LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introducing your little side

abdlexplorer

If this is already on here, I'm sorry if I missed it in the boards!

My little is basically me when I was younger, based on a combination of of fuzzy memories and stories from my parents.

I'm a slightly bratty, and highly intelligent 6yr old who is potty and nighttime trained, but still wears pull-ups during the day because I get too distracted by games, shows, playing, etc. and either don't notice or don't want to stop what I'm doing and end up wetting. When I just didn't notice I get really upset and embarrassed to have anyone find out, and like to be comforted about it after. When I just let it happen I can get a little bratty about not wanting to admit I need a change.

I have really good vocabulary and conversation skills for a 6yr old, but can get really shy and drop into much younger speech patterns if I'm put on the spot or embarrassed. I usually try to please mommy and daddy, but I have a devilish streak and when I'm not looking to cuddle and play games, I sometimes pull little pranks and try to sneak snacks when I'm not allowed.

• 1 month later...

I'm a very fussy 18 month old with a full vocabulary that fluctuates from insisting I'm not a baby to acting entirely like one. I'm not potty trained in the slightest and I go from not wanting my diaper changed to being very cranky when I need one. I like being difficult, but a binky or a bottle will usually help mellow me out. 

• Like 1

I am a three year old who is fully capable of using the potty, but has no interest in potty training and wears diapers. I enjoy playing with toys, watching Dragon Tales, and snuggling with my stuffed animals.

• 3 weeks later...

My preference is 1 to 1.5 year old.  But I love when someone else is in control and makes me whatever age they want, infant (stay in place), baby (crawl), toddler (walk).  All diapered of course.  But obeying and fulfilling the role required by Mommy or the baby sitter is the desired age play I wish to be. 

Introducing my baby self would be very quiet, content, not a trouble maker.  Loves cuddling and attention, but does not scream or cry for it.  Mommy is omnipotent, the most important thing of our existence.  Everything else does not matter. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about 2, 2.5. If I'm on the upper side, I'm in Pull-Ups and want to use the big boy potty but still has accidents, but on the lower end, I'm a squirmy toddler who doesn't like his diaper being changed (because I can't play on the changing table!)

I'm still figuring out my little side - it just seems to come naturally and I'm not yet sure from where?  I'm guessing it's similar to how I was when I was about 2 or 3 given all of the behavioral similarities, including diapers providing me with a source of comfort.  I would say I'm potty trained but am comforted by and prefer to wear diapers, and I generally want to snuggle, play with toys and games, interact with or entertain my CG, or be a helper.  I really enjoy being given direction and structure as well.

One interesting aspect my little-space personality is that I'm quite a bit different from my normal adult personality.  A fun experiment is to take a personality test (like Myers-Briggs) in little space and compare it to your personality when not in little space.  My little space personality is literally the exact opposite of my adult personality in almost every way!  Heh.