LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

As someone with decades of experience in the writing industry, on both the publishing and editing sides of the aisle, I want to commend you for what you are doing here.  As long as a writer follows a few simple rules governing character development, it is easy to write fiction from a single narrative POV.  Centering the story on two interlocking narrative points of view is a bit trickier, but still manageable.  But here you are taking on the far more challenging task of writing a story from three points of view.  Ah, but instead of writing A+B, A+C, and B+C, in chapter after chapter you are writing A+B+C (Leona, Jackie, Betsy).  This is incredibly difficult to do, and you are doing it exceptionally well.  Structurally, the only thing I hope to see before the end is a "reveal" in which we finally get some biographical detail about Betsy.  You have given us enough detail about Leona and Jackie to make their thoughts, words and actions seem plausible, but Betsy remains something of a mystery-- hopefully, by design.  So, again, thank you for your efforts here, and I hope that you will offer us more stories in the years ahead.

22 minutes ago, Babypants said:

As someone with decades of experience in the writing industry, on both the publishing and editing sides of the aisle, I want to commend you for what you are doing here.  As long as a writer follows a few simple rules governing character development, it is easy to write fiction from a single narrative POV.  Centering the story on two interlocking narrative points of view is a bit trickier, but still manageable.  But here you are taking on the far more challenging task of writing a story from three points of view.  Ah, but instead of writing A+B, A+C, and B+C, in chapter after chapter you are writing A+B+C (Leona, Jackie, Betsy).  This is incredibly difficult to do, and you are doing it exceptionally well.  Structurally, the only thing I hope to see before the end is a "reveal" in which we finally get some biographical detail about Betsy.  You have given us enough detail about Leona and Jackie to make their thoughts, words and actions seem plausible, but Betsy remains something of a mystery-- hopefully, by design.  So, again, thank you for your efforts here, and I hope that you will offer us more stories in the years ahead.

:blush: Thank you so much!  A lot of that is thanks to @Pudding, who is very good at writing multiple characters.  Though I fill in for Betsy sometimes! :D  We are approaching the end of the story, then you can give us your final thoughts on Betsy. ^_^ 

Chapter Twenty-Nine:

By morning, the diaper was soaked through.  It fell with a wet plop onto the bathroom floor.  I sunk into the warm bath water and blew bubbles under the surface.  I'd had sex with Jackie.  Or, well, sort of.  That wasn't really sex, was it?  My cheeks were warmer than the water.  Gosh, I really liked her...

"You could make ordering Chinese food look cute."

I think I maybe caught her off guard - I didn't mean to sneak in, she was just distracted. And when she saw me, I was naked, and after that, I was squeezing into the tub with her. Neither of us were all that big - we fit fine, even into the hotel tub.

I struggled to make eye contact with Jackie.  I looked around the bathroom, from the toilet I had used only once or twice, to the soaking wet diaper sitting in the trash can.  My short blonde hair was only wet at the ends, where it flittered into the water.  Jackie's breasts were barely hidden in the bubbles.  I tried not to stare.

"So... last day..."

"Last day." She said it sadly, I said it... contemplatively. This project had brought us together, I knew she was worried, and I'd thought about it too. What would we be when this was over? I was her photographer before, was I now her girlfriend? Her Mommy? It made me feel tingly.  

"Are you excited?"

"Yeah.  I mean.  I'm excited to be out of diapers." It was a joke, but Jackie didn't laugh.  I sulked a little in the water and played with my fingers in front of me.

"I mean.  It wasn't as bad as I thought... and you made it a whole lot more bearable.  But I'm excited for underwear again.  Maybe then we can do something a little more sexy." The implication there was that I wanted to keep seeing Jackie after the documentary was over.

"Well, we can do sexy things with and without your diapers, Leona." I splashed her with the water and then, in a moment of thought, grinned playfully. "Come sit here between my legs, Mommy's gonna wash your hair." There. Bam. Done. Casually appointing myself her Mommy.  No scene, no pretense. Just me and her.

I should have said no.  That after today I wasn't a baby.  But this was Jackie's thing.  She liked it.  And... well, in my own way, I liked it too.  I liked that she took care of me.  So I shuffled over to her and lowered myself between her legs, resting the back of my head on her breasts.  I smiled quietly, contentedly, as she played with my hair.  Maybe this wasn't so bad.  As long as I had Jackie, it wasn't that weird.

This may have been her thing, a thing she couldn't admit to without me, but she had me now and that made it our thing. Ours. I washed her hair. I rinsed it clean. I made her tilt her head to one side and I chided her and told her to stay still for Mommy. She was so freaking cute. And when we got out of the bath, I wrapped her up in a towel. Some of my best memories ever were in this damn hotel room...

"You know there's no diapers here, right?" I went through the closet just to be sure, but I'd checked the dresser last night.  What the hell was the point of taking all the furniture out of the room?  Why leave me without any diapers?  I still had one stupid day of this documentary.

"What was that package from yesterday, anyway?" But Jackie hadn't opened it.  She had been distracted.  I picked up the note beside it and read through it. "Make sure Luvs is dressed..." I guess this parcel was clothes?

"I guess this is what you're going to be wearing.” It made me wonder what was in store for her.  Where was all the furniture? What was Abe up to? Or rather, what was Betsy up to? She was the real villain here; I didn't even think Abe had a clue what she was doing. She was out of control, and I couldn't wait for her to be out of the picture.

"We'd better open it up and get you dressed, then?" I took the parcel from her like a doting parent and unfurled the chiffon paper, revealing a pile of pink and white. "Looks like a dress... and a bonnet, and a diaper? A cloth diaper? Oh no, two of them... and... more things?" I started to lay the outfit down on the bed.

The way Jackie said it made it seem like no big deal.  But it was a big deal.  This wasn't like the clothes Betsy had made me wear this week; it was like something I would wear in the studio.  A fluffy bright pink dress with a white apron and frilly sleeves.  A heart was stenciled to the front and the bonnet matched down to the pink stitching.  It was indisputably infantile in every way.  And cloth diapers?  I'd never worn a cloth diaper before...

"There's no way I'm leaving this room wearing that."

"Hey, I don't blame you baby girl, but this is the last day of this, right?" I held up one of the petticoats and shrugged coyly, looking her up and down with a little smirk on my face.

"But cha know... it might be cute, right? I mean, you'd look cute in a potato sack, so I'm not gonna lie when I say I wanna see you in this." Her cheeks were pink, her face was rosy, and my eyes were... predatory, and she squeezed the hem of the towel.

...damn, what was I supposed to say to that?

"Fine," I muttered, looking down at the clothes sprawled over the bed.  It was the last day, after all.  I was ready for a very long vacation.

"I don't know how to put these things on," I admitted to Jackie, holding up one of the squares of cotton.  If it wasn't for the thickly padded center, I would never have known it was a diaper.

"I don't know either, but how hard can it be?"

Hard, it turned out. Youtube helped. Being good with my hands helped, too. Being able to shut down Leona with a raspberry blown on her tummy helped the most. I got her positioned, I got her diapered - in two cloth diapers, and two pairs of undies that covered them; one in clear plastic and one with lots and lots of frills. And once I had the foundation set in place, I went about getting her dressed up cute in her petticoats and her weird pink dress.  And the entire time all I could think was three simple words:

“You're SO cute!"

It didn't feel anything like a diaper.  It felt like having a pillow between my legs.  I tried to push my knees together, but they didn't come anywhere near one another.  I fussed with the dress and tried to stand up, but immediately lost my balance and went toppling back to the sheets.  Jackie looked down at me in awe and I looked up at her in embarrassment.

"Shut up!  Don't say a damn word!"

"That's no way to speak to your Mom, Leona, didn't I raise you better than that?" Mom, not Mommy. A practical every day title separate from bedroom games, and a precious implication of rearing to match too. Quick as I could, I snatched up my camera and took a series of clicked out photos with a smile.

"Don't worry, these are for our personal relationship album, not for Abe. You're just too cute and I can't help myself." I was grinning so happily.

I stuck out my tongue and she took another picture.  I loved that she photographed me.  I thought I would get enough of that crap at work, but Jackie brought a certain... intimacy to it.  She photographed me not for work, but because she truly thought I was beautiful.  And I loved that.  I stood up again with my legs further apart and managed to stay balanced.

“I think I'm only supposed to wear one at a time," I said about the cloth diapers. "I can't walk like this."

"It's cute that you think that, but Abe doesn't seem the type to send more than he intended. So you're probably supposed to wear both. And you look so cute." I had to get some touches done for the outfit - to get her into her hat bonnet thing, to pull her feet into frilly pink ankle socks - but she looked every bit the waddling toddler girl that was intended. Obviously today was supposed to be a pretty different day.

Walking took a lot of effort.  I had to focus on every step, just to make it from the bed to the table on the other side of the room.  I wanted to look in the mirror, but the moment I did, I started to regret it.  The petticoats under my dress had fluffed the skirt out so far that even the slightest bend in my waist would flash the seat of my ruffly diaper cover.  The bonnet and apron combo made me look like a doll more than a child.   I felt like... like... like a character in a storybook.  My cheeks were on fire.

"I hate Betsy so much..."

"Me too, presh, me too. But after today you're never going to see her again. And if you ever look this cute it'll be because you broke something and you're trying to butter me up.” I fussed over the bow on the back of her dress and grasped her tush through her skirts and pettis with a smile.

"What've you got to lose? You're gonna be rich, pumpkin." It was so easy to talk to her since we'd... well, since we'd done it. You know. The sex thing.

"Yeah.  We could go on a vacation.  Take some time away from this stupid job..." But Jackie had just started working for Abe.  Honestly, I didn't even know her financial situation.  Whatever.  Problems for tomorrow.  Today had enough problems.  I turned around and leaned up on my tip-toes, wrapped in pretty ruffle socks, to kiss my girlfriend.

I liked that she kissed me. I liked that she liked me. I didn't know how today would go. I didn't know what the next time Leona laid in my bed would bring. I didn't know much for certain except that we were saying goodbye to this hotel room and that I really liked her.

What would Abe think? Betsy would hate it. What would my Mom think? Psh. Who cares. Who cares about what anybody thinks. And to emphasize that, when we were in the hall, when another couple stared at us - at my girlfriend in her dolly dress - I pushed her to the wall and kissed her, lifting her dress to flash the crest of her diaper. I was damn proud of my girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like & Comment!  Please also consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^ 

• Like 4
On 11/21/2018 at 10:31 AM, Sophie ♥ said:

Chapter Twenty-Nine:

I liked that she kissed me. I liked that she liked me. I didn't know how today would go. I didn't know what the next time Leona laid in my bed would bring. I didn't know much for certain except that we were saying goodbye to this hotel room and that I really liked her.

What would Abe think? Betsy would hate it. What would my Mom think? Psh. Who cares. Who cares about what anybody thinks. And to emphasize that, when we were in the hall, when another couple stared at us - at my girlfriend in her dolly dress - I pushed her to the wall and kissed her, lifting her dress to flash the crest of her diaper. I was damn proud of my girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG *squeeeeess* JackieXLeona Forever ? ?❤️❤️?

I'm though worried that the hotel room may have been bugged........ ?

Also Betsy.... If you hurt my sweet babies.... I will end you...... *glares with the fury of Shiva at where ever Betsy happens to be*

??☠️

☠️

@Sophie ♥

Chapter Thirty:

Jackie went to the counter to check out and I stood behind one of the potted plants in the corner.  Hiding wasn't feasible, not with the bright pink of my dress, but I couldn't go out there in front of everyone and act like everything was normal.  I couldn't even walk, damnit!  Jackie exchanged the room keys and signed a piece of paper, then came back to find me.  I sulked.

"Come on," she told me. "Let's go out the side door.  Betsy should be here any minute."

Sure enough, Betsy was just getting out of the mini van when we made it to the parking lot.  She looked at us with a frown.

"I said I would be up to get you at nine.  You didn't have to come down here." In other words, she didn't want me to avoid the humiliation of check out. "Too late now," she sighed.

"Don't worry, Bets, I took care of it." I patted her on the shoulder with a hint of condescension, and nodded to the van. "Are we going back to the studio for the big finale?" While asking, I was taking my camera lens off and snapping a few pictures of Leona. Betsy would think it for the project; but these were for me.

Betsy grinned and I sunk into myself.

"The studio?  Oh, no.  We have something much more grand.  Come now."

She opened the back door to the car and I was greeted immediately by the camera crew.  I put on my best baby girl expression and waved with both hands.  Last day, I reminded myself.  Last day.

Last day, I thought to myself. This was the last day this vile woman would have any sway over my little girl’s actions.  But it wasn't as though she'd ever had sway over her heart - that was mine. So I sat in front, and I took pictures. Not of the smiles she gave the film crew, but of the looks she gave in between.

“We're going to have a grand finale that your fans deserve, Baby Luvs," Betsy smiled, proudly. "It's like nothing you've ever done before, even more special and scary then when you filled your padding with stinky mess for everybody. Won't that be wonderful?"

A grand finale?  I should have expected that.  But when Betsy mentioned the horrifying act I'd done in my diaper three times already, I went crimson.  I looked at Jackie nervously, but I had to play it up.  The cameras were on me.  Last day, I thought.  That was going to be my mantra, it seemed.

"Uhhuh!  Wonderful!"

"I'm so glad you're so excited for the spectacle you're going to be today, Baby Luvs! That's a good spirit to have!"

Okay, but what was she up to? What could she impose upon my Leona that she hadn't already done? What could be so awful? But we were driving away from the city, away from the hotel, away from the apartment. I had so many questions, like... like where was the furniture from the hotel?

Jackie passed me a bottle on Betsy's instruction and I sucked it softly for the camera, batting my beautiful lashes and giggling in the seat.  I knew how to play my role.  I was good at it.  I was beyond professional.  If anything, this week was the equivalent of getting my doctorate in babyhood.  I should put that on my resume.  I'd have to tell Jackie that joke later...

But as the afternoon dragged on and the bottle was long gone, I was getting bored of waiting.  What was Betsy planning, and why did we have to go so far out of the city to do it?  Finally, after two very long hours, we pulled into the lot of a public park.  I anxiously looked at all the cars and over at Jackie.  She... she wasn't taking me out in public like this, was she?  I couldn't even walk...

Betsy climbed out of the car, and the camera crew got into position, too - one more man than usual, who stayed in the car to film from inside, while Betsy opened the door on the outside and unbuckled the baby girl from her seat, lifting her out and setting her down into an off-road style stroller, the sort with three wheels.

"Better safe than sorry to keep the nasty icky mud off Baby Luvs dress, and contained to her diaper, right everyone?"

She laughed while I followed along, and it took less than a minute or two for the group of us to arrive at the Grand Finale. Her nursery. Set up here, in the public park, in open air. There were streamers.  Banners.  Many, many people surrounded a huge picnic table with a tablecloth, decorated with gifts. And a cake. A birthday cake.

"Happy First Birthday, Baby Luvs!" Kate leaned down and hugged me tight around the stomach.  Kate?  If Kate was here, then so was...

"LUVS!" Jessie tackled me in the stroller, almost knocking the both of us to the green grass.  She was dressed in a beautiful purple party dress - something tastefully childish.  Envy washed over me.

"Sprinkles has been eager to see you again since you visited on Wednesday," Kate explained.  I had to play it up.  So I flashed my brightest smile and hugged Jessie back.

"Me too!  So 'cited to see you!" I was not excited to see her.  I wasn't excited to see any of this...

Happy First Birthday. This was a birthday party, in the park? In a public place, with the crib, the changing table, everything... I looked at the layout and made inventory. Was the highchair new? It had to be new.  I scanned the crowd until I found Abe, sharing a conversation with a man in a suit.  I made my way over to the area sectioned off for AV equipment and waited to catch Abe’s attention.

"Well, Abe, this is certainly... something."

"Isn't it, Jenny? It's something, look around you, look at the nature, look at all that green, isn't that something? It is, Jenny, it is, and that something is money, Jenny, green like money, all the money we're going to make off today and tonight!”

Half a week away from this man was not long enough. “You really caught her by surprise today, huh?"

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," Abe said with a smile and a glint in his eye.

"Come on Luvs, less play!" I climbed out of the stroller at Jessie's behest and stumbled to my feet.  She watched in awe as I struggled to stand and a wide grin spread across her face. "Tag!" she shouted, tapping me on the shoulder. "You're it!" Then she ran across the grass toward a tree on the far end of the picnic area.  I looked up at Jackie with a pout, but she just shrugged her shoulders.  Yeah, yeah.  Last day...

I watched Leona run, I watched her trying to keep up with Sprinkles.  But there was just no way that Thickly Padded Baby Luvs could have kept up. The cameras caught everything, making up for the lack of catching Leona did. And Sprinkles turned and teased her.

"Too much of a baby to catch me? Maybe its all the poopies in your pampers, Baby Luvs!"

I blushed furiously and looked at Jessie, then at the camera, and down at my frilly ruffle socks, clad in small black buckle shoes.  This wasn't fair!  Every step I took, I toddled like a baby who had just learned to walk!  Jessie stuck out her tongue at me and I balled my hands at my side, running toward her as fast as I could with little to no regard for my balance.  

What was it about Jessie that always brought out this competitiveness in me?  All I had to do was touch her.  Just once!  But just before my hand reached her dress, I tripped and fell flat on my face.

The cameras caught everything. The attempt. The run. The stumble. The fall. The crying that followed, and then the fact I ran to her side without any regard for what was happening or who might see me. I bundled her up, I played with her hair, and I told her how okay it was that she fell. Sometimes that happened to girls her age. And the cameras caught it all.

My palms were scraped and my shoulders hurt and my legs felt numb for a few seconds.  I didn't mean to start crying.  But Jessie's stupid smirk and everyone watching and... and I couldn't help it.  Tears started dripping down my cheeks and I fed into it.  Wailing like a child.  Until Jackie pulled me into her arms.  I wrapped myself around her and pushed my face into her neck.  She was so... warm.  So comfortable.  I smiled quietly and wiped my tears on her shirt.

"Sprinkles, you get over here and apologize to Baby Luvs right this second." I didn't even know where that tone came from!  She wasn't even my little girl, but sure as rain that girl came over quick as could be and mumbled an apology to Leona.

"Why don't you go get her a juicebox, alright? She knows you didn't mean it, but she just needs a minute and she'll be good to play again." A Mom mode I didn't even know I had.

Wow... that was... sort of cool.  I looked up at Jackie with renewed reverence as Jessie brought a juice box over to me.  Jackie poked the straw into it and held it up to my lips.  I smiled softly and sipped the straw, holding the juice box with both hands.  The cameras never stopped filming me, but it felt like the two of us were alone in the world.  I wanted to kiss her... but that wouldn't make for a good documentary.  When I got to my feet again, I held Jackie's hand to stay standing.  I saw Betsy watching from the edge of the picnic area with her arms crossed.  Annoyed?  Or contemplative?  I couldn't tell.

"Do you wanna go play on the playground?” In for a penny, in for a pound. I was here, I was on camera, and this was this. Whatever. "I'll push you on the swing until lunch is ready?" Abe was on the phone, laughing, watching, talking about money clearly because he was smiling. What was he up to? What was this?

"Push me on the swing, Mommy!!"

Sprinkles was tugging on Kate's arm and puffing out her cheeks. And then someone else pulled up in a white SUV and got out of their vehicle - was that... I squinted. Was that? From Bed Bath and Beyond? No way…

"Ohhhh look!  She's so cute in her new dress!" Becky ran up to me and pinched my cheeks, and before I thought better of it, I slapped her hands away.  Becky was either fifteen or more suited to my career than I was - it wasn't fair for her to treat me like that!  But slapping was all the excuse Betsy needed.

"Baby Luvs!" My blood ran cold...

"You will not treat your friends this way! Becky came all this way to see you on your birthday, and you hit her? You leave Mommy no choice."

I hated when she used that word on my Leona. But I hated what happened next even more. She grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to the park bench, sat down, and pulled her right over her lap.

The park had to have been rented out for the party.  Right?  But half the people here, I had never met before.  Men in suits or guys wearing polo shirts.  Did they know me?  Did they know who I was?  Or was the sight of a grown woman in two very thick diapers being tugged over another woman's lap a complete surprise to them.  Everyone turned.  Everyone watched.  The wind rustled the trees of the sunny afternoon and Betsy lifted the seat of my dress.  I felt tears in my eyes before her hand even came down once on my bottom and I started to beg.  The humiliation was crippling...

"Please, please don't... I'm sorry, please don't..."

"I raised you better than this, Baby Luvs. I raised you better than to hit other people. You are in such trouble young lady!  I think we're going to go all the way to twenty this time, and I know you can't even count that high but it’s a VERY high number!“

What could I do? Should I intervene? But when I took a step forward, Abe grabbed my wrist and shook his head.  Smiling.  Grinning.  Ugh!

Each smack on the seat of my ruffled panties was worse than the one before it.  I couldn't feel it at all, but I could certainly hear it.  I could hear the laughter, the whispers, the teasing.  I saw the camera poking into my face to capture my expression, knowing full well the other one was getting a full view of my ass as Betsy's hand came down over and over on my diapered behind.  Tears dripped down my cheeks and I kicked my feet in protest.  When had crying become so easy?  When had I fallen so far?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Chapter Thirty: 

What could I do? Should I intervene? But when I took a step forward, Abe grabbed my wrist and shook his head.  Smiling.  Grinning.  Ugh!

Each smack on the seat of my ruffled panties was worse than the one before it.  I couldn't feel it at all, but I could certainly hear it.  I could hear the laughter, the whispers, the teasing.  I saw the camera poking into my face to capture my expression, knowing full well the other one was getting a full view of my ass as Betsy's hand came down over and over on my diapered behind.  Tears dripped down my cheeks and I kicked my feet in protest.  When had crying become so easy?  When had I fallen so far?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continues to debate coming down on Betsy like the right fist of Shiva..... Also the way Abe is saying all of this is a surprise makes me wonder how many times breach of contract has occurred.....

@Sophie ♥

Jackie and Leona are getting more comfortable with each other. I do hope to see that evil excuse knocked down a peg or 20... it would be funny to see betsy get dosed with a laxative "accidentally"...

Chapter Thirty-One:

Abe wouldn't let me get close during the event, but by the time twenty spankings had landed on Leona’s frilly bottom, after Betsy had made my girlfriend stand up in sobs and curtsy and say sorry to Becky, after she left her alone with a smug smile, I was on her like white on rice.  I lifted her up onto the picnic table and cuddled her close and tight. How dare she spank my baby...

"I wanna go home," I muttered to Jackie in a tone I was growing all too familiar with.  A childish resonance, with a hint of embarrassment.  Regression.  I felt small and vulnerable and pathetic.  I just... I just wanted Jackie to hold me.  So that's what she did.  

Until Simon - Becky's stupid friend from the stupid Bed Bath & Beyond store - came up with a pacifier and pushed it between my lips.  I looked up at him with a mixture of hopelessness and frustration.

"Simon," I chided at him, more viciously than I thought I probably should have, "would you go up to someone’s baby in public and push something in their mouth?" I took the binky from Leona’s lips, sucked it like a parent, and offered it back to her - but with the onus on allowing her to take it. When had I got so protective?

But Betsy took no time in coming over to shoot me down.

"Well, Jackie, don't worry - she's my baby, and I don't mind Simon helping. Now I think it's time for Baby Luvs to go play.  You can leave her to me, alright?"

I looked up at Betsy and then at Jackie, sucking softly on the newly offered pacifier.  It seemed like they were at war.  War over me?  Oh...

But a new voice snapped me out of my introspection.  A woman in dark eyeliner had leaned down in front of me, with a wide grin.

"You look gorgeous today!"

"Um... fank you," I muttered around the pacifier.  She looked familiar... hadn't I met her somewhere before?

"I found the site and I saw that there was a livestream today and I just had to come see you, and your manager, I guess? He wanted to charge me but I was like no way just let me come for free I'll even be on camera and then he was like sure so here I am and you are just freaking ADORABLE."

Alright, but who the heck was this woman? I narrowed my eyes at her, trying to figure her out; she looked a little familiar but nothing came to mind. I sighed and shrugged, letting out a deep breath; cameras weren't paying any attention to me - I didn't matter. I was just a photographer. And I think that... that hurt. Because I wanted to be more. I was better than Betsy...

The girl from the bathroom at the mall!  That's who she was!  Ugh, this couldn't get any more humiliating.  But the next minute, she took my hand and pulled me to my wobbly feet.  I fell into her and she supported my weight.

"My, my.  You still have problems walking?  I suppose that's how babies are sometimes..."

It seemed like she was talking more to herself sometimes.  It felt very... diminishing.

"Let's go to the playground - I'll push you on the swings!"

I looked back at Jackie and Betsy for help, but neither of them stepped in to save me.

Push her on the swing?!  Wait!  Grr. I stopped myself, but my hands were balled up at my sides as she took my girlfriend off across the park to the swings and the camera crew followed. I guess I had a job to do, too, huh? I futzed with my camera for a few moments before following.

When the woman had gotten to the swings with Baby Luvs, she introduced herself. "I'm Aims, and you're adorable, Baby Luvs. The cutest baby I've ever seen. Do you wanna see if you can touch the sky? I bet I can push you so high that you can!"

"I dun like heights," I confessed quietly to Aims, but she either couldn't understand me around the pacifier or she didn't care.  After plopping me down in the swing, she started to push me and I realized very quickly that my feet couldn't touch the ground.  I sucked harder on the pacifier and clung to the chains of the swing, looking nervously at Jackie as she snapped a photo.

I took a few photos, and I used the lens to watch Leona on the swing. Look. Click. Look. Click. I realized something, though: I realized that she wasn't having fun. She wasn't enjoying herself. Her knuckles were white. Her expression uncertain. She was sucking on her pacifier and her eyes look in a different direction in each photo, until eventually they were closed.

"Hey let's check out the slide?" I suggested. "Maybe you could help her up the fort to the slide?" What was her name? I didn't catch it. But she stopped pushing and thought for a moment, before nodding.

"Alright camera chick, we can do that. C'mon Baby Luvs."

When the swing stopped, my knees were shaky.  I fumbled to catch my balance, but Jackie and Aims were quick to hold me by the hands, like a child learning to walk.  I couldn't look up at either of them.  Aims pushed me too high, and I... I shuffled shamefully away from the swings as I felt the thick, warm cloth between my legs, knowing full well I couldn't help wetting myself in fear.  Every moment in this documentary, I felt like I was slipping.  And now, my adulthood was finally out of reach...

"Let's get you up the fort, okay?” The goth girl grinned, but Leona cuddled close into me the moment she tried to pull her away. Which only made Aims pull harder.

"Hey Luvlee," Like, Luvs and Leona, I continued. “What's the matter, are you scared? Do you want me to come up? Or do you want me to stand at the bottom and catch you?" Life had gotten so weird. I was willingly a part of this. I was willingly on video, featuring this girl I'd fallen utterly in love with, that I was treating like an actual child right now.

I looked up at Jackie and then up at the slide nervously.  The slide wasn't high.  The slide was for children.  It was hardly big at all.  But the fear of the swing kept a constant hold on me.

"At the bottom, pwease," I muttered around the pacifier, sucking it for comfort.  No matter where I searched for my maturity, I couldn't find it.  Ugh, snap out of it Leona!

Aims took her up the stairs, holding both of her hands and walking behind her, guiding each step in the most childish way possible. And when she got to the top of the stairs, when my Leona sat at the top of the very small slide, her eyes were wide as saucers, like this was a mountain and she was facing down it. I stood at the bottom and waved at her, taking a picture, before getting focused.

"You can do it, Baby Luvs, you can do it my little Luvlee.  Don't worry, Mommy will catch you." Mommy. I said it on camera. Fuck. Whatever, who cares? Leona came first. And when she came down the slide, I was going to catch her. She was mine.

The rush of air was more exciting than I thought.  The feeling of free falling as I slid down the slide.  But I'd been down a hundred slides a hundred times and they never felt anything like that.  This documentary was getting to me.  It was messing with my head.  But at the bottom, Jackie was there.  She caught me in her arms and pulled me into a hug.  She was warm and safe and I was so happy she had been there.  It was only for a moment... just one, stupid moment.  But that one moment could change everything.  Because, for that moment, I wondered if maybe I really wanted this.  If maybe... I was destined to be her little girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 3

Sorry I didn't get a chance to comment on the last one. Yesterday was busy.

I'm with @YourFNF in that I'm pretty sure when this week is over we'll find out just how many contracts were broken, corners were cut, and lawsuits will be filed due to Abe's shady business practices. You can't just invite a girl off the street to be in your porno!

Also not exactly a Grammar issue but:

On 11/25/2018 at 8:11 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

But as the afternoon dragged on and the bottle was long gone, I was getting bored of waiting.  What was Betsy planning, and why did we have to go so far out of the city to do it?  Finally, after two very long hours, we pulled into the lot of a public park

Didn't Betsy pick them up at/before 9am? And the drive was only 2 hours so...

6 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

But at the bottom, Jackie was there.  She caught me in her arms and pulled me into a hug.  She was warm and safe and I was so happy she had been there.  It was only for a moment... just one, stupid moment.  But that one moment could change everything.  Because, for that moment, I wondered if maybe I really wanted this.  If maybe... I was destined to be her little girl.

Just beautiful! Leona is possibly coming to the realization that she loves Jackie, and may possibly have a LG side?

Yay Jackie! Screw that bitch Betsy save your Little Leona! I'll back you girl

*Is standing here in full power armor with an N7 mass accelerator rifle in one hand, a flame thrower in the other and a bandolier of plasma grenades around my chest*

:D

What? Why you all staring?

@Sophie ♥

5 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Yay Jackie! Screw that bitch Betsy save your Little Leona! I'll back you girl

*Is standing here in full power armor with an N7 mass accelerator rifle in one hand, a flame thrower in the other and a bandolier of plasma grenades around my chest*

:D

What? Why you all staring?

@Sophie ♥

Because you put a diaper on over your armor, silly :)

6 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Because you put a diaper on over your armor, silly :)

:P:lol::D

That was good. GG well played

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

You guys are SO not ready for the end of this story... o_o 

You are all too innocent, too optimistic.  

Oh sweet Ramachristos @Sophie ♥ do not make me get my Jaeger and come in here with a full assault squad....... ?

(?)

Chapter Thirty-Two:

I played with the building blocks in my playpen, kicking my feet in the soft grass.  My dress had ridden up, but I was hardly paying attention.  A lot of people had gathered to take their own personal photos.  It didn't really matter - all this stuff would be online anyway.  Jackie was off somewhere and Jessie and Kate were somewhere else.  That girl from the bathroom - Aims - talked to me for a while, but it was in constant condescension.  And finally, when everyone went to do something over by the picnic table, Melissa - Abe's assistant - leaned over the playpen and poked me on the leg.

Melissa and I were pretty close.  We had worked together for two years, after all.  We liked to bash on Abe behind his back, or she'd sneak me some alcohol on the set even though I wasn't yet twenty-one.  But this entire week, I saw very little of her.

"The footage looks good," she told me.  I sat up and took the pacifier out of my mouth. "Looks very genuine."

"Cool.  That's the goal."

"You're going to be very very well off you know - Jackie called me that first night and we made sure your cut was percentage based, so all this over the top fluff that Abe thinks is all for him? Your pockets are going to be lined, sister." There was something other than celebration in her voice, though - there was... concern.

"Yeah, I talked to Abe about it.  I think I'm going to take a vacation or something." I laughed and rocked back and forth on the grass, the wet cotton pushing against my skin.  I hardly even noticed anymore.

"So you... are doing alright?"

"Uh.  Yeah?  Of course."

"Okay.  I just see some of these scenes and... well I never thought I'd ever see you doing that stuff."

I pouted and crossed my arms over the dress.

"I mean, I remember when you first started with us, and you had all these rules and boundaries. You were a specialty model back then and you'd put on your tight jeans and band tee and go home at the end of the night." She paused for a moment to add in, “It's like you’re enjoying this.”

“Trust me, I’m not,” I said sharply, or as sharply as a girl in two wet cloth diapers can be. "It's just... a lot of money.  So..." I looked down at my socks and bit my lip.  I didn't like this!  I was just... used to it... "And Jackie thinks it's cute."

"Yeah, I saw some, uh... footage.  Are you guys together?"

"I think so."

"I'm really happy for you two! Does Abe know?" Heaven and Hell right there, in two back to back statements. Does Abe know? He was big on professionalism, he'd feel it would undermine the dominatrix he paid for the week.  He might not allow Jackie to take photos anymore. Conflict of interest.

"Fuck if I care." The word stung my lips.  Unfamiliar.  A little uncomfortable, even.  I shouldn't swear.  At least until the cameras turned off.  Right? "A-anyway... um... how long is this event supposed to be?" As far as I could tell by the sun in the sky, it was maybe five in the evening and I already had to pee again.  Ugh, those stupid bottles they kept feeding me...

"I think we're winding up, soon. Abe has something planned, he's been calling it his Grand Finale all afternoon, rubbing his hands together, you know. Like he's looking for photos of Spiderman, and he's finally got a good lead? He won't tell me what it is, though, and I don't think even Bitchsy knows."

"Bitchsy!" I stared with my mouth opened wide in a smile. "That's the best nickname ever!"

I missed this: time with Melissa, making fun of people.  It was definitely what my week needed.

"Well, either way.  Almost over right.  And then we'll celebrate!" Melissa reached into the playpen and patted the top of my head, leaving me alone once again.  I sighed and laid back on the grass.  Last day.

"Alright Baby Luvs, it's time for your big moment," Betsy smiled, leaning into the pen to pick up the overdressed princess, propping her against her hip and holding her tight. "It's time for the cake, and candles, and to sing happy birthday. And we can try out your new high chair!"

"You know," I told Betsy as she picked me up, "in a few hours you can't torment me anymore." But she just poked my nose.

"Silly girl.  I'm not tormenting you.  I'm just one small step toward a greater destiny."

I rolled my eyes. “Go to Hell.“

"Hey, this is our last day together, why not maybe try being nice for a change? Haven't you and I had a good time this week?" There was a little bit of something cute in Betsy's voice, like she maybe she wasn't even playing a role right now. "Are you gonna be able to blow out your candle all on your own?”

I glared at her as she set me down in the high chair and pushed the tray table over my chest.  I kicked my feet - about a foot off the ground - and shifted side to side.  There was no way I was getting out of this without help.  And with the way it pushed up my dress, the ruffled diaper cover between my legs was fully exposed.  I pouted.  Was this how helpless babies felt?  No wonder they cried so much...

I managed to arrive in time to click some photos, but the cameramen were circling the scene like vultures. And there were a lot of other men too, in expensive suits or polos, some on phones and some seated with laptops. Were there this many before? Betsy got into place beside the high chair.

"Happy Birthday, Baby Luvs!! This has been such a big week for such a little girl, hasn't it? You've been so good, such a show off for all your fans, and now everyone is at home watching,” at $1.99 per minute, per person, "to celebrate your big day!"

I looked up at the cameras.  Tons of them.  Video cameras and cell phones and photographers.  Jackie, smiling behind her lens.  And me, blushing and looking down at the tray table of the high chair.  I shuffled awkwardly in place as the need to pee grew and my stomach churned with discomfort.  I didn't know what to say.  I felt like I couldn't say anything.  This was so embarrassing...

"If all your fans are lucky, maybe they'll get to see one last special show. I think we can all hear your tummy growling, little one, and maybe your cake will help with that, too?" Betsy smiled at the camera, played the remote audience.  But more importantly, that comment got chatter from the men on phones, tap tap click clacking from keyboards on the laptops of the others. "Let's all sing! Happy Birthday to yooou...."

They all sang while I sat quietly and kicked my feet, trying to keep the color of my cheeks under control.  I knew Betsy was right - she had given me four bottles since this morning, and I had no doubt she had orchestrated my grand finale.  My stomach gurgled and a small cramp washed over me.  Finally, the singing stopped and everyone clapped their hands.  Then Betsy brought over the large cake, with one lit candle.  I leaned forward, wincing in discomfort, and blew it out in one breath.

“Good job, little one! I hope you made a wish!"

I watched it unfold: Betsy and her vile smile, getting pictures of my girlfriend in discomfort, wincing and cramping. I knew what she had planned and it wasn't fair at all.

"Before I cut you some cake, though, Baby Luvs, how about we do presents? Your biggest fans have sent you so many gifts for your first birthday!" She shuffled the stack of presents along the picnic table; there had to be over a hundred gift wrapped packages!

Melissa was cutting the cake and handing out pieces to the guests as Betsy and I went through the pile of gifts, agonizingly, one by one.

"Look, a baby monitor!  We definitely need this for the nursery.  And hmmm.  One of your viewers sent this bottle.  There's a note that says 'the biggest bottle for the littlest baby!'"

I whimpered and struggled in the high chair, biting my lip as another cramp hit.  Wasn't this stupid day over with yet?

It was a masterstroke. With so many gifts and so many people crowded round, it didn't matter how long it was going to take for the little baby girl to lose her fight, just that she would lose it. Time meant nothing. There was no holding out. No second guessing. Gift after gift, picture after picture, second after second.

"Mommy," I muttered, tugging at Betsy's sleeve as she unwrapped some nursery decorations. "Dun wanna open more gifts..." I needed this day to be over.  I needed it to be over ten minutes ago!  But Betsy knew what she was doing.

"Only a few more." But a few more was twenty or so.  Diapers.  Lots of them.  Baby toys, like rattles and even a mobile for my new crib.  I whimpered and held my arms across my waist.  I was out of breath.

"Don't you worry. I know you're excited for your cake, but you're going to get as much as you want just as soon as you finish your gifts. All your fans bought you these gifts, so you gotta be extra polite and grateful and thank every single one of them, okay?" The high chair had a high back with a panel missing in rear, and the table meant that between the two of them and her spread legs, almost all of her diapered state was in clear sight. Cameramen were in front, below, and behind, like they knew what to expect. Betsy smiled.

I whimpered and kicked and pounded my fists against the tray.  It drew attention.  I didn't mean to draw attention!  The guests watched me as I struggled and whined.  But another cramp came - stronger than the others.  I wasn't prepared.  My body didn't know what else to do.  So I pushed.  The soft, stinky mess filled the cloth diaper.  I pushed up on the tray table, to give it room to fill the seat of my ruffled panties, grunting and moaning in front of everyone.  They all watched in shock.  No one there had seen a twenty-year old girl mess her diapers in the middle of a park before.  Suddenly, I was the center of the universe.  But I would have given anything to be invisible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 2

*Stares daggers at Betsy as they feel conflicted between sympathy pain for Leona and the hot Lewdness of the scene. All while "Hellfire" plays in the background* :lol::P

@Sophie ♥