LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

As this is my first story, poorly written and unedited, I debated whether to post this or not. In the end, I decided to go ahead and post it. All criticism is appreciated. Thank you for reading, and, please, try to enjoy.

--

I was having serious doubts about this. It went against everything I tried to be. Everything that an independent Little should try to be. Mature, a word that usually described me, was not applicable here. A baby stared back at me from the standing mirror. My costume was infantile. A cutesy, poofy, pumpkin outfit. My legs were bare, as the costume acted more like a onesie. Matching booties adorned my feet. My hair, usually a bob cut, was done up in short pigtails. I looked, for all intents and purposes, like an adopted Little ready to go trick-or-treating with her Mommy.

That was the point, though. I wasn't really adopted, and my parents were still related to me by blood. I was ready to go trick-or-treating, however. Eighteen year olds didn't go trick-or-treating, though. Especially not eighteen year old, independent Littles. But, that wasn't to be the case this year. I wanted to do something festive for Halloween. I didn't want to go to some crazy party. I didn't want to watch horror movies at home, with my best friend, for the fourth year in a row. I didn't want to go to the school-sponsored dance. I did like candy, though.

When my best friend, Leah, suggested her silly, almost-demeaning idea, I was initially all for it. We couldn't trick-or-treat, because we were too old. Adopted Littles could go trick-or-treating. I was a Little, and Leah was an Amazon. If we went trick-or-treating, acting like an adopted Little and her Amazon, we could definitely get away with a haul of candy. And, we'd be going across town, to make sure that we wouldn't see anyone we knew. It made sense at the time. It made sense, until I put on the costume Leah picked out.

A pumpkin. At least it's more festive than a princess costume, or something else.

I had been prepared, but it was much more humiliating in person. The costume itself was bad enough. The babyish hairstyle was pushing it too. The worst part was the diaper, that she insisted I wear underneath the costume. I made a fuss about it. Letting my emotions get the better of me was something I didn't let happen often, but a diaper was too much. It had bad connotations to Littles, even in a country as progressive as ours. But, Leah calmed me down. To fool people, she said, the costume had to be really authentic. It did make sense. However, despite my apprehension, I did intend on making use of the costume. Candy was much more important than my pride.

"Where's your costume?" I stopped looking in the mirror, and turned to Leah, as she walked into the room. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, normal clothing.

"I'm wearing it. I'm a Mommy."

"Please. I thought you were supposed to be my babysitter?"

"Mommy sounds cuter, though."

"Leah, we're like the same age. No one's gonna believe you're my mommy."

"There's tons of 'Mommys' and cute Littles, who've fallen in love at our age, Giselle."

"I guess."

"Plus, no one's gonna care about me. How old I am, or what costume I'm wearing. All they're gonna care about is the cutie in the stroller. Now let's get going, we don't want to keep you up past your bedtime." She winked at me, before swiftly taking me into her arms.

"Bedtime? It's only five o'clock. I don't normally go to sleep until eleven."

"Cute, babied Littles usually go to bed at eight."

I rolled my eyes. This was already too much, and we hadn't even gotten out of the door. I really wanted to back out. I didn't mind her carrying me much, she's picked me up and carried me many times before. I did mind the teasing. The mature thing was not to react, though. I knew she didn't mean anything by it. I stayed silent as we moved towards the front door of her house.

"I feel like you're gonna go baby crazy." I said.

Leah shook her head. "I'm sorry for teasing you, Giselle. I promise I'm not catching baby fever or anything. Even if I was, I doubt I'd want my best friend." Even if she was, it'd be nonpermanent. It was hard to just snatch an unwilling Little in our country. It'd be embarassing, sure, especially with the position I put myself into, but nonpermanent. I took solace in her words, though.

"I slipped your phone into your diaper-bag."

It took me a second to register what she said, and another to spit out my question. "Diaper-bag?"

"Yes, adopted Littles have diaper-bags, right? If you're gonna pretend to be adopted, you need all the accessories."

"Where did you even get one?"

"Spare, from when my cousin stays over. Just like everything else."

"Everything else?"

"Yep. The diaper you're wearing, and the two in the bag, are hers. The stroller, pacifier and bottles too." That was a lot to process. I really hadn't thought about what tonight would entail. My lust of candy blinded me. She must've seen my reaction, as she just stood in the entranceway, waiting for my response.

"A stroller?" I finally eaked out.

"Yes. You don't espect me to carry you, a diaperbag, and your candy pail all night, do you?"

"I didn't expect any of it!" I didn't mean to yell, but I was getting flustered. It was getting too humiliating. Neither of us said anything for a moment. Quietly, I said. "I think I don't wanna go out."

"Aw, c'mon Giselle." She said. "I don't wanna force you or anything, but think about this. No one's gonna know it's you. We're going all the way across town. No one we go to school with lives over there. No one will find out. It's going to be embarassing, still, but think of all the candy. Think of how fun it'll be. Way more fun than staying at home watching B-rated horror movies, right?"

She was right, but-

"Candy. Halloween. Candy."

"I guess."

"Then it's settled." Leah bent down and picked up the diaperbag, with me in hand, and then left the house. I was worried about this part, due to the high chance of someone we knew seeing us, but I was in the car in seconds. She buckled me into the carseat, that was a permanent fixture of the backseat of her car. It was plain, black, and comfortable. A necessity for all Little passengers, she needed to have one in the car to drive me around. It got a lot of use. She picked me up and drove me home from school every day.

She placed the diaperbag on the floor, before getting into the driver's seat. The car started, the radio was turned on to some generic pop station, and we were off. Leah and I talked briefly about class, but her attention was focused on the road. Without a phone, I was got bored quickly. I wanted to worry more about tonight's events, but that wasn't exactly good conversation. For the twenty minutes it took to get across town, I listlessly stared out the window and hummed along to the radio.

By the time we were parked in a community center parking lot, my nervousness had increased. Butterflies weren't just fluttering but flinging themselves around in my stomach. Candy. Halloween. Festive. Repeated over and over again in my mind. Leah didn't immediately take me out of the car. Instead, the trunk was opened, and Leah got something out. I guessed that it was the stroller, as I hadn't seen it yet. After a moment, Leah walked to my door and opened it. I was unbuckled, picked up, and deposited in a pink monstrosity.

The canopy was bright pink. The tray in front of me was bright pink. The eight point harness was bright pink as well. The cushioning around me was a muted pink. From what I could tell, the rest of the device was the same shade of pink as the cushioning. The seat faced forward, making me unable to see Leah. It did make me visible to everyone we would pass by. Leah moved to the side of the stroller, and leaned down to talk to me.

"Are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

"Alright then, let's get trick-or-treating."

This neighborhood had a good number of trick-or-treaters. The parking lot was packed with cars, and there seemed to be some tents and booths set up in a section of it. I didn't know what they were for, and there wasn't a lot indicating their purpose. Lots of mothers, probably in their thirties or older, and lots of Littles. Some normal Amazonian children were running around, but not many. Most were probably accompanying their mothers and Little siblings. Leah pushed me towards a two-story, yellow house. Despite it not being dark yet, the porchlight was on. It didn't have much of a porch, with just two steps leading up to the door. She pushed the doorbell, and waited. Only a couple seconds went by before an older woman, probably in her mid-fifties, opened the door. She didn't say anything, but looked at me expectantly.

Leah looked down at me. "C'mon sweetie. I know you're shy, but you want some candy, don't you?"

It took me a second to register what she meant. I blushed, and said. "Trick-or-treat."

"That'sa girl." Leah held out the candy pail, which she must've been holding on to. The woman threw a few Amazon-sized pieces of candy in the bucket. "Now what do we say to the nice lady?"

"Thank you, Miss."

The lady responded with a "Happy Halloween" and we departed towards the next house. It went much the same way. Eventually, I got into the swing of things, and my candypail increasingly got filled with candy. The embarassment didn't fade, but I managed. We were doing something festive. We were getting candy doing it. I could deal with looking like a baby for a night. When we walked up to the fifteenth house, Leah stopped, which meant I stopped too.

"What's wrong, Leah?" I tried to look around, but the harness limited my movement and the canopy restricted my view. She leaned down to whisper to me.

"I don't want you to get upset, but I just remembered something that I wanted you to try." That didn't sound good.

"Yeah?"

"One second." She disappeared momentarily, and then came back into view. Next thing I knew, she was waving a pacifier in front of me.

"Oh no. No. What'd even be the point?" I asked.

"To make you look cuter? More candy, maybe? Look at it. It matches." She was right. It was a jack-o-lantern styled pacifier. Orange, green, with black eyes and a black mouth. I really didn't want to be sucking on a pacifier, though.

"Didn't you say it was your cousins?"

"Yep."

"Isn't it weird that it matches me?"

"Not really. She has a pacifier for every holiday. I picked the pumpkin costume out with this in mind, too." That was a good enough, excuse, but still. "Just try it. Cute Littles get more candy." She was right.

"If I didn't know better, I would swear you were easing me into this, trying to really turn me into your baby." I sighed. Another concern popped into my head.

"Isn't that unsanitary?"

"Don't worry. I washed it. You really think I'm that bad of a Mommy?" She smiled jokingly. I groaned. "Ok, ok. Babysitter." With no good excuses, I reluctantly accepted the pacifier into my mouth. I gave it a test suck, but it was kinda hard and uncomfortable. "Cute. Very authentic. Try to keep it in, ok?" Leah finally rolled me up to the house. It was the same style as the previous nine, but it was a different color. Blue, this time. A man opened the door.

"Trick-or-treat." I tried to say, but the pacifier muffled what I said. It came out sounding lispy and babyish.

The man dropped a few pieces of candy in the candypail. He smiled at me as I thanked him. "Is she yours?" He asked Leah. "You seem awfully young."

It took her a second to respond. Probably deciding what to say. "No, I'm just babysitting her, while her parents stay at home." I was glad she chose that answer, as I absolutely did not want to call my best friend "Mommy."

"Well, that's good for them to get some alone time. My wife's out with ours, right now. Anyway, I won't keep you guys. Have a Happy Halloween."

We returned the farewell, and then headed towards the next house. This repeated, until we did a full circuit of the block. By this point, the sun was getting low in the sky. We had been trick-or-treating for at least an hour. I wasn't even walking, but even I was getting a bit tired. Tired of being embarassed, but also tired of the repetition. Even Leah seemed to be lagging a little, even if it was barely noticeable. We stopped at the corner of the block.

"Do you want to rest for a minute?"

I let the pacifier drop from my mouth. "Yeah."

"Here." Leah audibly fiddled with the bag behind me. A baby-bottle was hung in front of me. "Something to drink. You have to be thirsty."

She was right. I was a bit thirsty. It was a huge bottle, though, and I doubted that I was that thirsty. I took it from Leah. Even both my hands didn't completely wrap around the bottle. I examined the bottle. A clear liquid was contained inside. Water, obviously. I put the nipple into my mouth. It was a struggle to get the water to flow through it. I had to tip my head back, and suck in a certain rythm. Even then, the bottle didn't drain very fast. It felt like an eternity to drink just half of the bottle.

I looked at Leah, who had sat down in front of the stroller to rest. I popped my lips from the bottle's nipple. "Are we about done?"

"Well, the candypail is only half-full." said Leah.

"Only half?" She nodded. We had been around only one block, but it felt like we were getting a lot of candy. I sorta wanted to call it good. We've had some festivity, and we got some candy. Then, I thought for a moment. Half of a pail full of Amazon-sized candy would be more than enough for me. Leah, on the other hand, wouldn't get hardly any candy. She'd be better off buying some at a convenience store. The whole idea was for us both to get a load of candy, and to do it in a festive manner. We'd have to keep going, then.

"Alright, let me finish drinking this, and then let's keep trick-or-treating." While I drank the other half of the bottle, Leah stood and grabbed something else out of diaperbag.

"Here, another bottle. Just in case you get thirsty later." She placed it next to me in the stroller, and took the other bottle once it had been emptied.

We then took off towards the next block. It was much like the first block. Same style of house, and same demographic. The affinity of Amazons for Littles made sure that our candypail was full by the time we visited every house. Embarassment was still a problem, but that might have contributed to our haul. Amazons love humiliated, embarassed Littles, after all. Either that, the Amazons of this neighborhood were just expectionally generous, or I forgot how fast candy accumulates when trick-or-treating. Despite taking only another hour, the moon replaced the sun by the time we had finished.

The bottle that Leah had left with me was empty. I had suckled on it inbetween houses. It was a lot of water, but it kept my mind focused on something other than the situation and candy. I was definitely not thirsty now. I had a slight urge to pee, but it could wait until I got back to Leah's house and out of this costume. We had been out here two hours, though, meaning it was probably around seven o'clock. Leah and I both normally ate around this time. We would probably be leaving soon, as there wasn't a whole lot of real food here.

"Do you want to visit the booths in the parking lot?" Leah asked.
"I was wondering what those were for?"

"The community center here holds a fair on Halloween, as well as other holidays." She said. "Do you want to go?"

"Not really. I was hoping we could get some food."

"They have food at the fair."

"Well-" My stomach audibly growled. Hunger was winning out over my other need.

"That settles it, then. Unless you really want to go somewhere else?"

I didn't. I didn't want to go to the fair either, but I could handle being humiliated for some food. There was no argument from me, as Leah pushed us towards the booths and tents. The small area of parking lot that made up the fairgrounds was packed with people. I could hardly see the booths and tents through the crowd. Leah seemed to know where to go, however. We eventually stopped at the end of a line. A delicious smell wafted through the air. The pressure on my bladder was increasing, but the idea of food took my mind off it. I definitely wanted whatever this booth was selling before we left.

By the time we got to the front of the line, I was starving. Even if it was, as I discovered, just generic fair-food. Leah ordered for both of us. A Little-sized corndog and some home-made chips in a basket for me, and an Amazon-sized version of the same thing for herself. She handed me both baskets to carry. Hers dwarfed mine. Holding on tight to both baskets, I felt Leah begin to push the stroller again. We moved towards the edge of the parking lot, and away from the fair. Leah stopped us in a grassy area by the road.

The food was delicious, as fair food usually is. It was greasy, hot, and filling. I scarfed mine down quickly. Leah was only half-way through her corndog and chips by the time my basket was empty. While basking in the afterglow of fullness, I remembered my other need. I had to pee, and I had to pee really bad. Littles have never been renowned for their bladder control, and I was no exception. When I had to pee bad, I had to go right then. I'd already held it for a few hours, which was a pretty big feat.

"Leah."

"Yeah?" She popped a chip into her mouth.

"I need to go to the bathroom."

She raised one of her eyebrows questioningly. "Why not just use your diaper? That's what it's there for."

"Leah!" I fidgeted. "This isn't a joke. I'm not a baby, I need a restroom." Despite being best friends for most of our lives, I don't think Leah had ever seen me this desparate. I was usually very careful about my toilet needs.

"And I'm not joking either. Wouldn't it be weird to see a Little, just seconds ago diapered, using the toilet?"

"No one would know! Please, Leah, take me to the restroom." I was getting really desparate.

"I'm sure someone would hear the tapes being ripped off. It's a crowded event, with one bathroom." I thought about it, and I guess she wasn't wrong. "It'd kinda defeat the whole point of this, if someone found out that you aren't an adopted Little."

I don't know if it was just that I agreed with her, or if my bladder just gave out. A warm, wet sensation spread across my privates and my butt. Tears welled up in my eyes, and my face turned to a deep shade of red. That was the most embarassing thing that had ever happened to me. Wearing a diaper already had bad enough connotations to most independent Littles, but basically being forced to use it too? I wanted to curl up and die. I wanted to be changed more, though.

"Leah," My voice was soft, and waivering. "I want out of this diaper, please."

"Alright, just one second." She popped the last of her food into her mouth, before grabbing my basket and putting it in hers. She held onto it, as she started to push the stroller towards the community center. The whole way there, I could feel the wet, slick feeling of my piss-filled diaper. I felt like everyone was staring at me. They knew what I'd done. They knew what I was, and what I felt like. A puny, dumb, babied Little. The curling up and dying almost sounded nicer than a change.

Leah deposited our trash in the trashcan outside of the community center's restrooms. She wheeled me into the restroom. I had expected it to be very crowded, but it seemed to be empty. I almost protested to her about earlier, but decided against it. There was no way she could've known, and, with the amount of people mulling around, even I assumed it was going to be crowded. Three stalls occupied the rightside of the room, while the left wall had two changing stations. Seemingly unconcerned for my wants, we headed towards the changing stations.

"Leah." I whined. "Take me to one of the stalls."

"No." I knew she already had some reason lined up to deny me privacy.

I sighed. "Why not?"

"If someone came in, it'd be suspicious."
"Of course. Fine." I acquiesced.

She unbuckled me and lifted me out of the stroller, before placing me on the changing table. In just seconds, she had me out of my pumpkin costume. I was now naked, except for my wet diaper and an undershirt, that I luckily decided to wear under the costume. While this bothered me, I didn't care too much. All I wanted was to be out of this diaper, and if I had to be nearly naked, then so be it. She placed the costume off to the side, before gently pushing me onto my back. Leah untaped the diaper, exposing my crotch to cold air. I wasn't particularly upset at Leah seeing me naked. We'd been nude around eachother before.

The diaper was slide out from under me, and Leah quickly got to work cleaning me up. I felt a lot better because of that. I did not feel any better, when the door to the restroom opened. A woman walked in, carrying a Little girl about my age and a diaperbag in her arms. The girl was dressed in a witch's costume. I was not very pleased that both of them were getting a great view of my naked bottom. My face turned the same shade of red from earlier. The woman carried her Little to the next changing table, and got to work. I couldn't see anything, unlike them, but I could hear her working. Leah began to get a new diaper out for me, when the woman spoke.

"Is she new?"

"I'm sorry?" Leah froze, leaving me with nothing on still.

"Was she just adopted?" The woman motioned towards me.

"Oh, uh, yes. She was just adopted a couple of weeks ago."

"I could tell. They're always so blushy when they're new." Leah nodded, still ignoring my bare form. "My Elodie was the same way at first. Is she yours?"

"No. I'm just babysitting." Leah started paying attention to me again, and a new diaper was slipped under me. I was quite thankful.

"That's awfully nice of you. Taking her out Trick-or-Treating, and letting Mommy and Daddy get some rest." Leah smiled in response, while she finished up. The woman must've noticed that Leah was done, as she then said. "Sorry to bother you two, dears. Happy Halloween, have a nice night." I was placed back into the stroller, and we left the restroom. It was late now. By my guess, it was around seven thirty. The crowds were dissipating, and the parking lot was much emptier.

"Ready to go home?"

"Of course."

It wasn't long before we were back at Leah's house, and I was out of that pumpkin costume. I was back in normal clothes, a simple t-shirt and jeans. A dumb, b-rated, horror movie played on the the television, as I unwound from the rather unpleasant night. The candpail was sat between me and Leah, and we both picked at it for the occasional piece of candy. Being in a constant state of embarassment was much more tiring than I would've though. As I popped an over-sized piece of candy into my mouth, I wondered if tonight was worth it. The candy was good, but we could've just bought some at the store. Then, we could've been watching a silly horror movie three hours earlier. It was festive, though. In the end, I decided it didn't matter. I was duped into doing it, by both Leah and myself, but I got some free candy in a festive manner. It was as happy of a Halloween as I could hope for.

• Like 9

Ooof brave girl willing to be able to go out like that surprised it didn't end badly and glad that she had a mostly fun Halloween.

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Ooof brave girl willing to be able to go out like that surprised it didn't end badly and glad that she had a mostly fun Halloween.

Hopefully it wasn't too unrealistic that candy and festivity would be such big motivators. Most people probably wouldn't go to such lengths. I'm not a big fan of bad endings, so I wanted to make a nice, happy ending. :) Thanks for the comment!

2 hours ago, Tableleg0 said:

This is really good!!! I really like how this story could work both as a one shot and as the beginning of a series. If it is a series, I’d happily read the second chapter!

Thank you! There are no intentions of turning this into a series. I gained a new found appreciation for writers, since the measly 4,212 words of this story took me a week and a half to write! There's no way I could keep even that up on a consistant basis.

1 hour ago, SGTbaby said:

Nice little fun story!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

9 hours ago, Sky Hooves said:

A great story and a nice change (no pun intended) to other Diaper Dimension stories. This time, with a happy ending for the little.

That was my intention, to make a nice and happy story. Thank you for reading!

• Like 1

This was really good and for a first attempt and unedited I thought you did an awesome job. I actually want to read more of it. I think that you could progress things and build on the Baby treatment of  Halloween and continue her regression. 

15 hours ago, CDfm said:

This was really good and for a first attempt and unedited I thought you did an awesome job. I actually want to read more of it. I think that you could progress things and build on the Baby treatment of  Halloween and continue her regression. 

Thank you! It means a lot that someone would want to read more. Maybe I'll do a sequel or continuation someday.