LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ISO Two Stories

dltwist

Question

Hello! I was hoping the community could help me find two ABDL stories I've read in the past, but I have since had trouble finding again. Unfortunately I don't remember the titles, but I do know the plot for the most part.

The first is about a man who brings his wife to a regression hospital because she treats him very poorly. She gets very angry which confirms he is making the right choice. She gets stripped of her adulthood, given an enema and dressed as a baby and put into this little pod like thing in a nursery with a bunch of other adult women in the same situation. I vaguely remember there being a sequel and a niece comes to babysit her.

The second one i'm looking for I read several years ago. A man wanted to regress his wife. He went into a sex shop I believe to get some stuff to play with. He talked to the owner about what he wanted to do and the owner showed him this secret room with ageplay equipment like cribs, changing table, etc. The man was successful turning his wife into a baby again, and then the owner tricked the man and also turned the husband into a baby and took care of both of them. 

I apologize for the simplistic plots but any help would greatly be appreciated!

2 answers to this question

back a year or so ago. we had an issue and a very large number of stories became corrupt and had to be deleted. ( thousands of stories) so I double if it is an older story, you are going to find it. So sorry

On 10/31/2018 at 9:17 PM, Glennie said:

back a year or so ago. we had an issue and a very large number of stories became corrupt and had to be deleted. ( thousands of stories) so I double if it is an older story, you are going to find it. So sorry

I think it was the coinhive virus that resulted in that.  The virus is now long gone (thank goodness), but in doing so, a lot of posts got deleted along with it.  

On 10/31/2018 at 9:50 AM, dltwist said:

Hello! I was hoping the community could help me find two ABDL stories I've read in the past, but I have since had trouble finding again. Unfortunately I don't remember the titles, but I do know the plot for the most part.

The first is about a man who brings his wife to a regression hospital because she treats him very poorly. She gets very angry which confirms he is making the right choice. She gets stripped of her adulthood, given an enema and dressed as a baby and put into this little pod like thing in a nursery with a bunch of other adult women in the same situation. I vaguely remember there being a sequel and a niece comes to babysit her.

The second one i'm looking for I read several years ago. A man wanted to regress his wife. He went into a sex shop I believe to get some stuff to play with. He talked to the owner about what he wanted to do and the owner showed him this secret room with ageplay equipment like cribs, changing table, etc. The man was successful turning his wife into a baby again, and then the owner tricked the man and also turned the husband into a baby and took care of both of them. 

I apologize for the simplistic plots but any help would greatly be appreciated!

If you can find the person(s) that posted the stories, they may have it backed up somewhere.