LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I still hold to my theory that this is just a job to Betsy and that's why she's able to be so frank about the reality of it with Leona. Only time will prove me right or wrong.

How much longer do we have with this story?

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I still hold to my theory that this is just a job to Betsy and that's why she's able to be so frank about the reality of it with Leona. Only time will prove me right or wrong.

How much longer do we have with this story?

34 chapters.  Just Friday and Saturday to go. ^_^ 

Hmm you should write a story bouts puddings and those noms thems ands makes thems and go rounds and rounds da universe ever escalating in their pudding printed diapers and ever secret babyishness!

On 11/12/2018 at 5:36 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

Chapter Twenty-Four:

I was so sure that we'd won. I was so sure that we'd beaten her. What I didn't count on was Betsy’s wording, her cunning, her talent at this. That she asked a girl who was fighting back shitting her diaper by sheer willpower, to pick up something heavy. Heavy enough for her to struggle and strain to lift it, heavy enough that when she dropped it into the cart, she'd lose her battle and the cameras would be watching. I didn't know it, but we were about to be outplayed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like & Comment!  Please also consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^ 

Betsy is fragging evil *gives death glare to Bestsy* @Sophie ♥

On 11/14/2018 at 12:27 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

Chapter Twenty-Five:

Betsy snapped out of it first.  She gave a business card and the website address to the young woman, who basically skipped out of the bathroom with excitement.  The whole thing... it was so surreal.  So... unexpected.  When Betsy returned to finish taping on my diaper, I'd built up an ounce of confidence.  

I stuck out my tongue at her and said: "I told you I was a good actress."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like & Comment!  Please also consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^ 

Leona....

TAKE THE MONEY RUN AND GIRL!!!!!! ?

Chapter Twenty-Six:

Maybe it was the car ride back to the hotel.  Maybe it was the milk that flowed out of Betsy's breast.  Maybe it was the way the bassinet - another new piece of furniture in the hotel room - swayed side to side.  Whatever it was, I was out like a light before eight o’clock.  

The whole day: the trip to the mall, the clothing store, the two salespeople at Bed, Bath, & Beyond, eating baby food in public, messing myself in the toy store, and getting changed in the women's restroom.  All that crying, all that blushing, all that humiliation and shame, things I never thought I'd do, people I never thought would see me do them.  By the time Betsy swaddled me in a blanket and laid me down for the night, I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.  I couldn't fight... I didn't want to.  I just wanted to sleep.

To say this week had been unusual would have been to undersell everything we went through together; from taking photos of a model who was in this business to make a few bucks, to waking up in the same room as that same girl who was asleep in a bassinet... it was a strange progression. Stranger still, were my feelings. My feelings for her. The way I'd protected her yesterday at the mall and did my best to keep her safe from Betsy’s machinations. I'd stood guard outside of the bathroom to stop others coming in. I'd planned ways to keep her safe from Betsy when we'd gotten back to the hotel. I'd keep her safe today too, even though it was still early. I'd show Leona that she could depend on me.

Jackie's phone rang.  It was only six in the morning, and Jackie had woken up only a few minutes before.  She checked the caller ID.  Abe.

"Hey Julie!  How's your morning?"

"Jackie," she said sourly into the phone, keeping her voice down as not to wake up Leona.

"Right, right.  But here's the thing.  We're planning a huge party for tomorrow, and I need Nurse Betsy on board.  So you're going to babysit today.  Don't worry - you'll get paid."

"You need me to babysit? And Betsy won't be around?" I held the receiver away from my ear as Abe scolded me for 'not listening, Jackie, you never listen, maybe you should try listening, Jackie', which only represented his total inability to pay attention to contextual questions. When I put my phone back to my ear to listen to him, I crept my way over to the bassinet and looked down at Leona. God, this furniture was ridiculous. Who made furniture like this? Gosh she was cute, though...

"One other thing.  Jackie, you there?  Hey!"

"Yeah, I'm here."

"Good, now listen up.  We still need footage for today, so you're on camera duty.  Pictures.  Videos.  The works."

"I don't do video."

"Your camera has a video setting, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, but--"

"Doesn't matter.  Do it anyway.  Amateur shit is all the rage.  And you're part of the project now - we've got you on camera, right?  Make it into a thing.  Make it good.  Make me money.  Or you're fired." Then he hung up.

Or I'm fired? Yeah, he was going to fire me. How petty could that piece of shit be? Ugh. Before waking up sleeping beauty, I went over to my bedside and took my camera; it wouldn't hurt to get some snaps of her in the bassinet, would it? Maybe for me, maybe for Abe. Who cared, though, it was just pictures. Gosh she was cute. Click click.

Sunlight filtered through the curtains when I woke up.  I wasn't sure where I was at first, and I had to struggle to pull myself out of the tight blanket wrapped around me.  But when I struggled, I started to rock side to side.  I froze in place until the rocking stopped before I sat up and looked around the hotel.  Bassinet... I sighed, remembering last night.  This was so fucking stupid.  I managed to kick the blankets off me but getting out of the rocking bed was a lot harder than I thought.

"Hey Leona, how're you feeling? Want to get some food?" I decided that if I wasn't filming her actively, I damn well wasn't going to baby talk to her. I'd get Abe what he wanted, but I wouldn't go overboard to get it. "Here, let me help you out of that thing; for an adult that's gotta be a death trap."

"Thanks," I muttered, as Jackie took me by the hand and helped me step out of the bassinet.  The diaper between my legs weighed down the onesie.  I was wet?  In my sleep?  Or did I wake up in the middle of the night and decide it was best to stay in bed?  A blush came over my cheeks and I shuffled from side to side.

"I, um... should shower before Betsy gets here..."

"You should, but she's not getting here until tomorrow so what's the rush?" I tugged down on the bottom hems of her onesie and smiled. "Oh you're so cute in your onesie, look at you." I had the realization when I did that... that she was wet. And that's probably why she wanted to shower. Maybe instead... "How about I draw you a bath? This week has been stressful as heck, and I could put some bubbles in it, wash your hair...?"

I pouted a little and shooed Jackie's hands away from my diaper.  It wasn't any of her business!  The offer for a bath was kind, but I ignored it for a much bigger concern.

"What do you mean, she's not getting here until tomorrow?  She's not coming today?  What about the documentary?"

"Well, Abe said something about a big event tomorrow to celebrate the end of the movie, and he needed Betsy to help with the setup.  So I'm tasked with babysitting you today and he wants me to do some photos and videos throughout the day so we are still on the clock.  But more-or-less, it's up to us how we want to go about things now." Which meant... "Which means, little sweetheart, that Auntie Jackie is giving you a bath."

Jackie went into the bathroom and started running the tub.  I followed behind her in my frilly ankle socks.  Ugh, I hadn't even noticed those...

"This is... surprising."

"A good surprise?" Jackie asked.

"Um.  Yeah, I guess so.  I just... didn't expect it." A day without Betsy.  Hm.  How lucky. "But you don't actually have to babysit me.  We can just take some photos or something and you can take the day off."

"I'm going to take you on a date." I told her, surprising the both of us equally. Why had I said that? I didn't even ask  her, I just said it!  I said it smoothly and confidently, like there was no chance of her saying no. I said it like I was a parent giving out instructions, that's what I did.

"...oh." Well. "Um... I don't... really have any date clothes with me?  If you wanted to stop by my apartment or something..." Not a no.  Because I didn't want to say no.  I wanted to say yes.  But she hadn't asked, so I couldn't.  Jackie poured bubbles into the tub and I stood awkwardly, shifting from foot to foot in my wet diaper.

"If you let me take you on a date,” - still not asking - “I’d like to dress you." I unsnapped her onesie while I was talking, like it didn't matter at all to me that she was wet. “So I'm going to, if that’s okay.” I thought for a second and then continued to undress her.

She unsnapped two of the four buttons between my legs before I pushed her hands away and took a step back.

"I can do it myself.  And I still don't have any clothes here." Then again, I knew what Jackie liked.  This baby stuff was right up her alley.  Was she going to dress me up like this in public?  I crossed my arms.

"I'm not going out in baby clothes again."

“I’m not going to embarrass you.”

She unsnapped the next button on my onesie and I tried to push her hands away again.

"I said—“

"I know what you said.  Come here."

I gave her a pensive look and took a half step forward.  She'd see I was wet, if she hadn't already... ugh.

"I'm perfectly capable of doing this stuff on my own, you know.  It's not a real documentary."

"And I'm capable of knowing that the girl I want to date can both be an adult and a little girl, and me treating her one way doesn't diminish her value in the other. So be good." Yup. She sure was wet. Really wet. Had she done this at night, when she was sleeping? She must have, right? She must have lost control? Gosh that was hot.

I thought about that.  Being an adult and a little girl didn't diminish the other.  It seemed like a paradox, actually.  You couldn't be both an adult and a little girl, right?  One was real, the other was an act.  Jackie undressed me, naked as the day I was born, and plopped me in the sea of bubbles.  She didn't say anything about the diaper, if she'd noticed.  She had to have noticed, right?  She was so different to Betsy…

"I want to take you somewhere fun today. You know the Faire down at the pier? I think I'm going to take you there, and we can hold hands, and ride rides, and win prizes, and have fun today." And the backdrop would make an excellent framing for any pictures or video, too. It was win/win, really.

A date at the pier.  Actually, that sounded sort of nice... Jackie rinsed my hair and helped me put shampoo through it, though I didn't need the help.  She scrubbed soap on a rag and started wiping down my arms and back.

"If you know I can do all this myself, then why are you still treating me like a baby?"

"Because I want to, and I think you want me to, too, or else you would have just stuck firm on 'no' and went to have a shower. I'm new at this, Leona, but you're really easy to figure out when you want to be figured out. Stay here." I stood up and dried off my hands; a few pictures in the bath would be good for the documentary.

I smiled for the camera, thinking about what Jackie had said.  If I didn't want to, I would have said no.  So when the photoshoot was done - playing in the bubbles, with the bath toys - I thought to follow up on my thoughts.

"So maybe you're right.  A few days ago, Abe said that I had a pretty easy job if I let it happen.  So I did.  And he was right.  I mean, except for the diapers and Betsy being a total asshole about everything she does.  But the rest of it - being dressed and fed and stuff... that's not so bad.  I don't mind you, uh.. bathing me..." I blushed.

I was so proud of her! I mean, it was weird to be proud, because she was an adult and I was an adult, and I wasn't her Mom or anything like that. She called Betsy Mommy and it burned me up every damn time. Auntie Jackie was a nice start, but I longed for her to call me Mommy, even if only for a very short time.

"I think being you should always be easy. It should always be something you like being."

"But the other stuff - the diapers and pacifiers and stupid frilly clothes and being bossed around - that's not me.  That's just some character I play so I can get money." I crossed my arms in the tub, sinking into the water.  Half the bubbles were gone and it was easy to see the tops of my small boobs. "The only reason I am agreeing to any of this is because of the documentary, and the second it's over, everything goes back to normal."

"Yeah? Is that right?" I splashed her with bubbles a bit and laughed. "Here I was thinking you liked it when I sat you on my lap in your diaper, or brushed you hair, or picked out clothes for you to wear, held you hand in public and talked to you like a little girl? Here I thought you liked having me change your diapers in the morning and before bed? The smell of baby powder, the feeling between your legs?"

I glared at Jackie, annoyance written all over my face. "If you are only interested in me because you've got a diaper fetish, then you should find someone else.  Because I don't.  I do this because it's my job.  I'm an actress, not a character.  Don't fall for some imaginary girl."

I splashed her again. "I"m not going to pretend that it's not fun for me, because it is. But if it were anybody else, I wouldn't care either way." She was so cute when she was pouty, trying to posture, trying to make a point.

"Listen. I'm into you, you dummy. And whatever makes up you.  If it's this stuff or isn't, I'll probably be into that, too. It's like a kiddy pool; it's not that deep. I like you."

I gave her a skeptical look, but no matter how much I tried, I couldn't find any hint that she was lying.  And I wore diapers for work anyway, so she'd get her rocks off on that, right?  Couples had different sexual interests all the time.  So did it matter if she had a diaper fetish?  I sighed and gave up.  Let it be easy, I reminded myself.  Stop getting in your way.  

"I like you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Chapter Twenty-Six:

I splashed her again. "I"m not going to pretend that it's not fun for me, because it is. But if it were anybody else, I wouldn't care either way." She was so cute when she was pouty, trying to posture, trying to make a point.

"Listen. I'm into you, you dummy. And whatever makes up you.  If it's this stuff or isn't, I'll probably be into that, too. It's like a kiddy pool; it's not that deep. I like you."

I gave her a skeptical look, but no matter how much I tried, I couldn't find any hint that she was lying.  And I wore diapers for work anyway, so she'd get her rocks off on that, right?  Couples had different sexual interests all the time.  So did it matter if she had a diaper fetish?  I sighed and gave up.  Let it be easy, I reminded myself.  Stop getting in your way.  

"I like you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was great! I'm glad to see Jackie and Leona finally communicating and getting their feelings in the open. JackieXLeona FTW :D@Sophie ♥

Chapter Twenty-Seven:

The dress was Jackie's - I didn't have anything with me that I was comfortable wearing to the pier.  It was too long, but it did a great job covering up the diaper underneath.  I never thought I would be used to this feeling: walking around in a diaper in public.  I took a bite of my cotton candy and looked down at Jackie's hand in mine.  It didn't feel childish or silly.  I didn't feel like I was holding Betsy's hand in the store.  I felt like... like I was on a date.  I sighed and smiled.  What a nice thought.

"Okay.  I've been avoiding this question all day.  But I want to ask."

"And what is it you want to ask?"

When she looked up at me, I smiled back in kind and used my thumb to wipe away the crusted remains of cotton candy from the corner of her lip. A simple gesture, a simple moment shared between two adults that just so happened to resemble something more like what a parent would do for her child.

I pouted at the childish gesture.  Did she have to do that all the time?

"Okay, um.  Well, I know you like this stuff.  The baby stuff and diapers and..." I shrugged my shoulders and watched my feet as we walked. "Anyway, what I'm saying is, I don't really mind it.  It's part of my job.  And if you like it, I want to understand why.  I want to... uh... learn what's the right thing to do.  To make you... um." Jeeze. "Enjoy it."

How freaking cute! She was squeezing into my hand as we spoke, and I didn't want to disrupt the rhythm of our flow, so I didn't stop us as we were walking. I smiled at her and tried to keep everything casual.

"That's a very good question, Leona.” I liked calling her by her name.  Luvs was so impersonal. "And it would be easy for me to say 'well just do what you're doing' which would be entirely true. But I bet that's not a very useful answer now, is it?"

"Ah, not really."

I mean, I saw the appeal.  My work days were four hours long at most.  Sometimes I didn't work more than once or twice a week.  I had enough money to pay for rent and food and clothes.  And all I had to do was let go of my pride and adulthood.  I just had to relax and let everything come naturally.  It had a freeing feeling.  It was definitely interesting.  But sexy?  I didn't see it.  But Jackie did.  And I liked Jackie...

"I mean, if I had a weird fetish or something, I guess I'd want you to understand it.  So I'm trying to understand yours."

While she talked and justified, I wondered if this was just... her process. If this was how she was coming to terms with herself, by using me as a proxy. Was the girl who messed her diaper to show-up another little that she was the best at what she did still having trouble putting her own pieces together? Either way, I didn't mind helping.

"I think your purity is sexy. I think you not cursing, and getting chastised if you do... that's sexy. I think you padding around the house in a diaper and a cute little tee and no pants, I think that's sexy. I think when you're coy and ask for something you want, knowing you'll get it if you just act babyish enough, I think that's sexy..." I'd decided to start vague here and not to push into very specific elements all at once.

"I swear."

"Not recently."

I thought about it.  A the beginning of the week, as long as I was off-set, I swore all the time.  But now that babyhood had become a full time gig and six whole days had passed, my cursing had really diminished.  I sulked; I didn't like to think this week was changing me...

"Well, fuck," I said, almost as a protest to the process.

"Leona Addison Whittaker, you will not use words like that!  Especially not in public, or you'll be in big trouble."

I didn't know her middle name, so I just made something up on the spot for the audio impact of the scolding - truth was, for as new as she was to this, I was just as new to my side of things. We were both approaching something new from either side and meeting in the middle.

...well, that shut me up.  I looked up at her with burning red cheeks and turned my head back to my feet in a huff.

"That's not my middle name," I muttered.  But I had a sinking feeling in my stomach.  Like when your mom scolds you.  Ugh, Jackie's not my mom!  I held her hand tighter. "It's Marie."

"You know, my head went to Marie at first, but then I thought 'there's no way someone saying such icky words could have such a cute middle name.’” Yes, I turned that around on her. And she slinked into my hip and squeezed in close in response. "So if you wanna have such a pretty name, you're just going to have to keep your words sweet and soft too.  Right, Leona Marie?"

"Sure," I muttered, begrudgingly.  It didn't make any sense.  Marie was my middle name no matter what she said!  But for some reason, I wanted to swear a lot less.  I put my head against Jackie's shoulder and smiled.  Today was... it was pretty great so far.

"Let's go on the ferris wheel, okay?"

"That sounds wonderful.”

The line was short, and we seated into one of the colorful gondolas - ours was baby blue on the roof and didn't squeak even a little bit as we lurched skyward. Just smooth and soft and relaxing.

"I haven't been on a Ferris Wheel in years..." She was clinging to me so tightly though.

"Yeah, I don't remember them being this high up..."

We were both sitting on one side and the gondola tilted awkwardly.  I slid away from Jackie onto the other seat to balance out the car.  I couldn't cuddle up to her, but at least we weren't tilting anymore.  I kept my hand in hers.

"I gotta pee," I muttered.  I knew I had to even before we got on the ferris wheel, but I didn't think there was any point saying something.  Diapers were so normal now...

"Oh, you do?" I didn't do anything obvious, I didn't make a scene of it, but up here and on the ferris wheel on our own, I coyly reached my foot across and slid up the hem of her dress enough that I could see her diaper when I pushed her knees apart.

"It's a good thing you came prepared, right? It's a good thing that you're ready to show Mommy what a cute little girl you are." I tried not to sound like that cuntly woman, but it was hard not to pick up some influence from Betsy.

Mommy?  I looked at Jackie in surprise and pushed her foot away, shoving the dress between my legs with a blush on my cheeks.

"That wasn't an invitation!" But the way Jackie smiled at me - it wasn't like Betsy.  It wasn't mean or malicious.  It was like... like she was having fun.  I shied into my seat and shifted on my padded butt.

"...you uh... want me to?" Ugh, this was so stupid!

"Yes,” I told her simply, and then softened the yes even further with some fluff. "If you want to.  I enjoy what you do.  I enjoy saying and doing things that make you blush, and I love dressing you up pretty.  But none of that changes the fact that you get the final say.  Any time you listen to me is your choice, and nobody is ever allowed to take that away." I gently nudged her dress again, this time by leaning forward and using my hand.

"It's the same if you want to call me Jackie, or Auntie, or Mommy.  That's your choice."

"I really don't see how this is sexy," I sighed. "It's the least sexy thing I've ever done."

But as Jackie touched my bare knee and slid her hand up my thigh, I felt a tingle in my stomach.  Her fingers pressed against the soft padding between my legs and her other hand reached around to pull me in by the neck.  Our lips touched.  Soft.  Warm.  The ferris wheel stopped when we were at the apex.  My tummy was full of butterflies.

I didn't need her to understand why I thought this was sexy, I just wanted for her to understand that this was sexy, objectively. My fingers on her diaper, my lips on her lips, my free hand playing at her hair, and the two of us so alone that each others’ heartbeats were all the backing track we needed.

I could have held it.  I totally could have.  But with the constant barrage of kisses... with the way her fingers played under my dress... I felt sexy and desirable.  I wanted her to feel the same.  I wanted to make her warm and full of butterflies.  I wanted to make her panties wet.  So I did the only thing a little girl could do: I wet my own.  The warmth spread around the crotch of my diaper.  Expanded.  Filled.  She could feel the heat through the plastic without a doubt.  Pissing myself had become so easy now, I should have been concerned.  But in that moment, I couldn't think of anything but Jackie's lips.

It could have lasted forever and that still wouldn't have been enough. The fact that I'd never found the idea of a girl wetting herself to be at all attractive before wasn't even a factor in my brain; I was as warm and wet-in-my-own-adult-way as she was by the time we were finished kissing at the top of the ferris wheel.  My fingertips remembered the feel of her diaper pressing back against them, growing warm, growing thick, soft. Magical. My cheeks flushed in a way I always saw on her but never imagined on me - two girls, kissing in a ferris wheel, wet in two very different ways. My heart had been racing, and I didn't know if it would ever stop. "Leona Whittaker, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met."

It was one of the best dates I'd ever had.  I had dated girls before.  I had dated guys.  But I never dated anyone like Jackie.  I never dated someone into this diaper scene.  And I thought it would be the worst thing in the world, honestly.  I never wanted my work life and my private life to overlap.  But Jackie... she was special.  If it was for her, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Chapter Twenty-Eight:

We didn't let go of each others hands all the way back to the hotel.  We joked and giggled like schoolgirls.  We were on our first date and both of us no doubt thought 'first of many' because it was so easy to just lose ourselves in the moment. And even as we got closer to the hotel room, knowing we'd be tugged out of our fantasy roughly and harshly by the looming spectacle of work (although I'd taken plenty of pictures and short videos of the two of us on our date), when we opened the door... well, I think we both thought the same thing.

"Is this the wrong room...?"

The furniture was gone.  The crib, the changing table, the playpen.  The bassinet, the stroller, the rocking chair.  The twin sized bed was replaced with the queen from Day One.  It... it looked like a normal room.  A normal hotel room.  I didn't understand... but Jackie found a note on the small table in the center of the room with a package of clothes wrapped in twine.

"Setting up for tomorrow.  Make sure Luvs is dressed at nine in the morning.  See you then.  Betsy.”

"I don't know how they expect me to get any hotel footage if they take away all your furniture..." That was my first thought. Not of the fact that I could literally throw this girl I was infatuated with down on the bed, an actual bed, a queen sized bed, and have my way with her. This whole job had gotten into my head!

"Hey, I'm fine with it." I sat down on the edge of the bed and the wet diaper squished under my bottom.  I winced.  Ew.  I forgot...

"I wonder if they left me any clothes or something..." But other than the dress I was wearing, it looked like there wasn't anything for me to wear.  I didn't even see any spare diapers!  I puffed out my cheeks in irritation.

She was concerned about the wrong things right now, like getting changed. That was never going to happen. We were alone. They couldn't expect footage of this. I crawled up on her like the goosebumps that crawled up my arms, and I pushed her down onto her back, straddling her, so I could pick up where we left off when it came to kisses.

I didn't expect that.  I didn't think she would take such initiative.  Jackie wasn't really an initiative kind of girl.  She was a background character. She stayed out of the way and did what she was told.  But when her counterpart was a pseudo-toddler, maybe that made things easier for her.  She pinned me down on my back and assaulted me with kiss after kiss.  It took her no time at all to make me fuzzy with warm feelings again.  Gosh, I hadn't had this in... in at least a year.  I was needy.

I hadn't had this, ever. I was worried I wouldn't know what I was doing, I was worried I wouldn't impress her, I was worried about a lot of things. But kissing her was something I could do. Kissing didn't worry me, kissing didn't stress me out. And I guess as my hand found its way to her thigh, as my knee found its way between them and touched her diaper, I was less and less worried about that too. I could do this.

Her touch was soft and tender.  Her lips were passionate and firm.  She lifted my dress up and her fingers brushed the crinkling plastic of the diaper.  I blushed.  I'd lost my virginity when I was fifteen.  I wasn't ashamed or nervous about sex.  I didn't care if someone saw me in my underwear.  But now, as Jackie pushed the dress out of the way and exposed my wet diaper, I felt like a high school girl after prom.  I felt small and innocent.  I felt like a virgin.

Leona Whittaker was beautiful. I'd known that since the very first day I saw her, on set in nothing but a diaper, t-shirt and bonnet.  But laying in the bedsheets of a queen sized bed, she looked do small, so vulnerable, and so... so precious. There wasn't any other way to put it. Precious was the perfect term, like the word had been coined exclusively for her. Leona Whittaker was Precious. She shivered when my fingers found her sodden diaper.  She arched her back when I kissed her neck the same time I pressed in against the padding with my digits.  She whimpered this beautiful whimper when I found out she could feel it when I rubbed through the plastic.

I was in a soggy diaper.  I should not have been turned on.  But damnit, I really was.  My cheeks were warm and my body tensed at her touch.  The dress was pulled off over my head and I was wearing only a light pink bra to match the diaper.  I reached up to take her own shirt off, but she sat on my stomach and did it herself.  Even in the bedroom, she wouldn't let me have any control.  I felt myself sinking into the sheets.  This was... so... strange...

She had never seen me naked. I wasn't the prettiest girl in the world; I had my charms, I had my perks, but I wasn't a gorgeous goddess like Betsy or a diminutive darling like Leona, I was... average. Ginger hair and freckles, B cups and not much tush to speak of - in high school, they told me I had the body of a ten year old boy. So I wasn't gorgeous, but with the way Leona looked at me... I felt it. I felt pretty. And desired. I felt like she saw me in this light that nobody else did, even when I unclasped my utilitarian, plain-jane, white bra, and let her see my chest. I didn't need to, really. I could've kept my underwear all on, but I… I liked how she looked at me.

She sat me up to unhook my bra.  She struggled with it and I giggled.

"Haven't done this before?" I asked.  She looked at me with a serious glare - determination, with a hint of embarrassment.  It took her a full minute to unlatch it, and by then, I couldn't help but laugh.  But a sharp slap to my thigh brought me out it.

"You should be thanking me for helping undress you, Leona Marie." Her look was so small. So meek and adorable. And I didn't have to push her back down; when I rubbed her diaper, her back arched and she descended immediately to the mattress herself. So fucking cute.

"Thank you," I muttered shyly.  Her bare breasts touched mine.  Her skin was warm.  Her teeth bit my neck.  The crinkling of the diaper was ever-present as she rubbed between my legs.  Two fingers, forcing my thighs apart.  The sensations trickled through me in bursts.  Sharp like a waterfall, and slow like a river.  I was breathing heavily.

At first I thought I'd undress her entirely.  I’d take off her diaper and do... whatever lesbians did. I mean, she was wet, I'd need to clean her up first, maybe shower... then it hit me. She was feeling good when I touched her diaper. She could feel it. So I was just going to kiss her and caress her diaper without taking it off. When I was ten, I used to get off by humping my pillow against the corner of a table. This didn't seem any more far fetched.

Her kisses on my neck, her fingers on my nipples, her hand between my legs... everything left me craving more.  I was eager and willing to give myself over to her.  I would reach up and touch her hips.  I'd try to maneuver my way between her legs.  She just wouldn't let me.  I whimpered and kicked my feet as pleasure built up in my chest.  I was so out of breath...

"Okay," I muttered. "Okay... let's... let's do this now... please... I can't wait any longer..."

"We are doing it,” I whispered softly to her, cupping her diaper in my hand, pressing with the palm, rubbing forward and back, as my other hand pulled at handfuls of her hair, released, grasped, released, making sure that she had no choice but to keep her lips on mine. I was in control, but it wasn't coarse control like Betsy. This was control that was soft and directed, control from someone who was so into her. "My little diaper girl, you made your diaper wet like a baby, I wonder if you can make it wet like a big girl now for Mommy, huh?" My voice was barely a whisper as I talked to her, but I was feigning confidence well enough.

My cheeks went crimson and I lifted my arms to shove her away.  But I didn't.  I hesitated.  I... I didn't want to shove her away.  I wanted her to keep going.  I blushed and looked up at the ceiling, too shy to make eye contact, as another moan escaped my lips.  Oh gosh...

"B-but... y-you... you gotta take this off... so I can... so I can..."

Geeze, when did I get so timid?!

"See, I don't think that's true." Still a whisper, right into her ear, as my fingers found more efficient paths across the plastic of her pretty pink diaper. "I think, actually, that you're so good at being a baby girl.” I shifted directions between her legs, tried something new with my fingertips on her plastic padding. "I think you love your diapers so much." I sped up. "I think you love knowing how much you turn me on by wearing them." And slowed down. "And being a baby girl, the baby girl you are deep down inside..." And sped back up again. "I think you're going to cum in your diaper for Mommy, my breathy little one.."

I didn't think I could.  Honestly, the diaper was too thick between my legs.  The cold damp padding was uncomfortable.  But Jackie has so much vigilance, so much energy, that I could feel the pressure of her fingers through it all the same.  It wasn't anything like playing with myself.  It was a wholly new experience, having my soaked diaper pushed against my cunny.  It was a whole new experience as the pleasure overwhelmed me and I succumbed to her words.  As I made my diaper wetter.  As I did just what she said.  I came in my diaper at Mommy's command.  I gave myself to her.  And I had no regrets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Holy shit! That was..... Umm... HOT! I uhhh.... (runs out of room) :blush:

(Walks back in looking flushed an embarrassed) Uhhh anyway great chapter :blush::D@Sophie ♥

Hot damn! That was phenomenal! I wish I could give more than 1 Like! ♡♡♡

Grammar Patrol:

11 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I used to get off by humping my pillow against the corner of a table. This didn't seem any more fat fetched