LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hallowe'en

dlsafrica

What did you do, if anything? Here, Hallowe'en is not big, but my best friend got me into it a little. Still, me getting into the spirit is like... but I try... 

Sadly though, my ideas were dashed because my only idea involved taking some decorations to our church group, an idea which wasn't supported by the group because of the intended activities for the evening. In fact, that was the first "clash of heads" I had with a lady friend I get along really well with. 

Anyhow, I got home and watched Haunter and Maggie, two Abigail Breslin movies in the horror genre (Haunter is kind of haunted house meets Groundhog Day, and Maggie is an unexpected zombie  apocolyse  virus movie. Horror is Abigail's best genre, in my opinion.

At my wife's insistence, I dressed as "Sweet Baby Linda", wearing my little pink ruffled 'sissy' dress and cloth diapers which my wife had dyed pink. The dress was short enough to show the bottom 1/3 of my diaper. She also pinned little pink satin bows in my hair. I also wore pink patent leather little girl shoes (in adult size) with pink ankle sox. Cute. I got lots of positive comments on my 'costume' both from the kids as well as from their parents. Halloween was a blast! I handed out treats to all the trick-or-treaters that came to our door, about 40 or 50 kids in all. I became Sweet Baby Linda in all her glory. I got so excited whenever the doorbell rang that I 'tinkled' in my diaper, but only little squirts each time. By the end of the evening I had a very soggy (and heavy) diaper. Wildest Halloween ever. So much fun.

I only had 7 trick or treaters, but I ggreeted them in my normal dress consisting of a disposable diaper covered with dinosaur rubber/vinyl pants, and a carz nursery print onesie. I had to throw on a pair of jeans and a hoodie cause it was a little too cold. Since I'm about blind, I couldn't tell any reactions people had, but I'm sure it caused double takes....