LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Luvs is a remake of an incomplete story from 2004 by seventyeyez: "Jackie and Leona". It left a lasting impression on @daddyeric91, who commissioned us to write this new version while offering ideas along the way.  It took a lot of time, a lot of work, but we finally finished it! ^_^ 

Like and Comment!  Also, a full PDF and ePub of Baby Luvs is available on our Patreon.  Please consider supporting us! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby Luvs
By Sophie & Pudding

Chapter One:

“Alright Baby, now do ‘I Want This!’ crossed with ‘I know I Was Bad’.”

Which, to anybody else, was a pretty weird thing to say. When it came to working with Baby Luvs - known by Leona Whittaker on her days off - it was just the norm to hear. Leona pulled the perfect face, tugging up on the hem of her dress, flashing a little of the top hem of her diaper as though it were exotic lingerie. And I guess in a lot of ways, and to a lot of people, it might as well have been. I didn't get it, but my wallet sure did.

My manager barked orders and I did as I was told.  This job had kept me afloat.  There was a new face behind the camera, but I didn't have time to wonder about that.  People came and went all the time around here.  I sat squarely on my padded butt and bunched the dress up in my arms, so I could show off my pouty lips and the front of the diaper at the same time.

“Baby's a natural, a natural I tell you!”

I nodded, as though I was paying attention to Abe Scott’s gushing, and snapped a few more photos. He chewed on his cigar butt the way that Leona chewed on her pacifier, the way I chewed on pen lids when developing photos.

Alright that's just about the roll filled, I have one or two more shots before the film's in the dead-zone - anything specific?”

“Already? Already, that can't be right, that can't be right at all.  Look at Baby Luvs here, she's still adorable, still in top form!”

Look, Mr. Scott,”

“Abe, call me Abe, nobody but Captain Kirk says Mr. Scott,” he corrected me, probably trying to be funny. He wasn't.

Alright Abe, I can do a new roll, but it'll be another charge.”

“You know you should be excited about the job, Jackie, about the job and the love and the passion. Photographers in it for the money are a diamond dozen.”

Oh, I'm sorry Abe, I didn't take you for such a philanthropist.” I narrowed my eyes, “In God we trust, everybody else pays.”

“Fine fine, wind it up, I don't care, MELISSA! Pay the woman, make sure she's paid.”

The light in the corner turned off and I climbed up to my feet, brushing off the front of my dress and looking down at the nursery set I'd grown very familiar with.  I'd been doing this for almost two years, but I'd amassed a huge following online.  My website - or "our website" as Abe liked to say - got thousands of hits every hour.  All in all, it wasn't a bad job.  And if I didn't have the body for it...

“Baby,” Abe hollered from across the room. “My office, five minutes!”

~~~

“Baby Luvs, you're a star, a sensation, you're who every college co-ed wants to be and who every overly paid businessman wants to be responsible for. You're hot, hot in the way that burners are hot on the stove, hot in a you can't touch it, but it's useful all the same, way.” He swung about in his chair, pulled some paperwork out from the desk, and set it down on the rich mahogany surface. “But Baby Luvs, it's not enough, it's an illusion Baby, an illusion, and we're going to change that, Baby Luvs, yes we are, you and me sweetheart.”

Abe always called me Baby rather than Leona.  I'd gotten used to it.  And I knew what this was about. “I'm not pissing myself, Abe.  I'm not actually into any of this stuff, you know that.” But I had the aesthetic.  I had the body.  I had the fans.  And damn if it didn't make me good money.

“Baby please, you're missing the bigger picture here, you're not seeing the forest through the bees!” Abe Scott was notoriously loose when it came to the rules of language. He pulled the flask from his coat and took a long sip, collecting his thoughts before continuing.

Baby Luvs is a fiction.  Like you said you're not into this, you're an actress, a doll, a model of a fantasy, but a fantasy,” Which had always been the understanding. “It's not enough, Baby, we're losing Johns, signups are down, activity is down, there's a hundred thousand girls out there blobbing up a storm on their bumblers and hipstergrams, living the life, and we're missing the gravyboat, Baby, we're missing it as it sails by.”

The gist: we could be doing better.  Honestly, no one could follow Abe sometimes when he babbled like that.  But I'd learned the trick: pay attention to the last thing he says.  We're missing the boat. “What are you suggesting?” We'd had this argument a thousand times, but he wasn't the one that had to wet a diaper on camera!

We're going to one-up them, Baby, one-up them like a horny Italian plumber bashing bricks with his little head, that's what we're going to do.” Smugly, he sucked on the tip of his cigar and tossed a file across the table with the words The Real Baby Luvs printed on it. “A documentary, Baby, a week in the life of The Real Baby Luvs, a real life adult baby, in the flesh, that's what we're gonna do.”

A film?  We'd done shorts for the website, but an entire week-long movie?  There's no way I could keep it together for that long.  And there was always the bigger problem: I wasn't an actual adult baby. “I told you, Abe.  I'm not into it.”

“But you sure can act.”

I crossed my arms over the little dolly dress, still wearing only a diaper beneath my waist.  I'd become so used to them on-set I never bothered to change until I went home. “And I have to wet, is what you're saying?” The answer was already no.

“Baby of course you do but that's not important, that's not the bigger picture.” The bigger picture was this: “You name your price. 168 hours of full time Baby Luvs, you'll have a film crew and a minder.  Nothing private Baby, nothing private.  You name your price.  Because I know you have one, everybody does.”

I shifted nervously, crinkling as I moved, and looked down at my little cotton booties.  Hm... I picked up the pen on his desk and clicked it, then wrote something down on a scrap of paper.  I handed it to him with a blush on my cheeks and he smiled up at me bright and wide. “Then we got ourselves a deal.” Well, I thought, at least I'd be experiencing something new.

The figure was large but the payoff was larger; a documentary, sold in a seven parts, and then exclusive access to behind the scenes clips, photos taken during the time, little sound clips; the outfits she wore during the time and the residual notion that she wasn't just an actress: the number was large, but Abe knew he'd make back an order of magnitude more. “Wait outside, Baby, I'll be out in a moment.”

I went over to the water cooler and poured myself a small paper cup of water.  I took one sip and looked down into the tiny cup.  The water rippled and bounced where I'd moved it with my lips.  I never understood what a luxury it was to use the bathroom - it's one of those things people overlook.  But sooner or later - probably sooner - anything I drank would be soaked up by the diaper between my legs.  Suddenly, I wasn't so thirsty anymore…

Is he always like that?” I hazarded to ask Leona while I waited for my check, although she seemed lost in thought for a moment - staring into the water like it was a mirror and she was admiring herself. I was admiring her, too - not really the diaper or baby getup, that was just a workplace hazard, but she was very attractive! Not a smidgen over 5'1, her hair was short and blonde and her eyes were the color of emeralds. God that body, though. Damn!

“Huh?” Who was she?  A new girl?  Oh, the one that was taking the pictures earlier; I recognized her off-red hair color.  Gosh, she looked taller up close... “You mean Abe?  Yeah, he's got a few screws loose, if you want my opinion.  But far be it from me to question him.  He's got good business sense.” My tone and my words were are all so contrary to my attire, but I barely even noticed.

Wow it was weird to hear her talking like an adult! During the shoot, she'd just been coy and playful, barely spoke a word, it honestly caught me off-guard a little bit. “Yeah he pays well - my last gig paid like a tenth of what I get here. He's talked about this other project, too? Something about a documentary, he wants me to take photos freestyle or something.” Honestly it was hard to follow what he said, but I did follow just how much he'd offered to pay me. “You like it here, Leona?”

“It's a job.” Did I like dressing up in diapers every day and crawling around the floor, playing with my toes?  Not really.  And I knew I'd like this diaper-wetting thing even less.  But hey, work was work. “That's always how Abe gets newbies.  If this job didn't pay well, we'd have a lot of perverts on set.” So far, no one had been caught masturbating behind a curtain or anything while I was performing.

“Anyway, welcome to the team.  Enjoy the view of my diapered ass as I walk away.” I threw away the paper cup - full of water - and waved goodbye to the new camera girl.  Oh, I didn't even catch her name...

I wanted to be smooth about it, tell her that her ass was nice, even with the diaper. Even with? Despite? Hmm. By the time I went over it in my head, I’d missed the chance, so instead I just awkwardly tripped on my words and shouted: “I'm Jacqueline, by the way!  But nobody calls me anything but Jackie. So I guess we both have two names.” Yeah, alright, that was lame. Why did I care if she liked me or not, why was I trying so hard? She was just inherently charming in a way I couldn't put my finger on.

The next day, Abe called and gave me the day off.  I plopped down in front of my television and turned on some stupid horror show I had fallen behind on.  Days like this, alone in my apartment, I almost missed the thickness of the diapers between my legs.  It felt strange wearing such normal clothes... it felt strange being normal.  Baby Luvs had taken over so much of my life in these past few years, I was forgetting who Leona Whittaker was.  But I had to push the thought from my head: tomorrow, I'd be Baby Luvs for a full week, and I could have my existential crisis afterward.  Until then, Leona Whittaker didn't exist.

I liked to develop photos in house - I had a dark room, and I did a better job than any of the commercially available places did nowadays; it was like a zen meditation experience for me, usually. Usually. A girl in diapers, with a pacifier, with a bonnet and a bib, an adult girl in the guise of a child, her eighteen different smiles each unique and beautiful, and shining back even in the dark red hue of the lighting. This was why I liked photographing furniture; the chairs never made my stomach sink into the soles of my feet. Get it together, Jackie; it's just a job. Little did I know, that job that would change dramatically, come tomorrow.

• Like 1

Chapter Two:

I checked the calendar on my phone.  It was Sunday - usually the site was closed on Sundays, but today was busier than ever.  And at eight in the morning, no less.  I rubbed my eyes sleepily and sipped my cup of coffee.  Probably the last cup I'd have for a week, I reminded myself.  How would I live without coffee?  Maybe I could take fifteen minute breaks.  Abe was yelling at someone to do something and I was trying to enjoy the last few minutes of peace I'd have this week.  But that new girl with the camera was determined to mess it up.

"Mr. Scott seems pretty intense this morning," I observed, as though Leona actually cared what I had to say. Was I star-struck, was that what this was? I'd felt similar before in my high school youth, faced with the prospect of talking to Maynard Keenan, reduced to a stammering mess of a girl with all the eloquence of a phonebook. But Leona Whittaker was no rock star - she was just a girl; snobbish, disinterested, ordinary, filled with flaws like everybody else.

"What's with the new girl?" Oh so that got her attention... or at least got her to look at me. "There was a new girl, in the parking lot? Taller, brown hair? Had a big fancy roller case behind her, you didn't see her?"

I shook my head.  More new people.  I hated new people.  But turnover on this set was dime a dozen.  People quit all the time, and we got new people to take their places.  But this project was huge.  Of course we'd need more people.  Speaking of new people...

"So what's your story?  Abe says you're a good shot."

"Mine?" Yeah, yours, dummy, she's not talking to anybody else - grow up, Jackie! Wow, ironic. "I did photography of antique furniture, for insurance records," how boring, "well, sometimes for catalogues, too, but it's mostly been furniture. It's not like model photography like my sister does, but the amount of botox in those girls faces you'd swear my chairs had more emotion to them." I laughed, and she didn't. Big surprise.

"Oh, uh..." I fished into my satchel and handed her an enlargement of one of the shots I took yesterday - a particularly adorable and endearing pose of her with the cutest little smile wrapped around a lollipop. "I loved how this one came out; the candy's the same color as your cheeks, and it makes your green eyes shine like jewels, see?"

A picture of me.  I'd seen so many pictures like this, plastered on my website, decorating Abe's office.  But it always felt like another girl.  A twin sister or something, dressed as a baby, wearing a diaper.  But there was something about how this picture turned out... maybe it was my eyes.

"You're really good.  No joke."

"Yeah? I mean, yeah, Mr. Scott seems to think so, too." I was welled up with pride of the best kind and I slipped the photo back into my satchel. "How about you, Leona? How did you come to be the one and only Baby Luvs? You seem really into it on camera, not disinterested the moment you're off the clock - so this is just a paycheck, right? How'd you get into it, how did you meet Mr. Scott?" Babble babble, Jackie, like we're suddenly friends now.

"It's just one of those things.  I needed money, and modeling isn't really the prized career that TV shows make it out to be.  I thought I could do something a little more... specific.  And I do fit a certain archetype, don't you think?" I motioned down to my short stature and small breasts. "When Abe suggested it, I thought it was the stupidest thing in the world.  But I went on a few pay sites and... well, it seemed like an easy gig.  So far, it has been." Today would test that, though.

"I guess so."

"Baby, Baby, come in here, and you too Jackson."

"It's Jackie..."

"And I'm sure you're very proud of that, but I'm not your Papa and I'm not here to praise you. Come on, come on, both of you."

The two of us followed him into his office, and sitting on his desk - like literally on his desk! - was the woman I'd seen in the parking lot earlier on. She was gorgeous in that way that only women from overseas seemed to be, and her eyes were green in the exact opposite way to Leona; they were dark and mischievous, like a witches brew.

"Baby Luvs, this is Betsy, Nurse Betsy, yeah? Yeah, I like that, s'got a nice ring to it! Marketable. Melissa, baby, take a note on that one. Melissa? Oh who cares.”

The woman sitting on the desk smirked, like the angry little man was the funniest thing in the world to her, and smoothed down her dress over her sheer black stockings. "Baby Luvs, it's so nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much.

"Um... nice to meet you too.  Why do I need a nurse?" The second sentence was directed at Abe, and he rolled his eyes.

"Someone's gotta take care of you, Baby.  You're playing the part full time!  Remember?"

Oh, right... I looked up again at the woman, so much taller as she sat on the desk.  She had a certainty to her that I had never seen in anyone but Abe.  But she was so much more refined.

"Oh, Betsy, Elizabeth, Nurse, those names don't concern me all that much, Baby Luvs. You'll only call me Mommy, and even then only when I allow you to take your little binky from your lips." Like a cat uncoiling, Betsy slinked down from the desk and approached Leona, each step certain, each move deliberate. She extended her hand, and Leona flinched, and that only served to widen her smile. With an amused little sound, she reached her hand out and cupped Leona by the chin, turning her head one way and then the other.

"Mmm, what a genuine sweetiepie. We're going to have so much fun together this week, aren't we little one?" I was mesmerized by the scene unfolding before me, and for the first time I thought maybe Abe didn't even have words to say.

"I... uh..." She stepped away from me and walked out the door.  For the second time on this set, my heart was racing.  The only other time I was so nervous was on my first day as an ABDL model.  But the way she moved and spoke and touched... I bit my lip and looked down at my feet.

"She's good," I mumbled. "Really good..." This movie was going to be a lot better than I thought.

"She's the best, Baby Luvs, the best there is, and she's going to make us both a lot of money." He fumbled in his coat pocket for his lighter and brought life to the cigar between his lips with a big proud smile. "Baby Luvs and Betsy, a dynamic duo, like Tango and Cash, only this time its Cash and more Cash, Baby Luvs, it's very exciting."

I finally managed to speak. "Mr. Scot-"

"It's Abe, woman. I learned your name you can learn mine."

Ugh. He was so annoying sometimes! "Abe, I understand there's going to be some film crew, you said? At the risk of making myself unemployed, what do you need me for? I only really do stills."

"Jackie, baby, that's the point, Jackie, that's the forest behind the trees, you get it? Yeah you do."

Somehow I felt like I knew even less now than when I'd asked, and thankfully some of my confusion seemed to show.

"You just take pictures, pictures of Baby and Betsy - capture the moments like a baby girl’s scrapbook. It's gonna be great, Jackie, it's going to be great."

I guess it was all falling into place, wasn't it?  I had a babysitter, a photographer, and a film crew.  And of course, enough diapers to make it through the week.  Abe had made a few deals with diaper companies to advertise their products too.  I dressed myself in my favorite shirt - a pink top with 'Lil Girl' written in glitter - and my thickest, whitest diaper.  Abe said it would be perfect for my first wetting.  Gosh, that still made me nervous.

I took pictures. Not pictures in the studio, not pictures with pre-planned poses, with perfectly presented posture and primping. Just pictures, spontaneous shots the likes of which I'd never usually have wasted film on. Click: a picture of Baby Luvs clicking through her racks of tops and tees. Click: a moment of her checking to make sure the length came close enough to the diaper, but didn't cover it. Click: a snapshot of her looking up to see the trio of the film crew filtering into the building. Click: the worry on her face. "You look like you're waiting in line to see Santa at the mall, but you're kinda terrified. You okay, Leona?"

I nodded quietly and looked down at my frilly socks.  I was slipping into my persona a little bit, trying to get in the mood. "Uh huh... juss scared 'cuz so many people are gunna see me have an accident..." A blush filled my cheeks.  Some people could cry on cue - I could blush.  I just remembered that one time in middle school when I spilled chocolate milk all over my dress.  Everyone teased me for wetting myself.  How ironic...

"Well, Leona, it's just like when the President gives a speech; the entire world can see him, but he's just in a little room looking at a camera. And no matter what he says, the camera can't hurt him. So you're kind of like the President, alright? And you're going to be having an accident, but only the camera is going to see it, and the camera can't hurt you." It alarmed me a little, at first, to hear her in such a guarded and vulnerable tone, but I guess it probably had to do with her stage presence. Whatever worked, right?

"Baby Luvs, President of Accidentland." She looked at me, cracked a smile, and I shot a picture.

I sort of liked this new chick.  Jackie.  She caught on fast, and she definitely made things interesting.  So I poked the top of her camera affectionately and walked out onto the set.  That woman - Betsy - was already waiting for me, and the camera crew was set up.  A week as a helpless baby girl... a week in diapers full time.  How hard could it be, right?

• Like 1

Chapter Three:

It was so meta to watch; we were in the studio, we were under lights, I was behind the camera and Baby Luvs was in the middle. Only she had three men around her - one each with a camera, microphone, and lighting rig - and a woman who wore what could only be described as Victorian attire. And that was fine, that was normal enough: but Leona kept looking at me, the cameras kept capturing me, giving a full look around the studio. I always found it uncomfortable when cameras captured other cameras; it felt like a crime against nature. Then again, I'd taken plenty of pictures of them. Betsy picked Leona up, sat herself down in the big plush armchair, and held her in her lap.

"Baby Luvs, these people would like to get to know you," Betsy motioned to the camera crew, and the implication of the audience. "Be a good girl and introduce yourself, okay? Your best big girl words."

I waved shyly at the camera and kicked my feet on Nurse Betsy's lap.  I was in full-on Baby Luvs mode, talking in a slightly higher voice and a childish tone.

"Hi, um... I'm Beebee Luvs.  Um..." I looked up at Betsy and she nodded her head for me to continue.  I turned back to the camera. "Um, well... I really like playing with my toys an' I like movies an' I like my dollies, an'... an' my diapees too!  Uh huh!  An' I wanna be a little girl all da time, so Mommy said I could be!  An' she's gun take care of me an' ev'rybody can watch!" I smiled brightly and looked up at Betsy to see if I'd done a good job.  But of course I had.  I was a professional.

"Such a good girl." Betsy had this upward inflection, this tone of approval that might as well have been thick syrup to drown a little girl’s resistance, and her words were easy to follow. Easy to obey. "Baby's been looking forward to having a chance to get to know all of you this week, and she's going to answer a few questions from her fans. Firstly, Baby Luvs, one fan would like to know if you're always a baby, or if it's all just an act. What would you like to say to them?"

"An act...?" I looked up at Betsy with a pout and shook my head. "Nuh uh!  I'm a good widdle girl!  An' I dun get to be widdle all da time, 'cuz I gotta be a grown up sometimes," I made sure to make my pout extra pouty on those few words, "but Mommy says no more big girl time now!!" I clapped my hands happily.

"Yes you do, and I hope that answers that question. The next question, Little Baby Luvs, comes from a fan who would like to know if you ever have accidents in the day time, or if it's only at night?" Those words were a setup, and I made sure to get lots of pictures of the various emotions on Leona's face as she listened and squirmed.

"Well, as her Mommy, I can certainly field this one, Adoring Fan. Baby Luvs wets whenever she sleeps, at night, or for naps, and she's also a little baby after all, so she loves to wet her padding in the day time, too, don't you Baby? Tell your fans how much you love to wet your diapers, now." It sounded a little awkward, a little forced, but Abe had wanted some particular words used and phrases that he was sure would be a hit, and to her credit, Betsy made the most of the material!

I opened my mouth nervously and then looked down at my frilly socks with that trademark blush. "I... um..." I pulled on Mommy's sleeve and put my head into her arm, but she shooed me toward the audience.  I looked at Jackie, then at the video camera right in front of me.

"I can't help it at seepy time, but in da daytime, I juss do it 'cuz it makes me feel all cute and happy..." I dropped my gaze straight to the floor, burning with humiliation.  Even though it was an act, the whole thing was pretty embarrassing to say out loud.

Click. Click. Click. I moved around her, I made sure to capture her expressions, her every single moment of humiliation, and I tried not to think about how I'd be alone when I was developing these. She was so stinking cute, what even.

"And little Baby Luvs, you have a surprise for your fans who've tuned in to see you, don't you?" This wasn't live, of course, but it would be broadcast to the website in parts after the fact and before the final cut went on sale, to drive subscriptions. Abe was a good businessman, after all, and he had a filthy grin on his face the entire time as he watched out of frame. "Oh, you don't remember, Baby? Not to fret, lovely, not to worry - that's what Mommies are for, isn't it? Well, you're going to wet your diaper right now, right here in Mommy’s lap, and you'll to be a good girl for me and for all your fans, won't you?"

...okay, so I hadn't exactly planned for that.  Abe told me time and again to make sure I had to pee before those cameras turned on.  But on her lap?  I pushed my face into her arm again and shook my pigtails over and over.

"Nuh uh Mommy, dun gotta go..." Maybe I could get her to set me on the floor.  Or maybe while I was playing with my blocks, when I didn't have to think about it so much?  But I was already shifting side to side before I even sat on her lap.  Jeeze…

"Oh now don't you tell fibs, little girl, not in front of your fans."

As she squirmed, I watched in awe as Betsy simply picked the girl up and adjusted her like she was a doll, made sure she was bow legged, made sure her diaper was visible, used one hand to hold Leona's and then placed it on the hem of her top like she was pulling it out of the way. And the camera crew knew exactly what to do, they captured her closely, her face secondary to the diaper itself, but enough of both to be balanced. Me? I'd get plenty of shots of wet diapers later on, I was sure; my focus was on her face. Every. Minute. Detail. Betsy rubbed her tummy, played with her hair, and whispered in that loud-whisper way you see on television.

"You're just a little girl, Baby Luvs, you're just a helpless little baby, in your soft cotton top, in your thick, thick diaper... adults don't wear diapers, Baby Luvs, only babies do, and babies wet themselves for their fans, too. Babies make their Mommy proud, you wanna make me proud, don't you, poppet?" The intimacy in her words... she could probably have made anybody wet!

I had worn hundreds of diapers the past couple years, but I hadn't wet a single one.  She sat me down on her lap in a way that spread my legs wide and still felt... natural.  Almost like I was sitting on a toilet.  And she whispered soft words into my ear.  Proud.  Now, the blush was real.  Now, it wasn't chocolate milk spilling on my dress.  Now, when I blushed, I'd think about the time I wet my diaper on camera.  I exhaled sharply and one drip fell into the pristine whiteness of my diaper.  Then a trickle.  And a river.  The warmth spilled between my legs, over my bottom, and yellowed the once white diaper.

Was this what they called a Watershed Moment? Watershed? Well, that terminology couldn't be coincidence. There were so many expressions on her face. Most would have just seen her blushing, and the blush was the expression. I saw more than that: I saw conflict and resistance, I saw shame melting into surrender, I saw humiliation taken away by inevitability. The way her cheeks glowed, the way her eyes glossed, and she bit her lip; it was like watching somebody in free fall, just at the point in time they realized they could spread their arms and feel like they were flying. Baby Luvs flew in that moment, even though she was wetting herself, even though she'd taken that step, she was flying. She couldn't ever go back now; the die was cast: Baby Luvs was a diaper wetter.

"Good girl, Baby Luvs, get all that icky out, doesn't that feel so much nicer? Baby Luvs likes the feeling of her diaper most when its warm like this,” Betsy explained, looking at the camera. “She likes it especially when Mommy squeezes it, like this." And there were no prizes for guessing what Betsy's right hand did next.

"Eep!" She shoved her hand between my legs, pushing the soaking wet diaper to my skin, and I almost jumped off her lap.  I was absolutely taken aback!  One moment I was lost in the feeling of my first wet diaper, and the next - before I'd fully finished wetting myself - a woman put her hands between my legs.  I'd never broken character on set before!  But that put me pretty damn close.  I sunk back into her lap and tried to catch my breath, falling back into my Baby Luvs persona.  I couldn't believe she did that without warning me...

"Upsiedaisy~"

The taller woman stood up, her eyes sparkling with attentive ideas, and she plopped the girl down on the floor in front of her. The camera came right up close, caught the minute details of her swollen, sodden undergarment, the way her thighs trembled, the difficulty she had standing in her new sensations. Again, I cared more about her face. Maybe because she was so damn pretty. Dammit.

"Baby Luvs, make sure your fans can see, okay? Hold up your shirt, they love you very much and even though they can't be here, they love knowing what a little wet doll you are. What are you, honey, tell your fans okay? Look in the camera."

Betsy wasn't what I expected.  She played the scene perfectly, almost too perfectly.  She didn't act like a real Mommy - she acted like a professional.  And any professional knew their assets.  I was hers.  She would embarrass me.  She would make me say things I wouldn't normally say.  And it would draw in so many goddamn sales.  And I sort of hated her for it.  But I couldn't bring that up now.  I couldn't argue, not in character...

"I'm a baby girl," I mumbled.

"A little louder now, Baby Luvs, remember words are like crayons and the more colors you use, the better, just like those pretty pictures you have up on Mommy’s refrigerator."

I couldn't believe she was pushing her, I couldn't believe she was making her say more than that! I expected Abe to step in, but he didn't, and nor could Leona step out. She was on strings, she was being pulled, plucked, strung along, kept in step and in line. She was an instrument, and Betsy might well have been in control of the entire Goddamn symphony; a posh and composed conductor. And one thing was for sure; it might have been in a different way, but wetness was something Leona and I had in common by the time she was done.

I held up the hem of my shirt and looked down at my yellow diaper with bright red cheeks. "I'm a widdle baby girl wif a wet diapee," I said, a little louder.  Betsy smiled down at me and put her hand on the top of my head, ruffling up my hair.  

"Good girl."

I wanted a diaper change.  I wanted to talk to Abe!  Obviously we hadn't gone over the rules enough in advance, but Betsy shouldn't be embarrassing me like this!  Then she plopped a big pacifier between my lips and I knew there was no more room to argue.  I'd have to wait until later.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

We need to get some more commentors to help with padding this comments section out.

And on a forum like this, it shouldn't be hard to get some help with padding. :D

So true. XD And thanks for all your hard work on spacing out my chapters, Trip!

10 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

So true. XD And thanks for all your hard work on spacing out my chapters, Trip!

It's my pleasure. :) I've been enjoying your stories for quite a while now. I'm glad I can help you out for once. ♡♡♡

Chapter Four:

I'd never been so bored in my entire life.  I kicked my feet and smiled for the camera and stacked blocks, but it had been hours and not even the camera crew was all that enthusiastic anymore.  My diaper had grown cold and uncomfortable and I kept tugging at it and pouting up at the glass lenses beaming down at me.  Betsy was talking a lot with Abe and coming on set to check my diaper every now and then.  I was wet!  Why wasn't she changing me?!  Then lunchtime rolled around and I watched half the crew members unwrap sandwiches.  Oh, jeeze, I was hungry...

"How're you liking it so far, L...uvs?" I almost called her Leona, which Abe had made quite clear would be "the last time I said an L word that wasn't 'lost my job'," whatever that was supposed to mean... I swear that man had only the most basic and rudimentary grasps of the English language. Anyway, I'd even waited until the cameras were off her! Luvs was such a silly name - might as well have named her Huggies, or Pampers. Maybe that was the point.

"I'm bored," I said honestly, still in character, with my babyish lisp and a pout on my cheeks. "I dun wan' pway blocks no more.  I wan' get changed..." That almost seemed like a pipe dream at this point.  Three hours ago, I pissed myself on that woman's lap.  She knew I was wet!  She was doing this on purpose - I just didn't know why.

"Well, that's for your Mommy to decide on, isn't it?" At first, I found it awkward when she spoke like that. Then something clicked, and I just started talking to her the way I'd speak to my young niece on the days she'd come to visit for the holidays. "How about you try out the legos, instead? I bet you could make something cool, like..." Shit, think Jackie, think... "How about a camera? Then you can be like Auntie Jackie?" Auntie Jackie. Great.

Auntie Jackie... I looked up at her in awe and then down at my frilly pink socks.  This time, when the blush washed over my cheeks, it wasn't make-believe.  I couldn't help it.

"Um... otay..." I crawled on the floor away from the blocks, away from Jackie, and went over to the Legos.  But these Legos were meant for babies, not grown ups, and they were way too big to make a camera.  So I tried making a house instead.  When was I getting changed?  When was I getting lunch?  Being a baby sure was a pain in the ass.

"Are you just going to leave her like that? She's going to get a rash you know." I didn't like to talk out of turn, but Betsy and Abe were both eating lunch and it was like they were completely oblivious to everything.

"Now you listen here, Jackie, you listen to me, when I was a baby I'd go hours before getting my ass changed, and I was just fine with that, Jackie, just fine." Says the man waving around his sandwich like it was a learning tool.

"Hunnybear, don't you worry. You let me be the Mommy, and you be the little picture fairy, alright? Does that sound good?"

"Don't patronize me, I'm just worried."

“The tale we tell is in the picture we paint, and a baby wouldn't always be changed so soon now, would she? By weeks end, I imagine she won't even realize she's wet at all."

"Uh..." Was she high? I took a sandwich off the catering plate and left that mess to handle itself. Where did Abe even find her?

I hadn't left the set yet, but I knew it was an inevitability.  The cameras didn't care about boundaries this week: they'd film wherever I went.  So when I got up and toddled over to the lunch table against the back wall, a camera followed me.  Just because I was a baby didn't mean I had to be a good one, did it?  I grabbed the whole tray of sandwiches off the table and plopped down on my wet behind, shoving bite after messy bite into my mouth like any toddler would.  Crumbs rained down on my sparkly t-shirt and I got mustard and cream cheese all over my face.

"Baby Luvs!"

Betsy scolded, but she didn't shout - her words just seemed potent enough as they stood, like she had some kind of magic to them. Honestly, they shook me, at times.

"Bad girl." Betsy picked her up, literally picked her up, and sat her down on the edge of the table, out of reach of the platter she'd taken. And then it began. "Oh look at you, poppet, look at the mess you've made, I suppose girls your age can't help it can they?" Every word was like a weapon, every physical gesture a shot fired. She turned cleaning the girls face with a washcloth into something diminishing, and what she did next was even more deadly to any lingering adulthood. "How's your diaper, Baby Luvs? Oh, I shouldn't even ask, should I, you wouldn't know." The woman’s finger ran up the smaller girl’s thigh, slipping into the leg hole of her diaper with the camera watching all the while. "Oh darling me, you're soaked. I suppose potty training is never going to be on the horizon for Baby Luvs, is it now?"

Sure, I wore diapers.  Sure, I pretended I was a baby girl for some website.  But nobody talked to me like that.  Never.  Even on set, even when I was dressed up, even when I was babbling like a child.  People had respect!  And she... she... I balled my hands into fists and looked up her with frustration.  Character, Leona... stay in character...

"I wan' be changed.  Now."

"She has trouble sometimes, you see?" Betsy addressed the camera, smiling, her tone soft and soothing, but her words cutting like a knife. "She knows please and thank you, she knows her magic words, but sometimes she forgets them, don't you Baby Luvs? It's not surprising, really, she is just a baby, after all." And there would be consequences for that. The taller woman kept her composure, took the model by the hand, and led her back over to the chair where hours ago she'd been made to wet herself. This time, it wasn't about cuddles. Oh no, this time, Baby Luvs was about to be spanked, on camera, until she cried, in front of all her fans, in a sodden wet diaper.

She held onto my wrist and dragged me behind her all the way back to the set.  I pulled and struggled to try to pull out of her grip, but she wouldn't let go.  Why was she being so rude to me?!  She didn't have any right!  I knew it was all for this stupid movie, but it wasn't any less embarrassing!  Stay in character, I reminded myself.

"Lemme go!  Lemme go!"

"Oh, little one, you know by now this hurts Mommy more than it hurts you, don't you?"

I watched in rapt fascination, and abject terror, as an adult girl in a wet diaper that I may or may not have been having perverse thoughts about, was pulled in one smooth motion over Betsy's lap. I snapped picture after picture, not even for Abe, for me, of the expressions on Leona's face, too: fight or flight, anger, fear, and then, realization.

"After all, this isn't the first time Mommy has had to spank you, is it, Baby Luvs?"

I'd never been there for an adult being spanked. Or one in a diaper. Or a wet diaper. It couldn't have hurt, not with how thick the padding was, but the look on her face was... something else.

"No, wait!" My voice.  Leona's voice.  Not Baby Luvs.  Not childish or helpless.  An adult.  She made me break character.  But before anyone would even notice the difference, her hand came down hard on my diapered backside.  I winced and shook my head, burying my face into her leg.  This wasn't part of the deal... I didn't say anybody could spank me!  But if I stopped now, if I ruined this moment on the camera... I'd already screwed up.  I couldn't do it again.  So I let Baby Luvs take over again.  A scared little girl.  And I was pretty damn scared...

"Mommy, no, please!  Mommy..."

"I know you didn't mean it, Baby Luvs, but this is for your own good; I can't have my little princess having temper tantrums for her fans now, can I?"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound was unique, it made me squirm every time, and the look on her face, the righteous indignation, the diminishing feelings of adulthood, her flailing... would she cry? God, why did I want her to cry? I just did. I wanted her to cry like a baby, I wanted to see her wailing. I was so messed up.

"We never usually give her more than ten, because she can't count any higher than that, so let's go to ten."

A fifth smack made it five. Her eyes started to look far off. My thighs tightened. She was so attractive...

The spankings didn't hurt, not at all.  But each smack brought with it the feeling of cold, wet padding and a loud slapping sound ringing through the air.  I couldn't forget the circumstances: my wet ass in the air, being spanked like a little girl.  And my eyes started to water.  Ten.  I didn't count, but Betsy pulled me to my feet and brushed my hair out of my face.  Tears dripped down my cheeks.  I felt so... small...

"Kiss Mommy's hand better, darling."

Nurse Betsy held up her hand for the girl in tears, how arrogant, how presumptuous, how humiliating! Leona was going to chew her apart for that, I knew she would... only she didn't. She just did what she was told. Meekly. And in reward, Betsy wrapped her up in her arms as tight as could be.

"Baby Luvs, you're a little girl, you're a baby, you're never going to grow up and that's okay, but you must be good for Mommy. You have to be a good influence for all your fans." She'd turned her around to face the camera, so everybody could see her teary eyes. "Fans out there might want to be babies themselves, like you, and you have to be an example for them. Apologize for throwing a tantrum, alright? Show everybody what a good girl you are, and don't forget to curtsey. You're just a little girl, after all, doesn't that sound like the truth?"

I nodded my head quietly and rubbed the water from my eyes with the back of my hand. "Sowwy fo' bein' bad girl... I'll be good now..." I curtsied - which I did quite poorly, before looking down at my socks.  Tears still dripped down my cheeks, no matter how many times I wiped them away.  And there was only one thing I could think about...

"Mommy... pwease I get changed...?  Wan' be dry..."

"I think you're ready for a change, ma jolie pêche~"

It would, after all, be a momentous occasion, and Abe had wanted to wait to get a second camera ready for the filming of it. This was new territory and all, because nobody had ever seen Baby Luvs in such a compromising position, and though it was going to happen many times this week, the portly man was going to use footage from today as a promo reel to go up on the site tonight. He was grinning, rubbing his hands together almost as eagerly as I was rubbing my thighs together. Jesus, what the fuck was wrong with me...

• Like 1

Chapter Five:

I stood awkwardly behind one of the set walls and looked down at the diaper between my legs.  Betsy told me to go back here and make sure I was as wet as I could be before the changing scene.  After all, if I didn't use the diaper now, I'd wet myself a lot sooner this evening.  I shook my head at the thought.  Finally, I had a moment to myself.  Finally, I could be Leona again.  But... after this morning... after everything... it was the first time I struggled to come out of my Baby Luvs persona.

"It's important when changing a baby girl to follow all the proper steps and precautions," Betsy narrated to the film crew, with Leona laying on her back in front of her. My camera whirred at the end of the roll of film and I stepped away to change it out, and from where I stood by the table it was hard not to hear Abe bickering with his assistant.

"Listen, Melissa baby, listen to me and listen good, you're a woman and it's second nature for you."

"You know I have a family, right Abe? I can't just check into a hotel for a week and be part of your little pet project."

"Pet project?" He waved his cigar around. “No Mel, no no, we do Baby Luvs here. Cousin Tony does Kitty Meow."

I rolled my eyes as I unrolled the film and went back to watching. If he didn't pay so well, I didn't imagine anybody would have had anything to do with that man.

I held my stuffed elephant to my chest and looked back, upside down, at the camera.  I was nervous.  I'd been put in a diaper on camera a thousand times, but this was different.  This time, I was wet.  Really wet.  It wasn't the same.  Betsy untaped the sides of my diaper and the rush of cold air washed between my legs.  I shivered and pushed my face into my elephant's tummy.

I got the picture, I got the shot of her face the moment she felt her diaper opened up - the camera crew focused on the diaper area because they lacked any artistic integrity. And lacked the strange fascination I seemed to have with this girl. But that's why we were both hired, right?

"For a girl like Baby Luvs, she can immerse herself in her childish ways, hide away in her juvenile life, play make believe and pretend so long as she desires - but diaper changes make her acutely aware of one thing." The camera zoomed up and showed just how wet and yellowed the inner padding was. "She's a baby now, she'll never be anything but a baby, she can't ever change her mind or come back from this. No adult would ever let this happen to them."

Well you know, that wasn't true now - plenty of adults wore diapers! But none of them were as attractive as Leona.

I can't change my mind.  No adult would let this happen.  Her words washed over me like ocean waves and I sunk into the plush carpet, cuddling my elephant as tightly as I could.  I knew it was just pandering for the camera.  Tell them what they want to hear, right Leona?  But a part of it stuck with me... like maybe she could be right.  She wasn't!  But maybe she could be...

"Baby Luvs here can fit into actual baby diapers, she prefers them in-fact," Betsy continued as she wiped the girl clean, methodical, like she'd done this a thousand times. "But for a girl like her, so small, so helpless? Well, it's better to keep her in something much thicker."

One of the cameraman handed her a diaper, a thick white and pink one, the plastic crinkled audibly enough that even I heard it, and I wondered about a lot of things. Flashes of Leona out grocery shopping, at the movies, in the park, in a lecture; in her pretty baby-tee and bonnet, and that diaper, and nothing else, and it being normal. My blush was gonna match hers at this rate...

Baby diapers?  Sure, I wore them for a few shoots.  Especially to live up to my namesake.  But I didn't care about one diaper over another.  They were all just diapers.  The woman lifted my legs by the ankles, high above my head just like a real baby, and slid the dry diaper beneath my bottom.  Then I smelled the familiar scent of baby powder and I looked up at the cameras shyly, popping my thumb in my mouth.

I couldn't believe the degree that Betsy sold the narrative - I couldn't imagine how much Abe had to be paying her. The portly man had appeared beside me in between my taking a picture of the powder sprinkles all over Leona's thighs, and the shot of her thumb between her lips.

"She's something, isn't she Jackie?” Abe said, at my side. “She's something else."

Click. "Leona? Yeah, she's brilliant, very..." Sexy? Jesus. "Photogenic."

He sucked on his cigar and looked at me like I was trying to jam a square peg into a round hole. "What? No Jackie, are you blind? Betsy, Nurse Betsy, she's something else, look at the way she handles Baby Luvs, look at her finesse, her love for the craft, Jackie, you could learn a lot from her."

"Like how to drill you for more money, Abe?" He looked like a dog who'd just had his toy taken away and slunk away, mumbling to himself.

"It's important to rub the powder in good, to use just the right amount and then some, a baby likes ours could be in a wet diaper for many hours before she notices, or before Mommy checks for her, isn't that right, Baby Luvs?"

Abe was right about one thing... Betsy was certainly finessed.

She pulled the thick diaper up between my legs and taped it snuggly around my hips.  Then, without warning, she picked me straight up off the floor and put me on my feet.  Wow, she was strong... and it made me feel so small in comparison.

"Tank you, Mommy," I mumbled shyly and patted the sides of my new pink diaper.  I cuddled up to her arm with my elephant as the crew took pictures.  If I didn't look like an obvious adult woman - albeit, one in a diaper - someone could believe she was my real mom!

"It's time for your dinner, now, Baby Luvs - Mommy's got your favorite formula in your babas, and you can have as many as you like." Which was code for 'I'm going to feed you as many as Abe says to', clearly. The film crew cut to the bottles on the table, three of them with different colored guards one each in pink, blue, and yellow, and then back to Betsy as she settled herself down into her chair adjacent.

"When you're taking care of a baby like Baby Luvs here, you have to remember she'll need quite a few bottles if she's to stay off solid foods and feel at her most babyish, so even if she says she's full, you should always give her a little more. Come over here, Baby Luvs, Mommy's got your dinner."

I crawled onto Betsy's lap in the rocking chair and wrapped my lips around the nipple of the first bottle.  Usually when I had bottles on set, I had plain milk.  But this wasn't milk.  I pouted and tried to shoo the bottle away with my hands but Betsy shushed me with some soft coos and guided the nipple back into my mouth.  At first, I played it up.  Wiggling around on her and getting comfortable, curling up to her, relaxing... but Betsy was different.  She played with my hair while I drank.  She said quiet things to me.  And I felt myself... thinking just a little bit less... like maybe I could close my eyes and just enjoy the moment.

Betsy played with her hair the way that parents do, and she didn't narrate the feeding any further; she kept it calm and soft and intimate. I wondered if the parent-for-hire had kids of her own - she was a natural, after all. I mean, maybe she just practiced on others? I had no idea how common or not this fetish was, were there other girls out there, like Leona? No, my blush decided for me. Nobody was like Leona.

I looked dizzily and sleepily up at Betsy as she propped me up over her shoulder.  Three bottles and I was feeling warm and gooey, like I'd melted into the carpet.  I never thought I would say this at three in the afternoon on a work day, but I really wanted to take a nap!  Then Betsy's hand came down on my back, light and sharp, until a loud burp poured out of my lips.  I blushed furiously and looked at the cameras.  I hadn't meant to do that...

It was surreal. Just like a baby. She wasn't just an actress playing Baby Luvs - she was Baby Luvs.

"It's hard to find good help, Jackie, harder than finding a rocking horse that poops and trust me I'd know, that's not easy, Jackie, that's hard like the wood the rocking horse poop's made out of, I tell you that." Ugh... what? "Melissa's let me down, let me down in a big way."

"What?" I tried to hide the annoyance in my voice, tried my damnedest not to be pissy at the man, but he was kinda ruining the moment for me! Since when did I care about that, though?

"It's the evening, Jackie, the evening. The cameras go home, and Nurse Betsy, too. Melissa was supposed to stay with Baby at night, stay with her and take some video with a little camera, no studio, no rehearsal, no production, just Baby Luvs after dark." He chewed on his cigar disgustingly and took it from his lips, his voice raising. "But women can't be trusted, Jackie, not as far as you can throw them and the law says you can't throw them anymore so what's a man to do, Jackie? What's a man to do. There's a hotel room set up, kitted, equipped, at the Carleton across the street from the studio, and nobody to watch over Baby Luvs."

"I'll do it." What? What wait, wait, hold up Jackie! "No big deal, right?"

I played a little game on a tablet that Abe had picked out for me a few months ago.  A "tap the blocks" game.  No thinking, no effort.  A cat could play it, honestly.  And it made the perfect game for a baby girl.  And a perfect distraction.  I rolled over so the camera crew could get shots of my diaper from tons of different angles, but I was bloated and bored.  Sometime after climbing on top of my giant stuffed panda, my diaper high in the air, I felt my eyes slip closed.  Just for a second, I told myself, and sucked softly on my pacifier.

Chapter Six:

I was plopped down in a car seat.  Not a custom-sized adult carseat - just a normal one.  Abe was taking all this a little too seriously, if you asked me.  But the guy in the passenger's seat pointed the video camera back at me, so I giggled and kicked my feet.  Betsy drove.  I knew I'd be a little girl full time, all week long, but beyond that, I was kept out of the loop.  So when we pulled up outside a hotel and Betsy lifted me up in her arms like an actual child, I was a little taken aback.  We were outside.  Like, out in public.  Oh, I didn't like this...

I followed and took pictures, because that's what I did, but I stayed back from the spectacle that was unfolding. In public, an adult grown woman, in a diaper and a cute top, bonnet around her pretty hair, being carried by another woman and filmed nonetheless. How safe was this? I wanted to think that Abe had planned it out, arranged it in advance, but the look on the receptionist’s face said he didn't.

"Hello there," Betsy set Leona down on the receptionists counter and smiled, charmingly, "there's a room under the name of Scott Productions?"

I made sure to capture some things that probably wouldn't make the final cut: anxiety, trepidation, nervously kicking her feet and trying not to look at anybody who stared. I felt so damn protective over her.

I did NOT sign up for this!  I scanned the room for Abe, frustrated and humiliated, but he was nowhere to be found.  He couldn't use this footage anyway!  If anybody found out where I lived, he'd have a lot more to worry about than a lawsuit.  Betsy grabbed the key from the receptionist and we boarded the elevator - her, me, the single camera-man, and Jackie.  Right after the doors closed, I kicked Betsy until she dropped me down on my shoeless feet.

"Are you kidding me?!  Do you honestly think that was professional?!"

"Well now who's got a little temper now, mm?" Betsy smiled knowingly.

I was about to step in, honestly! Like, Leona was upset, how dare she make fun of her like that!

"The footage of you probably won't be used at all, Mr. Scott simply figured to film up until the camera crew finishes up for the day. He's quite frugal."

"And by that you mean he's a tightass prickly dragon hoarding his precious dragongolds, right?" My contemptuous remark actually made Leona look like she might laugh, and that was worth it. She was so cute.

The elevator doors opened to an empty hallway and the smile faded from my lips.  I looked right and left before stepping out, but Betsy pushed me forward all the same.

"It has nothing to do with the damn camera," I snapped, as the four of us made our way down the hall toward the door that matched our keycard. "You had no right to take me into that lobby dressed like this.  You know that, right?  Fuck, you're dense."

"You should get used to it, for the next week you'll be coming here after shooting winds up for the day, and if I hear you using language like that again, I won't hesitate to discipline you. And I'm sure Mr. Scott would pay handsomely for footage of that."

Wow. What a bitch. She unlocked the door to the room and the first thing I noticed when we entered was the scent of vanilla and baby powder, all mixed up and mingled together like the head of a fine wine. The next thing I noticed was the crib setup against the backdrop of the door wall adjacent to the balcony, with pink and yellow curtains raining down from above. Filmed in just that angle, it looked just like a baby’s nursery, even though a few feet away, there was a TV and armoire and a proper full sized bed like any other room. Abe had been ostentatious with the crib - adult sized, custom made, gorgeously finished - but cheap with everything else. Typical.

"Is that.... a crib?"

I stared in awe at the crib.  I'd never seen anything like it before.  Huge.  Solid wood.  And unrealistic in almost every single way.  And by the time I was halfway across the room, I realized how small I was by comparison.  I mean, how... who had these kinds of resources at their disposal?

"Roll the film," Betsy told the cameraman and I turned to her with frustration.

"I'll say when I'm ready!" Truth be told, she was really getting on my nerves.

"We have four more minutes of video time, Baby Luvs, and I assure you there'll be consequences if you keep causing a fuss - wetting isn't the only thing your fans might want to see you do, so be good."

I sat on the edge of the bed, and Betsy continued in character, lowering the side of the crib smoothly and turning to Leona.

"Now Baby Luvs, it's getting late and I know you get oh so cranky when you don't have your nap, so let's get you down to bed. Would you like to introduce your fans to your elephant stuffie? What was his name again?" The crib was FULL - like maybe fifteen or twenty! - of plush animals along one side.

Thankfully, I was good at slipping into character on a whim.  I pouted and talked to the camera.  I whined about staying up late and that I didn't need a bedtime.  But in the end, I was sucking my pacifier and curled up to my stuffed animals by the time the film ran out.  I spit the pacifier out and sat up in annoyance.  But Betsy was already on her way out the door, with the camera man in tow.

"We'll be back at 8:15am to get you ready for the day. Be awake and have had breakfast, Baby Luvs."

The door clicked shut. And suddenly... so suddenly, it was just me and Leona. Hey no problem, right? I'd volunteered for this, how hard could it be? "Sooo… she's kind of a bitch." Baby Luvs wasn't allowed to curse, but I sure as heck was!

"An understatement." I climbed up on my feet and tried to lift my leg over the bars of the crib.  But I wasn't really the most athletic girl in the world, either.  I managed to get my heel over the top, but I couldn't pull the rest of me over.  And I'm sure the thick puffy diaper wasn't helping either!  In the end, I surrendered to the inevitable: with my height and the size of this silly contraption, I couldn't get out on my own... I looked up at Jackie, then down at my frilly socks.  My cheeks burned.

"Um... could you..."

"Huh?" Oh. "Oh, yeah, sure." I wasn't sure what she wanted, or maybe I was and I just did what came next anyway: I picked her up in my arms and lifted her out of the crib. And you know, I could have lowered the bars more; they clearly went down more, but I didn't think of that. No, I just thought about Betsy holding her, her hand under her diapered behind, what her hair must have smelled like, if those eyes looked even prettier up close and... God dammit, what the shit Jackie?! I set her down on the bed and tried to flush those thoughts away. Fuck.

...not exactly what I had in mind, but I guess it worked.  I knew I was a small girl, but I didn't think Jackie could pick me up like that.  Betsy was sort of a monster, both literally and figuratively.  She could pick up a car, probably.  But Jackie...

"Um... thanks..." I shuffled up on the bed and tugged the shirt down as far as I could.  It barely covered the diaper...

"I'm supposed to film you with my phone when I think you're being cute, I guess?" So, always? "But if you wanna order room service or something and eat first, we could do that? The room's billed to Abe anyway, so I have every intention of taking advantage of that unpleasant man." She should probably stay in diapers the whole time, though; Baby Luvs was a project for an entire week uninterrupted, after all.

"I'm not going to be pushy or bitchy like Betsy, but I do have to make sure you follow the rules still, so let's just agree that you will and then pig out on hotel food, alright?" Let the record show that I hated taking video.

"Yeah, I got it." After all, I'd agreed to this.  So I put on my best Baby Luvs voice. "Auntie Jackie - does dat make you my babysitter?" I put my finger in my mouth and batted my eyelashes, looking up at her earnestly. "Dun wan' go to bed!  Wan' stay up all night and drink tiny liquor bottles!" I could hardly stifle my laughter. "I love my babas Jackie!"

I managed to get my phone open and filming to capture SOME of that, but my laughing at the end kinda spoiled it. "Alright so," I had a huge grin on my face, "clearly I need to keep my camera open at all times for instances of random cuteness, huh? You're something special, Leo...  I mean, Baby Luvs. You're just naturally adorable, like, all the time. Much more interesting to photograph than furniture. Do you wanna do some stills out on the balcony while we still have light? We're probably high enough up that you can flash yourself to the world and nobody would see."

"Eh, I think I've had enough of that for one day." I laughed a little and looked outside.  The sun was already down, but I'd taken quite a long nap.  I wasn't tired in the slightest. "So how about that food.  Order all the expensive shit."

"Language."

I blinked.  Oh... that caught me off guard. "Um... sorry," I muttered.  I had to remember, right now I was Baby Luvs.  Relaxing my persona wasn't an excuse to slip out if it.

I didn't do parent all that well, which was probably why I had no interest in having kids, but I could do Auntie Who Lets Her Niece Have Whatever She Wants pretty okay! I plopped down on the bed and pulled her against me, which I think caught us both off guard, but it was just so we could look at the room service menu together.

"What are you thinking? I'm thinking lobster and steak and truffle mac and cheese. That's baby appropriate food, right?"

I smiled brightly up at Jackie and nodded. "Absolutely!"

She ordered a pay-per-view movie about two long-lost sisters and I gorged myself on mac and cheese.  We talked a little bit about our lives - school, dreams, all that crap.  What else was I supposed to do when I was stuck in a room with some girl?  But the clock ticked ever onward, and by the time midnight rolled around, I was rubbing my eyes.  Jackie took a picture and I stuck out my tongue.

Maybe it was the wine coolers - I never did hold myself very well, which was more than likely the price of having dignity. Maybe it was just how cute she looked through the camera lens; that could have been it, too. But even though I knew that video was the order of the day, I started taking photos. Click click click.

"Okay, it's Christmas morning, you wake up, your Aunt Jackie tells you we're going to Disneyland. Show me what you look like." Click. I didn't bark orders the way that Abe did, I didn't push her around, or degrade her - I took pictures of a little girl. And I took them for me.

Chapter Seven:

I think we were halfway into the second movie when I fell asleep.  The lights were off, the blinds were drawn, and I fumbled out of bed automatically.  My feet went to the bathroom and I turned on the light.  I went to pull down my pajama pants, but I wasn't wearing any.  Just a diaper.  Diaper... diaper... I rubbed my eyes and tried to piece it all together.  Finally, I went back out into the hotel room and shook Jackie awake.

"Hey... am I allowed to use the bathroom?" It was a practical question.  What were the rules?  But it sounded like I was asking for permission.
]
Huh. What. Where was I? These aren't my glasses. I grumbled and sat up in bed, trying to get a sense of where I was, where we were. My thigh was warm... and I remembered the sounds of her diaper crinkling against me as she fell asleep. Oh, right. Leona. What was the line in that song? Oh there comes gravity? I yawned and shrugged my shoulders. "Abe didn't say, but I bet that Betsy will want to change you first thing and if you're already wet, you won't have to do it in front of her and the camera crew."

"Mm..." I rubbed my eyes again and tried to shake the sleepiness.  I looked over at the clock, but it was still only five in the morning.  Three more hours until Betsy arrived?  I couldn't hold it that long...

"Anyway," Jackie muttered sleepily, "no one brought extra diapers."

They just thought of everything, didn't they?  I sulked.
]
"Come on, get back in here with me before I wake up too much; you're super cuddly when you sleep and I've been spoiled now." I yawned, and even with my red hair all a mess, there was always something about the way my face reflected the ambient light at night time - my pale skin, and the freckles like stars of their own - that people couldn't help but be captivated by. Leona didn't seem all that immune to it.

"Come on, Leona." It almost felt strange NOT to call her Baby Luvs.

"...for the record, I think this is stupid." But all the same, I climbed into bed with my caretaker.  That was what she was, wasn't it?  A glorified babysitter.  But when she wrapped her arms around me and I rested my forehead against her chest... well, I guess it wasn't so bad.  I was just about to doze off when the need to use the bathroom woke me up again.  I whimpered and kicked at the blankets.  I had to pee!

"Shh..." So, I don't know. I was half asleep. I think I meant to reach for her pacifier on the clip on her shirt, I think that's what I was trying to do - to get it and to push it between her lips and calm her down. Not because I was all that good a babysitter, but because I was tired dammit! Anyway, that's not that happened. Instead I somehow managed instead to slip my thumb between her lips. And before I could take it back, she calmed down.

I'd always been used to pacifiers.  I sucked on them instinctively on set.  Blame my oral fixation or my professional choices, but either way, when Jackie slid her thumb between my lips, I was too tired to do anything but suck.  A minute later, into sleeping, I had to pee.  Calm and exhaustion was getting the best of me though.  So I fell back asleep into a short, silly dream...
\
I don't think either of us were awake when it happened, when Leona's bladder became Baby Luvs' instead. Maybe I felt the warmth against my thigh, but I was on the edge of awake and asleep anyway - I'd never have noticed more than a faint sensation. All I knew was that when I woke up to the early morning sun shining past the thin set curtains behind her crib, rays that reached as far as the bed we both lay in, I had the most attractive girl I'd ever seen, cuddled up to me, sucking my thumb.

I did my best not to disturb her, which wasn't too difficult - part of me wanted this moment to last forever. Like a photo. Speaking of which, and with practiced grace, I retrieved my camera from the bedside with my one free hand, and took a few more pictures. And even though she was mostly just a cute face framed with messy hair at this point,.she looked so at peace with my thumb between her lips. I would have gotten some video, too... but... well... fuck Abe. This moment was mine.

"Mm....."

"You have to eat breakfast, remember?"

"Mm...."

"You're a huge pest to wake up, you know that?"

"Mm......" Finally the blankets were pulled off me and I closed my eyes tighter at the overwhelming cold.  I cuddled up to the pillow in nothing but my t-shirt and very wet diaper, hiding from the morning sun. "Sleepy..."

"And you'll be even sleepier when your Mom-from-Hell gets here and only want to let you have formula all day, won't you?" It amazed me how much effort it took; how careful I'd been not to wake her, when I could have done just about anything and she wouldn't have stirred. Good to know for future use.

"Come up, up you get, if you hurry we can get room service before anybody gets here, but if you dawdle we'll have to go down in person for it, and I'm not sure my little Tinkle Bell here wants to do that, right?" It was... weird, that she wet herself. I mean, thats what babies did, so I guess it couldn't be considered too strange. Maybe it was weird that I found it charming. But now, hours after the fact, when she was just a soggy little girl who smelled of pee, it was admittedly a little less charming. But only a little. I flicked open my phone to capture some of her groggy responses, though, because I guess I had to have something to give Abe.

I sat on the floor by the bed and ate french toast sticks, still sleepy and half-asleep.  But Jackie said it was important, and the clock was ticking.  She lowered the railing to the crib and helped me inside, belly full and diaper wet, before raising it again.  When had I wet myself exactly?  I remembered that dream, but... I never wet the bed.  Never.  Still, the second my head hit the pillow inside that crib, I fell right to sleep.

I checked the clock and made sure I had the time, and then stepped through the shower to freshen up before the day was due to begin. And in between each moment, before the shower, after, even while I stood on the balcony to dry my hair in the crisp morning air, I took clips of Baby Luvs asleep in her crib. Being a photographer had its merits - the way I adjusted the lighting and exposure sold the videos as being all through the night, which I was sure Abe would love. Especially her obviously sodden diaper. By the time the knock came on the door - three quick raps - I figured I'd earned my keep.

"Good morning." I yawned, and surprisingly Betsy pushed a Starbucks cup between my fingers with a respectful smile. Okay. Didn't expect that. She walked past me, the camera crew in tow, and approached the crib, giving directions the whole time to the men. There was something about Nurse Betsy that made her feel... I don't know, like a force of nature and not quite like a person at all.  Like she was a Hurricane and you just couldn't fight that. I wondered if it was her all encompassing presence that made me feel protective over Leona...? Or was I just feeling things I'd never felt before? Whatever, Jackie. Drama queen.

"Good morning sweet girl."

Before I could even get my bearings, Betsy had pulled me up into her strong arms.  I looked deliriously at her, at the cameras, trying to figure out what was going on.  I was a damn good actress, but I couldn't have faked that if I tried!  I rubbed my eyes and whimpered sleepily.

"Oh, look how sleepy she is, don't you worry little one, Mommy is here to get you all ready for the day." Her hand squeezed the seat of the diaper as she looked at the cameras. "As you all can see, Baby Luvs rarely ever wakes up dry - she's been training as a bedwetter for just as long as she can remember. In-fact, those mornings she -does- wake up dry just make her cry like the little baby she is."

As the cameraman circled, focused on the wet undergarment, Betsy continued her trite monologue. God, she was like some super villain in a spy film!

"She probably wet this... two or three times, I would guess from the weight of it, and as you can see from her tired eyes, she didn't wake up for even one of them. It's her dream to one day find a strong Daddy figure to take care of her, to fall asleep against the chest of, to suck on his thumb when she's sad. Maybe it'll be one of you, her adoring fans?"

Jesus. Did she have a camera in here?! I was glad the camera wasn't on me, because fuck was I blushing. A Daddy? Was that what I was? Auntie Jackie: Big Strong Arms To Cuddle In. I didn't say a damn word.

Fall asleep on his chest?  Suck his thumb when I'm sad?  My thoughts immediately went to one person, but when I looked over at her, she was staring down at her shoes.  She looked a bit red, too... but I didn't have time for that.  The Daddy angle.  Great publicity!  So I hugged Betsy around the neck just the same and pushed my face into her neck.

"I gots da best Mommy!  But Daddys are special to widdle girls like me..." A wistful sigh and a pout.  Perfect.

"That's true, little peach, maybe one day you'll even have both, wouldn't that be lovely?"

Yeah, like hell I'd ever share her with Betsy. You know, not that she was mine or anything. I shut my dumb thoughts up and just took pictures. Betsy laid her down on the edge of the bed.  I moved up close to get some pictures of the diaper changing, but with every click I was less and less sure if they were for Abe or for me.

After the first time, diaper changes weren't really that big a deal.  Blush, look shy, play with my fingers or with my stuffed animals.  The usual.  Routine, almost, though this was only the second time.  It was strange how easily all this was coming to me... wetting my diapers, letting a woman change me, acting out a full-time little girl.  More and more, it felt like Leona was further out of reach.  And the weird thing?  I didn't even mind.

Chapter Eight:

The trip to the studio had been a lot less eventful than the trip to the hotel, although I bailed out once we were there to go home and shower.  I had to change clothes because my staying in the hotel was a last minute decision. By the time I arrived on-set mid-morning, Baby Luvs was playing on... a jungle gym? Inside? The lighting behind her was stark and on a green sheet.  I sighed, rubbing the bridge of my nose.

“You know, Abe, it would be cheaper to just take her to an actual real life park, you know that, right?”

”Jenny let me tell you a thing or two about business, maybe even three things because I like you and this is a gift so you should write this down, that’s what you should do.”

I rolled my eyes so hard I could have gotten motion sickness.

“You look at Baby Luvs in front of a screen and you see an expense, Jenny. That’s what you see, you see an expense. I see sponsorship, I see investors’ money. That playscape, Jenny?” I was gonna strangle him if he forgot my name one more fucking time... “Sponsored. Free. The post production of this scene? Sponsored, that’s what, sponsored. Adult Baby Play Equipment, by AyyBee Ltd.”

Sigh. I guess that explained the crib, too...

Abe constantly impressed me.  First the crib, and now this indoor playground.  I had to admit, the green-screen was overkill, but a welcome alternative to going out in nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt.  Today, though, I was wearing a short frilly dress with my hair up in pigtails.  I climbed up the bars onto the top platform and slid down the ladder with a bright smile.

"Mommy!!  Mommy, wan' swing!  Push me!" I ran over to the swing, toddling with the thickness of my diaper.  I didn't even try - it all came so naturally.

“She’s a natural isn’t she? She’s a natural,” Abe chewed on his cigar with a proud smile like he was talking about his actual child. “She’s gonna make me rich.”

I’d had enough of listening to the portly man masturbating verbally and approached to do my job, click click click. This was an act, right? Leona was just playing for the camera, that’s all she ever did.  I knew that even from my limited time in knowing her. Click. Up skirt. Diaper. Wet? Damn. What a pro. And so damn cute.

"Mommy, I'm hungry."

"Mommy, I'm wet."

"Mommy, I'm sleepy."

Betsy tended to every little whim.  Sometimes she would reflect some annoyance, but she never let it show on camera.  She was, after all, a professional!  And I got everything I wanted.  Bottles and sandwiches.  Changes for the camera.  Even a long nap in the middle of the day on top of my stuffed animals.  This wasn't so bad... and even wetting myself wasn't as terrible as I thought.  As long as it was warm and Mommy - err, I mean... Betsy changed me quickly.

"Hey, you awake?" The cameramen were drinking coffee in one corner of the room and I'd had to kneel down and shake the sleeping baby girl from a half-slumber to get her to notice me. "Abe said they're on break to setup the next scene and if I want to take you to the park behind the backlot and get some nature pictures, I can. Come on."

"Mm... dun wanna go outside..."

"Nobody's out there, I scoped it out."

I tried swatting her away with my sleepy hand, but Jackie picked me up under the arms and set me on my feet with all the finesse of a mother.  I looked up at her in my tired delirium, bewildered and blushing.

"D-dun do that... I get up myself..."

"Of course you can, come on." Gosh, method acting or what? I looked away so she didn't see me biting my lip and then put my hand in hers. You know. Like a parent and child. #nohomo. Whatever. Ugh! "Abe had decided he wants nothing more than keep you under studio lights. A girl your age needs sun, no whining," Leona would never have let me be stern like that.

I pouted and followed sleepily behind Jackie, my hand in hers, as she led me into the back lot.  The sun was out, high in the sky.  It couldn't have been later than mid-afternoon.  I tugged down the hemline of my dress, though it did nothing to cover the puffy pink diaper, and peeked around the corner.  Well, I was wide awake now...

"I dun wanna."

"Smile." By the time I got my camera up and clicked the shutter, she'd slipped immediately like memory foam into a rehearsed smile, and then followed immediately with a pout.

"You look cute and nobody's going to see you, we're in an industrial area." The only reason there even was a park here, with a wooden fort from the late 70's, was because there used to be a child correctional facility on the same lot. "And you want a break from Betsy, right?"

"Mm.  Yeah, I suppose that's true," I said in a voice that was somewhere between Leona and Baby Luvs.  I sat my padded butt down on the old wooden playscape and kicked my feet.  There really wasn't anybody out here, was there?  And the fresh air was really nice...

"Otay.  Wanna play wif me?" I reached out and bopped her camera. "Tag.  You're it!"

Still not Leona, huh? Like, alright, okay, I got the acting, I did. And maybe it was easier to stay in character this way, but I did have a job to do! "Okay but when I catch you, you gotta pose for five pictures for the camera every time, okay?" I didn't expect her mischievous grin.

"You won't catch me anyway," I chided and stuck out my tongue.  I ran up the playscape, waddling all the way to the top, and slid down the slide on my soft behind.  The dress flew up over my face and flashed the pink plastic diaper the rest of the empty lot, but I wasn't worried anymore about someone seeing.  I was more determined to win!

Having an expensive film camera around your neck was no way to chase a child the size of most of an adult, so I set it down on the weathered bench and chased after her. And she was pretty quick, too! I thought for sure I was going to have to let her win, to run slow, but it took me a long time to catch up to her - and only because I cheated and ran up and over the wooden fort and barely managed to tap her on the shoulder. "Gotcha." Pant. Wheeze. Jeez. "Ready for your," gasp, "pictures?"

She was bent over, hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath and I couldn't help but laugh a little. "Wow, you're out of shape, huh?  But fair is fair.  Five pictures!  How do you want me to sit?  Lifting up my dress like this?  Or bending over?"

"Sh-shut up, okay! I don't.. I'm not out of shape, I'm just..." She was enjoying this way too much! I snapped my camera up off the bench and took a deep breath, trying to steady my hands from shaking. Click: her dress lifted, her body tilted, her smile giddy and free like an oblivious child. Click: Baby Luvs from behind, bent over to investigate something. Click: The grown up baby girl climbing the fort, legs bowed, diaper perfectly in frame. Click: Legs spread at the top of the slide. Click. Motion shot, high shutter speed, giggling with her arms up, halfway down the old steel slippery dip itself.

"You're so cute, what the heck even.."

"Come on, I'm it.  I'll count to ten."

I could have counted to a million, it didn't matter.  A minute later, I tapped Jackie on the top of the head before she could throw herself down the slide.

"Like I said.  Out of shape.  Absolutely.  Now gimme the camera - it's my turn?" She stared quizzically. "You got five pictures when you tagged me!  It's only fair I get five of you."

Uh. It was my turn to be frozen, and I looked at her, like she'd spoken some other language, then down at my camera, and then back up at her. I didn't let anybody touch my precious camera - ever. But she looked so expectant, holding her hands out in front of her, elbows together palms spread open.

"You want... pictures of me?" Yeah it took me that long to make that connection, and my cheeks were burning by the time I'd gotten to the end of the question. Well fuck. I couldn't say no now. Lifting the strap off my neck, for the very first time... I handed someone else my camera. Was this who I was? A lovesick puppy? Now I was the one glad we were the only people around.

"Just this button here?"

"Well, there's a lot to it, but--"

"I can just turn this Auto setting on right?" I saw her cringe and my face lit up with a smile. "You gotta relax.  Come on, show me relaxed!" I put the camera up to my eye and pointed it toward her.

Relaxed. Sure. Right. Yup. The woman I inexplicably had a crush on dressed like a baby and wanted to take pictures of me, using my camera that I never let anybody else so much as touch, and relaxed was totally something I could do. Breathe in. Think about... last night. In bed. The way she cuddled up to me? How sweet she looked? I felt something akin to butterflies in my stomach, exploding like the flash of my camera, and then the familiar click as she captured what had to be the dumbest little dreamy smile ever. Great. Dumbass smitten kitten face. Thats just the way I wanted to look…

"That was cute!  Okay, now bend over."

"What?!"

"Hey you get to take pictures of my butt all the time, you're lucky I don't make you pull your pants down!" I huffed, but more like a child and less like an adult.  The sort of child you can't win an argument against.

I turned so red so quickly that I couldn't even look at her - honestly, I think bending over was probably the preferential alternative to her seeing how flustered that dumb little notion had gotten me. I swallowed my pride and leaned over for her. No matter how she dressed, she was an adult. Some part of her obviously liked me, right? She wouldn't want this if she didn't. Maybe she was just using her little kid self to mask her feelings, the way I hid mine in photography? Yeah. That was probably it. Click.

It was a waste of a photo - just a shot of Jackie's jeans.  Oh well.  I took two pictures of her acting silly - gosh she was so uptight, I swear - and then passed the camera back to her.

”Okay, for the last one, point it at us." I ducked under her arm and reached up behind her to give bunny ears.

I hated the idea of just blindly taking a picture like this, but I knew my camera like the back of my hand and knew exactly how to get a good framing without even looking. She was cuddled up close to my side - I didn't see her hand above my head - and I felt warm. Happy. This moment could have lasted forever, but we were due back inside any minute. Smile, Jackie. Click.

Chapter Nine:

I had always hated baby food.  I did shoots with it all the time, but I could barely keep it down.  Abe made sure I always had my favorites - tutti frutti or banana - but it was still a tough compromise.  Lucky for me, most of the baby food never made it to my mouth.  I shoved the spoon into my mouth and the banana goo dripped down my chin onto the bib.  I giggled happily for the camera.

I watched her eating the baby food - or rather, doing every single thing in her power to not eat the baby food, and clicked another set of pictures in succession. I couldn’t stop thinking about the way she’d been outside, how it seemed so much more like Baby Luvs than Leona. Then again, I wasn’t acting like myself either.

"No, no, honey.  Like this."

Betsy bent down on her knee and scooped the baby food off my chin and pushed it into my mouth.  I pouted and swallowed the mush.  I already felt sick - I didn't need help.  But Betsy was insistent.  After I had finished the jar of banana baby food, she went into her diaper bag and fished out a jar of strained peas.  She didn't expect me to eat that stuff, did she?

There were times when I saw Leona and it was obvious she was having fun with this, and others - like now - when it was so clear how much she wanted to break character. Of course, what baby actually wanted to eat their vegetables? Maybe it was an act after all.

"It's important for our little Baby Luvs to eat all her vegetables, otherwise she might have trouble using her diaper and her fans would be so unhappy, wouldn't they? Now open wide for the train, poppet."

I shook my head and knocked the spoon out of her hand as playfully as I could.  I didn't want to eat that!  And why did she bring her own food - we had food on set!  I looked to Abe to put an end to all this, but he was barely paying attention to me.  Seriously?

"I dun wan' it!  Wan' 'nana!"

"Oh now, don't you make a fuss little Baby Luvs, unless you want to be given a spanking right in front of the camera? Mommy made this just for you, so be a good girl. Unless you think you're too young for foods, perhaps?"

What did that even mean? Ugh. Abe was busy talking with a couple of guys in suits - sponsors, maybe? I didn't even know.

I glared at Betsy and she smiled brightly down at me.  She had all the power in the world, and it was hard to contend with her.  Let alone sitting in a diaper and covered in banana baby food... I looked down at my feet and opened my mouth.  This was so stupid...

There was a bitter taste to the strained peas, beyond the already notoriously reprehensible taste associated with the stringy mush to begin with.

Watching her eat it, just out of frame, capturing each moment? It made me queasy just to imagine how awful that had to be - and I liked peas!

"There's a good little poppet, doesn't it feel better to set a good example for your fans? It feels good to be a good girl, doesn't it now?"

I almost threw up.  Peas dripped down my chin and onto my bib, but even then, Betsy would scoop it up with the spoon and push it right back between my lips.  By the time I'd finished the entire jar, I could hardly move.  Even thinking about food made me feel ill... I fell back onto the soft carpet and curled up to my teddy.  Stop thinking, Leona... it's over now.

Who were they?" I asked Abe, once he was free, and the portly man sucked on his cigar and looked at me with a greasy grin.

"Profit, Jackie, profit, that's who they were."

“Right... uh, so you know Betsy's giving her babyfood right? Like, not the kind she likes?"

"Well, Jackie, let me tell you how it is and how it is is that I don't tell my oil change guy how to do his job, because he's a grease monkey, Jackie, he loves oils. He’s passionate about it, that's his heart and his soul, Jackie, that's what it is."

I wondered how long I waited for that explanation to actually go somewhere useful, but despite my best hopes, it went about as nowhere as nowhere could go. "Right..." I was worried about Leona..

Betsy got me cleaned up a few minutes later - nothing but a t-shirt and a large bow on the top of my head.  Of course, I still had on the same vibrant pink diaper from earlier.  I had to pee, but I could hold it.  I was more concerned with the constant feeling of nausea.  Those peas really did a number on me.  What if I got sick?  Could I call this whole thing off?  But I was already two days in...

"It's time for your afternoon story, and then Mommy will get you down for a nap."

From her bag, Betsy produced a little bound book, and without any struggle, she leaned down and picked her young charge up, and sat down on the plush armchair as part of the set. Book in one hand, adult-sized (mostly…) baby girl on her lap, she began to read some stupid kids story about a mouse and a... buffalo? I guess? I felt almost bad about getting paid to be a part of this, because I was legitimately concerned about what it was actually doing to Leona!

I wasn't really tired, but I pretended to get sleepy and cuddly all the same.  After all, this was an act.  Right?  I closed my eyes near the end of the story and pushed my face into Betsy's arm.  A soft, even breathing.  Quiet, still.  It was easy to pretend to be asleep.  And the longer I pretended, the sleepier I felt.

It wasn't clear to me how much footage the camera crew wanted to get of the sleeping girl - at first I thought they were looking to wrap up for the afternoon, but they were setting up, getting into position. For what, though? I got closer and took a few snaps, a few for Abe and a few for me, because despite everything, despite how beautiful she was at all times, Leona was especially gorgeous when she was asleep.

"Why are we taking footage of her when she's asleep?" I whispered to one of the crew, and was told that they were setting up for a time lapse shot. Which... I guess made sense. Seeing her like this, so calm and so peaceful... well, it made me think about a life in which she was like this all the time. And I took care of her, not that bitch Betsy. Way to be a weirdo, Jackie. Just take pictures, you perv.

I woke up feeling sick.  Sicker than when I went down for a nap.  But it wasn't the peas - it was something else.  I climbed up from my spot in the stuffed animals and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "Abe, hey... can you come here a sec?" I was not feeling very babyish anymore.

There was a look of annoyance on Abe's face as he sighed and made a 'cut it' motion across his throat to the girl for breaking character, but she didn't seem any less determined and Abe knew enough about her to know she couldn't really be told no when she wanted something.

"Baby, this had better be life or death because every minute of footage I can't use because you broke character is costing me money, Baby, that's what it's doing.  And money doesn't grow on trees - when you grow up, you'll learn that."

"You know I'm twenty years old, right?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes, just like I knew he would.  We'd been in this business a long time together.  I knew the things that annoyed him, and none so much as when I told him I was an actual adult.  It was sort of like a game.  But right now, I had more pressing issues. "I need to use the bathroom."

"And you're a baby, Baby Luvs, it's in your name, Baby, it can't get any more clear than that." Like that was the single most obvious thing in the world, but when he went to go back to the sidelines, she grabbed him by the fabric of his jacket until he turned back around.

I gave Abe a stern look and crossed my arms over my t-shirt - something Abe got off an ABDL site, marked in glitter with the words "Big Baby" written across the front.  And despite standing in front of him wearing only that and a diaper, I was not backing down.

"No, I need to use the bathroom."

"Then you should use it, Baby, in your diaper like a good girl." That was Abe's serious voice, the one he used with investors, clients, people associated with his ability to turn a profit. "I'm paying you a lot of money, Baby, a lot of money, more money than I'd be paying anybody else because you're the best.  But Baby you better understand it well that you're not an adult until this week is over."

I looked up at him in awe.  He... he didn't talk to me like that.  He knew better than to try to play chicken with me!  Half the reason I even made it in this industry was because I wasn't a pushover!  But his words left my cheeks pink.

"You can't stop me,” I told him, and I walked past Abe and toward the restrooms in the back of the studio.

Indeed, Abe didn't try to stop her; long before she reached the doors, the girl was swept up in the arms of Nurse Betsy, less a woman and more a forceful act of nature; one smooth motion to pick her up, to pop the pacifier between her lips and for the soft liquid on the underside of the guard to bind with her skin and fasten it - even if only temporarily - in place.

"Oh now, Baby mustn't run away now, we've got a big moment planned for your fans, Baby Luvs, and they're going to love it."

She shoved the pacifier in my mouth and on instinct I started to suck.  I've had a pacifier in my mouth so often the past couple years that I'd developed a habit.  So by the time Betsy put me down on set, in front of the cameras, the pacifier was stuck in my mouth.  I shoved the woman off me and tried to argue with her, but not a word could make it past the large bulb.  Suddenly, I felt very uneasy...

"Ladies and gentleman, fans and friends, for the very first time ever on film, Baby Luvs is going to be doing something for only her most dedicated followers.”

Betsy circled the girl like she was prey, and from the edge of the room, Abe watched, and so did I - it was pretty clear that neither of us knew what was happening, but nobody said anything either. Nobody but Betsy, nobody but the muffled sounds coming from Leona.

"Baby Luvs has been shy about this, shy for so long, but she's truly a baby, and she doesn't like people thinking otherwise. So today, with you, as a very special treat she might never do again," although the tone Betsy used seemed to indicate otherwise, "our little Baby Luvs is going to mess her diapers."

44 minutes ago, ABDOWNSOUTH said:

You could just post the whole story and be done with it. Sophie

Yeahhhhh but as a reader, I like clear break points on stories.  When posts end, that feels very concrete to me.  And page breaks are even better.  It makes a huge story like this one feel a lot easier to tackle.  It also makes finding where you left off a lot easier too.  Especially if comments space between them because you cay say "I remember seeing that comment".

But that's just my opinion.

That being said, I'm going to take a small break after CH. 10 and come back to it later.  Hoping for a page break. ^_^ 

12 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

I welcome any chance to get more posts so I can be closer to that sweet custom title :D

Well nows a great opportunity to work towards your goal and help our beloved Sophie all at the same time. ♡♡♡ 

Chapter Ten:

Everyone looked at me.  Abe smiled brightly.  Jackie's mouth hung open.  And my cheeks turned crimson.  No, I was not!  This was too much!  I shoved Betsy out of the way and went over to Abe with burning anger.  This was NOT our deal!  And I was NOT doing something like that!  I'd just pissed myself for the first time yesterday!  Absolutely not!  But even when I tugged at the pacifier, it wouldn't leave my lips.

"Think of the money, Baby Luvs, think of all the money in the world." Abe rubbed his hands together, and before much response could be made, Betsy collected her wayward charge and carried her back into the middle of the set.

"As you can see, Baby Luvs is quite shy about this - she's worried that maybe her fans will think less of her if they knew what a complete, total, and absolute baby she truly is.”

The way that Betsy emphasized those last few words... well... it made my heart race.

I shoved Betsy off me again, but this time she was prepared.  She held my wrists and pushed them tight against my sides.  I looked up at her nervously and shook my head over and over.  She couldn't do this!  I wasn't doing it!  I wasn't a baby!  It was just acting!  Didn't she understand that?!

As though the struggle meant nothing to her, Betsy continued to monologue like a super-villain, undistracted, firmly resolved, and elegantly sexy in everything she said.

"This won't be the first time she's done this, of course, Baby Luvs has always been a proper little baby girl, and proper little baby girls do this often without even thinking about it." With a firm grip still, Betsy positioned the struggling wriggler onto her lap and gently started to bounce her on her knee.

"Before she did it the first time, Baby Luvs thought she might have been any other grown up, but once she pushed her first stinky mess into her pretty padding, well... nobody who's done that will ever be an adult again." The story was fictional, but the words were well-picked, designed to rile up the watchers into putting hand to pants, and to drop Leona further into her blossoming childish self.

The cameras panned over to me, zooming in, and I couldn't even look up at them.  My cheeks were on fire.  Everything she said... I kicked and squirmed, but she held me in place on her lap.  I felt full... I felt sick and queasy.  I tried to plead with Nurse Betsy behind the pacifier, but my words came out a jumbled mess.  There was no way I was playing into this stupid fantasy... absolutely no way.

I couldn't figure out why she hadn't spat out the pacifier, the only explanation I could come up with was that she wanted this, and the squirming was just an act. Uneasy all the same, I made sure to get some excellent photos - the kind of nuance and detail that something like video didn't have a hope of capturing the way I could; and besides, I was an artist, not some third rate video jockey. I had to admit, watching her there was... really attractive. And while I was kind of disgusted by the idea of what she was going to be doing, I knew it was all just for the cameras. Had to admit; girl had gumption.

Betsy held me in place on her lap and started to read me one of my baby books, books I had read a million times.  I shifted uncomfortably and whimpered through the pacifier every time a cramp washed over me.  In the past, I’d had to stop shoots in the middle to run to the bathroom.  It was always an issue I'd dealt with.  But I never thought it would be used against me in a moment like this...

I wondered to myself if she'd actually do it, and if she did, would she be the snarky, sort of bitchy girl who I took photos of on my first few days here?  Or would she be the bratty little lovely tot from out in the park? Which one was real and which was an act? She looked so unhappy, but her wriggling to try and slip out of Betsy's arms seemed to have waned to some degree; maybe keeping that act up was just too exhausting? It was weird how fascinated I was with this, right? Seeing how much of a baby she'd truly become? That was weird, wasn't it?

Two books later, Betsy stood me up on my feet and I winced from the shock.  I just needed to use the bathroom... I had every right to use the bathroom!  I was twenty years old, not two!  It was just make believe!  Didn't they understand that?!  But every time I tried to fight Betsy, I felt smaller.  More helpless.  Incapable.  I tugged on her shirt and looked up at her with pleading eyes.  She was in control.  She could help me escape this...

"Oh, what is it, poppet?" Of course, with the pacifier glued to her lips, it wasn't like Betsy expected too much in the way of a reply. "Oh, I think she's saying she's ready to show all her fans what a true and genuine baby she is, she's ready to show everybody what it means to cross the point of no return."

Nurse Betsy had some ideas for posing - making Baby Luvs pose on her hands and knees so the camera could see, or holding her over her lap with her tush pointing up, maybe. Either way, the whole idea had been hers and hers alone, and completely off-script, so she’d wing it.

I shook my head in a fury.  My cheeks were so red they had begun to hurt.  I didn't know what else to do!  I looked at Abe for help, but he wasn't on my side.  I looked to Jackie, but her eyes were almost glazed beyond the camera lens.  Obviously Melissa would step in - she'd tell Abe he had gone too far!  But she was suspiciously absent today.  I pushed my knees together and tried to run off set once more, only to be pulled over Betsy's lap with my diaper propped high in the air.  Please... please... someone save me...

The camera crew had moved into position, focused as though they were trying to capture a birth or something else so monumental. To me, the beauty was on the other side; I snapped pictures of her face, of her glassy eyes about to cry, of the complex range of emotions and desperation on her face. She was putting so much of herself into this, it was so... so... arousing, oh my god.

Betsy played with my hair in her fingers, shushing me and cooing.  She told me words I could hardly remember, things about being a good baby girl, about what an inspiration I was to those who truly wanted to be helpless children.  But I was an adult!  Right...?  Right...?  I melted under Betsy's touch, under her words, and I didn't feel the next cramp coming.  It hit like a train to a paper wall, and I felt the mess push out of my bottom and into the seat of my diaper.  Helplessly, childishly, I started to cry.

I didn't know what to expect, I think out of everybody in the studio, only Betsy had any inkling. There was no dignity to the noises that came from her diaper, nothing adult and elegant about what she was doing; she crossed a line into something no adult would ever do, and Betsy reminded her with a sparkle in her eyes about how she could never come back from this, that no adult ever crossed this line and came back from it. Or something like that; I wasn't really listening - I was so fixated on taking photos of her face; the way she cried, the way she sobbed, and the looks of humiliation on her soft features when Betsy cupped the mush in her diaper and squished it up against her, telling her how much she'd done, how big a baby she must be.

Once it started, I couldn't stop.  My body pushed on instinct, and I filled the seat of the diaper with my stinky mess.  Betsy pushed her hand against my bottom, squishing it all over, only to cement my humiliation.  When she stood me up, the diaper weighed so much between my thighs.  I'd never felt a diaper like this one, full and thick and mushy.  I could hardly stand on my wobbling legs, crying quietly on camera.

"Our little Baby Luvs is so happy to have shared that with you all, aren't you, Baby?" The way Betsy spoke, leading and in control, it wasn't like anybody could have said no to her, much less a sobbing, humiliated, mostly regressed little girl. "Now why don't you dip into a cute curtsey for the camera, and then turn around and make sure everybody can see what being a true baby is all about." Leona looked so... broken.

Humbled wasn't a strong enough word.  I was devastated.  This wasn't something I thought I would ever do, not in my entire life.  It wasn't something I wanted to do!  And I did it.  I sucked hard on the pacifier for comfort and dipped into a curtsy, showing off the brown seat of my diaper to the camera.  The scene was over, but I couldn't hold it together anymore.  I needed to change.  I didn't care how humiliating it was or how helpless I looked.  I tugged on Mommy's sleeve and smooshed my face into her shirt.  I couldn't talk.  I couldn't get a true word out behind the pacifier.  So I did what any stinky baby would do: I cried for my Mommy.

Betsy didn't let the camera film the changing - I didn't know why, but I was pleased for my new friend’s dignity that they weren't allowed to. Even without the lenses on her, though, Leona was well and truly diminished, reduced to sobs and blushing cheeks, sucking so intently on her pacifier that I was amazed she hadn't swallowed the damn thing! I pondered going in and taking some pictures of the changing, but figured if the cameras weren't filming it, I probably shouldn't be, either.

Abe had just lit a new cigar and looked as proud as a newly made father when I approached on him.

"Jenny, would you look at that.”

"It's Jackie."

"Of course it is, Jackie, but look at that, that's good value, Jackie, the best value, the best. You work with the best, you get the best, Jackie, that Nurse Betsy? She cost me a pretty penny, she cost me more than I wanted to pay, Jackie, but it's paying off, oh yes it is."

"...what?" I didn't have time for his rambling.

"That whole scene, Jackie? Improvised, off-the-cuff, not even in the script. That was all Nurse Betsy, Jackie, all her handiwork."

Abe was pleased as punch. But me? I was furious.