I muttered, but Betsy had other ideas in mind.

Betsy slid out the tray table to the final notch, giving me a lot of room to work with.  I thought she was taking me out of the high chair, but she wasn’t.  She reached down and unzipped the back of my dress and - before I could think to stop her - she pulled the whole thing off over my head.  Immediately, I covered my bare chest in a panic and for the first time in seven days, I broke character on camera.

"HEY!"

Betsy didn’t hesitate. “Shh, don't make a fuss now, we just don't want to get any of your icky mess all over your pretty dress, now do we?"

There was a lot of hubbub, a lot of talking, and a few men approached Abe and whispered to him.  Betsy put the little girl down back into the chair, pinning her in arms beneath the tray, topless and heavily diapered, squishing in her own mess. Then Abe called her over to the edge of the party.  The moment I had an opening, I ran up to Leona and cuddled my arms around her as quick as I could.  But I couldn't help but wonder what Abe wanted. It looked like he and Betsy were arguing...

The moment Betsy was gone, Jackie was by my side.  I sat there, struggling in the high chair, wearing nothing but two messy cloth diapers and ruffled covers.  I pulled at the tray as hard as I could, trying to free my arms, but nothing I did made any difference.  My small breasts were on full display.  Of course, anyone who saw my website would know what my boobs looked like, but this was different.  This was in public, in a park, in front of strangers.  I was starting to panic...

"Jackie... I'm not--" But the cameras were on me.  It was being live-streamed.  I'd already broken character.  If someone read into that... I shook my head and put on the face of Baby Luvs. "I dun wan' people seein' me wifout my dwess..."

"Oh I know, Luvlee, I know.  How about I just cuddle you until... until Mommy gets back?" Calling Betsy ‘Mommy’ burned my tongue. And my girlfriend smelled like she'd been drugged with laxative milk and allowed to be an adult the day before so her digestive system had been nice and full. So when I wrapped my arms around her to cover her chest, and whispered in her ear, it was hard to do - hard to breathe, hard to talk. But she was worth it. "I love you, Leona." I whispered. I thought she could do with hearing it.

Betsy came back a few minutes later and took Jackie's place.  I felt sick.  I felt broken.  All these men watching me... last day, I thought.  But it was starting to lose the impact.  I felt so hopeless...

"Time to eat your cake, Baby Luvs," Betsy said in a tone a little too harsh.  She was still angry from her talk with Abe.  She took the plate of cake and set it down on my tray table.  I thought she would let my arms free, but she did no such thing.  Without hesitance, she picked up a huge piece of cake with her hand and pushed it into my mouth, mushing it over my lips while it dropped onto my bare chest.

"Oh no, it looks like baby made a mess, a mess all over herself like the one in her pants."

Her dialog was jilted and stiff, like she was just saying something off a script instead of her own usually sweet and honey approach, and I couldn't help but wonder what she and Abe had argued about. Had he thought she was being too cruel? Because she was. I mean, even if I kind of thought the idea of my girlfriend messing her— oh no, not following that thought, not a chance!

"Uh-oh, look at the mess you're making, all over your little baby boobs."

She pushed another handful of cake into my mouth and I did my best to swallow it, but it smeared all over my nose and my cheeks.  She dropped a huge handful on my breasts and tried to clean it off, but Betsy only made it worse.  I struggled to free my arms as the men took more photos with their phones, but I couldn’t break free from the high chair.  Betsy kept up the process until I was covered in cake, until I was sick to my stomach with regret.  I looked up at Jackie with empty, hopeless eyes.

"Thank you all so much for coming to Baby Luvs' First Birthday!” Abe Scott was talking as he approached Betsy and Leona, rubbed his hands together happily. "You're all so lucky to be here, so lucky! This is the one and only first birthday of Baby Luvs, and you're all a part of this momentous occasion!"

I only checked on a hunch, but the red broadcasting light on the AV techs booth seemed to be out right now. That made sense; Abe wasn’t going to let himself be filmed. So what was he doing?

"As discussed, gentlemen, who is willing to take Baby Luvs back to your hotel room and get this very messy little munchkin all cleaned up? Do I hear $5,000?"

A man on a phone raised his hand. And from there, the price started to climb. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. It was all happening so fast, it took me a moment to realize what it was. He was AUCTIONING HER?!

"Sir," Melissa started, whispering to her boss. "I don't think you can do this.  You could get in legal--"

"Do you think I pay you for your opinion?"

Melissa looked so taken aback. "But--"

"Another word and you're fired.  I'm making so much money on this, I could buy any assistant I need."

A man at the far end of the table rose his hand.  The price was at eleven thousand dollars.  I stared blankly at him as a sly grin crossed his face.  Eager.  Hungry.  But nothing I did could stop them... I was a helpless little girl.

I couldn't stay and listen to this. I could see my girlfriend’s hope fading. I could see anonymous men - most of them proxies - bidding on her like she was a product. This was his Grand Finale? This was the big secret? No. Nope. No no no. I marched out in front of the cameras, in front of Abe, and I freed my girlfriend from the latches on the high chair. I threw the tray down on the ground and I picked her up out of it, holding her awkwardly against my hip the way that Betsy made look so easy. Only, she was covered in cake and she smelled like a potty. My hand was right under her butt and... well, there was a lot of feelings to unpack here. The point was... "This auction is cancelled, Abe Scott, you're not selling her. You don't have the right."

Abe gave Jackie a hard look.  Violent, even.

"You work for me, Jenny.  Put her down or you're fired."

"Then I'm fired."

Abe stared blankly at her, like he had never been told no before, and approached her with all the grace of a steamroller.  Was he going to scream at her?  Or was he going to hit her?  I'd never know.  Betsy stepped between them, and Betsy wasn't someone to fuck with.  She was bigger, taller, and stronger than Abe.  The hesitance was written all over his face.

"This isn't in the contract, Abe." Betsy spoke, coldly. "You're not a big player in the sex trade, and you might not know this, but this isn't okay."

"Nurse Betsy when I want the opinion of a three bit whore, I'll be sure to pay for you to wear your therapist character. Right now, you work for me. Oh wait, no you don't. You're out, your contract is complete. Donzo. Dusted. Now step aside."

Abe’s voice scared me.  He acted like he had absolute power, like he had everything.  But he didn’t.  He didn’t have Leona.

"Abe, you're going to lose her. You're going to lose Baby Luvs!  I hope you make a lot off this production, enough for a lifetime, because I'm taking her and you're never going to see her again. Ever!”

Maybe something Jackie said scared him.  Or maybe Abe saw that two of the people watching this were filming on their phones.  Either way, he stopped.  He paused, took in his surroundings, and adjusted his suit coat.

"I'll see you in my office tomorrow morning," he said flatly to Jackie, and walked away from the party toward the parking lot.  

I watched with confusion, then looked up at Jackie. "He's... leaving...?"

"Let's get you home,” I whispered in Leona’s ear. Which meant my home. I was going to be the one who got to clean up Baby Luvs. I was the one who got to take Leona home.

Tomorrow wouldn't be easy, because Abe Scott loved money almost as much as Jacqueline Mills loved Leona Whittaker, and apparently I loved her a lot.  I'd never dated a girl before, and I'd never taken one home with a diaper full of stinky mess and cake all over her. I'd never been excited to give someone a bath and to keep her safe. What I felt for Leona wasn't what I could feel for anybody else. But I was pretty sure I was in love with her romantically, and I loved her maternally. Tomorrow morning, if Abe Scott wanted war? He'd see exactly why hell hath no fury like me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I don't want this to come off as negative but I've got a bad feeling it will be taken as such. I love your writing style and the detail put into your stories, but it always seems like all of your plotlines have the same theme...and that is men are heartless terrible people with no morals whatsoever. Almost every male character in all of your stories are antagonistic that use and abuse the main female characters in the stories. Even in the last scene, Betsy, who's been one of the main villains in the story stood up for Leona, while every guy in attendance couldn't care less and were bidding up the price like she was property....I guess what I'm getting at is that men aren't all bad lol...and you can be a straight guy and still be a good person too...

1 hour ago, JustinDB87 said:

I don't want this to come off as negative but I've got a bad feeling it will be taken as such. I love your writing style and the detail put into your stories, but it always seems like all of your plotlines have the same theme...and that is men are heartless terrible people with no morals whatsoever. Almost every male character in all of your stories are antagonistic that use and abuse the main female characters in the stories. Even in the last scene, Betsy, who's been one of the main villains in the story stood up for Leona, while every guy in attendance couldn't care less and were bidding up the price like she was property....I guess what I'm getting at is that men aren't all bad lol...and you can be a straight guy and still be a good person too...

I don't know. To be honest, from the stories that I remember, there aren't a lot of guys period. I'm crap at remembering story names, but one had a girl who kidnapped another girl, electroshocked her and stuff.

Another had an abusive roomate who was female. At the end, it's a dude who proves to be decent and gets the girl out of the situation, accepting her diaper fetish as well.

To be fair, I wasn't a huge Sophie reader until recently (The multiple colors disorented me at first) so maybe there are stories I haven't read, but in the ones I did, they didn't have jerk males.

I think if you're looking for a some good male characters you're definitely looking for Mac && Oaklee, Untrained (especially this one as it has both a submissive male and a dominant, straight, lovely, male,) and then out upcoming story featuring characters contributed by our patrons. 

Honestly, we don't write a lot of boys in general >_< we're two queer gals and our stories are mostly written for our enjoyment, that we share with yall as an aside. I'm super duper sorry if we've made you feel demonized or anything aahh

33 minutes ago, Pudding said:

Honestly, we don't write a lot of boys in general >_< we're two queer gals and our stories are mostly written for our enjoyment, that we share with yall as an aside. I'm super duper sorry if we've made you feel demonized or anything aahh

^This is the truth.  We write girls /WAY/ more than boys.  And we write lesbian relationships /WAY/ more than straight ones.  So since there are so few men, they might be more memorable in moments like this?

But @vampire4 is right as well.  We definitely make some awful guy characters, but we make a lot of awful women too.  Adele from Evil Lolita Club, Ginger from Small Frosty, Sayla from Mac && Oaklee... so I don't think we reserve the trope exclusively for men.

I also second Pudding in reading Untrained and Mac && Oaklee, both of which have male protags.  Plus Emerson from Lottie, Roger from A&S, Miles from Abby... even Remy from Frosty if you are looking for positive male characters. ^_^ Hope this helps!

20 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Betsy stepped between them, and Betsy wasn't someone to fuck with.  She was bigger, taller, and stronger than Abe.  The hesitance was written all over his face.

"This isn't in the contract, Abe." Betsy spoke, coldly. "You're not a big player in the sex trade, and you might not know this, but this isn't okay."

YES! I WAS RIGHT!

I knew from the beginning Betsy wasn't evil. Just playing her part well.

Also I, too, have that @JustinDB87 has thought about male characters in your story. But I was mostly sure it wasn't intentional and was just because you're both gay as the day is long. ?

On 11/29/2018 at 7:15 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

Why do I feel like we haven't seen the "Grand Finale" yet? Probably because there are two chapters left so the next one is likely the climax while the last will be an epilogue.

:)

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

But I was mostly sure it wasn't intentional and was just because you're both gay as the day is long. ?

Guys write guys because they are guys.  Straight girls write guys because they like guys.  But lesbians... 

Maybe we should write an all-girl world so at least there's a canon reason why there aren't any boys :blush: 

LAST CHAPTER TODAY!  Finally, this story is over.

9 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Guys write guys because they are guys.  Straight girls write guys because they like guys.  But lesbians... 

Maybe we should write an all-girl world so at least there's a canon reason why there aren't any boys :blush: 

LAST CHAPTER TODAY!  Finally, this story is over.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not the end :( Yeah you should do the all-girl thing would be funs I fink.

Chapter Thirty-Four:

I woke up in Jackie's bed, wearing a pair of her panties and her nightshirt.  Her house was gorgeous.  Low budget, in a good side of town, with four bedrooms.  She said she had a roommate last month, but they moved out.  That's why she started working for Abe in the first place.  I walked around her house in her clothes, with my bare feet on the cold hardwood floor of her kitchen.  She was making french toast.

"Um... thank you.  For yesterday.  For saving me..."

"Thank you for letting me, it was really brave of you." Not so much the me saving her part, but going through what she'd gone through. Neither of us knew if we were going to get paid now.  We’d crossed Abe Scott, but work was work and I'd already been texting with Kate about Leona working with Jessie, worst case scenario.

“Can I have that, please?” I had a bowl of batter just out of reach, and bread on the other side of the counter. "Wanna help? Oh don't give me that face, it's easy as falling off a log, let me show you." She looked so cute in my clothes.

We made french toast together and ate at her kitchen table.  Her place was really nice.  I wondered how she could afford it on Abe's salary, but I guess her aunt or something gave it to her a few years ago.  She just had to pay property taxes and utilities.

"I like it here," I said simply with the last bite of french toast in my mouth. "It's comfortable.  Much more space than my studio apartment."

"I think it likes you too. And I like you, so... you should live here." Be cool! Act natural. Yeah, you got this, Jackie. Besides, she might be recently unemployed now. "I don't know the protocol on when to ask my girlfriend to move in with me because I've never had a girlfriend, but I mean, if you wanted your own room that would be alright, and if you wanted we could make one of the bedrooms a um.." I muttered under my breath the word 'playroom' shyly. "Anyway whatever we do, I need to go in and talk to Abe."

Move in together? "Haven't we been dating for like... two days?  I'm pretty sure you don't move in after two days."

"Well I've been living with you for a week anyway, right?"

...huh.  I didn't think about it that way.

"I guess... I'll consider it?"

Moving in with Jackie... I had never moved in with someone before.  Gosh, why was my life so complicated?

"If you're going to see Abe, I'm going to.  I know how to handle him." I'd been doing it for almost two years.

"Alright, but you're not to leave my side. I don't want him trying to worm his way out of this. He fucked up, and I'm going to do my best to make sure we both still get paid. Anyway, let me find you something to wear, and then we can shower." Together. Because I guess I was Assertive Jackie now.

An hour later, I was wearing some of Jackie's old clothes - stuff from when she was still in high school.  She wasn't that much taller or that much bigger than me, but we definitely wore different sizes.  I pulled the shirt down over my jeans and turned around in front of the mirror.  My hair was still wet from the shower.

"You didn't have any fashion sense in high school, did you?"

"I did not." I smirked at her and shrugged my shoulders. "But maybe when you're old enough for high school, you'll be able to learn from Mommy's mistakes and do better, huh baby?" I leaned in and kissed her hair and ruffled it a bit. "Are you feeling alright? Are you worried about seeing Abe?"

"No," I said flatly, a little annoyed.  But not by Jackie's gesture - for some reason, when she babied me... it felt different than being on set.  I felt important.  I felt special.  I felt safe.  No, I was annoyed because of Abe.

"I was vulnerable yesterday and he was a total asshole!  So I'm ready to rip him a new one!" The fiery passion in my heart was reignited.  Yesterday it had been quenched.  Abe was in for a real surprise.

"Let me talk to him, because guys like Abe... if they piss you off, if they work you up, that's winning in their eyes. But if he doesn't respond to me, then I'll unleash my secret weapon, okay? Leona the Lionheart." Moreover, I wanted a chance to try and play this in her favor. I wanted to get Abe over a barrel, and I wanted to secure Leona's future.

It was cute that Jackie wanted to defend me.  But I wasn't sure if that would work with Abe.  We arrived at my studio a little after one in the afternoon, just as Betsy was leaving.

"He's not in a good mood," she warned us.

"Yeah, he never really is," I joked.  Now that the documentary was over, all the pretense of treating me like a little girl had fallen by the wayside.  I smiled nervously and told her: "Thanks for standing up for me yesterday.  You didn't have to do that."

"Yeah I did, he went off script. You didn't sign up for that. So it wasn't consensual, and it wasn't okay." Betsy smiled an actual warm smile. "It was nice meeting you, Leona. I had fun playing the ‘big bad mom' figure, it was a great project.  I hope you had fun too.”

"I don't know if fun was the word," I said a little harshly, but that made Betsy laugh.  She handed me a card, then one to Jackie.

"Call me if you need anything." With a wave, Betsy climbed into her van and drove away.  Another chapter of my life closed.

"Well.  That was weird."

"Right? I guess that was all just... a game to her? A role?" I mean, it made sense. There weren't people like Betsy in real life. But she was good. I was impressed. Even if I hated her still. I held Leona's hand and I took her into the studio, into Abe's office.

It was Sunday.  Everything at the studio was shut off.  Only one room was splashed with lamplight: Abe’s.  He was sitting at his desk, reading over some document on his computer.  When we walked in, he didn’t even look up.

"I know you're not trying to pretend we're not here. You owe us both for the week gone by. You got what you wanted."

"Got what I wanted?  You think I got what I wanted?" Abe looked viciously up at the two women, but he stayed sitting firmly behind his desk. "I should fire you right now, Jackie!" Finally, he got her name right.  He had probably been reviewing legal files all night. "You don't get a say what happens on my set!"

"Your set, huh?” I let go of Leona's hand and pushed her down into the seat, then started to walk around the desk. "Your set. Abe Scott Productions. Mm. I think we can do better. See, what I'm thinking is Baby Luvs Productions. What I'm thinking… the life and times of an actual real life bonafide adult baby girl, and her live-in Mommy." Abe stood up, obviously annoyed at my pacing, and I actually pushed him back down! He looked furious. I felt powerful.

"No scripts. No goals. Maybe a sponsorship deal.  I mean, we're going to be the most successful pay site in the community after that documentary airs.  But... here's the thing." I took my place behind Leona, and I pulled her hair up in my hands, playing with the strands between my fingers.

“I’ve got the girl.”

Abe liked strong girls.  That was why he liked Betsy from the get-go.  He sat back in his chair and watched Jackie play with my hair.  I blushed a little and decided to stay quiet, as Jackie had instructed.  Honestly, she was doing a pretty damn good job...

"I don't take threats from some two-bit camera chick," Abe told her, crossing his fat arms over his chest. "You're not anybody.  You're no professional.  You don't get a say around here.  This is between me and Luvs here, so why don't you leave like a tree?”

"Because I'm the Mommy. I'm Leona's Mommy. And if you want her, you get me. And if you get me, then you'd better believe I get a say in things. In Baby Luvs Productions, we're three way partners." I knew a little bit about this, I'd done my business classes, I just... had no interest in it.

"You run the backend, the business, the website, the stream. Arrange sponsorships, holiday ideas, viewer participation and search engine optimization. I plan the activities. I make sure you get eight prime hours a day of live streamed Baby Luvs. Dressing her up, giving her baths, changing her diapers, taking her places that she wants to go. And Baby Luvs? Well. She brings the cute."

"I'm in charge of this studio," Abe said angrily.  Even the suggestion was an affront to his ego.

"Not anymore," Jackie interrupted.  

Abe didn't handle rejection well.  He didn't like to share.  He was a mogul, through and through.  This was a wrench in his plans.  So he did what any good business person would do - he called her bluff.

"Not a chance." Then he turned to me. "You start work Monday.  You should be used to using diapers by now, so be ready."

"Actually," I told him. "I quit."

"You... what?"

Abe and Jackie both stared at me, bewildered.  So I repeated myself. “I quit."

"Luvs!  You are a star now!  Do you know what you're giving up?!"

"Abe, what you did yesterday... I never want to see you again.  So I quit."

I was surprised, but also... really proud. So I went with it. "Sorry Abe, I gave you your chance. You don't get to be a part of my little girl’s life anymore. You want to consider my terms? Maybe I can convince her to let you be a hands-off business role and make a ton of money." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a sucker - strawberry cream flavor - and unwrapped it while I talked. "But you know how kids are, right? Fickle little princesses especially. I'm sure by tomorrow she won't even remember who you are." I stuck it between her lips and smiled.

He had built an empire on Baby Luvs.  Everyone knew it.  This documentary was already in post-production, and the samples had been a hit online.  I was top of the charts and skyrocketing.  I sucked on the lollipop and Jackie took me by the hand.

"Let's go," she told me, and we did.  But just as we got out the door, Abe called out.

"WAIT!"

We both turned around.  He seemed to be dealing with an internal conflict.  And finally, he said: "Fine."

"Fine?" I asked.

"Fine.  I'll run the back-end.  You two run the show.  And we split it, fifty-fifty."

"Thirty-thirty-forty."  I countered, motioning to me, then Leona, then Abe. We both knew his personality, we knew he needed to have a bigger share. But together, the two of us made more combined. And that's what we were now, we were a couple, an item, we were combined.

"We can take all the furniture to furnish our new nursery for the show, and over time we might work up to longer streams."  I put my hands on Leona's shoulders and looked down at her, talking like a parent would to a child. "How does that sound to you, Baby Luvs? In the end, yours is the only voice that matters."

"Eight hours a day?" That was a third of my life.  But I could use it for naps and baths, too.  I could watch television for all anyone cared.  Hm... I guess that didn't sound so bad.  And my pay would go up from fifteen percent to thirty!  I smiled happily and nodded my head. "Alright!  Let's do it."

"I'll draft the paperwork," Abe grumbled.  And on that note, we left his office.

I stopped in the parking lot to look at the studio one more time.  I would never come back here.  All the shots from now on would be in Jackie's house.  My house, maybe, if I moved in.  I looked at my girlfriend and hugged her under her arms.

"You sure this is okay?  Setting up your house like that, and having you take care of me?" Until Betsy, I'd never had a caregiver on set. "I don't want to impose."

"Are you kidding me? I get to have my house, my girlfriend, and my job all in the same place.  And I get paid for it!  I can be... I don't know, knitting? While you nap? Or you know, developing photos, because I’m addicted to photographing you!” I tickled her up under the arms and forced her to laugh.  She wore the most beautifully bright smile on her face, as bright as dawn.  A brand new day for Baby Luvs Productions and a brand new day for Jackie and Leona.

[End.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!  Full PDF and ePub versions of Baby Luvs are available on our Patreon!  Please consider supporting us! ^_^ 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
26 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Chapter Thirty-Four:pose."

"Are you kidding me? I get to have my house, my girlfriend, and my job all in the same place.  And I get paid for it!  I can be... I don't know, knitting? While you nap? Or you know, developing photos, because I’m addicted to photographing you!” I tickled her up under the arms and forced her to laugh.  She wore the most beautifully bright smile on her face, as bright as dawn.  A brand new day for Baby Luvs Productions and a brand new day for Jackie and Leona.

[End.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!  Full PDF and ePub versions of Baby Luvs are available on our Patreon!  Please consider supporting us! ^_^ 

OMG!!!!

???

Jackie FTW!!!

And Betsy get's a redemption scene? ?

This was one hell of a ride!!

Part of me worries about Jackie and Leona rushing into this but I'm sure they'll do great together

Taking Abe the real villain's company out from under him without even having to go to court was a stroke of genius....

I'm so glad to see these to happy together....

:75_EmoticonsHDcom:

Well, that was quite a ride! And so romantical! ?

I love that you redeemed Betsy (and not just because I totally called it!) I honestly wouldn't mind a spin-off about Betsy. We just got a look at the ABDL porn industry from the perspective of the Little. But what of the Domme? She apparently plays more roles than just "big bad Mommy" and she's obviously a good person off-set. There's TONS of potential there! Not that I'm holding my breath. Just spit-balling I guess. ?

@Sophie ♥ @Pudding you two really knocked it out of the park with this one. ♡♡♡♡♡

I'm curious as to how Betsy justifies Abe's actions being non-consensual while hers aren't. Leona did make her objections obvious the first time they veered off-script. Was there a 'you have to use the diaper for everything' clause in the contract that she didn't read? Even the pacifier wasn't really an excuse - in BDSM, if someone's gagged and can't talk, you have to have a signal that substitutes for a spoken safeword. I feel that a professional would know that.

I still enjoyed reading the story --- I just want to know how she rationalizes things. She's the character whose thoughts we've seen the least of, so that makes her a mystery... like what @Wannatripbaby said.

20 hours ago, one_screaming_kitten said:

I'm curious as to how Betsy justifies Abe's actions being non-consensual while hers aren't. Leona did make her objections obvious the first time they veered off-script. Was there a 'you have to use the diaper for everything' clause in the contract that she didn't read? Even the pacifier wasn't really an excuse - in BDSM, if someone's gagged and can't talk, you have to have a signal that substitutes for a spoken safeword. I feel that a professional would know that.

I still enjoyed reading the story --- I just want to know how she rationalizes things. She's the character whose thoughts we've seen the least of, so that makes her a mystery... like what @Wannatripbaby said.

Maybe it was an agreement to be a baby for a whole week without specifying what was involved.

Just Beautiful. Betsy redeemed herself when she stood up for Leona and shut Abe down cold. Jackie and Leona may have a wonderful life together and I would love to see any sequels about these two lovely people