LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

35 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Aaaaaaaaand we're on page 2!

@HyperShark what do you think of that?

Very good! I think this is the story that is next on my S&P reading list.

Seeing the banner I made is nice though. :) It was almost the last act of my old powersupply before it died (may it rest in peace.)

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

THATS A COOKIE YOU DORK!

THOSE ARE MOST DEFINITELY CRACKERS YOU CANNOT FOOL ME!!!!

(Unless it somehow looks different on your computer than it does on my phone in which case that's a kinda scary prospect. O_O)

Chapter Eleven:

Betsy carried me into the hotel, with my diaper pressed firmly to her hip.  After the incident, the rest of the day felt like a blur.  Whenever I tried to move past it, I couldn't help but think about it.  And when I thought about it, I felt myself slip further away.  Was I really such a baby now?  Wasn't I an actress?  I put my face into Betsy's shoulder and tried not to think at all.  It was easier if I didn't think...

There'd been some changes since we were here last; the crib was still there, dressed up against the door wall, framed in petty curtains, and the bed was where I remembered it being... only it was a twin now, and not a full size. How had they done that? Was this the same room? How did Abe convince the hotel to swap out the bed? And more importantly, why? There was something new, though, something I didn't expect to see - an adult sized changing table, stocked on left and right with diapers in different designs and colors, little holsters holding baby powder and oil, lotions and accessories, and a large colored plastic ring with at least a dozen pacifiers hanging from it like a keychain.

"Here we are, Baby Luvs.”

The film crew followed Betsy with the Baby who'd been Leona, catching every detail as she was sat down on the changing table.  They missed nothing about the scene as Betsy checked Leona’s only recently changed diaper, as though the adult would have had an accident in the past hour.

Betsy pushed me down on my back and stuck a finger in the leg-band of my diaper to feel the soft, dry padding.  I didn't slap her or push her away.  I just let it happen.  Like I was proud.  Proud to be dry, and proud to have proven I wasn't a baby!  Even if I was having my diaper checked on camera...

"There's a good girl, nice and dry for now so you'll be nice and wet for Mommy by morning now, won't you?"

Then, like this was some big joke, she looked at the camera and winked, “Maybe even more than wet, as you all now know."

I wanted to throttle her. I didn't get the chance, though, because once the cameras went off, she left. She left with Leona up on the changing table, me sitting on the bed, and a lot to discuss.

"Are you okay?"

"Fine," I muttered, struggling to sit up in the thick pink diaper.  I wasn't wearing pants - Betsy didn't think it was necessary.  Fighting her was too much work.  I slid off the changing table and looked down at the t-shirt, stained with baby food and sweat. "I'm going to shower..." I really, really, really needed it.

"Are you allowed to?" Which was a worthwhile question, because last night she certainly wasn't allowed to do anything of the sort. Admittedly, this time there were diapers in the room, plenty of supplies to replace what she was wearing.  But at the same time there were complications - I had to take amateur video of her, and if in the morning she was wearing a different diaper to the one she was in now, they'd know anyway.

"I don't care!" I said sharply and slammed the bathroom door behind me.  I didn't even have to pee, but I ripped off the diaper and sat on the toilet all the same, acting like I might.  I just... I just needed something grown up.  But no matter how long I sat there, it didn't make up for what I'd done earlier.  I stripped myself of the dirty shirt and climbed into the hot shower.  I just needed to relax.

I didn't know what to do. On the one hand, this was a job. Just a job and nothing else, and she was just a model, and I was already crossing the line on professionalism. But whatever I felt for her... whatever fucked up little sentiment it was, be it lust, longing, love, maternity, I couldn't exactly ignore it. So while she showered, I went downstairs to the lobby and ordered food to bring up to the room. Maybe eating like an adult would cheer her up.

I wrapped the towel tight around my perky breasts and stepped out into the hotel room, between the crib and the small dining table with only two chairs.  Jackie was sitting on the far one, eating a little box of take out.  Across from her, by the other seat, was another box.  I snatched it up and walked over to the edge of the twin-sized bed and ate alone.

I shouldn't have said anything, because I knew she was riled up still, but I'd spent a lot of money on this meal and the gesture besides. "Oh yeah, you're welcome Leona, oh no don't worry about it, I don't mind helping out a friend, especially when everyone around her obviously treats her like she doesn’t deserve a voice.” Snarky didn't even begin to describe my tone.

"We aren't friends," I said sharply and shoved another chunk of chicken in my mouth.  We were work friends at best.  Acquaintances.  She took pictures of me and I posed in diapers.  Symbiotic relationship.  I didn't even want her here.

"I guess if we're not friends, then I'm just what Abe hired me to be at night - a babysitter." I snapped a picture of her right there, scowling in her towel. "And if that's the case, then things are going to be a little different around her young lady."
I was no Betsy, but I did have a pretty good firm tone from growing up in a big household. And that tone carried extremely well as I got up from the table and approached her on the bed.

Young lady?  I looked up at her nervously and pulled the towel tighter over my chest. "I'm not a baby, Jackie." Unlike my employer, I knew her name, even if I didn't say it often. "And I don't need you here.  I'll make sure I'm dressed properly for tomorrow," I said with harsh cynicism.  I was never so bothered by my work, not really.  But today... a blush touched my cheeks.

Like her words didn't mean anything, I took the food from her hands - the box and the chopsticks - and set them down on the side table of the bed. "I'm the babysitter, which makes you the baby, Baby Luvs." Ugh I hated that name. Where was this even coming from? "Unless you'd prefer to be friends?" Tone drop. Happy smile. And I kissed her on the forehead. Was she blushing?

“Listen.  I’m not Betsy, I'm not going to like... force you to do stuff, or embarrass you, that's not me. But you know we could use these nights together like aftercare? I could give you a bath, and brush your hair, and we could watch TV together. You know, soft stuff, to help you recover for the next day?"

I pulled away from her and crossed my arms over my chest, looking down at my bare feet, an inch or two off the carpet as I sat on the edge of the bed.  I really was small... "I dun need a babysitter," I said more to myself than to Jackie.  Maybe... trying to convince myself.

"Then we'll be friends?" Jackie asked.  

Begrudgingly, I nodded my head.  Better than the alternative.

I put my hand to her chin, guided her eyes to meet mine, and smiled softly. Wow was she ever beautiful. "Then let me take care of my friend, okay? Let me help you get ready for bed, and once you're dressed, I can put your hair in braids to stop it tangling when you sleep.  And while I'm doing that you can finish eating dinner and watch TV? Right here on the bed, okay, me and you?" I mean, my dinner would go cold, but I'd ate a lot when she was in the shower. And I was very good at justifying things to myself.

"...whatever," I muttered, but it was as much of a concession as Jackie would get.  She got up and went to the hotel closet, only to find it empty.  But on the changing table, to the left of the diapers, was a small stack of onesies, the sort that snapped between your legs.  I'd noticed them earlier, but I didn't say anything.  I'd rather be naked than wear that stupid stuff right now!

With a sigh I approached the changing table, looking for something of a middle ground, something to show that I was different. But there were only the sorts of clothes Betsy would dress her in, only the sorts of embarrassing things a baby would wear. Only the things that made me tingle in places I didn't want to. Fuck. If I couldn't pick something different, I'd just act different. I snatched up a mint green onesie, and a diaper to boot, even though I'd never had any experience with either, and came back to the bed. "Alright you little cutiepop, lay down, let's get this over with and I'll show you how my Mom used to do my hair when I was younger, alright? You'll love it, I promise."

"I'm not wearing it," I said flatly.  I'd already made up my mind.  Tomorrow, I was going to have a serious talk with Abe.  He crossed a line today.  And if he wanted me to keep wearing these stupid diapers for his stupid website, he was going to treat me right!  Until I spoke to him, I wouldn't wear another diaper.

I had a lot of logic, like how the snaps on that onesie would be utterly awful against her body without anything between them and her, or about how Betsy would be mad, or about how she wet the bed last night. What I said, though, was none of that. "You wouldn't wear it, not even for me?" Batted lashes. Wow, was I doing this? "I just always thought you were so cute, Leona, diapers and all.”

I looked at her from the corner of my eye.  Was she being serious?  She was acting like an idiot.  But...

"I'm not a baby," I muttered.

"But if you break the rules, and I don't enforce them, I'm the one that gets in trouble you know."

I.. didn't think about that…

"This has nothing to do with you."

“Maybe Abe will find another photographer, or he'll have Betsy babysit at night?" I let that sink in. "And I don't know about you, Leona, but I had a great time in the park, and I wouldn't want my friend to be left with someone awful like that." I motioned for her to lay down.

...Betsy at night?  I felt my hair stand on end and swallowed hard.  Betsy for five more days... I bit hard on my lip and looked at my feet.

"W-well... I... I guess..." I didn't want to wear the stupid diaper though!  I reached to take it out of her hands and she pulled it away.  I pouted.

"What?  I can do it on my own... I've done it a thousand times." Before Betsy, no one changed my diapers on set.  I took care of it myself.

"I should learn how to do it, though. I mean if I'm going to stay with you at night, if I learn how to do it, then Betsy won't need to change you in the mornings, right?" It was circular logic, and I knew it, but she was blushing and receded into herself and her voice was soft, so maybe I'd get away with it.

"...but..." I looked down at my body, still clad in the damp towel, and played with my fingers in front of me.  This felt... weird.  I thought we were friends, and she wasn't my babysitter, but here she was diapering me?  Before I could think of a way to argue, though, Jackie gently pushed me backwards onto the bed.  I looked up at the ceiling nervously.

"I don't like this," I muttered.

"New experiences can be scary, don't worry." Like she had anything to worry about compared to me, though! "Talk me through it, okay?" And then, I whispered. "Maybe with your thumb in your mouth because you're so stinkin' cute like that.  It might make me feel less afraid of messing this up."

I gave her a sharp glare, but she laughed it off.  Jeeze, she was irritating sometimes... "Just don't be a pervert or whatever and stare at my cunt, alright?" But despite the very grown up words, I felt no less a child being diapered.  She took off the towel and I lifted my butt.

"The side with the tapes goes down first..."

Alright, I could do that! Just like origami, really, except instead of making a swan I was... yeah, okay, nothing like origami. But I got her positioned on the padded inside, got things lined up, and did my best to keep my eyes away from her nudity (although I did wonder if she shaved or waxed or just never had any hair below her waist.. ugh, don't think about that!) Phew. What next? You can do this, Jackie!

Unlike Betsy who kept a stern face, who said mocking things, who lifted her ass and moved her around by force, I was everything the contrary. I asked her to move her butt. I smiled genuinely, maybe to put her at ease or maybe I was just proud of myself. And I told her how much help she was being.

"Powder..." I always used baby powder, but now it was a necessity.  I would wet this diaper too, sometime tomorrow morning.  Ugh, I already detested it!  

"And put that tape here, and this one here..." I would have been more embarrassed if she was any good at this.  Honestly, her ineptitude made me feel a whole lot less incompetent.

“Like that?”

“Yep, that's it." A nice, warm, dry diaper was firmly taped around my waist.  I had basically done it myself, but... well, I guess Jackie did an alright job.  And I was sort of happy she helped.  Just a little.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Yay! The story continues! I have absolutely no idea where this is going at all! ?

:lol:

Chapter Twelve:

For an hour or so I tried to sleep beside Jackie, but the twin sized bed was just too small and I was a little too restless.  I would roll over onto my side, then onto my stomach, crinkling with every movement, until we both gave up.  Jackie helped me into the crib and I held my stuffed elephant tight to my chest.  Looking up at her, outside the crib bars, at her bright, sleepy smile... I thought maybe this was what babies felt when they looked up at their moms.  It was... a nice feeling.  But before I could give it any more thought, I'd drifted off to sleep.  It had been a long day.

"Now this just won't do, will it?"

I'd woken up to the sounds of that awful woman’s voice and her narration to the camera, chiding Leona over... something?

"Have a close look here everybody, see how awful the tapes are aligned? Why it's any wonder she didn't leak right on through the night. That's a bad girl, Baby Luvs, we're just going to have to punish you for changing your own diaper."

I sat up in bed and yawned, rubbing my eyes and watching what was happening. Would it be a diplomatic incident if I killed this poor excuse for a British Nanny? She was simply awful.

I kicked at the woman's hand as it came near my diaper, but she took me by the ankles and flipped me over so she could examine the dry padding between my legs.

"Tsk tsk..."

I sleepily fumbled to my feet, but Betsy didn't give me time before picking me up and setting me on her hip.  

"Not now," I wiggled, struggling to get down. "I need coffee."

"Sometimes," Betsy began, talking to the camera, narrating her charge’s condition, “little Baby Luvs here forgets who she is, sometimes when she first wakes up, she slips back into the role of that bratty and stressful college girl she once was. She's better now, though, aren't you Baby Luvs?" Betsy pinched the back of her thigh, just out of frame of the camera, and smiled saccharine sweet.

She pinched my skin, just below the leg band of my diaper, and I winced.  I looked at Betsy, at the camera, and at the bed where Jackie was sitting in her pajamas with messy hair.

"Y-yeah... I all better..." I mumbled.  Five more days, I reminded myself, and I wouldn't ever have to see this horrible woman again.

"That's what I thought; you must try to stay ahead of things like that, though, Baby Luvs, because your adorning fans deserve the best of you." Especially for the pricing that Abe had discussed with Betsy over wine last night - a premium buy once package buried under per view charges for individual scenes, and then different tiers on top of that. Betsy had been quite impressed, although with the sponsors arriving in the next hour to upgrade the hotel room again, she scarcely had the time to focus on that. "Up you get, little one, dry for now but not for long~"

After we got our room key on that first day, Betsy and I always went in the side-door of the hotel.  We never bumped into anyone or shared an elevator with a stranger.  In and out.  Simple.  She buckled me in the children’s carseat in the back seat, dressed in only my diaper and onesie, but I wasn't feeling it today.  I hadn't had coffee since Sunday and I was still upset about the day before.  When I got to work, I'd have a serious talk with Abe.

"Baby Luvs, welcome home." Betsy deposited the girl in her made up nursery studio, right there on her diapered butt, and went to confer with Abe over the schedule for the day. Bottle feeding. Storybook. Solid food feeding. Lap bounces. Diaper usage. Then nap time. Change would come after the nap, because it would be a more erotic thing for the audience to think of this helpless baby not even being changed immediately. Then lunch break.

"Doing alright?" Jackie asked me, as she played with her camera.  She looked good for getting ready in five minutes.

"Fucking splendid," I said sourly and got to my feet.  First order of business: coffee.  But no one had put the coffee on that morning.  I groaned and went through the motions of making a pot, and while it was brewing, I went to Abe's office.

"Baby! Long time no see; this shooting schedule's keeping you busy, eh? Busy like a worker bee, only you're the queen, Baby, the Queen Bee and instead of making honey, Baby, you make money, which might sound the same but its oh so much sweeter, sweeter than honey or sugar or success itself." He kicked back against his desk, leaned in his chair, put his feet up, and inhaled from his fat, stubby, cigar.

I walked over and took the cigar out of his mouth and smushed it into the ashtray on his desk.  All the shame and humiliation of yesterday had converted to anger.

"What.  The.  Fuck.  Is your problem?!  Huh?!  How dare you let that bitch do that to me!"

"Baby, be reasonable here.  That woman is making us both very wealthy people and all you gotta do is literally nothing, how hard is that, Baby?" He would have been more annoyed, usually, but obviously he'd been thinking about money when he was so rudely interrupted and that always seemed to leave him in a pretty good mood.

"Nothing?  NOTHING?!  I am acting my ass off out there!  Do you think this is fun or something?!  Why don't you go out there and shit your pants, you ugly hack!" I slammed my hands down on his desk.  I was so... so angry!  It was unbelievable!  But a short girl yelling in a diaper and a onesie... well, it wasn't very intimidating.

"Because thousands of perverts with one hand in their wallet and one hand in their pants don't want to see me acting like a helpless little baby, Leona." Leona. He called her Leona. Which was a serious thing; he never did that. More serious still was the fact he stood up, something the portly man rarely ever did unless he was going somewhere or otherwise to drive a point home. "Need I remind you, I'm paying you exactly what you asked for?"

"That was under different conditions!  I said I'd wet myself, but not-"

"Then I'll double it."

I blinked.  What?

"...you'll..."

"Double it.  Not to mention your equity."

...how much money was this making him, exactly?  He couldn't afford that...

"I... I don't want to do that again..."

"You'll do it again, Baby, you'll do it again today and twice on some days. And by the time the project is done, you'll do it whenever and wherever because you'll realize that for doing nothing at all, you're going to be making yourself a very rich little girl." He pulled down on the edges of his vest and flicked open his cigar tin from the tables surface, using his stubby fingers to pick up a new stogie along with his cutter.

He shut the door behind me and I stood shyly against the wall.  It was so much money... but even the thought... I bit my lip and looked down at my frilly socks.  Nothing at all.  I didn't do nothing!  I acted!  I was a good actress, I thought...

"She seemed upset, Abe." I was polishing the lens on my camera, sipping coffee from the pot that Leona had put on, and the stout man chewed on his cigar with a big grin.

"Everybody has a price, Jamie, money is the only true thing worth worshipping in this world, that's what I always say. She'll shit her pants on command and dance to my tune, and by the time this is done she won't remember being an adult anyway, that's what I think."

Far be it from me to think the worst of people, or to think that he could possibly have been being sinister on purpose... but I couldn't help but consider it. Was this... an investment? Was he hoping that after this week, he'd just go back to paying her what he used to and she'd do all of this freely?

"She's a Baby, that's right there in her name, Baby Luvs. She's a baby and she loves it."

Whatever punishment Betsy talked up that morning didn’t come up again.  She fed me a bottle and let me play with blocks.  She read me a story and made me a plate of chicken nuggets for lunch.  This part was so easy - almost natural.  Being a little girl.  Smiling for the camera.  Talking in baby talk and letting adults do things for me.  After eating my chicken nuggets, my hands were covered in ketchup.

"Mommy," I whined and held my hands out to Betsy, who rolled her eyes and promptly cleaned them off.  Maybe Abe was right... maybe my job was easier than I thought.

I watched that woman like a hawk when she prepared the bottle, when she prepared the meal later in the morning; I wasn't going to let her go off-script and fuck with Leona again, because... because why, Jackie? Because you're going native and you have this weird lesbian crush on a girl because she dresses and acts like an infant? I clicked a few photos and did my damnedest to ignore myself.

"And what is your favorite coloring book, Baby Luvs? Maybe some of your fans might want to buy your coloring, which one is your favorite?"

Listening to Betsy talk just made me so mad.

"Ummm I like dis one, 'cuz it's got ponies, 'an I wuv My Little Pony, an I like dis one 'cuz it's got bunnies and..." I got distracted halfway through showing my coloring books to the camera and grabbed a crayon.  

I was taking everything too seriously.  I was making a crazy amount of money and all I had to do was act like a baby.  I could really do whatever I wanted, as long as it was something a baby would do.  Well, I wanted to color.  So that's what I would do.

I didn't get it. I didn't get how she could have been so angry before and so serene now. Abe was pleased, chewing his cigar. Betsy was pleased, gently bouncing the girl on her lap. Leona seemed pleased, babbling about her pictures, then messily coloring one in with crayon. Was I the only one upset here? Well. Abe's assistant over at her desk in the corner, running numbers and muttering angrily to herself. I looked back at Leona, a giggling choir of happiness coming from her lips, and instantly I felt warm. Click. So stinking cute…

• Like 1

Chapter Thirteen:

My profession was, in most aspects, innocent.  Diapers.  Baby bottles.  Pacifiers.  Not the sort of stuff you find on a porn site.  But I knew what I'd signed up for: I wasn't naive.  Many cameras and many subscribers had seen my naked body, either in the middle of a diaper change or just when I walked around topless.  

So when Betsy took the onesie off to check my diaper and decided to keep it off until I was wet, I wasn't at all phased.  I curled up in my pile of stuffed animals, wearing only a thick white diaper, and played with my toes.  All afternoon, I'd had to pee.  But now, legs spread wide and tiny breasts on display, I finally let go.

Betsy noticed things. She noticed, for example, that Baby Luvs no longer made a fuss when she needed to wet herself. That in a few short days, she'd become normalized to the process, even though each time she did, it was simply a warm reminder of her true role in the world. Likewise, in time, over the days to come, she'd get used to messing herself, too, stepping deeper into the indulgent nature of infantile delight. And for a good percentage of fans, seeing her that way, seeing her acceptance... that was their money shot. For others, seeing her step down to new and deeper levels of childhood was what they wanted. Which was why instead of breaking for lunch at the usual time, Betsy had every intention of feeding Luvs hers in a whole new way.

The first feelings were odd.  Unnatural.  Then very warm.  The heat poured over my skin, toward my bottom, as the diaper turned a dull yellow.  It started to soak up my on-purpose accident.  The wetness was sapped away from my body, but the heat remained.  And relief of finally going, of being free of the constant pressure to run to the bathroom.  I'd worn diapers for years on this set, but a wet one... it was such a different experience.  I looked down shyly and blushed at the camera.

I managed to snap her face in a series of pictures, freeing myself of my lost thoughts in time to capture that full spectrum of emotion. Relief. Shame. Surprise. Enjoyment... contentment. It was amazing to me just how beautiful each and every one of her emotions were, how vivid, how precious. Why was I thought-gushing over a girl who just wet herself? Jesus. My parents would be so proud.

"Smile for me darling girl." I snapped the picture. The camera crew noticed and caught me in frame, and I whipped around to move my finger across my neck to signal them to cut it. I wasn't a part of this okay!

"If you don't want to be in the shot, you can't talk either.  It's a video, not one of your stills."

"Listen, I'm just used to--"

The cameraman and Jackie were still squabbling but I didn't really care.  I looked down past my breasts at the yellow diaper.  I'd finally finished, and the whole thing felt thicker and heavier.  Quietly, I pushed my fingers to the front of it.  For the camera, obviously.

Both of us stopped arguing the moment she did that. We both wanted to capture it, we both knew how precious and important it was... although to the cameraman, it was important to the client. For me it was important for other reasons. Betsy snatched her up a moment later though and hoisted her were behind in the crook of her arm.

"Let's get you some special lunch, little Baby Luvs."

On the one hand, her not acknowledging that Leona was wet seemed a wasted opportunity. But then, in reflection, babies were wet all the time. It simply wasn't special. Betsy played the audience like a fucking fiddle!

On her hip, with the wet diaper pushed between my legs, the differences in a wet and dry diaper were more apparent than ever.  My cheeks went crimson. "I... um... c-can I be changed, Mommy?  Pwease?" I was wet, after all.  That's how this worked!

"Oh, let me see." Betsy slipped her finger into the waistband of the diaper and considered for a moment, or pretended to, and shook her head. "Oh you silly girl, you're only a little bit soaked. Let's not waste diapers, little darling."

She was going to make her stay in her own pee? Betsy sat down on her chair and pulled Leona into her lap, or rather... across her lap, sort of? What the heck was she up to?

"...waste diapers?  But I'm wet," I muttered, looking at Betsy with outright confusion.  It wasn't wasted - it was used!  And with how much money I was making Abe, he could afford a few spare diapers, jeeze! "Pwease?" I tried again, in the most babyish voice I could muster.

Only Betsy seemed to have a grasp of what was going on, only her knowing smile concealed any sort of truth. And the truth was this: she unfastened buttons on her blue blouse, which strangely seemed to open up downward to expose her breast. And before she got the bra cup unattached, I realized - before Leona, it seemed - what was about to happen. Oh no.

"Shh, we'll talk about it after lunch."

And like she'd done it a thousand times before, Betsy pushed the girl’s lips to her breast, the nipple already oozing milk.

After two years of regular pacifier use, my instinct was to suck.  But less than a second later, my instinct was to shove her away.  The warm, sour drops touched my tongue and I winced at the taste.

"Ew, no!  No no no!  Lemme go!" But fighting Betsy was like fighting a bear.

"She sometimes makes a fuss, because I don't often reward her this way," Betsy explained to the camera, while with her hands she did two very strategic things - she pressed Leona’s head back to her bosom, and she pressed on the wet diaper while she spoke. "But for girls her age, for true little infants, diminished damsels, beautiful baby girls like Baby Luvs... this is really just a part of life. This reminds her, and you, her fans, that she'll never ever be an adult, because no adult could ever be breastfed and not become a baby for the rest of their years.”

I kicked and struggled, but with a hand between my legs, pushing firmly against the soaking wet diaper, and her nipple slipping past my lips again... her words drowned me.  I closed my eyes and tried to shake them off.  A baby... the rest of my years... and I remembered what Abe said.  Easy to do nothing.  I felt my muscles relax as I curled into her, melting against her chest, and starting to suck.

"There we are."

The camera took strategic angles, the way her lips met Betsy’s nipple, the way her throat moved as it swallowed, and then the bigger zoom out. I, conversely, had no fucking idea what to say, do, or even think. Betsy had no such problems.

"The powers of breastmilk have been known for a long time, and total regression is completely possible by being fed this way. Why, without me, Baby Luvs might one day have been a lawyer, or a doctor, or something else more suited to an adult. But as long as my milk fills her tummy, this is all she'll ever be. Our pretty little Baby Luvs, coloring with crayons, and helplessly reliant on grown ups. Isn't that right, honey?"

I shied into her chest and my eyes fluttered closed.  I'd never been with a girl.  Not sexually.  I'd never wanted to suck on some lady's boobs.  And here I was, in her lap, drinking, relaxing…  The milk was bitter and warm and totally not my thing, but the warmth of her skin against my lips... it was nothing like a pacifier.  Who ever thought a pacifier could replace this?  I could have fought and swore and thrashed and screamed.  But I didn't want to.  I was getting paid a lot of money to do nothing at all.  And... well... it wasn't that bad...

I forced myself to move, forced myself to do my job, even though this felt like a train-wreck, like something I shouldn't be looking at.

"If you're a good girl, Mommy will feed you like this again each day for your little movie, alright poppet?"

Her hand brushed back a strand of hair from Leona's face and I managed to get a picture of that. Click. Total contentment... no struggle. She had her eyes closed, her lips firmly latched, sucking like she belonged there. This complicated things in my head so much! Did I want her romantically? Did I want for Leona to suck on my tits too, and when she did, would it be as an adult intimacy thing? Or like this... weird... perversion? And more importantly, why was I so turned on by this whole thing? My thighs rubbed together idly as I took another picture.

"Mommy will put you down for your nap after this, and when you've been a good girl and made messies in your diaper, Mommy will change you too."

I expected her to throw a fit about that, and instead... she nodded. Was she even listening? Obviously not, right? She'd never have agreed to that, tit in her mouth or not!

Somewhere down the line, her nipple slipped away from my lips.  Had it been only a minute, or an hour?  I was half-asleep and dizzy.  Betsy was so comfortable when she held me like that, and I... I couldn't put two and two together.  For some reason, with her so close, with me suckling like that, I felt like I found something I was missing.  Intimacy?  I'd never really cared about anyone.  I never let anyone close to me, and even when I'd date someone, I always kept him at arm's length.  So when Betsy turned me over and put my lips to her other breast, I sucked without hesitation or worry.

Was it jealousy? Envy? Resentment? I felt something about what was happening, something that drove me to hate Betsy even more than I already did, something that made me despise her even more than the fact she'd been abusing my new friend.

As I snapped pictures, I began to understand some inkling of what it was: this was new to Leona. And she liked it. And it could have been me introducing her to it (although I had no idea how to just lactate on command) when we shared moments in the hotel room, and instead it was this snooty bitch. Why did I feel a sense of longing? Why did I even want to breastfeed an adult woman? I'd never been maternal, not in my entire life. Dammit... why now? What made Leona Whittaker special?

• Like 1

Chapter Fourteen:

Betsy covered my naked body - but for the very wet diaper - with a baby blanket with block letters.  She put a pacifier between my lips and I lamented the loss of the real thing.  But the exhaustion and dizzy comfort of the past half hour had me teetering on the edge of sleep.  When I woke up - hours later, with the blanket bunched up under me and showing the seat of my diaper - I had to pee.  But why make a big deal about it?  My job was easy, if I'd let it be.

I tried a lot of things to work through the way I felt after seeing what had happened, and by the time that Leona woke up I'd settled on professional distance. Or indifference. Same thing. I clicked photos that would work out to be some of the best of my career: photos of her face, of her smile, of her diaper and her playing with blocks and toys on the plush alphabet tiled floor. She was so purely childish, like the way she'd been out in the park.  That sense of oblivious happiness… if Betsy could make her feel that way, wasn't I just being selfish getting in the way? Usually, Leona would snap out of it when she was this deep into her Baby Luvs persona, but today she was enveloped. Purely and utterly Baby Luvs. All the indifference in the world couldn't make my chest flutter calm down when she offered a picture she drew to Betsy. To Mommy. When was this day going to be over…

On Sunday night, there was a crib in the hotel room.  On Monday, Abe had bought that changing table.  I wondered with idle curiosity what sort of surprises I had to expect tonight when I got to the hotel, but the only new furniture was an armchair.  Actually, it was the same armchair from the set at work: a rocking, soft beige, lazy-boy-looking thing.  But it was bigger - not quite big enough for two people, but maybe enough for one on another's lap.  Then I remembered how only earlier today I'd laid across Betsy's lap on that very chair with her breast to my mouth.  A blush washed over my cheeks.

"Now you make sure you're a good girl and when Mommy comes to pick you up, we'll make sure to give you some more feeding time."

Betsy didn't stay long. She dropped Leona off and posed for the camera like a politician, said a few enticing things, and left the two of us alone. I'd look at the chair, then look at Leona, then look away. Today she'd been fed from another human being. Betsy had made milk and put that inside of Leona, like some weird anchor to being Baby Luvs. It made sparking up an adult dialog... tricky.

"Was today fun? You looked pretty happy in some of the photos I took." Although... It was probably the last thing she wanted to discuss…

"Juss acting," I muttered, waddling over to the chair on the far side of the room and climbing into it.  Unlike before, there was a little plastic cover over both arms of the chair.  Each had pockets, fitted with spit rags, empty baby bottles, and a hairbrush.  The chair had only appeared on set on Sunday - without a Mommy, we had never needed one.  I wondered what we would use now.

"Well, you're a good actress, Baby Luvs." Alright Jackie, focus on this, focus on... us. Like there's an us. Ugh. Stop being so weird, Jackie! Don't be a pervert, don't be a weirdo, certainly don't... go sit in the chair with her, squeezing into the confined space, and then pull her up onto your lap. Don't do that!

See, I knew the logic. But I did it anyway.

And now I had Leona on my lap, now I could feel her wet diaper - clammy and used - against my bare thigh presented by the skirt I'd worn to work today. And if I knew Leona, there'd be fireworks.  She'd freak out, she'd get up and lecture me, tell me I was being stupid. But for this moment, I savored the closeness of my bad decision.

No cameras.  No movie.  Just Jackie and me.  But all the same, she came over and sat in the same chair, pulling me up onto her lap.  Betsy dressed me in a long shirt before leaving the studio, but it hardly did anything to cover the puffy white diaper - or rather, puffy yellow diaper, since the car ride over here took a little longer than I thought.  

I looked at her with annoyance and then... softened.  I played with my fingers quietly.

"You were really brave today." It had come from a place inside of me that I didn't know existed, a place where I realized there was a sense of maternity and I'd just never allowed myself to see it. My tone was concerned, soft, tender.  One of my hands separated strands of her hair that had become tangled during the day. I was everything Betsy wasn't. And while the words came out of nowhere, they felt... right.

"I"m really proud of you." Jealous as fuck - not of what she did, but that she did it with someone who wasn't me - but proud nonetheless.

"...yeah?" Her fingers ran through my hair and I felt myself melt into her lap.  She was proud?  Because I had done such a wonderful job at work?  That had to be it.  Because I was an amazing actress, and I made all this look easy.  I let it be easy.  I smiled a little and put my head against hers.

"Absolutely." As she leaned back against me, as she surrendered to the way I held her, let herself relax, I thought about how disgusted I should be. She was an adult and she'd pissed herself and I could feel the evidence of that my on my bare skin. So why wasn't I grossed out? Despite the logic, all I could feel was protective. I put one hand on her tummy, and then I kissed her ear and laughed a little bit. A happy laugh.

"I like this. I like you. You're a sweetheart, you know that?"

"Shuttup," I muttered, pushing her away.  Did she kiss me?  I mean, it was just on the side of my head, so it wasn't an actual kiss, but that was so much more affection than anyone had given me in... in years, maybe.  I wasn't really the touchy-feely type.  

I stumbled off her lap and looked down at the diaper between my legs. "...I should change," I said, more to myself than to her, but then I remembered last night, when she diapered me.  Another blush filled my cheeks.  Jeeze...

"That's probably a good idea." Otherwise you'll get a rash. That's what Betsy would say, right? Would she say it just to be taunting, or to make her feel diminished and warm? I didn't know how any of this worked!

"Alright, lay down on the changing table." I'd have said for her to lay down on the twin sized bed, but it seemed they'd taken that away this time and left me with a super uncomfortable looking fold up cot. How passive aggressive!

"Come on, up you get, and then we'll get something to eat - my treat." I spoke to her not like a baby, but more like I'd talk to one of my younger cousins - casually and cheerfully, without leaving room for her to argue.

"I can do it," I said quietly, folding my arms over my chest and pouting.  But Jackie got up from her place on the chair and went over to the changing table nonetheless, examining the different colors and styles of diapers.  

I bit my bottom lip and walked over to the small step stool, so I could climb onto the table without protest.  She'd changed me once before, but that was on the bed.  The changing table was so different... so much more infantile...

"There's a good girl." The praise wasn't humiliating, wasn't too diminishing, but it was undoubtably childish. I should have been filming this, I should have been documenting this moment!  But this was for me, dammit.  Not for Abe, not for the production. For me!

Well, this moment was for Leona, too. Not Baby Luvs, not a fictional version of this wonderful girl, but for Leona.

She laid on her back, she presented me a parents-eye view, and I realized how wet her diaper was. Betsy really needed to change her before dropping her off! Not that I minded, but it was her job.

Was I supposed to talk? Should I narrate this?

"Where do you wanna go for dinner, hunny?"

In the end, I talked, but I talked about anything but the diaper change. It seemed the most adult way to approach a childish thing.

"...go?"

"Yeah, well, we could go out for dinner.  It's been a while, hasn't it?"

She had already untaped the diaper and slid it out from underneath my bottom.  Diaper changes had always been second nature on set, but this wasn't on set.  This wasn't even being filmed!

"I'm not going out like this," I said sternly. "Absolutely not!"

But Jackie was a step ahead.

"Don't worry, I've got you covered."

Covered?  What did that mean?  I thought maybe I wouldn't have to wear a diaper at all, but she pulled the blue one with stars out from under the changing table.  Great, the thickest bedtime diaper I had...

I could have picked something smaller, I knew I could have. I tried to convince myself that I picked the thickest one because it would mean she'd fit into the borrowed clothing better - she was smaller than me, after all  - but to be honest, it was because I wanted to see her in it. I wanted to see her thighs unable to close; I wanted to hear the way it crinkled when she tried; I wanted to see her waddle when she tried to walk and need to hold my hand to keep balance. I bit my lip and forced a confident smile as I rubbed the powder into her privates.

The bloomers were hardly practical - the ones I wore under my dress when I took ballroom dancing classes two years ago - but they would more than conceal the diaper I was putting on her.  They were childish, but they were mine, so she couldn't say they were baby clothes! And she'd be in a dress anyway so.... whatever. Confidently, I tugged the diaper up between her legs, and proudly I taped it.  Symmetrically, too - it was a LOT easier on the changing table!

"There we go, much better, right?"

In a way, it wasn't better at all.  Some photographer girl had just changed me into a diaper on an adult-sized changing table in the middle of a hotel room that was quickly becoming my nursery.  And none of it was for the goddamn movie!  What was the point of any of this?  

But on the other hand, I had never truly appreciated dry diapers before this week.  Lying here, with the warm, soft diaper between my legs, and knowing a nice woman had put it on me... well, it was better than the alternative, at least.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Geez! I go away for a few hours and look at everything I miss! ?

I know right

Chapter Fifteen:

”Nobody can tell, I promise." Broken promise already - I could tell, but I was the one who'd dressed her. I was the one who put her in front of the mirror, in the pretty white dress that I'd worn to an alumni function a few years back, that had glassy lace around the hems, and looked more like something an angel might wear. I was the one who pulled the lavender and heather bloomers up her thighs, fought to get them over the diaper that was even bigger than I'd estimated, while she had her arms wrapped around my neck for support. It was the bloomers she was looking at right now, holding the hem of the dress up to her mirrored self. She didn't just look cute right now, she looked... ashamedly sexy. In a childish way. And I didn't know how to reconcile that. I pulled her hand away from the hem and let it drop and took control.

"Come on, it's getting late, let's go eat!" No opportunity given for argument - this was firm, confident, disturbingly aroused Jackie talking to waddling, diapered, strangely content Leona.

"Slow down, I can't keep up!" She pulled me by the hand down the hotel hallway toward the elevators.  But she was taller than me and didn't waddle.  Keeping pace with her was so difficult that, by the time we were in the elevator, I was already out of breath.  I didn't understand... why was I doing this?  We weren't on camera - if I didn't wear a diaper, no one would even know.

I was peppy, bright, and cheerful, and the warmth of that light shined on Leona even as she stood by me in the elevator. When had she held my hand? Or was I holding hers? I couldn't remember who grabbed for who, but both of us were looking at the union of fingers, and I used my other hand to prop her chin up to look me in the eye.

"If you don't say where you wanna eat, I'm going to pick, and I'm a pretentious photographer.  So if you're thinking chicken tendies and fries, you'd better pick the place." Because in my head, a part of her was a toddler, and toddlers ate simple food.

Her finger tilted my head up to her in the quiet loneliness of the elevator.  Tendies and fries?  I blushed and shook my head, letting go of her hand and crossing my arms over the silly white dress.

"Nuh uh!  I... I want pizza!" Was there even a pizza place nearby?  I didn't live on this end of town.

"There's a good girl." I let her chin go as the elevator pinged and I thought about whether or not we'd be taking an Uber to get there. The pizza place I liked was... two blocks south. It was warm out still, despite the time, and honestly I wanted to see her waddle. I wanted her to need to hold my hand. So...

"What do you want on your pizza?" I distracted her as we left the hotel lobby.

"Oh.  Um... I usually just get pepperoni?  Is that okay?"

The woman by the front desk looked up when we passed.  The one who had seen me in my diaper on our first night here.  Her eyes glued to me and I did my best not to waddle, but it was impossible with a diaper this thick.  When we finally made it out the automatic doors and started our way down the street, I let out a sigh of relief.

Oh she was so cute, she was so precious! She could have told me no at any time, and she didn’t. She could have let my hand go at any time, and she didn't. Was I reading too deep into this? Was I seeing things that weren't there?

"This way, doll." I led her by the hand down the street, walking too fast for her at first to get her flustered by her waddles, and then slowing down like I didn't realize.

"You look so pretty in that dress, Leona, you know that? Like a princess." I mused to her as we walked, as if dropping that in her headspace wasn't just a seed of blushes waiting to happen. Gosh I felt… like I wanted this. This dynamic. Her and I.

...a princess?  I looked up at her with a bit of surprise, but she wasn't even looking my way.  I waddled as quickly as I could behind Jackie as she led me down the street, past two street corners, and into a pizza parlor.  By the time we arrived, I was sore and tired and my thighs hurt from the way I had to swing my puffy bottom.  I was so out of breath, I could hardly talk the entire trip.

"Lets get a large, thin crus-" I was talking to the parlor girl, but Leona tugged on my top and pouted, and I smiled and ruffled her hair like she was an actual child.

"Sorry, a large stuffed crust, one half with pepperoni, and one half with mushrooms, peppers, and feta." I didn't even like stuffed crust.  "Oh, and two cokes." Uh…

"And we'll eat here,” I added at the end, while paying, because Leona looked exhausted. Like a toddler who insisted on walking because she was 'too old for a stroller' and was now regretting it, right? Fuck Jackie, where do you come up with this weird shit?

I sat on the bench and kicked my feet - which didn't even touch the floor - as I shoved the piece of pizza into my mouth.

"Real food is sooooo good..." Not that breastfeeding wasn't an interesting experience, but I hadn't had anything real to eat since last night!  Pizza really hit the spot.

I thought I was sticking it to Betsy. What I was doing was making sure that Leona had food in her belly - solid food - that would be used to humiliate her tomorrow. I didn't think that far ahead, though, I was a simple photographer.

"Both hands,” I reminded her as she almost spilled her glass bottle of coke, and she blushed in that way that was more of a confession than a humiliation.

"Those boys over there are so into you," I nodded to the table across the ways and leaned in close. "They think you're beautiful. Which you are. That's why it's a shame that you're all mine, huh?" I smirked and took a bite of my half of the pizza. Mine as in 'my responsibility'. Not 'my girlfriend'. Obviously.

Hers?  I bit my lip and looked down at my slice of pizza.  Here we were, the two of us, unlikely friends, out at ten at night getting dinner together.  And I was wearing a diaper...

"Jackie... why aren't you taking pictures?"

"Uhh... it doesn't seem appropriate right now."

"Well, then why am I still dressed like this if it's not for the movie?" She knew what I meant.  Dressed like this: not the dress, but what was under it.

"Because I think it's really darling, and I like it,” I answered, simply, and took a bite of my pizza even though answering had made me feel sick. "And it makes me happy, and I'm barely even allowed to talk at work, so I'm being selfish."

I could have lied to her. I could have said 'well, just in case' or 'to help you stay in character'. But all lies came out in the end, and maybe I thought saying it out loud would make it easier for me to figure out.

"Everybody else objectifies you. I like taking care of you."

"Oh..."

I sat quietly for a minute and looked down at the pizza with reserved detachment.  Things had been different today.  When I let go, when I stopped fighting, I felt... I felt almost like this baby stuff came naturally to me.  I had been doing it for years, though.  Shouldn't it come naturally?  

But today, Jackie and I went out to dinner and I wore a diaper.  I didn't even have to, but I did, without any real protest.  I wondered why.  But if Jackie liked it, wasn't that reason enough?  She thought I was cute, didn't she?  And she said it herself - she likes to take care of me.  I should let her.  After all, it's so easy.

"Well.  Okay.  I guess that's a good reason."

"There's my good girl." I got up from my chair enough to lean over the table, put one hand on the back of her head, and kissed her right on the forehead, then I sat back down before any thoughts of how foolish I was being could ruin the moment. And now the sleazy guys over back knew she was mine... er... she was with me... I mean, they knew… they knew she wasn't alone, okay!

"How's your pizza?" Normality. This was normal. We were normal.

She kissed me again.  Not on the side of the head, but on the top.  Her lips on the skin of my forehead.  When was the last time that had happened?  When my mother had done it, when I was very young?  Betsy had, I was pretty sure, but that was for the cameras.  This was for... for her.  Wow, I was blushing.

"I... y-yeah, it's really good.  Um... I think I'm full though." I ate two full pieces after all. "We can bring the rest back to the hotel?"

"That's a great idea, I'll get us a box." And that way, she could have breakfast in the morning before being subjected to the whims of Nurse Betsy.

I slid out from the table and fetched a box, but I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She sat with her legs askew, unable to close them at any time because of the diaper. She wore my bloomers, she wore my dress, she wore a look of happiness on her face that I'd never seen on Leona the entire short time I'd known her.

I got back to the table and boxed up our leftovers, then held out my hand for her to take. I wanted to be sure. I wanted to know that she wanted this as much as I did, I needed to be clear that it wasn't all in my head. She looked at my hand, and then up at my face, and then back at my hand... and took it. And I helped her to her feet like a parent should. Like a partner would. And I walked behind her on the way out of the parlor and back onto the street, hand in hand, making sure only I got to appreciate her funny little gait.

Jackie, are you falling for Leona Whittaker? No, I don't think so - falling implies something that hasn't happened yet. When she looked up at me on the street, eyes sparkling, not a care in the world... I knew right then that I'd fallen, past tense, completed, finished. I'd fallen for her. And fallen hard. Well fuck.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, babytom2 said:

Keep posting,get us back up to the current one!If I had the patience I'd color code what I have and finish the reposts,lol

Okay. ^_^ It's been a busy week but I have all day today to repost.  So hopefully I can get us a new chapter! (What chapter were we even on?  23?)