LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

11 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Okay. ^_^ It's been a busy week but I have all day today to repost.  So hopefully I can get us a new chapter! (What chapter were we even on?  23?)

I think so? 22 or 3

Chapter Sixteen:

I slept in my crib without protest.  Somewhere in the middle of the night, all that Coke hit me and I shrugged off the feeling.  I was wearing a diaper, after all.  In the morning, Betsy changed me on the changing table in front of the camera and I played up my babygirl lifestyle.  Jackie went home to shower and get another few days worth of clothes while Nurse Betsy buckled me into the carseat in the back of her car.  

At this point, three days into our documentary, I'd done it all.  It wasn't that scary anymore, and there wasn't any point to causing trouble.  Do my job.  Four more days.  What else could they throw at me, anyway?  But when Betsy took a wrong turn, onto the highway, I started to wonder...

"Where are we going?  The studio is the other way." A quiet cameraman caught my confusion on film.

The cameras didn't miss a single little scrap of her confusion, of that shift from 'I know everything and I'm in control now' to abject alarm. And they didn't miss Betsy's response either, the way she looked up from the wheel into the mirror and smiled with thickly painted lips.

"We're going to see your friend, Sprinkles, today. A little playdate for a little girl." As though her words even meant anything to Leona, that was all Betsy said. She didn't explain where they were going, she didn't explain why they were going there, and she certainly didn't explain who or what a 'Sprinkles' was.

"I don't want to go anywhere.  I don't even know--" But Betsy cut me off before I ruined the shot.

"You're cranky because you're up so early.  Put your pacifier in and quiet down."

I looked at the camera nervously and then at the woman in the rear view mirror.  Resignation came over me.  Damnit...

"Fine," I mumbled and fished the pacifier from the ribbon attached to my collar.  I put it in my mouth and sulked into the carseat.  Who was Sprinkles?  Where were we going?

Scott Productions worked out of a converted warehouse in the more industrial area of the city - that there was a park behind the building was happenstance from previous zoning. Conversely, where the car ended up after a drive took an hour or even two, was in a more affluent town: big houses looming on either side of the streets, the sort that required a certain strain of grass in every front yard, and no abodes below two stories tall. It was one of these houses that Betsy pulled the car into, straight up the driveway and mercifully enough, into the open garage door. The sunlight faded as the door closed behind them, and the unnatural pallor of overhead lights took its place.

"Here we are."

'Here' was relative, since I had no idea where 'here' was.  Someone's house?  I had been in the car for two hours, strapped in this stupid carseat, with nothing to drink but bottles of milk.  I wanted coffee, but I didn't dare ask Betsy to stop somewhere on the way.  Just as I was nodding off, we pulled off the highway.  And a while later, here we were.  I rubbed my eyes and kicked my feet.  It was finally time to ask.

"What's going on?"

"Oh, has Baby Luvs forgotten already? We're here for your playdate with Sprinkles." Betsy climbed out of the car and the camera crew followed, making sure to capture Nurse Betsy leaning over to unbuckle the adult baby girl from her car seat and pull her into her arms.

Ugh, she was so infuriating!  I swear, no one got under my skin quite the way Betsy did.  Maybe because she had to have this looming authority, an illusion of control.  And worse, I had to play it up.  Stupid movie.  But it was making me rich, so...

The door on the far side of the garage opened and a woman with long brown hair stood with a wide grin on her face.  Then she proceeded to talk to Betsy like they had known each other since grade-school.

"Ohhh Jessie's so excited to have you back!  And to have Luvs over - gosh, you're even cuter in person!"

What the fuck was happening?  As though they knew the requirement in advance, the camera crew turned off their recording as the trio passed through the door in the rear of the garage.

"The studio has the nursery back here, and then on the other end of this hall is the kitchen, and a door to her stage bedroom. You and your camera people can use any of this area, but don't stray into the house proper - Jessie likes her line between Day and Play to be clearly defined."

Whatever was happening, wherever they were, it wasn't normal - the corridor had plush, thick, pink carpet, and stenciled designed wallpaper that made it all look like what an artist might have thought a child’s house looked like. And that was before the woman - whom Betsy had used the name in passing of Kate to refer to - opened the door to the nursery.

Abe Scott had a respectable location setup for filming scenes. This was a professionally lit, immaculately appointed, sweet baby powdery scented wonderland - a rabbit hole for Leona to tumble down into.

...this was a studio?  No, this was a nursery.  I'd been in the whole adult baby modeling business for a few years, but we didn't spend a lot of money on furniture or set design for two reasons: 1.) Abe was cheap, and 2.) my photosets spoke for themselves.  

The thing was, I never wanted any of it.  The crib, the playpen, the changing table... I was content with diapers I never used and outfits I only wore on set.  But this place wasn't built for just taking pictures; it was built to be used.  And that's when I noticed the girl on the floor with soft pink hair, coloring on the floor, in nothing but a t-shirt and a purple boutique diaper.  Another model...?  No.  An adult baby.

The cameras came on in time for introductions. "Sprinkles, baby, your friend Baby Luvs is here."

The little pink haired girl didn't look up from her coloring, sucking fervently on her pacifier with a look of concentration.

"Princess Sprinkles, you get your little crinkletush over here, young lady, Baby Luvs has come to play and if you're a brat, I'm not afraid to spank you right here in front of her." Kate looked at Betsy and explained. "You know how kids can be at this age."

That seemed to get the girls attention though, because she put her crayon down and looked up with puffed out cheeks, trying to babble around her binky.

"But Mommy..."

"No butts or I'll be tanning yours, get over here right now young lady and introduce yourself with a proper curtsy."

Yeah, this Kate woman and Betsy clearly had a lot in common.  Betsy dropped me down to my feet and my dress rode up in the process.  I should have been more embarrassed, flashing my diaper to the two women I had only just met, but they clearly knew who I was.  They'd probably seen my website.  I'd never interacted with an adult baby before...

"Umm... hi," I said with a childish wave.  I was mastering the childish mannerisms this week.

"Hi! I'm Sprinkles!~" Her voice inflected upward, sweet and adorable like someone might actually imagine an adult baby to be: tightly pulled words and sweet inflection, expressed through her entire body with her mannerisms and all done with a binky in her mouth. "D'you wan play?"

I looked up at Betsy like she knew the answer.  She rolled her eyes and prompted me forward with her hands, until I almost bumped into Sprinkles.  She was taller than me, by a few inches.  Her hair was wavy and long, a soft pink.  And jeeze, she was pretty...

"Umm... okay.  If you wanna." Without hesitation, she took my hand and dragged me across the room toward her coloring books.  Why was this happening, anyway?  Was it Betsy's idea?  Where was Abe?

"This is my crayons an' this is my coloring book an' this is Mr. Chow Wow Many Pants, bu' you can jus' call her Chowie b'cause tha's what she likes bes'est." Sprinkles was holding up a stuffed bear dressed in a pretty gown, that she’d called both "Mr" and "She" in the same breath.

"Yer preddy." She noted, as though she herself wasn’t a literally perfect wet dream fantasy.

...okay.  This was weird.  But the cameras were on.  They focused on the two of us, sitting on our padded behinds.  So I put on my best little girl voice, which was pretty damn good for only a few days of practice!

"Uhhuh you're pretty too!  Super pretty." I grabbed one of her crayons from the box and flopped down on my tummy to color, exposing the crest of my diaper underneath the dress for the camera to see.  I may not be an adult baby, but I knew how to get their attention.

The two of them colored, like coloring was the only important thing in the whole wide world Like coloring was an adequate entertainment activity for two women who were, underneath it all, adults who should have mortgages and PTA meetings, not be laying in plush carpet in diapers and coloring with crayons. The camera crew stayed - but there were four other filming devices, too, one each in two of the corners of the ceiling, one by the lamp, and one aimed down at the crib: it was clear to even the most casual observation that the nursery was streamed live, 24/7.

It didn't take me long to catch on.  She lived like this all the time.  Not just for pictures or for a week - this was her life.  That was so fucking weird to me.  But as long as the cameras were on, I couldn't really say anything.  I kept coloring as the minutes ticked by, but my heart wasn't in it.  I drifted off in thought and colored outside the lines lazily, while Sprinkles hummed to herself like this was the most exciting thing in the world.

"Le's play dress ups okay?” Like a spring trap, Sprinkles got to her feet, and then... fell back to her knees, unfazed by this experience caused by wearing diapers.  She crawled over the carpet to a large tote tub with 'Clever Disskysez' written on the side in colorful markers. Disguises. Obviously. What else was obvious was how wet her diaper was, too, sagging as she crawled.

...oh.  I looked at her awkwardly as she pulled the tote to the center of the room.  She was wet already?  I didn't even notice until she bent over like that.

"Here, this is for you!"

She handed me a big hat and started going through the dresses.  Costumes, probably from Halloween stores.  I put the hat on my head and rolled my eyes.  This was so stupid.

"D'you wan' to be a pirate or a fairy or fairy pirate?” Apparently those were the only options, despite the container which overflowed with possibility. Fairy or Pirate or Fairy Pirate. Sprinkles didn't seem to be bound by her own rules, though, as she was tugging a long white dress over her silky pink hair that was obviously part of an… angel, or bride, or something like that.

"Uh... a fairy, please." I didn't know how she acted like that, or why she would.  It was like playing dress up with a real child.  I looked up at the cameras in the corners and wondered... what was this girl's aesthetic anyway?  Do people like to watch her just act like a baby 24/7?  It seemed like a pretty lame market.  

"These are your wings, here, lemme help you put them on!" And so she did.  Why was I here?  What was Abe getting out of this?

Sprinkles pulled a feather boa over her shoulders and a hoop skirt up her legs, which was already covered by the gown she'd put on.  She looked like a ridiculous mishmash of color and style, and when she managed to get to her feet she jumped up and down and giggled happily.

"'kay lets play ok I'm the mommy and yer the baby fairy princess so you gotsa do what I says okay?"

I opened my mouth in surprise. "I... uh..." What?  I was the baby fairy princess?  She was the one that had pissed herself, and she wasn't even asking for a change!  I puffed out my cheeks.  But... this wasn't worth an argument.  She was no different than a kid.  If a kid wanted to play house, then you play house.

"Uh huh, okay.  I'm the princess."

“Uhhuh and I'm the prince!" Wait wasn't she just the Mommy? “Okay we're going married ok Chowie is the marryinger person an' you gots listen to her OK?"

There was a genuine excitement to Sprinkles, to the way she acted, to how she presented herself. Obviously, if this was how she lived, it was easy to understand how she'd sink so deeply into this.  But the truth was, as Leona would soon find out, she didn't live like this full time.

• Like 1

Chapter Seventeen:

There was a chime that echoed through the room, like somebody had their phone volume turned up, and then the sound of something winding down - like a generator turning off, or something dramatic like that. In reality, it was just the sound of silence; the speakers that had been playing a soft, barely audible lullaby theme the entire time came to a quiet. And then there was something else new: Sparkles talking in an entirely different register, an adult voice, like she was possessed by some ancient Pharaoh of adulthood or something. "Oh my gosh, I thought break time would never come.” She climbed up to her feet and arched her back, stretching left and right.

I looked up at Sprinkles as she stood up on her feet, stretching as high up as she could.  I just sat there, looking dumbfounded, dressed in glitter and fairy wings and my pink babydoll dress Betsy had put me in that morning.

"Break time?" Then I noticed my camera guy had taken his leave.  The room was weirdly quiet and lonely.

"Break time,” Sprinkles repeated herself, then went to one of the toy chests against the wall. This one didn't seem to be an actual toy chest, though.  She pulled a can of soda out of a concealed refrigerator and a little log of cookie dough.

"Help yourself, sweetiehunny, you're super cute." She plopped her crinkly butt down on one of the adjacent padded chests and took a bite from the cookie dough. It seemed, despite her dropping her little girl voice, she was still pretty damn childish.

"...oh.  Okay." I don't know why I was surprised.  Maybe because, for the past three days, the only "breaks" I got were when I could sneak away from the cameras.  I had to steal breaks.  And she just... got them.  I took a soda out of the fridge and popped the top.  A drink not in a baby bottle.  Weird...

"Your Mommy won't be back until this afternoon, but um, I think your other camera person is coming by soon? That’s what my Mommy said." She sipped her soda and kicked her feet against the dark pine of the chest she was sitting on. "D'you like my nursery? I'd love to come and see yours some day."

"Oh.  Yeah.  I mean, my studio isn't really this... uh... thematic." The best word I had for "babyish" without being offensive.  Then again, with the crib, the changing table, and now the rocking chair, I sure was getting there.

"I guess your... uh... Mommy knows Betsy, then?  Do they work for the same agency?"

"Agency?" She tilted her head to the side curiously, then shook it, taking a bite of the cookie dough to eat while she thought further on that question. Chew chew chew. "Um, nuhuh. Mommy is my wife, ackshually, and Betsy is one of her friends from college.” Even in her adult range, Sprinkles still spoke with an uneven and childish gait to her inflections, spiking up and down at odd times and seemingly at random, though there was nothing about her left to chance.

...her... wife?  I stared, mouth open, bewildered, and I was anything but subtle.  Wife... married?  She was married to that lady?  She threatened to spank her if she didn't come say hello to me!  You can't marry someone who says that to you!  She watched me with her curious eyes and smiled.

"You're not little, are ya?”

"I'm... um... twenty?"

"Riiight buuuuut." Sprinkles used her teeth to pull the plastic down to reveal a little more of the absolutely unhealthy snack. "You’re not a little, are ya?" Her feet kicked against the wooden chest and she looked up at a clock that was positioned on the wall beneath the camera out of view, checking for the time - she only got breaks fifteen minutes at a time, after all.

I... I didn't know what to say.  I didn't know how to answer her question.  This whole documentary was supposed to be about showing the world what a true adult baby Luvs was.  But I wasn't one, right?  What was I supposed to tell this girl?  But before I had a chance, Jackie walked into the room with her camera poised in her hands and stopped dead in her tracks.  Her eyes went wide, looking over the playroom.  Saved by the camera girl...

"Holy shit." It was like walking into another world, like I'd stumbled down the rabbit hole and straight into Wonderland without even the mercy of a hallucinogenic drink to help me along the way.

"You're not supposed to swear!" Sprinkles put one finger up to her lips dramatically and turned to Leona, puffing out her cheeks. "You gotta tell your wifey not to swear okay?"

Wifey? What? I. What. Who. "Oh we're not..." Jesus, was I blushing?"

"She's just the camera lady," I said with an ounce of frustration.  Jackie - a little crestfallen - introduced herself to Sprinkles.

"I'm Jessie," the giant babygirl said back to her. "I go by Sprinkles online though."

They shook hands, like this was a business meeting or something... I swear.

"Yeah, wow. Abe told me you were shooting off base today, but he didn't mention any of this." He didn't mention the life sized dollhouse interior, or that there'd be someone else here, or that she'd be so stinking cute! "It's nice to meet you, Jessie, I love your hair - you must work your butt off to get it to stay so vibrant?" She grinned, beamed like sunlight, and shook her head side to side.

"Mommy just says it’s because I have a bright personality.”

I bit my lip and ran my fingers through the tips of my hair.  Blonde, short, layered... pretty boring next to Jessie's long pastel pink curls.  I pouted.  

I looked around - changing table, toys, puzzle tile floor, dolls and plushies everywhere and... cameras? Oh shoot... "Are those cameras on?" That was going to complicate things, the cameras looked like they could see everything. "Where am I supposed to take pictures from..."

Jessie shrugged at Jackie's question and took another bite of cookie dough. "You can be on the cameras if you wanna.  You're pretty so I bet Mommy will let you.  An' I'm wet so if you wanna change me--"

"She's not doing that!" I cut her off, frustrated with Jessie's forward attitude. "She just takes pictures."

Was that... possessiveness in her voice? I looked at Leona with a hint of a smile on my lips and shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, Jessie, I'm not really the camera type. I take pictures, I don't really do... this." I waved my hands to either side.

"Why?"

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"Oh, because it's not really my thing sweetie." I couldn't help but talk to her like a child. "The whole... thing, you know? People might see the footage."

"So?"

"Well I wouldn't want people to see..."

"Why?"

Wow, she was frustrating. Leona looked in rapt attention though, like my answer mattered to her, too. "Because I'm not into this."

She puffed out her cheeks and waved her cookie dough around, looking at Leona. "Why'd you get married to a girl who doesn’t think yer adorable?"

"Excuse me, hey, wait, listen, I do think she's adorable!”

"But this isn’t your thing?"

"Right!"

"Cause you think its icky."

What? "What? No, no I didn't say that." I was getting so flustered.

"We aren't married," I said sourly, because clearly Jessie had trouble hearing or something. "We met like, a week ago."

"Ohhhh, were you dressed like a little girl?"

Uh... I had to think back to it. "The first time we met, yeah..."

"An' you thought she's adorable?"

"Of course," Jackie said simply.

"Well, sounds like you're into it," Jessie told Jackie very simply. "And you're not."

She pointed her cookie dough stick at me and I stared dumbfounded.  I... what?

"Mhm mhm, is just dress-ups for you, 'cause you dun’ act like a little at all.  But Jackie likes it bunches, that’s what I think." There was a chime from the clock on the wall, and Sprinkles pouted and flared her cheeks. "Break time’s almost over.” She sighed like a deflating balloon.

"Hey listen, Jessie, you've got it backwards. I'm just a photographer, it's just the same as taking pictures of chairs, really. But Leona is really into this, it's her life, and she's a great little girl. I took her out for pizza, and she was in her diaper, and it was really cute, she's super adorable."

"So you took her on a date?"

Jackie and I both blushed and looked away from each other.  Jessie rolled her eyes and put the cookie dough back in the fridge, then hollered for her Mommy.  Seconds later, Kate poked her head in to check up on us.

When Kate came in, I thought it was the best time to leave.  Jessie had me all flustered, and I had to talk to ask Betsy about my job.  I looked back at the two adults, dressed like little girls, and hoped I would have the chance to take some beautiful photos today.

"Mommy listen!” Kate had come in with a rack of lovely crafted outfits, frills and lace, ruffles and rompers; like a victorian infant's wardrobe had been scaled up to adult sizes. "Jackie is really pretty an' she should be on cam wif' Baby Luvs too."

"And how does Jackie feel about this?"

"She says she dun' wanna."

"Well honey, that's not our business to decide for her, is it?"

"But Mommyyyyyy, she’s,” she looked left and right and leaned in to whisper loudly, as though Leona wasn't right there, "she's in love with Baby Luvs."

My cheeks went crimson. "She is not!"

Kate sighed and shook her head, looking back at the rack. "Any preferences for an outfit, little Baby Luvs? We're live again in a few minutes." Not "would you like to dress up", just "what would you prefer to wear?"

I looked at my bare feet and shook my head.  I didn't want to dress up!  I didn't want to be in this weird studio with these weird people!  Why didn't I get a say in this, anyway?  But with the way Abe talked down to me last time... I bit my lip shyly.  Every day, I felt like people were treating me more and more like a real baby...

"I was hoping to get to do two changes on camera when we go live, you know," Kate was pulling Leona's hair into bunches as she talked. "I was going to lay you both down next to each other on the floor, but you're dry still Baby Luvs.“

"That’s cause she’s not a baby, Mommy."

"Don't be sassy to your new friend, Sprinkles darling."

"Is the tru—“

Her words were muddled by her Mommy reaching back and popping a binky between her lips. "If Baby Luvs wants to be less of a baby than you are, honey, that's up to her."

It baffled me that those two were married.  How do you treat your wife like a baby?  How do you let your wife treat you like a baby?  It was crazy... What did they know, anyway?  So what if I wasn't a... a little or a baby or whatever she said?  I belonged on camera.  I was good at it!  Better than her!  I'd prove it.

Chapter Eighteen:

The cameras were back on, the lullaby music playing softly in the background, and Kate was making a big show of going through Jessie's dresser looking for outfits.  I stood awkwardly in my dress and shifted from foot to foot.  I didn't really have to pee, but I wasn't letting that brat show me up either!  Why was it so hard to wet a diaper, anyway?  Finally, after an uncomfortable few minutes, I felt the warmth trickle into the padding between my legs.  I sighed.

"Luvs, honey?"

I blinked, looking up at Kate who was trying to get my attention.  What was she saying?

"That's okay, right?"

"Y-yeah, uh huh!" What did I just agree to?

What dear lovely Baby Luvs had agreed to was a dress with so many frills and layers that she could probably have leapt out of a plane and safely drifted down to the ground without even a scrape. She was going to look like an absolute princess through and through, that was for sure.

"Arms up, hunny." Kate said with the offending garment in her hand.

She held a giant floof of pink and white taffeta in her hands, and I wasn't even sure it was a dress until she pulled it down over my head.  It flared out at my breasts and didn't stop, though the hemline came only past the seat of my diaper.  It was unwieldy.  It was downright silly!  But when I looked over at Jessie, she had a pout on her lips.

"Mommy I wan' one too!  Please, Mommy!"

"Nuh uh you're juss a copy cat!" I said back to her in my little girl voice.  She stared at me in surprise.  Point, Leona.

"I'm notta copycat yer a copycatcatCAT!" She was so disgruntled at the claim, and crossed her arms accordingly. "Well, MOMMY, I wan' you to be on show today otay 'cause I'm too lil' to be lef' alone.  An' you can nurse me otay 'cause I'm the most littlest princess.”

Nurse?  My cheeks went red at the memory of me and Betsy yesterday... I bit hard on my lower lip and shook my head. "Nuh uh!  I'm the lil'lest princess!"

"Girls, be good now," Kate interrupted, pulling out a similar - though much less frilly - dress in purple from the closet. "Arms up, Sprinkles."

"But--"

"Up."

She obeyed and I looked around for Betsy.  Where was she...?  I needed her...

"Mommy is gonna nur—“ Her words were cut off by the dress being pulled over her head, but she continued as soon as she were able without skipping a beat. “—urse me an' erryone will see tha' I'm the lil'estestbestest!" She stuck her tongue out and looked down at the dress with a little frown nonetheless; it was clearly less immature.

"It's not a contest," Kate encouraged, but Jessie and I locked eyes with a harsh glare. "Come on Sprinkles, let's get you changed really quick."

"I wan' be changed!" I pouted, stomping my foot.

"No point changing a dry diaper, sweetie," Kate said, patting me on the top of the head.  She was as tall as Betsy.

"I'm not dry," I whined, and both of them gave me a skeptical look.

"Oh, did you have an accident?"

I snapped a picture of her face, doing my best to stay out of sight of the cameras. But the sound of my shutter clicking made her look at me, like maybe she hadn't realized I'd been here the whole time.

I looked at Jackie with surprise.  When did she get there?  She was positioned just outside the door frame, leaning in as close as she could without getting caught on camera.  

"Well?" Kate prompted, looking skeptical.

I looked up at Kate and then down at my feet.  A blush filled my cheeks.  But where others may not have been so observant, Jessie certainly was.  Glancing at me, then Jackie, and smiling.

"Only real babies have at-cidents," she said, and I went a shade redder.

"Maybe it's a good idea to check, mmm?" Kate approached her guest and lifted the mess of taffeta that was her dress, turning her as she did so the cameras would be able to pick it up when she stuck her finger into the ruffle of the girls diaper. "Oh, you're barely damp, what a fussy girl."

"Seeeeee, notta real baby an' not the lit-lest!"

"I... um..." Kate took Jessie by the hand over to the changing table and I stood awkwardly in the center of the room, playing with my fingers.  Damnit... I didn't understand!  I had wet myself, hadn't I?!  I went over to Jackie with a pout on my face and played with the edges of the dress.

"Wan' go home," I muttered.

"And let that brat have her way?" I wasn't usually so petty, but seeing her talk to Leona that way just rubbed me completely the wrong way. "You're way better at being a little girl than she is, I'd love to see her brought down a peg or two."

That didn't seem to brighten Leona's mood, though, but what I did next probably would: I kissed her right on the forehead. "You're doing great."

I bit my lip and smiled sheepishly at Jackie.  Gosh... "You... think so?"

"I know so."

I nodded my head and looked back into the playroom, at the girl on the changing table, at the woman towering over her. "D'you know where Betsy is?  It's hard to compete with both of them..."

"According to the text I got from Abe, she's got the day off and won't be back today - I guess when we wrap, you'll just come home to the hotel with me?" She looked forlorn, she looked worried and scared, and I did my best to prop her up emotionally. "Anything she can do, you can do better."

Betsy had the day off?  Wasn't she getting paid for this?!  I balled my hands at my sides in frustration as I watched Kate tape Jessie into a new diaper - a thicker diaper, with teddy bear prints.

"You do it."

"...huh?"

"Be my Mommy!  Just for a minute!  Just to change me so she stops making fun of me!"

I could do it, yes, I'd done it before - changed her diaper. And maybe if my head wasn't so flustered and fucked up with her calling me "her Mommy" I would have remembered that the cameras were rolling, that I'd be on there, that they broadcast live from this house and what was done would be done. Maybe I'd have noticed that.  I didn't, though. I just nodded, smiled, blushed a little at the edges of my cheeks, and put my hand in hers to take her over to the changing table. So fucking cute.

I took Jackie by the hand and led her into the room, in front of the cameras and everything, and over to the changing table where Kate had just plopped Jess on the floor.

"Auntie gun' change me!" For the documentary's sake, Betsy was my Mommy.  No point confusing the two.  Kate let us through, much to Jessie's displeasure.

Auntie. Right. That was a thing. I put my hands up under her arms and lifted her up onto the changing table, setting my camera off to the side on one of the benches. This dress was something else, though, it was almost liquid with its volume.

"Alright, there's a good girl." I wasn't good at this. I'd done it, but I was no pro, not like Kate, or Betsy. I heard a click, a familiar one, and turned to see Sprinkles playing with my camera, taking pictures of me. Ugh. I'd have to not develop those ones... or not give them to Abe, at least. "Be careful with that, Sprinkles, it's expensive."

I expected Kate to take it from her, but she didn't. And suddenly, I connected the camera-camera association. I was on camera. Video camera. Live camera. My hand shook as I untaped the diaper and looked into Leona's eyes, so proud of me, so content in the moment... and for her sake, I continued. Fucking FUCK.

Jackie wasn't really that great at diapers, so I had to help her a little with the positioning.  It ruined the whole illusion of "little girl", but I played it up. "Nuh uh Auntie, like dis, 'member?" Finally, after sprinkling powder on me and taping the fresh diaper around my waist - the same teddy bear diaper that Jessie had on - she helped me off the table.  I smiled proudly at her, but Jackie seemed uneasy. "You otay?"

"I'm fine, sweetie." I wasn't. "Auntie's just had a big lunch and is feeling a little queazy." I needed an excuse to get off camera, a reason to get away from all of this before I had a fucking panic attack. She tugged on my hand and swung from me like a child-shaped pendulum, eyes bright, smile wide.  And I realized at the same time: I'd already been seen, right? Did it even fucking matter now?

"Otay," I said with a smile. "Feel better!" Jackie took her camera back from the little girl beside me and made her exit.  What was that all about?  She'd changed my diaper before...

"You're still not the littlest," Jessie pouted. I stuck out my tongue in response.  And the battle waged on.

I stayed on the edge of the room after that, for the next hour while the children played. The competition didn't seem to end after the changing, either - Sprinkles would suck her thumb, so Leona would suck hers, too. Leona would drool, so Sprinkles would do the same thing. One of them would color in poorly, and the other would giggle and stab the crayons at the paper dumbly. And when Sprinkles stood up and called for her Mommy, when she said those words - “gotta go potty" - Leona sat on the floor with her curious eyes.  

Potty?  But she had a diaper on.  I watched as Kate too her by the hand and led her out of the room, past where Jackie was sitting.  Why would Kate take her to the bathroom if she was wearing a diaper?  She was a baby, wasn’t she?  No, Jessie was an adult - she just played pretend.  Then it hit me.  Oh.  Maybe there was a way I could win this competition after all.

• Like 1

Chapter Nineteen:

I shuffled from foot to foot, listening to the rustle of my diaper.  I had to go potty, but I was waiting for the right moment.  When had my pride become less important than a competition with some stranger?  But in a way, Jessie was my competition.  She ran her own website with the same content as mine.  Plus, I remembered what Jackie had said... I could win this.  I fluffed up my poofy dress and looked up at the cameras.  Stay determined, Leona.  You've got this.

The cameras in the room never moved, which made it easy to say out of frame. I clicked a few photos of her, of her look of... opportunity, then guile, then annoyance and then discomfort, shifting from one foot to the other. Potty dancing, maybe? I didn't know, and I was so distracted trying to stay out of the field of view of the cameras to pay too much attention.

Jessie and Kate came back ten minutes later.  But the crest of Jessie's diaper poking out from under her dress was white.  When she had gone into the bathroom, it was pink.  So I was right!

"What ‘chu looking at?" she said and stuck out her tongue. "Too grown up to play toys on your own?"

I puffed out my cheeks. "Nuh uh!  Come on, let's play race cars."

I noticed the same thing Leona did: Jessie had gone to the restroom.  But then what was the point of the diapers?  They had this whole nursery, all wired, streaming live. Click. Click. I got a particularly good shot up the skirts and pettis of Leona's dress as she pushed her car around.

"Do your knees hurt?" Jessie asked me, out of the blue.  I looked back at her curiously. "'Cause you prolly dun crawl around a lot, since you're all grown up."

My eyes narrowed and I crawled forward a few steps, so the seat of my diaper was visible not only to Jessie, but the cameras.  I couldn’t believe I was doing this… but I had to!  What other option was there?! I took a deep breath and my cheeks turned pink as I pushed the mess into the seat of my diaper.  Only a second later, when my body realized I had given up all control of my bowels, it let my bladder go too, soaking the padding between my legs.

Sprinkles had a lot of sass for such a diminutive girl, and a word or six for every situation. Except for this one. Except for the visitor to her nursery putting her tush in the air and shitting herself for the camera. And she didn't know what was worse; that Luvs had done that, or that she KNEW the girl was going to try and play it off as a genuine accident for Baby Points. Her mouth opened and shut like a fish for a few more seconds before the yelling started.

"Mom-MEEE! Baby Luvs is GROSS!! She pooped her diapers, MOMMY! Mommy come quick, MOMMY!"

She held her nose for show at first, and then for real the smell started to become more apparent. "You're gross, Baby Luvs!"

It wasn't Kate who was first on the scene though... it was me. I knelt down next to Leona and ruffled her hair with one hand, rubbed her back after, and smirked at the obnoxious yelling ersatz child. "She's just a little baby, Sprinkles, and that’s what babies do." I defended her because I had feelings for her, but that didn't mean I wasn't shocked over what Leona had just done.  And voluntarily, too!

I was hoping Jackie hadn't been watching.  If I had my way, I would have waited for her to stop taking pictures or something.  But Jessie had gotten under my skin and I just sort of... I blushed furiously and bit my lip.  No reason to fight it now...

"I didn' mean to," I mumbled. "I can't help it sometimes..." Oh, but I really was starting to stink.  I climbed up onto my feet and looked down.  Jeeze, I was so embarrassed...

"C'mere." I shouldn't have done it. I was already on camera. I was already associated to this... degeneracy. I let my feelings get in the way of my common sense, and I pulled Jackie down into my lap. Which was both intimate and wholly disgusting; she smelled awful, and I felt her diaper against my thigh. Ugh. Ew. Why was I into this again?

"Sprinkles, maybe one day Baby Luvs will grow up as much as you have, honey, and learn how to use the potty. But I'm afraid she's just not ready for that yet, are you, Baby Luvs?" I played with her hair, I was intimate, the way we were in the pizzeria. Except you know, her bottom wasn't sitting in its own mess at the time.

I wanted to be anywhere else.  But at the same time, I didn't want to be anywhere else.  Jackie played with my hair and pushed my face into her neck.  I looked up at Jessie with burning red cheeks and looked away.  Her mouth was open in shock.  

Kate came in a minute later and knew very quickly that something was off.  It smelled a little too much like a nursery.  And I was the center of attention: the twenty-year old girl in a stinky, messy diaper.  I wanted to disappear...

Kate, for her part, handled things well. She clicked into gear, and obviously had some experience changing messy diapers for one reason or another - although from the look of disgust on Jessie’s face, it was probably not something she had ever done.  Kate lifted Leona up into her arms, hoisted her into place, and laid her down on the changing table. I made sure to slip out of frame, but stayed close enough to get photos of the change that made my stomach churn. But I had a paycheck to earn, and seeing Leona so... vulnerable… well, it wasn't awful. Kate was lecturing her, telling her about how she had to know better than this, that she was lucky it happened now and not on her way home cause rashes were easy to get and hard to get rid of. And that made me wonder if our time here was almost over. Sprinkles certainly looked like she hoped it was.

We ate mac and cheese and ice pops for a late lunch.  I thought Jessie would spill it all over her bib and I would be forced to do the same, but the both of us were well behaved.  We were playing with dolls when the chime rang through the room, signaling a break.  She crossed her arms.

"I underestimated you..." It wasn't so much a show of respect, as it was an... acceptance. An understanding that Baby Luvs would go places and do things that Jessie wouldn't dare dream of.

"I mean, iss gross, but I know some of our fans are into that stuff, I jus' wish someone gave me a heads up that you were gon' do that 'cause you smelled so bad..."

I puffed out my cheeks in embarrassment. "Maybe you're just not enough of a baby!"

Jessie rolled her eyes. "Yeah, well, you got me convinced.  You're definitely little.  So you can come visit again if you wanna."

I blinked.  Little...?  Like her?  But I wasn't... I just didn't want her to lose to her!  Obviously. "Like I would ever wanna come back here!" I stuck out my tongue.

"Uhhuh." She rolled her eyes and started peeling back a banana from her snack cabinet. "Mommy said you do some private studio stuff as your job, but you dun have your own nursery? That muss be awful. I mean." She bit into her fruit. "This means a bunches to you, and only being able to do it for work must be really hard sometimes, right? I have rooms without cameras jus' for relaxing an' bein' little and you're always welcome here, even if you are a stinky butt brat. She stuck her tongue out, covered in mashed banana.

...a nursery?  I didn't need a nursery.  It's not like I ever acted like this at home.  Home... wow, that was a foreign concept.  This was my fourth day away from home.  I thought back to my little studio apartment, clean and lonely.  Not even a pet... maybe I should get a pet, I thought.  Or a crib.  Ha...

"Baby Luvs?" I looked up to find Nurse Betsy in the doorway.  She had been gone all day! "Time to go."

"R-right.  Um." I turned to Jessie as I got up off the floor. "Nice to meet you."

"You, too, Baby Luvs." Jessie waved with half a banana still in her hand, as her new friend funneled out the door with her caretaker and... aunt, she guessed? What a strange girl.

"How was your little playdate, Baby Luvs?" Betsy asked, once they were in the car. Somebody else was driving, which meant with Jackie having taken her own car home, Betsy and Leona were in the back, the latter buckled into a carseat.  A cameraman filmed from the passenger seat. "Were you a good girl for Mommy?"

I kicked my feet and looked up at Betsy.  Mommy.  It was weird to think about her like that - all she ever did was humiliate me and push my boundaries.  If anybody was a Mommy - a kind, empathetic Mommy - it was... I blushed a little and sunk into my seat.

"I had a lot of fun," I told her honestly. "Maybe we could come back next week?"

Betsy, for her part, had a one week contract, and whatever happened next week would have very little to do with her. But she appreciated the theater, she appreciated the playing up of her charge’s role here.  Betsy smiled as warm as her stern, professional features would allow, and kissed the girl on the forehead.

"If you're a very good girl, Baby Luvs, Mommy will see about that. I was quite surprised to see you dry and clean when I got back, you know, usually your diapers are quite a mess by this time of day. I bet you're hungry, though, so when we get back home.” Home being the studio in this case. "We'll change you out of that dress and into something more comfortable, and then Mommy will feed you." Feeding which, in this case, could only come from one place: her chest.

I elected not to mention the messy diaper to Betsy, but maybe the color of my cheeks told her everything she needed to know.  Or maybe Kate did.  But when Betsy said the word "home", I didn't think she meant the studio.  I didn't think she meant my studio apartment either.  I thought she meant the hotel.  Somewhere down the line, the hotel had become home to me.  Maybe it was all that baby furniture.  Or maybe it was the company.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

The universal win condition.

I doubt it would work with finals though  ?

10 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Worth a try? :angel_not:

Ehhh maybe I'd be excused on medical grounds but they'd probably just make me retake it a later date. ?

Chapter Twenty:

My hotel room had one more piece of furniture - a playpen made of large plastic walls.  The floor was covered in colorful blankets and dollar store toys.  The stupid thing was so big that the table - the one where Jackie and I would eat dinner - was taken out of the room entirely!  But the first thing I thought about when I saw it was... Jessie.  Her words echoed in my head: "It must be awful, not having a nursery." Maybe the playpen wasn't so bad...

"Well, that was fucking awful." I didn't like to be such a potty-mouth, even though I so often dripped with snark, but what had happened today was... I couldn't believe I'd ended up in front of those cameras.

"I should have been more careful, Leona, I shouldn't have been caught on film. What if someone see's that? Like, can you even imagine?" As though being associated with littles like this was the worst thing in the world.

I looked up at Jackie with a frown and crossed my arms.  Is this what she was upset about earlier, after the diaper change? "So what?  So what if somebody sees?  You're doing your job, aren't you?  I mean, I'm on camera all the time.  It's work.  Jesus."

"Leona. I'm not into this shit, you know that—” I was so ready to launch into a long tirade about the topic that I almost missed the hurt on her face. Not to say that I was stopped from ranting, mind you, but I did notice it. "This is your thing. I can't be seen on camera, I can't be seen doing... this."

"Why the hell not?  Are you better than me or something?!" I balled my hands at my sides, which would have been a lot more threatening if I wasn't in a snap-up onesie and a very thick, wet diaper.  In my frustration, my body couldn't decide if I wanted to cry or attack her.

"What? Leona, listen." Was she angry? I thought she was upset, or hurt, but I couldn't tell left from right with her right now, because this was my moment to be upset and I felt like she just didn't give a shit. “It's not about being better or worse.  You're fucking adorable and made for this, and I'm just a photographer, alright? I take the pictures, I don't star in them. You get it?"

"No, I don't get.  I don't understand any of it!  So what if somebody sees, it doesn't even matter!  I've been doing this for like two years you know, and now I'm doing some video diary where I'm humiliating myself every single day!  But you don't hear me whining, do you?" Okay, so I was angry.  I was angry because...

"You probably can't wait to get a new job, huh?" I looked away from Jackie and down at my feet.  I was wearing frilly topped socks. "Whatever... we don't need you anyway..."

"What?" Quiet, and then much louder, much much louder. "A new job? Are you fucking kidding me? I lay awake at night hoping I don't lose this damn job, Leona, because I have bills to pay, because freelance work is the worst, and because I'm worried I won't get to see you anymore if I do lose this job over being seen on camera." Suddenly, and all at once, saying it out loud made it all make sense. I wasn't afraid of being seen on camera; I was worried about being replaced because I was.

So she didn't want to get a new job...?  She didn't want to leave?

"I'm not going to let Abe fire you," I muttered, crossing my arms and still looking down at my feet. "You've been like... perfect.  You even volunteered to babysit me so Melissa didn't have to.  And since I'm pretty much the whole website, Abe has to listen to me."

I had volunteered to babysit her. I had gone out of my way to be nice to her. I'd found ways to honor who she was, and to justify why it was okay for me to partake. And I'd even... "I went to another woman’s house, who did this full time, who's filmed 24/7.  I changed your diaper.  On camera.  We’re basically…” I muttered under my breath and blushed. "You've just... you've been into this a while, you know? It's new to me. And I don't know why... but I like it. But I don’t know if I like it because I like you, or I like you because I like it…” I talked like I was referring to a disease or something. Why did I do that?

I wasn't understanding her.  I've been into what?  The being on camera thing?  That was true.  But she liked me because I was on camera, or she liked being on camera now?  She wasn't making any sense.

"...what are you talking about? What does any of this have to do with me?"

"The little girl sh... the little girl stuff." Shit seemed to be an oddly appropriate word, but in poor taste given her recent proclivities.

"The little stuff, the you, the diapers, the being a baby and the being treated and dressed the way you are and do." And? "The me and you in the pizzeria, the diapers.” Did I say that already? "The everything."

"...oh."

Oh... uh...

"So you're... like... the people that watch my stuff online?" Well, I didn't expect that.  I mean, I really didn't!  And my mouth reacted faster than my brain, which was a huge mistake.

"Is that why you got this job?  So you could take your own pictures of me?" I felt my defenses going up.  Was Jackie just some pervert?

"Leona what the fuck!" I couldn't believe this! I confided in her, and she was making it seem like... like...

"No you little bimbaby, I took this job because it paid well, and when I found out what I'd be taking pictures of, I was going to quit. But I saw you, and..." And what? "And you make me feel all this awkward shit, Leona, you make me feel... weird, alright? And I don't know what it means, but I can tell you that a few weeks ago I sure as fuck wasn't thinking 'oh I should take pictures of adult women who shit their pants for money'." Now it was my turn to put my foot in my mouth. I sighed. She paused.

"...it's really cute though, seeing you all helpless like that... ugh... WHY. Why is this cute?!"

"...I'm cute?"

Yeah, this was weird.  I mean... I never really knew anyone in the real world who was into this stuff.  All I knew was the guys who subscribed to my website.  Then I met Jessie.  And now Jackie likes it?  

But more importantly, she seemed to like... me.  I blushed. "W-well... I mean, it's just a job for me.  You don't really know me outside of all this, but, I'm like... just a normal girl.  So you've got no reason to crush on me."

"Bullshit." She looked surprised at my candor, and I crossed my arms.

"You heard me. I'm calling absolute bullshit on that, because I saw you with that Sprinkles chick. I saw you being competitive, I saw you literally do something so childish, so babyish, that you'd never even done it before this week, just to show how much of a little girl you were.”

“You're what she is, you're a.... a Little, she said? That's what you are. You might think this is just a job, but you're so in denial!"

My cheeks went crimson at the memory of messing myself all for competitive victory.  But that didn't mean anything!  I balled my hands at my sides and puffed out my cheeks in frustration.

"I am not!  I'm just a good actress!  People do this stuff all the time, that doesn't mean I like it!"

I pushed her to the wall and my hand to her crotch, to her diaper which was so obviously wet, and I pushed my lips to hers as well. I just wanted her to shut up, that's what I told myself. It wasn't romantic, it wasn't out of crush or giddy stupid feelings. I didn't even like girls! But I pressed to her lips and to her diaper, and her to the wall, and I didn't stop. I would if she wanted me to.

She kissed me... she kissed me and I kissed her and... I hadn't kissed anyone in a long time.  Not since high school.  I hadn't kissed a girl in even longer - since my Freshman year.  And no one had ever pushed a wet diaper against my crotch.  I shuddered in her arms, out of breath as she pulled away.  My cheeks were on fire... I couldn't even think...

“You taste like breast milk.” Her eyes went wide enough to see my reflection in, and I stole one more kiss to shut her up - just a peck this time.

"I'm here admitting to you that I like this junk, you loser, and you literally stopped at nothing to prove how little you were. You're a pint sized seductress, that's what you are, so you don't get to play innocent."

I opened my mouth to say something, to... to argue, maybe?  But words didn't come out.  I was so embarrassed!  And I was so... intrigued.  And confused.  I didn't actually like all this baby crap.  I just... fell into it.  I let myself enjoy it, because that made it easier.  It was part of the job... right?

"Up on the changing table, I'm going to order in and then change your diaper, because you're a baby and I'm your..." Babysitter? Auntie? Mommy? Oh jeez.

"Well, I'm taking care of you, so up you get. Then when food gets here, we can put some TV on and sit you in your new playpen." Maybe try on one of the new frilly sets of pajamas hanging on the rack, too, for photography's sake.

Holy heck. I'd actually kissed her. And all I could think about was when I would again. Not if. But when.

I remembered the first night I spent with Jackie, when we shared a bed.  Now, things were so different.  I felt like I was just a little girl and she was babysitting me.  It was aggravating!  But it was safe, too.  I walked past Jackie and climbed up on the changing table with a pout on my lips.

"I'm not a baby," I told her, and laid down for my diaper change.

Chapter Twenty-One:

"I'm sorry about yesterday..."

Jackie tapped my hip and I lifted my bottom up off the changing table so she could slide a fresh diaper under me.  I never fought for my right to use the bathroom anymore, even though I knew Jackie would let me.  I mean, I was already wearing a diaper, so...

"It's fine," I told her, avoiding eye contact.  We hadn't talked at all about the kiss... "I mean, it was nice, so..."

"It was nice." I agreed with her, nodding while I looked away so she couldn't see the color of my cheeks. "I haven't kissed anybody in a while." I finished the taping with my free hand and bit my lip, smiling a little bit. "And I've never kissed a girl. I'm glad my first girl-kiss was with someone so pretty." It was a weird cross pollination, a strange juxtaposition of maternal tones and flirtatious words. Weird.

"You’ve never kissed a girl?  Huh... I sort of thought..." Jackie always had this out of college comfortable look going on, with plaid shirts and loose ponytails.  Not that she looked gay, per se.  But probably not straight either.  Plus, she took pornographic pictures of girls!  Or, girl.  Me.  It was my turn to blush.

"Well I'm bi, so this isn't really new to me." Though the last time I kissed a girl, we were both fifteen.

"You sound surprised that I haven't." She looked at me with a little smirk and I stuck my tongue out, almost childishly. "I've only even had one boyfriend. I put my heart into my work and that doesn't leave so much time for relationships. But I guess if the person I was dating was the object of my work, well... who knows." Of course, I was implying we should be dating... that was embarrassing. Before it got to be too much, I rubbed the front of her diaper to distract her.

Oh, was she done?  I looked down at the diaper taped around my waist - Jackie was getting better and better at doing that.  With a bit of help, I climbed down off the table and my nightgown covered the fresh pink diaper.  I shuffled from foot to foot, crinkling with every movement.

"Betsy will be here soon," I sighed, checking the wall clock. "I wonder what horrible plans she has for me today."

"I really don't like that woman. She doesn't see you as a person, she sees you as a product, she sees you as like... a toy. I get that it's for money, I get that Abe has this big hard-on for the almighty dollar and all that. But you're not just a very pretty face, Leona, you're special. And I wish those bumbling idiots would see that." And like clockwork, there was a knock on the hotel door.

"Oh my little girl is up and at 'em!"

The cameraman followed her into the room and Jackie stepped out of the shot.

"You look so cute in your nightie, but I have another outfit in mind."

She reached into the bag and pulled out a dress.  A rather... unexpected dress.  It was short and pink with overall straps, covering a polka dot undershirt.  But no frills.  No words or babyish motifs.  All in all, it was more tame than a onesie.  What was she getting at?

"On days like today," Betsy monologued to the camera, in a display that was well and truly something she'd mastered by now, “little Baby Luvs prefers to dress down, because the excitement of what we'll be doing is more than enough for her. She's a simple little girl, after all."

What we’ll be doing?  What were we doing?  I looked over at Jackie for answers, but she shrugged her shoulders.  I wasn't surprised that they kept her out of the loop.  After all, she was just the photographer.  Betsy made a show of changing me for the camera into the pink overall dress.  Then she sat me on her hip and led me downstairs to the car.  I put on my best baby voice in the elevator.

"Wha' are we doin' today, Mommy?"

"A very special treat for a very special girl, that's what."

Surprisingly, I was allowed to sit in the car with them - up until now, for the most part, I had to drive myself from destination to destination. This time, I was seated in the front passenger seat.  The main cameraman sat on one side of Leona, with Betsy on the other, fastening her into the carseat.

"Open up for Mommy.  You have a big day ahead of you and you've gotta eat your breakfast."

She put the spoon to my mouth again and I wiggled in the carseat, kicking and pouting.  I hated baby food!  I hated mashed peas especially.  But that was the jar she opened after tying the bib around my neck.

"Not hungry!  Not--" The spoon was shoved in my mouth and I gagged.  Ew...

"Just like most girls her age, Baby Luvs would rather just eat candy and be done with it.  But we all know that for a growing girl, sometimes she has to eat some things she might not want to." And that included special homemade baby food from her would-be Mommy.

I seethed from the front seat, equal parts outraged and jealous that it wasn't me doing the feeding.

I squirmed away from the spoon until she smacked my bare thigh with the palm of her hand.  Immediately, I was silent and still.  She put the spoon to my lips and I opened my mouth, looking up at Jackie with a blush on my cheeks.  This was so stupid... and it tasted awful!  After I'd finished three jars of disgusting baby food flavors and one that I didn't totally hate, the car stopped.  I looked out the windows, but we were definitely not at the studio.  It looked like... a parking lot?

"Where are we...?"

"We're at the mall sweetheart, we're going to look for some new sheets for your crib because your accidents keep staining the old ones, and some new dresses.  And if you're a very good girl, we're going to look at some toys." Betsy slipped out of the car and went around to the trunk.  Oddly enough, the camera man followed her, like what she was doing was worth filming. My shameful little crush looked horrified.

"The mall?  Seriously?" I leaned forward to talk to Jackie, but the carseat held me back. "I swear, if she thinks I'm going to walk around in public like this, she's crazy!  But she wouldn't do that.  Right?" But Jackie looked about as uncertain as I did.

"And here we go." The answer was not that she was going to be expected to walk around like this, oh no no. The reality was so much worse, about as much worse as it could be.  She'd unfolded a stroller outside the open door of the car, big enough for the diminutive girl, and she strapped her down into her newest mode of transportation in short order.

"Hey!  No!  Absolutely not!" Betsy unhooked my carseat and dragged me into the stroller, pulling the seatbelt over my lap and between my legs.  No matter how much I pulled and twisted, the belt stayed latched together.  I kicked her in the shoulder as hard as I could with my glossy Mary Jane shoes. "Not in public!  I did not agree to this!  Lemme up!"

"A gentle reminder, for any little drama princesses, that you are getting paid for this.  And we are oh so close to the end of the week - you might want to change your behavior.” Obviously the cameraman did not film that exchange.

"I don't care!  Let me out of this stupid stroller!" I was getting a lot of money for this.  I mean, a lot of money.  But I'd talked to Abe ahead of time!  I told him I would push my limits, but that didn't mean he could ignore them.

"I want to talk to Abe!  I want--" Her hand smacked the side of my cheek, rough enough to hurt, rough enough to shut me up.  Water filled my eyes and I looked up at Betsy in frustration.  She... she had no right to do that...

I got to my feet, ready to get myself involved, but Betsy glared at me hard enough that it felt like I was the one that got slapped.  I froze.  

“We're not doing these games anymore.  We are going to the mall and we are going to have a magical time. No more fuss, or this is going to be a lot more humiliating for you. And you're going to do it anyway. That goes for both of you."

Wow. Fuck her...

I sunk into the stroller and looked down at my shiny black shoes.  I couldn't believe this... this couldn't possibly be happening to me!  But as the camera turned back on and Betsy started pushing me into the mall, I knew I had no choice.  I couldn't say no.  I couldn't fight.  I did my best to hide behind the canopy of the stroller and shrink as small as I could.  As small as I felt...

This wasn't sane at all, this was displaying a kink to the world, we had camera crew and... oh. I didn't even notice that the cameramen had switched to discrete cameras; one on a set of glasses and another as a little GoPro camera on a belt buckle. This was super guerrilla, huh? I felt self conscious about my large DSLR all of a sudden.

The doors opened and Betsy pushed me inside.  It was only ten or eleven in the morning, so the place was pretty dead.  Thank god.  But then again, that made a large stroller and three adults stand out a lot more.  I shied deeper and deeper into the stroller, shifting away from passersby.  I shoved my dress down tight between my legs to hide the thick diaper.  My chest was aching with anxiety...

I felt awful, and I couldn't imagine how much worse Leona must have been feeling. I ruffled her hair in the stroller, feeling braver than I was, and spoke loud enough for her to hear. "I can't wait to show you the new Lego Elves sets. Maybe we can get one and build it together, tonight? When it's just me and you?" And now, if it wasn't already the case, it was done beyond done: I was a part of this.

I looked up at Jackie, obscured by the canopy of the stroller, and smiled a little bit.  Just her and me... "Y-yeah... that sounds nice," I muttered.  But before I could take a moment to revel in the company of someone who actually seemed to care about me, Betsy interjected.

"We're here," she said in that chipper voice, pushing the stroller into a clothing store.

Chapter Twenty-Two:

I didn't know what my place was in this, but I knew how much I cared about Leona and I wasn’t going to let Betsy hurt her. "Do you wanna look at some cute clothes?" I'd asked, but Betsy crowed in with a much louder tone of voice, obviously to draw attention.

"Oh look at all these cute clothes, little Baby Luvs, I wonder if they have anything in your taste and style? I should try and find a worker, bring someone over to meet you, shouldn't I?"

"No!" I hissed, trying to sit forward in the stroller, but Betsy was already pushing me toward the counter in the center of the store.  

I wasn't familiar with this mall.  I wasn't even familiar with this store!  But they didn't sell fetish gear or adult diapers.  It was normal stuff - blouses, jeans, cardigans.  Somewhere adults were not pushed around in strollers.  Somewhere I stood out.  And when the woman at the counter noticed me, it was all too obvious that this was not planned in advance.
\
"Can I help you find anything?” the woman asked, clearly not in on this at all, and Betsy took over like a villain out of a fetish story.

"I do hope so. I've noticed a lot of what you have here is rather mature," she said without a sense of irony, given we were at a Tween fashion store, "I was wondering if you had anything more juvenile, something lacy, frilly, that sort of thing?"

The woman, to her credit, took it in stride and forced a breath to focus, then a smile. "We do have a Victorian Misses section from last season that might fit your needs?"

I couldn't believe this. If this store happened to have something Betsy was looking for, there was no chance at all she didn't scout this place first.

"Right this way."

Betsy pushed the stroller toward the back of the store - a blessing! - and I caught the saleswoman glancing at me out of the corner of her eye.  Uncertain, maybe?  Or curious.  She didn't laugh.  She didn't make fun of me.  But I couldn't help but blush, sulking into the back of the stroller.  My chest ached with anxiety.  My eyes hurt, holding back tears.  I wrapped my arms around myself and tried to cover my face.

"It's going to be okay," I said, kneeling down next to the stroller to take a picture of the clothes on the rear racks - true to the clerks word, they were very ornate and childish, very classic  lolita-esque victorian. Click. Click. I stood up and flashed her a smile as Betsy moved in predatorily to unbuckle her. Here we go.

Betsy used a magnet key on her bracelet to undo the buckle, but I didn't get out of the seat.  I wasn't doing this!  I wasn't playing dress up in a shopping mall!  I'd stay in this damn stroller all damn day!  But Betsy had other plans.  She picked me up under the arms and set me down on my feet.  The shopkeeper was a few inches taller than me and did her best not to stare.

"Uhhh well... those ones are the most... erm..."

Childish was the word she was looking for.  I tugged my dress down as far as I could and avoided speaking at all costs.

Two other workers from across the store were staring, probably because the dress that Leona had been put in wasn't long enough to cover her diaper in front and back at the same time, and she was flashing everybody. The cameraman made sure to capture them, discretely, while I got a good shot of her exposed rear padding. It was my job, after all.

“Baby Luvs, what do you like the look of? I know you love the frills and pastel colors, and you prefer your dresses short, don't you now?"

The saleswoman looked so fucking uncomfortable.  Even more than I was!  I looked up at her with a blush and tried to stammer out an answer, an apology, anything!  But words wouldn't come out.  My chest rose and fell and I realized my breathing was a little shallow.  What was I supposed to say?  What was I supposed to do?  I looked back at the cameras and felt tears in my eyes.  I wanted to go home...

I couldn't understand what I did next, but I did it anyway.

"She likes frills and pastels, but maybe something more mature? She's not a baby, after all, she's very mature for her age." I turned my head and winked at her. And then I said something I knew would drive Betsy crazy.

"Do you have anything like that? She's my girlfriend and she's important to me, and she's not so good at walking around, but she just wants to look cute, you know?"

Fuck Betsy. Fuck Abe. Fuck it all. I wasn't going to let them torture Leona like this. And honestly, they'd probably strip a lot of the audio from this outing anyway and just use the video in a montage; Abe wasn't dumb.

The saleswoman looked visibly relieved, smiled happily, and reached for another rack of clothes. "These ones were a top seller.  I think teens are really getting into the "lolita" thing, you know?  And you should check out Hot Topic for some dresses.  It's not all skulls and chains anymore."

"Th-thanks," I managed, grabbing Jackie's hand in mine. "Um, I sort of like that one, actually..." The pink one with the apron was actually kind of cute.

If Betsy wanted this to ruin Leona, to break her down, then she was going to fail. Her camera crony could shoot up her skirt all they wanted, but I was going to keep this girl safe.

"What do you think, doll?" I elected not to use her name in case they did keep some of the audio, "I think you'd look so cute in that, do you want me to help you try it on?"

"That's an excellent idea, Baby Luvs, how about you and your little playmate take a few dresses to try on?" I did not like the way she referred to me.... but Leona had to come first.

"Wanna do that, doll?" In for a penny, in for a pound.

The clerk was excited to leave us alone, I could tell.  And the cameraman couldn't join us in the changing room.  Even though he passed Jackie the little GoPro camera off his belt buckle, things were starting to look up.  Jackie clipped the camera to the top of her shirt and led me into the changing room.

"I'm glad you're doing this and not Betsy," I muttered, but Jackie hushed me. "Stay in character," she mouthed, tapping the GoPro.

"That's what I'm here for, cutie." I spoke, not in any character, but enough to placate any audience. “This is something you should share with me, not with your Mommy, right?"

I closed the door behind us and hung up the four different dresses on the hook, turning to face with the mirror... which showed me and Leona right there on camera, and the off-set mirror showed her diaper. Gosh what a couple we made. I was at a loss for words.

Jackie pulled my overall dress over my head with the t-shirt and left me in nothing but the thick pink diaper, breasts round and exposed.  Embarrassingly enough, this was more my element.  A diaper and topless.  I wished I was back at the studio... deep breath.  Play the part, Leona.

"Am I still dry?" I asked in baby talk. "I dunno when I have at-cidents..."

Now it was my turn to blush. I set my DSLR down and put one hand right on her cheek and the other I ran up her thigh.

"Let's see what we have here..."

I didn't know much about diaper intimacy, but - and I made sure the camera saw all of this in the mirror - this had to count for some of it. My fingertips crept into the leg gather of her diaper and my face got closer to hers, forehead eventually touching forehead, lips close to each other.

I could smell her perfume.  Her lip gloss shined under the overhead lights.  I forgot about the mirror.  I forgot about the diaper.  She took her finger out of the leg band and stepped back.  It was like snapping awake, coming back to the real world.

"Nope, still dry!  I'm so proud of you."

Proud of... me?  I looked up at her with bewilderment.

"Let's get you dressed."

"Uh huh."

"I think you're going to like this one the most." I knew her by now. I knew that the subtle frills would be something she fidgeted with, I knew the shorter skirt area would show off her diaper from the right angles. Deep down she liked that - but she liked to have control over it. I knew she'd like the gingham. I knew she'd like the design on the front, and the puffy shoulders that all came together to both disguise and accentuate her flat chest. I knew Leona Whittaker. And I knew my heart was fucking racing, too.

Half an hour later, we were walking out of the store with the gingham dress in a shopping bag and I was in a much better mood.  Sure, I was wearing a stupid kid's dress and I had to walk perfectly straight to hide the diaper, but whatever!

"Luvs," Betsy said strictly, and I turned around to look at her. "You should be in your stroller."

"Nuh uh.  I can walk."

"I bet we have a bunch more places to go, doll, how about you relax and take a load off, and maybe after lunch when you wanna burn some energy you can walk some?" Honestly, Betsy had no idea how to handle Leona, she thought it was all about barking orders. It wasn't. Leona was a complicated, prideful girl, and to get what you wanted you had to make it seem like it was the best choice for her to make. I smiled, hopefully, squeezing her hand.

"That sounds like a good idea, right?"

I looked at Jackie with a pout and then down at the stroller.  At least when I was sitting in the stroller, you couldn't see my diaper... I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"I guess that makes sense." I climbed into the stroller and Betsy looked a little annoyed.  Why?  She got her way, didn't she?

Chapter Twenty-Three:

Stop Number Two: Bed Bath & Beyond.  It was only noon and the place was barren.  I sat forward in the stroller and kicked my feet while Betsy pushed me around like my servant.  Honestly, when people couldn't see me, strollers were pretty convenient.  

"You still dry?" Jackie asked me, and I stuck out my tongue.

"Of course!" My good mood seemed to sour Betsy's.  Today was not going the way she expected.

"Well you just let me know if that changes, okay? Smile!" I'd stepped out in front of the stroller, forcing the entourage to stop as I took a photo.  First Leona looked shocked, then smiled, then grinning with her fingers up in peace signs with her binkie stuffed between her lips. Oh she was darling beyond words!

"Stop messing about you two.  We have to go look for sheets, because this little one can't keep her bed dry."

Jackie rolled her eyes and I laughed a little, tucking the pacifier back into my dress pocket.  The back of the store was somehow more dead than the front.  There wasn't a single person in sight.  Betsy pushed me down the aisle of bedsheets and toward the children's prints.  Some cute sheets for my crib actually sounded like a good idea...

"Oh, excuse me, I was hoping I could get some help finding some sheets for my baby here."

Baby? Betsy was getting more bold. I cringed at the thought of what the poor clerk must have been going through, but the reply that came shocked me to my core.

"Absolutely! Is this her, here, in the stroller? Oh now let me get a look at you, sweetie, don't worry, I don't bite." His name badge said Simon, and he squared up in front of the stroller, clasping his hands together. "Oh she is just darling! What's her name? Or is it a him?" Ouch. What a fucking question! Betsy chuckled.

"No no, she's a darling little girl, her name is Luvs."

My good mood was siphoned out of me as the man leaned in and pinched my cheek.

"Luvs, what a cute name for such a little girl."

I opened my mouth to say something, but I was awestruck.  He... he... and Betsy, she... I rubbed my cheek where he pinched and struggled to get out of the stroller.

"Lemme up," I muttered, fumbling with the buckle.

"Oh, don't squirm and fidget now little one, the nice man here is going to help Mommy to find you some sheets to help with your bedtime problems."

Betsy gloated and pushed the stroller after the man who led the entourage to a wall of sheets.  He began to detail the features; prints, thread counts, waterproof, et al. I watched, gawking. Why was he acting this was? Was he fucking insane?

"Well, waterproof is very important," Betsy told Simon. "Some nights she leaks all over, no matter what diapers I put her in."

"I.. I do not!" I fumbled for words, trying to defend myself against Betsy's accusations.  But my words came out in a babyish whine. "I dun leak!" Which only confirmed I wore diapers.  The realization dawned on me and my cheeks caught fire.

"I see it all the time in little girls her age," Simon clucked his tongue and shook his head. "Well these ones here are waterproof and stain resistant.  You don’t want to have to throw away the sheets if she makes twosies.”

I felt exasperated.  I felt helpless!  I felt... small... I looked up at Jackie for help, but she was just as shocked as I was.  I fumbled again with the buckle, but it wouldn't come undone.

"Why are you so fussy, Luvs?" Betsy asked with a sigh. "Are you wet?"

And right there, in front of the man, she lifted my dress and stuck a finger in my diaper.  Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Oh is she in need of a change? We have a family restroom just down this way?" Simon offered, and Betsy shook her head.

"She's quite damp, but the thick diapers we have to keep her in nowadays are more than up to that job."

And then, things got worse. A girl, young, maybe Leona's age, approached the group of us.

"How are things here, Simon?"

"Oh, Becky, this is Little Luvs and her Mommy, they're looking for some sheets for her crib. You know, night time A C C I D E N T S?"

He spelled out the word. He actually spelled it out. And worse was, Becky actually nodded and smiled.

"Oh, I know how that is, girls her age and all."

Her age?  Her age?!  I was the same age as her!  I was probably older!  "I'm notta baby!" I shouted, kicking the stroller with my feet and pounding it with my fists.  It wasn't until Nurse Betsy un-clicked the buckle and pulled me out of the stroller that I realized I was crying.  I felt so pathetic...

"Oh shh, shh," Becky - yes, Becky, not Betsy - reached into the pocket of the dress and pushed the pacifier between the girl’s lips, and then ruffled her hair with a smile. "I have a niece your age, baby girl, don't worry, accidents happen."

I was aghast. At this. At all of this. The audacity of it all, and the way Betsy was smiling; gloating silently, like she planned this whole thing, like this was her revenge, like this was comeuppance for daring to undermine her at the last store. But how? Why? Who were these people? Actors? Simon was showing off sheet prints while Betsy followed, soothing Leona, the cameraman in tow and me left by the stroller.

With a pacifier between my lips and Betsy rocking me on her hip, I started to calm down.  My cheek rested on her shoulder.  My tears dried up.  I started to relax.  Betsy picked out some sheets.  I had no input.  I wasn't even paying attention.  Then, when Betsy put me down on my feet, I stumbled and almost fell over.  I sucked quietly on the pacifier and looked up at her with glossy eyes.  But Simon and Becky were still there, watching me.  They felt taller...

"They're so cute at this age, aren't they?" Simon smiled, and Becky nodded.

"Makes me want to have one or two of my own, little tiny troublemakers."

"Oh there is no way this little fuss-muffin is any trouble at all, is she?" Simon concluded and gestured his head to the counter. "Let's get you all rang up, did you meet any help getting her back into her stroller, Ma'am?"

It was like watching hypnosis, or what I imagined hypnosis to be; Leona had transformed into Baby Luvs, with only the power of suggestion and circumstance. And I was simply baffled.

Becky - a girl my age - strapped me into my stroller and booped me on the nose. "You be good for your mommy, little girl," she said brightly, and I couldn't do anything but nod.  Simon led us to a check out counter in the back and I sucked on my pacifier, sinking into the stroller.  I was so exhausted...

I couldn't believe what had happened. Not as we checked out, not as Betsy led us out of the store, not as she talked about how good Leona had been and how we were going to go to the food court next and get some lunch and then hit the toy store. And none of this made her mad. None of this got Leona riled up. She was just calm and quiet, sucking on her pacifier, as she was pushed through the mall in public in a diaper and a stroller. I struggled to keep up, struggled to make sense of this. Was this was being Little really meant?

I struggled to fight all the feelings, but they washed over me like waves.  Helpless.  Safe.  Warm.  I knew I wasn't safe.  I knew I wasn't helpless!  But the way Betsy held me... I fumbled for the pacifier and took it out of my mouth.  We were at the food court, setting up at one of the tables.  Real food, I thought, but Betsy set down another three jars of baby food.  I whimpered.

"Please don't make me eat that stuff."

"Excuse me? Is that how a girl your age should be talking?" Betsy took a firm grasp of her chin and spoke sternly. "You're not a big girl, Baby Luvs. You're a baby. You're a little girl. And you're going to eat your baby food and you're going to thank me for being so thoughtful as to bring your special baby food today.” Her tone was so... firm. Like all that anger from earlier was channeled into this moment of parental sternness.

My blush must have burned her hand, because she let go of my cheeks.  I nodded softly and looked down at the table.

"T-tank you, Mommy... f-fo' bringing my 'pecial food..."

She opened up one of the jars of baby food and tied the bib around my neck.  Just like in the car, I ate every last bite.  Then, unexpectedly, she placed a bottle in my hands.

"Drink."

"But..." She gave me a serious glare and I looked around the food court with crimson cheeks.  So many people... some were already looking at me.

"I'm going to get something to eat I guess..." Not so much that I was hungry, but I couldn't watch this. Though even from the line at Taco Bell, that's exactly what I did. I watched as my crush drank from a baby bottle in the middle of a food court. I watched as Betsy talked down to her, as the cameramen filmed her, and I knew that something was going to follow by the time we got to the toy store after lunch.  This day had ‘bad omen’ written all over it.

8 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Yeah, that was way more annoying than I thought it would be. >_< I'll get another chapter up today so people FINALLY have some new content.

I may be a little too fragile to read it tonight but will definitely check it out. *gives thumbs up*

24 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Take your time, darling. ^_^  It's not going anywhere. (Hopefully!!) 

*hugs*

Chapter Twenty-Four:

I didn't feel well.  The bottle made me queasy and I had nothing but baby food all day.  My stomach grumbled and I felt a familiar need on my bladder.  But wetting myself in public was different than the studio, or the hotel, or at Jessie's house.  I looked around nervously as Betsy pushed the stroller into a toy store.  It was well after noon, but all the kids were still in school.  Thankfully, I thought.

My poor Leona, she looked so distressed. So when we got to the toy store, I kicked into gear. Without concern for being seen on camera, I leaned down and unbuckled her from the stroller and spoke in an excited tone. "Okay, you can walk, and we can go look at the dollies and the legos. But you gotta promise to hold my hand, okay? You're too little to be on your own." I knew the cameraman would follow me and her, but I would do anything to cut out Betsy. Bitch.

I pouted up at Jackie as she helped me out of the stroller and took my hand.  But... well, I guess it was better than being pushed around like a baby.  I tugged down the dress as far as I could, but no matter what I did, the padding poked out underneath the hem.  The camera followed me and swooped in low to get a shot.  I curled up to Jackie's arm shyly.

"This is so dumb," I muttered.

“Luvs,” I hated using that name, “you're one of the cleverest girls I know, especially at your age." Which was a kind of code for 'be clever, realize I'm giving you an out' or something like that. "Which toys do you want to look at first?" Truth be told, most of the audio here would probably be edited out, overlaid with babyish music and lots of up-skirt shots of her diaper. But it was fun to play a little too, especially knowing how I could make her feel.

"This dolly is cute," I said in my baby voice and smiled for the camera, playing up the shy attitude perfectly.  I was an amazing actress.  Honestly, I should be in movies. "Ohh, but dis one too!" I hurried to another shelf and picked up a box.  But each harsh step in my Mary Jane shoes made my stomach turn.  Oh, I had to pee...

"How about this one down here?" Honestly, I didn't know much about the human body. I was a photographer, not a doctor, and that meant that I didn't know the stresses all the ups and downs would put on her. I didn't know all the strain it might cause for her to have to kneel down. That, I was afraid, was Betsy’s forte and not mine.

I looked around first, careful to scope out the aisle.  No sales associates.  No one had even approached me yet.  Probably because it was a bigger store, I told myself.  So I climbed down on my hands and knees, which flashed the seat of my diaper perfectly for the camera.  I got up on my feet, on my tippy toes, and reached for high shelves.  On one hand, this was super embarrassing.  But on the other, well... I was going to be very popular online.

"Show me which ones you like, okay?" For my part, I tried to stay out of view. She was the star of the show, and I think I had faith that most shots with me in them would be edited out anyway - I wasn't a part of this. But I liked interacting with her, too. "Oh hold still, peach." I took her by the cheek, licked my finger, and rubbed away a spot of food from her cheek. "There we go, much better."

"This one is my favorite," I told Jackie in my babyish lisp, holding up a dolly. "She gots diapers, juss like me!"

"Okay, well put the other one back then."

I took the second baby doll and put her back on the lower shelf, but when I stood back up, I felt a little sick.  I leaned against the racks of toys to hold myself up.  Ow... when I got back to Jackie, I tugged on her sleeve.

"Dun feel good," I muttered.

"I bet it's just because you had a big lunch, honey." Or Betsy had something to do with it. But there was no point getting her upset about that, especially when she was already struggling to stay in character, while out in public. “Did you want to look at legos now? Remember, you have to hold my hand."

"Uh huh..." I held Jackie's hand as she walked me to the other side of the store.  I saw a woman at the counter, but she was on her phone, texting or something.  Thankfully.

"What do you think about that one?" Jackie asked, pointing to a big lego set on the bottom.  I tried to crawl down there to take a better look, to give the camera a better shot, but my tummy grumbled and I was hit by a wave of cramps.  Oh... oh no.

"I wanna go," I told Jackie as seriously as I could. "I wanna go home now please."

"Well," I looked at Betsy, who had a knowing smile on her face. "That's not up to me, sweetie, not today - so let's just focus on looking at toys, okay? Do you like Brio Trains? I loved those when I was a kid, did you want me to show you? And I bet they have Calico Critters.  You can buy whole families of animals.”

"Jackie, I really want to leave.  I really-" She gave me a look, then looked behind me.  I turned around and saw Betsy by the stroller, watching with a smile on her face.  My cheeks turned crimson.  She... she did this?!  I puffed out my cheeks and stormed over to her and spoke as quietly and sternly as I could.

"I wanna go home!"

"Oh didn't you hear, my little lovely girl? You should listen to your little playmate over there and focus on toys and worries your own age. Don't you worry, girls your age are always ignorant and clueless when it comes to what happens in their diapers.” Her smile deepened. “Maybe you can't find the toy you'd like? I could call for an assistant? Would you like that?"

My hands were balled at my sides.  I kept eye contact with Betsy and her stupid smile.  But if she called someone over... I felt another cramp in my tummy and dropped my gaze to the floor.  Damnit... I walked back over to Jackie and bit my lip.  I really didn't feel good now... but what was I supposed to do?  Find a toy I wanted... then we could leave, right?  Right... I just had to hold it until then...

"Come on, let's go look at the Calicos okay?" I took her by the hand and lead her through the aisle, to the end of one, turned right, went through another, and found the little section for the wooden and boutique toys that only rich parents brought for their kids that probably wanted Xbox anyway. "Ta-da!"

"I like this one," I said immediately, pointing to the first thing I saw. "Less go now." I picked it up off the shelf and felt another cramp.  My tummy was aching and bubbling.  I was already out of breath... "C-come on..."

"Oh, this one is your favorite, huh?" Betsy took the little Puppy Family from her charge and held it up. "And who are these lovely people? I'm sure if they're your favorite, you must know all their names? Tell me about them, tell me about their family, Baby Luvs. Which one of these little puppies is the baby?"

Gosh I hated that woman.

I whimpered and shifted from foot to foot, wincing whenever the cramps would hit me, which was more and more often. "I... I dunno.  Um, that one... um..." I tried to look up at the box and make up names on the spot. "That's Bingo, and that's Rally, and she's Megan, and... and can we go now?  Please...?" I hadn't meant to, but I sounded no different to a child asking their mommy for permission.

"Oh come now, you've been such a good girl recently, you know, with your playdates, and sleeping in your crib, wearing your diapers, making big stinky messies in them…” Her words were all picked out so perfectly. "You deserve a lot more than just one toy, let's keep looking. Go on, ask your little friend Jackie to help."

I couldn't believe she said my name!! I was so furious! Ugh!

"I..."

"Go on now, little one."

I looked up at her with pleading eyes, but Betsy didn't budge.  I looked nervously at the camera and went back to the shelves.  The ache in my stomach was constant and I saw stars in the corners of my eyes. "Th-this one," I muttered, pointing to another family of animals, but Betsy knew better.

"How about that house on the bottom shelf?"

I looked up at Jackie.  She... she'd save me, right?

I did all I could do to push Betsy's hand and force her action: I hit her where it would hurt Abe. "This one, and this one, and how about this one? You can have them all, Luvs, as many as you want - Uncle Abe is paying for all this, after all, and Miss Betsy has to explain to him how much you spend, so you pick out as many as you like!" Betsy would have to say no. Abe would throttle her if she didn't. And with no reason left to be here, she'd have to let us leave. I'd be Leona's savior, and she'd kiss me. And the light in her eyes, despite the sweat on her forehead, gave me hope that she knew what I was doing.

"Uh huh," I said with a faint smile, picking up two different sets and putting them in the stroller.  Betsy crossed her arms and looked at me sternly, and then her scowl turned into a smile.

"If you're going to get so many things, you might as well get the biggest one."

I looked at her with bewilderment and she pointed to the wooden train set on the bottom shelf.

"Grab that and let's get going."

Going?  Oh, thank god...

I was so sure that we'd won. I was so sure that we'd beaten her. What I didn't count on was Betsy’s wording, her cunning, her talent at this. That she asked a girl who was fighting back shitting her diaper by sheer willpower, to pick up something heavy. Heavy enough for her to struggle and strain to lift it, heavy enough that when she dropped it into the cart, she'd lose her battle and the cameras would be watching. I didn't know it, but we were about to be outplayed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like & Comment!  Please also consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^ 

• Like 4

Chapter Twenty-Five:

I thought it was over, this whole stupid shopping trip and this whole stupid day.  But it was only the afternoon and Betsy was just getting started.  I reached down to pick up the huge box of wooden trains and felt my body tense and strain to lift it off the shelf as a cramp overwhelmed me.  My muscles gave out and I dropped to my hands and knees on the tile floor, just as I started pushing the stinky mess into the seat of my diaper.  At first... relief.  No more cramps.  No more pain.  But as I recognized my position, bent over with my ass in the air, diaper exposed for the camera, in the middle of a toy store... I felt tears fill my eyes as I filled my diaper.

I should have been disgusted. I mean, it was disgusting. She was an adult woman, on her hands and knees, shitting herself loudly in a public place. I didn't see it that way, though; when I looked at her, what I saw was a lovely precious cinnamon bun of a baby girl who was having an accident and sobbing about it. And I got to my knees immediately after it was finished with and cuddled her face against my chest, playing with her hair and soothing her.

“Oh no, did Baby Luvs have an accident? Here in public, in the toy store?" The camera had captured everything - if the perverts were into this, then Abe was going to make so much damn money. “It’s okay, for girls your age, it’s natural.  It’s normal.  No reason to be upset.”

I curled up in Jackie's arms and pushed my face into her chest as tears dripped down my cheeks.  Just as I finished messing myself, I felt the uncontrollable warmth in the front of my diaper as I started to wet.  I wasn't even thinking about it.  I didn't even care.  I was just so embarrassed... I just wanted to be changed...

"Oh no," Betsy said with mock concern. "Is Jackie right?  Did you have an acci-- oh!  Oh you surely did." Betsy waved her hand in front of her nose.

"It's okay, Little Luvs, it's perfectly normal and natural and healthy, you don't have to worry about a thing. Do you want me to help get your toy in the cart? Betsy did promise it to you, didn't she?" When I looked up at Betsy, she was frowning; there was no fucking way that Abe was going to be happy about such an expense, and it was my little revenge on that cunt. Oh my gosh Leona smelled horrific. "Come on, let's stand up, don't worry, accidents happen."

"Especially for smelly little infants like you, Baby Luvs." Betsy felt the need to interject, sourly, waving her hand still. "Maybe I should let one of the staff members know..."

"No!" I looked up at Betsy and blushed fiercely as the camera panned over me. "I... I'm otay..." I wiped my tears away and stood up on my feet, feeling the unnatural shift in my diaper as my mess was pulled down between my legs.  I peeked through the aisles at the woman at the register, who seemed to be investigating our side of the store.  I bit my bottom lip.

"C-can we go now, pwease?"

"Of course, just get in your stroller."

I stared up at the woman with wide eyes.  She... she had to be kidding...

"Come on, Baby Luvs." There was something humiliating about the stroller, too; a little cut out in the back where a camera was fixed up, a tiny little Go Pro, that was going to capture the moment her messy padded ass sat down and made contact, the way it moved and smooshed, up until she was in position.

I didn't care about the toys.  I didn't care about anything right now.  I just wanted to get out of this stupid mall and out of this stupid diaper!  We went up the counter and the checkout clerk made a double take at me.  I pushed the dress down between my legs and looked shyly at my feet.

"That'll be $245.58," she told Betsy, who pulled a card out of her purse with a deep sigh.  I watched as the cashier sniffed the air, looking around curiously.  My cheeks burned red.

“I’m sorry about that," The clerk offered, trying to ignore the very obvious sight of an adult girl in a stroller, "I think there must have been a skunk outside." Oh bless her. Betsy, though, she was the opposite of a blessing.

"Oh goodness me, no, Im afraid my oversized baby girl here has just had an accident in her pampers. I do apologize, but you know how girls her age can be." She pulled back the sun guard on the stroller to make sure Leona couldn't hide. "Thank the nice lady before we go, Baby Luvs, and apologize to her for making her store all stinky.”

I sunk as far back in the stroller as I could and felt fresh tears in my eyes.  I wanted to leave... I wanted to change...

"S-sorry," I muttered quietly.  But the clerk was completely taken-aback.

"Um... here's your receipt..."

She gave Betsy the slip of paper and went to finish some stocking.  I rubbed the water from my eyes as Betsy took me back into the main mall.  It was over, I reminded myself.  It was all over... except it wasn't.  Just before the exit, Betsy turned the stroller into the restroom area.  I looked up at her with awe.  What was she...

"Let's get you changed, my little baby."

I was hanging back a little bit, not because I was embarrassed or anything, but because I felt like I couldn't do anything to help her. But when I heard Betsy say that, I did pipe in.

"Well, the car is the other way, Betsy."

"That's Miss Betsy to you, Jackie, and I'm certainly not taking a little stinker like Baby Luvs in the car without being changed. We're going to make a quick stop by the Baby Change Room and get her cleaned up."

What. WHAT.

Betsy picked me up out of the stroller and plopped my messy behind down on her forearm, holding me against her hip.  She carried me into the women's changing room, where the cameraman couldn't follow.  Jackie hesitated and stayed behind.  Finally, we were alone.

"Th-there's no cameras... p-please let me change myself..."

"Oh no no no, see my lovely, Abe Scott has wasted too much potential on you already. There're sites you know, places to cater to Little Fetishism, but they always draw the line somewhere. And my research shows how much money there is in messing - that thin line between Little and the more extreme side of things. By the time this week is finished, this is going to be your specialty. Messing. Messing in private, in public, on accident, on purpose... well... on purpose only until you lose control. Abe's next video series is going to be on Training Incontinence, and you're going to be the star of the tutorials. So you should get used to this experience, being a baby, being smelly, being changed... because this is your future, Leona. And you're going to be so rich." She plopped her down on the fold down changing table, which miraculously held her.

"No!" I kicked and hit Betsy until she set me on my messy tush on top of the baby's changing table.  I shuddered at the sensation and blushed furiously. "I... I'm an actress... n-not a baby... a-and you're just some h-hired work... y-you don't know anything..." Incontinent?  Messing?  I would never!  This was just a job!

"Oh, and how many other actresses are sitting in public changing rooms in their own mess, darling?" Betsy smirked and put her hand on the girl’s cheek. "You're not just an actress, Leona, you love this. There are parts of it you don't love yet, but you will, and anything you don't love by the end... well, money talks in a big way to our passions. Now, are you going to keep up this fuss, or are you ready to be changed? If you'd like to sit in your mess all the way home... you know... get used to it, come to appreciate it, love it, need it... well, I suppose that's okay too."

I opened my mouth to say something, but no words came out.  My lip quivered and I gave very little resistance as Betsy laid me down on the little changing table.  I was too big for it and my legs hung off the end, making it that much worse.  I closed my eyes tight and tried to shake off her words.  I... I wasn't a baby... I was an actress.  Right...?  Right...?

"Oh, you decided not to? Not to worry, there'll be plenty of time for you to appreciate this." She untaped the diaper while she talked. “Your little crush out there already seems to be quite into it; the way she dived on you when you made your mess, held you close? Such a sweetheart, and ever so transparent." The wipes were cold, and the coldness peeled away the warmth of her mess, cleaned her skin and her sensations, left only the heavy scent in the air.

"I dun have a crush on Jackie," I muttered, but I hardly believed myself when I said it.  So what if I liked Jackie?  So what if Jackie liked... this?  That didn't mean I liked this!  I felt the diaper slip out under my bottom and the smell started to disappear.  Betsy unfolded a fresh diaper from the diaper bag - a white one with baby blocks from one of our suppliers - and slid it under my butt.  I thought the worst was over, until I heard a toilet flush.  Betsy and I both froze.

The girl that came out of the stall was young - maybe in her twenties. A cute goth look to her hairstyle, too much eyeliner, and a cheeky smile. She didn't pretend not to notice the pair, in-fact, she did quite the opposite.

"So you do ABDL video stuff? That's cool, what's your site? Do I get free access for meeting you in person?" Then. "Wait, are you filming right now, in here? Where's the camera?" She got on her tiptoes and looked around the corners of the bathroom, pouting with a little frump.

"Well, whatever. You're really cute, huh? You're the baby and you're the Mommy? My ex-girlfriend was into this stuff, got me into it." The fact neither Leona or Betsy had said anything in return to the girl who'd clearly heard their entire conversation didn't seem to deter her one bit from talking though.

"Alright well, I gotta go. Oh, what did you say your site was? You're so fucking real man, so genuine, not like those fake posers on all the sites I've been to." Wow…

Betsy snapped out of it first.  She gave a business card and the website address to the young woman, who basically skipped out of the bathroom with excitement.  The whole thing... it was so surreal.  So... unexpected.  When Betsy returned to finish taping on my diaper, I'd built up an ounce of confidence.  

I stuck out my tongue at her and said: "I told you I was a good actress."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like & Comment!  Please also consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^ 

• Like 4