LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Geek's Itty Bitty Baby Bear - FINAL CHAPTER IS UP!

Dr_J

Thanks again, everyone, for the feedback! I really appreciate it and am glad you're all continuing to enjoy this! 

@theaspiringnothing5 - I am anticipating maybe 2 or 3 more chapters before this is finished. After that, I don't yet have another story planned. I have some ideas, just haven't started really running with them yet. I'll keep everyone posted, though. :) 

• Like 1

Hey everyone! I'm glad you've all been enjoying this! Chapter 11 is here! Haven't yet decided if I will end it at Chapter 12 or make Chapter 13, but I will say again that we're nearing the end of the story between Michael and Erica. I hope you enjoy. :)

Chapter 11

You have no idea how badly I wanted to tell Michael that I loved him before he left, and how close I was to suggesting that he just stay with me for the weekend, or how much I wanted to tell him that I'd do my best to be the greatest caretaker he hoped to experience...but I felt it may not have been fair, given he was pretty emotional at the time. That, and I wasn't quite ready to take on the role yet. After all, being the research geek that I am, I needed some more time to prepare.

I thought of and jotted down many different ideas that would most likely help Michael overcome his past trauma and bring us a little closer together. When we gamed together last time, he felt very close to me, and opened right up. How on Earth could I bring him to that safe space, while bringing out his other safe space and keeping him there? Going back to his fetish community page, I studied the hell out of any relevant posts I could find about his wants and needs, while also doing more research on the various types of caregivers that were out there.

Clearly, he didn't like being degraded or treated meanly, but he apparently liked being teased within reason. He also said he did everything in his diapers. He also liked being coddled and occasionally cooed over, playfully forced into being diapered by what can only be best described as a mischievous but loving woman...so me, in a nutshell! Of course, this person also had to be more of a babysitter or mommy-type, and I knew I could fit the bill of either (hell, maybe both, if we were going to switch it up). Granted, I knew that reality doesn't always meet the expectations the fantasy sets, but it didn't mean it couldn't be enjoyable, or at least pretty darn close.

I lurked around the fetish community board, digging deeper and deeper into the lifestyle as a whole, including how some people act while in “little space”, as they called it. Michael had previously told me that he fell somewhere between acting cutesy while also having the tendency of being turned on. Luckily, there was an entire forum thread strictly about that.

Now you're probably dying to know what my little plan was for Michael. It was, in all respects, the riskiest, biggest gamble I'd ever taken in my life. This would make or break our relationship. You see, my plan was to have (or I guess, in this case, sort of force) Michael bring me to the aforementioned other safe space and let me stay there with him, showing him that I was okay with it, and that he'd be okay there with me. Sure, it was a bit of a rash decision, and sure, the risks were all there: maybe he'd downright refuse, maybe he'd like it at first and then get up and leave again, maybe I wouldn't be able to handle larger diaper changes or different behaviors Michael might have displayed. But, the reward, or at least, the possibility of the reward, far outweighed the risk. He'd overcome his fears, I'd be fully let in with no place else to go, and it'd show him how much I cared for his well-being.

Anyone outside of the situation would've thought I was crazy, jumping right into a fetish that I had little to no experience in, but it did sound like it'd be fun, and it wasn't too difficult for me to grasp the general concept: Michael, a man, likes and wants to be treated in certain babyish ways, by someone like me, a woman, and tends to get pretty turned on by the whole thing. I'd put my best game face on and keep the open mind I had been keeping all the way up to that point.

I figured about two to three days would be perfect for us; we could take breaks from the diapers and stuff like that if needed, but could go back into it whenever we wanted. I wanted to explore every aspect of this as much as he wanted someone to participate with him in all of it (with some terms of my own, of course). But how would I convince him to understand that I wasn't doing this all for him, and that a lot of this had to do with my own curiosity and my own need to make the guy feel better?

Unbeknownst to Michael, I'd researched for about four days, before and after work, and even on my lunch breaks. He and I had texted and even called each other a few times over those four days, but I told him nothing about my plan, and he really didn't ask if or when I'd be done thinking things over. That Wednesday night after work, I called Michael.

Oh, hey, Erica.” Michael answered after a couple of rings.

Michael McMichaleson,” I replied, making him laugh, “what's up?”

Just finishing up putting leftovers away. What about you?”

Well I was planning global domination, but a cup of coffee with white chocolate caramel creamer talked me down.”

I'm glad you chose not to begin global conquest this evening.”

Maybe on day...anyway, is this a good time to talk?”

Definitely. I don't have anything going on tonight.”

Should I ask him to talk about this in person? I immediately second-guessed myself.

Biting the bullet, I stuck with my gut and opted to do this over the phone.

Okay, good. I've done some thinking over the past few days, Michael. I'm glad you've been so patient and that we've been able to talk more since Saturday. And I'm really glad you opened up to me about what happened in the past.”

M-me, too. And I'm glad you gave me the chance to talk after I did something dumb.” He said shyly on the other end.

Same here. But, anyway,” I paused for a moment, taking a deep breath before I continued, “I've thought about you, about me, and about where to go from here.”

A-and?”

I think he thought this was the end, or that I'd tell him I didn't want to pursue the possibility of actually being with him.

And I'm about to ask something of you that I know will probably surprise you, maybe even scare you a bit, but I feel like this may really be the only way for us to see what happens. I promise I'm not gonna get mad with whatever you decide.”

There was another long pause as I thought about how to put this. “I think it's time we put little Mikey in his diaper,” probably wouldn't have been a good approach, and neither would, “I'm coming over and diapering you for a two or three day binge so we can get through this together.” I just hoped that the powers that be, whatever they were, would help me say the right words.

Go on, I'm listening.”

I want to go all in on this with you for a little while.”

Like, you mean, all in as in boyfriend and girlfriend?”

No, as in I want you to be your full self with me, diapers, bottles, pacifiers, and all. Now before you even say anything or get nervous, just hear me out for a second, okay?”

There was a brief moment of silence, but I'm guessing it was because he was so surprised by my idea.

Okay.”

You know I'm one of the most curious people on the planet, and if I don't satiate that curiosity, it drives me crazy. I know you've been treated very poorly in the past and that you've been trying to overcome your guilt and apprehensions about your fetish as a result of that bad experience. I think it would be beneficial for both of us to not coax it out, and to just take it head-on, together. Let me show you that I'm okay with you and who you are, and I'll let you show me that side of you that you desire to be when you're with someone you like.”

And you're sure it'll work?”

No,” I sighed, “I'm hopeful it'll work, and I know it's breaking some boundaries since we're not officially in a relationship together or anything. But, the way I see it, this is pretty new to me as far as experiencing it goes, and because you're still a bit nervous about doing this in front of someone, we can face it together. Might be a bit awkward at first, but I did some research-”

-of course you did!” Michael couldn't help but laugh.

-of course I did,” I chuckled back, “and while I may have never taken care of a grown man who likes being treated babyishly before, I think I've got the general idea down.”

A-and by all in, how, um, how far are we going?”

However far you go when you're itty bitty Michael...and maybe a bit further if there's something I'm curious about or want to try with you. Diapers and diaper changes, feedings, burpings, even the sexual side of things, certainly don't bother me. I'm very well-versed in babysitting, and you're so easy to tease and make blush that I'm really hopeful that it'll bring us even closer together. Just keep in mind that I may switch between a babysitter role and a mommy role, as I truly don't know which one I'm most comfortable with yet, even though both sound equally enjoyable.”

So pretty much, this is going to be a 'screw it, let's cut to the chase' method. But...what if it doesn't work out? What happens then?” Michael asked, a hint of uneasiness in his voice.

Then,” I sighed once more, “anything is possible, really. If we both enjoy this but we're not comfortable pursuing a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship together, then we could attempt to keep it strictly a friendship with the possibility of a side of the fetish involved. Or, we could remain just friends, and you can talk to me as much as you want or need about everything. However, there's always a chance that we may go our separate ways because it gets too awkward, even though I really don't foresee that happening. You've trusted me with so much already, and I can promise you a million times over that I will do nothing to make you feel out of place or insecure. In fact, I can promise that it'll be fun!”

I'll admit that it does sound fun, even if I'm still a little shy about it.”

Hey, I'm a little shy about it, too, but then again, so is the first time people do anything together, isn't it?”

You do have a point there.”

Just keep in mind that if you choose to go through with this, then there are only a few things I'm going to ask from you.”

Oh?”

Yes. The first is that you just tell me when you're not sure about something, even if if it's the slightest hint of uneasiness. We can talk through it, or try doing something else. No running this time, okay?”

Michael agreed, and I continued.

The second is that while I've researched the heck out of this, and some of your fantasies are blatantly posted out there, I still may need a few cues from you as far as the type of personality you're looking for. So if you want me to be more teasing than nurturing, then tell me. However, the flip side to that is I may do the same with you. There may be things I want from you that I'll communicate with you as well.”

I can definitely do that. I'm curious to know what else you've researched, though.”

Hmm, I could spoil the surprise, but I won't.”

You're killin' me again.” Michael giggled, before continuing our conversation. “But in all seriousness, I understand. Anything else?”

Yes, and this one is the most important of them all. The third and final thing I'm going to ask from you, is that you trust me, and in return, I will trust you. This means you'll trust me that I'm okay with this, and I'll trust you that if you're going ahead with whatever part of you we're exploring, then you're okay with it. It's okay to be nervous, but if you're really not confident or think something it too much, then I don't want you to just pretend you're okay with it. We're exploring together. Again, this is if you even make the choice to go this route with me.

I can agree to all of that, Erica. I promise. And you said two to three days? Like does that mean we'll be exploring the fetish for that long?”

To answer your first question: yes. That means you probably have to take a day off of work. Whether that's a Friday though Sunday deal or a Saturday through Monday deal, is up to you. I'm cool either way. And I'm also cool with wherever we are going to be doing this, so either my place or yours. To answer your second question: I don't imagine us being fully enveloped in it the entire time, but for as long as we want to or feel the need to. Doesn't mean we can't take breaks or play video games or go out to eat or anything if we need to get out for a bit. And no, that doesn't mean I'm expecting you to wear diapers outside of wherever we're doing this.”

Good to know. I can't say I've ever gone more than half a day wearing or doing anything, but that's usually because I get bored after a while of doing things on my own. And my place might be a bit more convenient for us since all of the stuff is there.”

I had a feeling that'd be the case,” I chuckled, “so...is that a yes, then? It's okay if it isn't, or if you need more time to think about it. Just remember that this is an us thing. Not just about you, and not just about me.”

The 10 seconds of silence felt like an eternity. Would he back out? Would he need time to think about it? Would he agree to it and then not show up at all, leaving my obsessive curiosity to drive me crazy for months to come? Would this be the end of us altogether? Maybe he didn't trust me enough yet. For being so forthcoming, I didn't think I was (and certainly hoped I wasn't) being too harsh on the demands.

Without any hesitation or uncertainty in his voice, Michael finally responded with an, “I'm in.”

Honestly, I wasn't expecting him to answer yes without giving it more thought, let alone answering it so firmly!

Really? You're sure?” I asked.

Positive. I promise. You've done nothing to hurt me or wrong me, and I'll be cursing myself a hundred times over if I walk away and ask myself, 'what if...' forever.”

This made me so terribly happy, and excited, and nervous (in a good way!).

I'm glad to hear that, Michael, and I promise this will be all sorts of fun, and exciting, and healing, all at the same time.”

I'll only ask something in return, and that is that, um, you don't get too impatient if I'm really shy at times. Like I'll tell you when I'm shy, but I may need some, um, cuddling, or just a hug and kiss, or...lots of hugs and kisses?”

I wanted to jump through the phone and gush over him right then and there! So. Freakin'. Adorable! I'm sure he could hear the excitement in my voice, too, as I responded.

You'll be drowning in them when I'm done with you!” I smiled, making Michael giggle a bit. “But seriously, I promise I'll be as gentle and patient as possible whenever you're feeling shy or nervous.”

Thank you, Erica. I think this'll be something new and fun for both of us to explore.”

Oh, it definitely will be! I know it's Wednesday, did you want to plan it for this weekend, given we can both get the time off? We could always wait til' next weekend.”

I could probably get Monday off, so let's plan for this weekend, and if for some reason I can't, we'll push it to next weekend.”

Sounds good to me. I won't have any issue getting time off, as I rarely use my PTO. And thank you for keeping an open mind, Michael. I have a really good feeling about this.”

Good. And honestly, after hour talk last weekend, so do I. I'll let you know tomorrow if I can get the time off, Erica.”

Okay, great!”

I know!” Michael exclaimed, before giggling shyly once more.

Alright then, my dude,” I sang before caving in to letting a joke slip, “I'll hear from you tomorrow then. I can't wait to get the itty bitty baby bear to come out!”

Based on Michael's timid laugh, I could tell he was blushing once more. We said our goodbyes, and would have to wait just a little longer before we'd know which weekend would work better. That was fine, however, as I wanted to get some things ready for the big event! You know, a new pair of silky blue panties and matching bra, some intoxicating perfume, maybe even a little something for the soon to be little Michael, just to further instill in him that I would be right there with him.

After our phone call, I did exactly that, taking a quick drive to the local shopping plaza and picking up my items first. What did I get Michael, you ask? Why, a baby blue pacifier with...get this...a baby blue teddy bear on it! It was perfect! Granted, it may have been a little small for him, but I made sure the nipple was a little bigger to make it easier for him to keep it in. I had no doubt he'd love it and turn deep red just from the sight of it! Now we'd just have to put in our time off and wait.

The next day, I took both the Monday and Friday of the following week off, letting my boss know I might cancel the request depending on what day my “appointment” was. It wasn't a problem, so I was guaranteed to get either day to work for the plan, and texted Michael immediately. It took him some time, but eventually, I got a text message back.

Awesome sauce! I got this Monday off! All systems go!” Michael's message read.

Please don't ever use the term 'awesome sauce' again! But woo-hoo!”

You're no fun,” he wrote back with an emoji sticking its tongue out, “but YES! Come over whenever you want this weekend.”

I smirked as I read this, choosing to push my luck a little further. Maybe it was just my curiosity really nagging at me, or maybe it was that I wanted to see Michael again, or maybe it was that I was a bit eager to get the weekend started. I didn't know, and I didn't care.

Would you be opposed to me coming over Friday night?”

I'd have been patient if he had turned me down, but still hoped he'd give us an extra night.

A little eager, aren't we?” he replied with a winking emoji, “But sure! I may be home a little later since I want to pick up some food and stuff, but that should be fine!”

Yay! I'll make it up to you, I promise. And remember, no backing out of this, or I'll kick your butt!”

There will be no backing out or kicking of butts this weekend! Except...maybe in a video game or two!”

Dork! I'll see you on Friday!”

If you think a few days of having little to no contact with someone you frequently talked to was agonizing, try waiting one day before you're about to embark on a fun/scary/exciting/(insert other appropriate adjective here) adventure with someone you've grown rather fond of! Longest. Thursday. Ever. But, we made it, and after the 24 hours that felt like a week, Friday afternoon was here!

When I got home from work, I hurriedly packed my things into a bag; clothing, new sexy lingerie and perfume, hygiene necessities, Michael's new adorable pacifier, all that fun stuff. This was it! The journey into the unknown that truly had no definitive outcome as of yet! Despite not being super religious, I still said a quick prayer, filled my head with all sorts of positive vibes, and started getting into the mindset that Michael was going to be under my care for the weekend, and he'd be experiencing one of the coolest babysitters (and possibly mommies) ever. Hey, call me conceited, but I have a proven track record with babysitting! Obviously with Michael, there'd be a few alterations, but nothing I thought I couldn't handle.

When I got to Michael's place, I picked up the pace, walking faster from the car to his door, giving it a firm knock. The door opened pretty quickly, and Michael greeted me with a big smile, hug, and kiss. We squeezed each other a bit, and he let me in, before locking the door. One thing I noticed was that the blinds of his windows were all shut, most likely to keep things private. He was a smart cookie.

Talk about a long 24 hours!” Michael giggled, to which I nodded.

You're telling me. It's like Father Time knew this was going to happen and wanted to torture us for just a bit more!”

Most likely. I just hope the weekend doesn't go by as fast.”

Something tells me it won't! Oh! And,” I said, plopping my bag down and opening it, revealing the new game system I'd programmed a couple of weeks before, “I brought this. I think we need a little rematch.”

I won't go easy on you, this time!”

What? Don't tell me you did last time?!” I set the system back down before folding my arms.

Well, m-maybe at first! Didn't know what kinda gaming skill you had right away.” Michael replied meekly.

Ohhh really? Well, now you know.” I booped his nose playfully, making him blush.

That I do! Come on, you can bring your bag into my room.”

With a nod, I carried my stuff and followed Michael to his bedroom, where he told me to just set my bag in the corner. Being sly, I crouched down and rifled through the bag, telling him I was just making sure I had everything I needed for the weekend. He told me we could just stop at the store if I forgot anything, but I told him I was all set, while secretly pulling the baby blue pacifier out and putting it in my front pocket. My shirt was long enough to conceal my pocket's contents, and Michael didn't seem to notice.

When I stood back up, I turned to face Michael, motioning for him to come closer. He did so with a smile, blushing more as I opened my arms wide, wrapping them gently around him and giving him another big hug and kiss.

I'm glad you chose to do this with me, Michael. I know I said it on the phone, but it'll be okay, I promise. All of it will be okay. If you're scared, tell me. If you're happy, tell me. If you're excited, tell me...or I guess, you'll probably show me. I'll take good care of you.” I giggled.

Michael chuckled shyly and nodded with a blush.

After last weekend, I'm much more calm about everything, even if I am just a tad bit nervous.” he admitted.

And that's okay! We will take our time. I've got some ideas to help through the initial awkwardness, too.”

Y-you do?” he asked, tilting his head slightly.

I do, I do,” I smiled, “but I won't tell you what they are right away, unless...you're ready. Are you ready?”

Ohh, right now?”

Yes, right now. You know I'm a curious woman, and you know how crazy it drives me. I want to see this side of you and what it does to you in the best-case scenario. Now, are you ready?”

Michael leaned in and kissed me on the lips, before hugging me once more, whispering in my ear, “I'm ready.”

Babysitter mode: activate!

Hmmm, is that so?” I whispered back. “Well, I don't know if you are ready, mister. From what I see, you're still in big boy attire. I can't babysit little Mikey if he's not in his diaper, now can I?”

I smiled as I spoke to him, watching his cheeks burn so very red with embarrassment, making me smirk. He shook his head shyly, smiling big. Putting a hand on my hip, I took a quick step back, teasing him a bit more.

Well then, I guess babysitter Erica better make sure her little guy's all dressed up properly while he's under my care, huh?”

Judging by how entranced Michael appeared, it looked like we were slipping into our roles pretty quickly. I continued to smile and kiss him between talking to him, the physical cues letting him know I was still okay with everything, and also to help me check on how he was doing.

Y-yes, Erica.”

Erica, or Miss Erica is fine, itty bitty bear, okay?” I cooed, eliciting a big nod and smile from Michael, “Now, I think it's time we get little man into his diaper!”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Dr_J changed the title to The Geek's Itty Bitty Baby Bear (Chapter 11 Up 1/13/19)

Oh my goodness Miss Erica what a great chapter. You need at least

2 more chapters to this story.

Do babysitters let there charges suckle while patting the front of their

diapers then make love? I know a Mommy would.

This story is the best one I have ever read. I can hear it in your writing

you are going to be the best babysitter/Mommy on the planet.

I'm glad you liked Chapter 11! It was honestly one of the tougher chapters for me to write, mostly because of how I needed it to set the scene for the rest of the book. :)

This was another two wonderful chapters. Michael certainly had a rough time with Laura and I feel bad he had to go through that. Still his past shouldn’t be an excuse to treat others (specifically Erica) badly. He almost threw away one person in his life who is willing to accept his differences and his lifestyle choices. Now, I also think that Michael really needs to get some thicker skin. If he wants to partake in a fetish like this, there are going to be people who don’t agree with him. Having been a Police Officer for as long as I was, if I had taken to heart every bad name I was ever called. I would have never gotten any work done. If Michael had just told Laura “so what? What you think really doesn’t matter all that much” and not gotten himself all upset, she would have gone away and likely just left him alone. It’s the reaction that people can get out of you that they like and go for. If you don’t give them what they want, they go away. I was very happy I could give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

• Like 1

Thanks again for all the kind feedback, everyone. I'm sure you've been patiently waiting for the next installment, so thank you for that. Here is Chapter 12 for ya!

Chapter 12

Now, where are all of baby's diapers and supplies kept, hmm?” I asked coyly, booping Michael on the nose once more.

Michael quietly pointed to his closet, replying with a, “Left side in the big blue tote.”

Let's see if someone's fibbing,” I winked, sliding the closet door open and finding the blue tote, pulling out a thick white diaper, baby powder, and even a fuzzy, baby blue blanket, “he's not! Ohh, such a smart baby bear! Does someone like holding their blankie, hmm?”

After saying that, I went back over to Michael, pinching his cheeks ever softly. This only made him blush even further, to a shade of red that I didn't think humanly possible.

U-um, no, it's for...diaper changes if I do them on the floor instead of the bed.”

Mmmm, I see! Well, let's keep this out, just in case we need to change you on the floor then.” I sang, before leading Michael over to his bed. “Now, you lie down and get comfy, and your babysitter will take care of the rest, okay?”

With an even more timid nod, Michael plopped down on his bed, inching to the middle of it with a deep breath. I set the diaper and powder down next to him, then knelt on the bed, carefully opening his legs and making my way between them, my eyes locked onto Michael's as I smiled. He looked shy, nervous, and content, all at the same time, and the combination of the three was so cute! Reaching into my pocket, I gently pulled out the baby blue pacifier I'd bought, before leaning over Michael and smiling even more.

I got something for you,” I sang, before showing him the pacifier, then guiding it to his mouth, “gotta make sure we don't have a fussy baby on our hands, don't we?”

With nod, Michael accepted the pacifier, suckling it softly. This only made me gush over him more, planting kisses on his bright red cheeks and on the pacifier itself. He wiggled excitedly, smiling but not saying a single word. I then said to him, “Alright, I'm gonna get you out of these pants and boxers first, okay?”

He nodded, and I then carefully worked on undoing his belt, before unbuttoning his and unzipping his pants. I tapped his hips softly, making him raise up gently before I grabbed both his pants and boxers by the sides, pulling them down and away from him, tossing both to the side before taking hold of the diaper once more. I noticed he almost started to try covering himself up, but I ever gently waved my finger before moving his hand back to his side, making him look away for a moment.

Now, I'm gonna open up this comfy-looking diaper, and get it under that bottom of yours.” I said gently but as a matter-of-factly, watching Michael nod from behind his pacifier.

My strategy appeared to be working. Simply talking him through the process while keeping constant eye contact with him calmed Michael and kept him there with me, and while I couldn't possibly know what was going on inside of that little head of his, I didn't sense any discomfort. Slowly and in plain view of Michael, I gently opened the large diaper, smiling as I did so and commenting on how comfortable it looked and felt (it did!). Michael knew what to do, and quietly raised his legs and bottom, letting me slide the diaper beneath him. I heard him let out a deep but content sigh as his bottom landed on the diaper, making me giggle.

Awww, I guess it's really comfy, huh? It isn't even taped on yet and you're super happy!” I exclaimed, making Michael nod and giggle more.

I then grabbed the baby powder, twisting the cap and gently puffing some out so I could smell it.

Ohhh, this smells very good! Does the itty bitty baby bear like a little bit of powder, or lots?”

L-lots, please.” Michael replied shyly from behind his pacifier, his speech only slighly muffled.

With a smirk, I first sprinkled plenty of powder into the diaper itself, then gently put an arm under Micharl's legs (he helped lift as well to make it easier for me) and sprinkled even more onto his bare bottom, and finally, lowering his legs, I sprinkled a generous amount onto his crotch and manhood. He wiggled ever softly as the powder puffed against his more sensitive spots, making me smile even more.

Hmm I can tell someone really likes their baby powder!” I said, putting a finger to my face before closing up the powder and setting it aside. “Now, I'm gonna tape your diaper up all nice and snug, okay?”

Once done, I slowly pulled the front of Michael's diaper up, gently holding it in place against him before reaching for the left side and taping it up, then doing the same for the right side. I took my time, too, as I wanted him to enjoy it. After all, based on what I'd read about some of his ideal scenarios, he liked his diaper changes to be a bit longer than usual. He must have enjoyed it, too, because his member slowly started getting hard. However, I didn't want to jump straight to the naughty fun with him; it'd be more fun to tease him slightly and build up to that point! I ran my fingers along the leg gatherings and the waistband of his diaper, checking to make sure he was snug, and once satisfied, I gave his diapered front a few soft pats. This made him wiggle, which only made him all the more adorable!

How's that feel, little man? All nice and comfy?”

With a nod, Michael gently let out a “Thank you,” to which I responded by leaning forward and giving him a huge kiss on his forehead.

You were so good for your diaper change! I could just eat you up!” I gushed, making him smile more.

Was he anxious? Nervous? Relaxed? He hadn't verbally communicated how he was feeling, but his physical signs showed me he still seemed okay. Much to my delight, Michael slowly sat up, his diaper crinkling loudly and paci still in mouth, and hugged me tight. His head made its way to my shoulder, his arms wrapped gently around me, nuzzling me softly.

A-awwww,” I said with a blush of my own, “you okay, itty bitty baby bear?”

He nodded quietly.

Is someone being shy?”

He nodded again, hugging me a little more tightly.

Adorable!” I cooed, kissing him again. “I think someone's feeling a bit cuddly and affectionate, huh?”

U-uh huh.” Michael quietly responded.

He was there, in his space! Maybe not to the full extent yet, but we had our feet in the door, at least!

Well then, good thing your babysitter knows how to make cute baby boys feel so safe and comfy! I just might need your help in showing or telling me what you want,” I said, gently guiding Michael's face so he was looking at me, “can you do that for me?”

He nodded once more, a big smile hiding from behind the pacifier. He suckled it ever softly, before gently taking it out so he could speak.

I want,” he paused for a moment, “sorry, I don't usually talk much when I'm...”

Awww, I see. A quiet baby?” I cooed, making Michael nod and blush even harder. “It's okay. Take your time!”

I know I'm a bit bigger than you are, but I want to cuddle up either in your lap with my head on your shoulder,” Michael paused once more, “and maybe have my back scratched, or my hair played with, or um...my diaper patted a bit? Please?”

Oh, my,” I gasped, “you even said please! Such good manners! And I think we can manage that! Wanna cuddle here in your room? On the couch?”

Couch, please.”

With a nod, I first gently popped the pacifier back into Michael's mouth, then stood up from his bed, helping him get to his feet. Keeping him close to me, I then kept one of my hands in his, while the other stayed on his back, telling him how proud I was of him for being so brave and so calm during his diapering.

When we got to the couch, I propped a pillow between me and the one end so it'd be more comfy for Michael to cuddle in my lap. Yes, he was a bit bigger than I was, but it didn't mean we couldn't make it work! Michael first sat in the middle of the couch, and as soon as I sat next to him, I gently patted my lap with a quiet, “C'mere, baby boy.” He blushed so hard, smiling wide at the same time, before gently climbing into my lap, his back propped up by the pillow. He curled up into a rather small ball, settling his head against the crook of my shoulder and arm, as his legs just barely hung over my lap and onto the rest of the couch. He looked at me, probably to make sure he wasn't crushing me, but to be honest, I didn't feel any discomfort at all. In fact, it was actually one of the most comfortable cuddling positions I'd experienced with a guy.

I'm okay, little guy. You comfy?”

Mhmm.” he quietly replied.

Good. Now, just suckle your pacifier and relax, okay? We can stay like this for a while...unless I decide it's time to feed you.” I mentioned with a smirk, further cementing the idea that this wasn't entirely his show.

He nodded and blushed, and my one hand found its way to his head, playing with his hair ever gently, and occasionally switching to scratching his back and arms. Judging by how relaxed and how many happy sighs I heard from Michael, he really enjoyed it. This only made me giggle and smile more, my other hand running down his legs and lower back, making sure my fingers brushed against his diaper at the same time. I noticed whenever I did this, Michael wiggled. It didn't take long to put two and two together: he did mention he liked how a diaper felt against him, so I'm sure a soft, gentle hand on it only made it that much better.

My curiosity only growing, each time I went to his lower back with my hand, I would run my palm further down the outside of the back of his diaper, making Michael blush and wiggle more, his suckling growing ever steadier. I couldn't get over how relaxed, how happy, how cute, how...just everything positive, Michael looked, sitting there in my lap in his diaper and sucking on his pacifier.

Such a good baby I'm taking care of this evening! No fusses, no cries, no complaints. I love it!” I sang.

This made Michael curl up even further than I thought possible, and that's exactly what I wanted. As he curled up more, I used my other hand to find its way under his legs, to the bottom of his diaper, giving it a few soft, crinkly pats. With each pat, Michael leaned into me even further and wiggled more, his head resting on my chest. The smell of baby powder slowly filled the room as well, making me giggle.

We sat that way, him cuddled up close to me, with my hands caressing him, playing with his hair, patting his diaper—the whole nine yards—for at least 45 minutes. There wasn't much said in that time, but I was overwhelmed by how something so simple made Michael so happy, and how happy it made me feel, knowing I was contributing to that happiness. I'm not gonna lie, either. I felt myself getting a bit turned on by having this grown man melting in my arms.

How's my itty bitty baby bear feeling?” I asked, my fingers softly caressing Michael's cheek.

Good.” he replied with a huge smile.

That's what I like to hear!” I giggled, gently tickling Michael under his chin, making him giggle like crazy.

I then went for his sides, making him giggle and wiggle quite a bit in my arms. He was ticklish! I kept that little fact in the back of my brain for the time being, but continued teasing him about it.

Uh ohhhh...do I have a wiggle worm on my hands? Hm? Is someone ticklish?”

Y-yessss!” he replied and burst into more giggles as my hands scritched his legs, his tummy, and his sides.

Is that so?” I laughed, gently lifting Michael's shirt, before blowing the biggest raspberry I could.

N-nooo! Ack!” he giggled and smiled, catching his breath after my mini barrage of tickles.

Hmmm, I think it's safe to say all that tickling got someone a little thirsty! We better get you something to drink.”

Michael blushed a bit, probably not sure what kind of “thirsty” I was referring to. I definitely wanted to explore some of his wildest fantasies with him, but I still wanted to bring more of little Michael out.

Where do you keep your bottles? Can you tell Miss Erica that?” as I asked this, I gave Michael a little bounce.

U-um, hehe,” Michael giggled as he bounced, his diaper crinkling once more, “in the same tote.”

And what would you like to drink?”

Can I have peach-flavored water, please? It's carbonated but doesn't cause any problems in a bottle.”

I think we can manage that. You wait right here, and I'll get your bottle ready.” I instructed, kissing Michael on the nose.

He kissed me back, nodding shyly as he slid out of my lap and plopped himself down on the couch. I then got up, slowly making my way to his bedroom to get the bottle. Before I left the living room, however, I leaned back over Michael and kissed his cheeks, then removed his pacifier and kissed his lips.

You doing okay so far?” I whispered.

Surprisingly, yes.” he whispered back.

Good. The fun has only started.”

With a wink, I resumed my task, having no issue finding not one, not two, but three bottles in the tote stashed in Michael's closet. All of them were roughly the same size, but one had giraffes on it, one had bears hanging onto a bunch of balloons, and the last one was plain but had a greenish hue to it. I opted for the giraffe bottle this time, only because I noticed the nipple seemed a little bit bigger than the rest. That'd make it easier for Michael to drink, which meant it'd be easier for me to...nah, I won't spoil it.

I re-entered the living room, finding Michael still on the couch, smiling when he saw me. I'll admit that I liked the fact that he didn't cry, or didn't toddle off or seem to be the type to hit. In fact, while filling his bottle with sparkling water, I started putting some more pieces together; he wanted to be the center of attention, fawned over and gently teased and embarrassed Sure, he'd mentioned wanting to be playfully spanked in the past, but he never shed any light on being bad or being punished, and neither did anything that he'd posted online.

Finished filling the bottle, I twisted the cap on tight, and made my way back to the couch, patting my lap once more. Michael eagerly climbed back in, propping himself up slightly, then reached for the bottle; he must've thought he was going to feed himself.

Ah, ah, ah,” I tsked, pulling the bottle away gently. “the baba's gonna slip and fall out of those little hands of yours if you try to feed yourself! Let Miss Erica feed you!”

With a shy blush, Michael nodded, taking his pacifier out and setting it on the endtable. He put his head against my arm and shoulder once more, wiggling slightly as I slowly inched the nipple of the bottle towards his mouth, prolonging the anticipation. When he finally latched onto the nipple, his eyes smiled, if that makes any sense. He'd reached yet another level of happiness in such a tender moment with me. I gave him a little squeeze as I held the bottle up for him, watching as its contents slowly drained.

Someone's really thirsty, huh? Well that's okay. There's plenty in there,” I said, then changed my tone to a whisper, “and if someone is still thirsty after his bottle and behaves, we can either get you more of that yummy drink...or something else.”

His eyes widened when I took one of his hands and gently put them on my left breast, making him blush and smile. It probably wasn't what he was expecting, but I wanted to give him the element of surprise. He must have liked it, too, because it wasn't long before his bottle was empty.

All done already? My, my!” I chuckled, setting the empty bottle aside and sitting him up in my lap.

W-wha-?” Michael asked, but stopped himself short when he felt my hand gently patting his back, his cheeks burning.

We can't have you all fussy with bubbles in your tummy, now can we? Can we?” I sang.

No, Miss Erica.” he replied shyly, giggling as the sound of the rhythmic patting filled the living room.

I knew he probably wasn't going to actually burp, but spared no expense in the experience. And again, he didn't give any sign that he didn't want this. After about a minute of burping the little guy, I decided to check his diaper, knowing it wasn't used yet. I wanted to both see his reaction, and check to see if my naughty little comment from earlier had turned him on at all, since his diaper made it a little difficult for me to tell.

Guess we got all those bubbles out,” I said, gently leaning Michael back into a cuddling posiition, “but how's your diaper holding up, hmm?”

My hand traced its way up Michael's arm, then slowly down his chest and tummy, and finally down to the front of his diaper. Once there, I gently pressed my palm against the thick padding, hearing it crinkling and finding it still dry. Even more interesting (and hot) was that Michael clearly did enjoy it, as I started to feel his member spring to life. I pretended not to notice, even though he clearly had to have felt my hand press against it through the diaper. Oh, but I wasn't done there.

Nothing there...” I cooed, before sitting him back up, this time leaning him forward so I could pull on the back of his diapered waistband, giving a few playful sniffs and being greeted with the smell of the baby powder I'd sprinkled all over him.

Michael giggled quite furiously when I did this, shivering ever softly when I let the waistband go and gave him a playful pat. I took it even a step further.

Still clean for now, but I think after that bottle, that may not be the case pretty soon, huh?”

He shook his head with a blush, suckling his paci a bit more as I put my hand back over his diapered crotch, leaving it there.

Now I know you're shy, itty bitty baby bear, but can you be brave enough to tell your babysitter when you need to wet your diaper? Hmm?”

Y-yes, Miss Erica.” Michael nodded, biting his lip softly. “It might take me a while to, you know, use it, especially if you're right near me.”

Ohh, that's true, but babies don't usually care where they are when they're filling their diapers, do they?” I winked. “But, why don't we make it a little easier? How full is your tummy? Do you think you could fit another baba of water in there?” I smirked.

U-uh huh, I think so.” he replied shyly.

Well then, we'll have one wet baby in no time!” I tilted my head with a smile, kissing his cheek and making him hide his face in my shoulder.

S-stop,” he giggled, “making me all red!”

Awww, does someone not like being all red?” I pouted.

I-I love it, but I still get very embarassed.” Michael admitted, looking back to me.

And I love seeing you blush! So, darn, cute!” I kissed him between each word, before motioning for him to climb off so I could grab another bottle.

This time, I shook my bottom just a bit with each step, making sure Michael got a good view. I looked over my shoulder with a smirk, making sure to keep my eyes on him in between refilling the bottle with more sparkling water. Surprisingly, I was getting pretty turned on myself, in part because of how turned on Michael was getting, and in part because watching his timid reactions with pretty much anything I did to him was so satisfying.

Now,” I said as I plopped back down on the couch, “time for round two!”

While Michael made his way back into my lap, I lovingly pulled him into position as well, further exhibiting my role in hopes of making him feel smaller. It worked, because I didn't have to position him or guide the nipple to his mouth the second time; he moved his head in just the right way, then latched onto the nipple while looking at me with more smiling eyes.

Such a good baby I'm taking care of! I can't wait to change that diaper of yours! Good thing we've got these thick, comfy diapers on you!” I teased further, watching Michael's cheeks turn an even darker shade of red.

He had nowhere to hide, as he was stuck drinking from the bottle. My other hand caressed his back and diapered waistband, making him relax even further into my arms. He must have been eager to finish the bottle, as this one took much less time for him to empty than the first.

You took no time on that one! Goodness! You must have some big bubbles in there now!” I joked, before burping him once more, this time moving over on the couch a bit so I could put his head on my shoulder.

Slipping further and further into his little world, Michael wiggled with each back pat, and much to my surprise (and probably his), he even managed to let the slighest burp out. I could tell he was nervous at first, since he immediately gasped, but I giggled and praised him, making him curl up and giggle as well.

Aww, see? This is why we burp you! Good job!”

Y-yeah, hehe. Thank you!” he chuckled, sighing happily.

What would you like to do now, mister?”

C-can we just watch a movie or something? I think it'll help take my mind off of,” he said before lowering his voice even more, “potty shy.”

Awwww, I think that's a great idea! We'll get you all relaxed, and when you need to go, just tug on my shirt, or tell me...”

Okay!”

...and then, when you do that, I'm either gonna watch you wet your diaper, or put you in my lap while you wet it, or just keep my hand right there on your little diaper when you go.” I raised my eyebrow mischievously.

Yo-you will?”

Oh, yes I will! I'm a good babysitter, but it doesn't mean I don't like to have fun!” I winked. “Plus, that's all part of behaving for me, and you already know what'll happen if you behave, don't you?”

I do...” Michael nodded and smiled shyly.

Good,” I cooed, placing his paci back into his mouth, “now, let's watch something!”

When Michael and I were picking a movie, I noticed he didn't lean towards anything meant for a younger audience. When I asked him if he ever did, he told me that he didn't really do any of that kind of thing, like playing with toys, or watching litte kid shows. He pretty much liked to do most things that any adult would, even while in his little space. Honestly, that was fine with me, as was his choice in talking pretty normal when I was taking care of him. I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle baby-talk that I couldn't understand, or an adult crying like an actual baby, and I'd have communicated as such with him if he tried. But, he didn't.

We opted for what we thought looked like a good monster film, but ended up being a bit of a drag. And yet, we ended up watching most of it. Michael didn't opt to stay cuddled in my lap, but instead placed his head on my lap and stomach while I played with his hair and gently traced my fingertips along his arms, chest, and stomach. I wanted to make him as relaxed as possible so he wouldn't back out of wetting his diaper for me. Don't ask me why, but my curiosity demanded to see and feel his reaction of wetting his diaper in front of me, and I would need to witness it for myself to be satisfied. That, and it was just another part of the experience that we'd have to get through together, since, if it were to work out in the long run, I'd want him to feel comfortable doing that around me.

About three quarters of the way through the film, I noticed Michael squirming ever softly. At first, I thought nothing of it, but it wasn't long before he moved his legs around, and curled up, then stretched back out. I so badly wanted to ask him if he needed to use the bathroom, but I also wanted to see if he'd let me know what was wrong. He did, tugging a bit on my shirt, just as I'd instructed.

With the movie still playing, I leaned down and whispered softly into his ear, “What is it, itty bitty baby bear?”

I have to, um, I need to...” Michael stammered.

Had he never actually said the words aloud before? It wouldn't have been a surprise if he hadn't, as he did say nobody really explored the role in detail with him in the past.

It's okay,” I kissed his forehead, “just whisper it in my ear. I can't be a good babysitter and take care of you if I don't know what's wrong.”

I have to pee.” he said, looking up at me with embarrassed and slightly nervous eyes.

You do?” I gasped, still whispering, “How do you normally wet? Sitting down?”

U-um, sitting, sometimes slightly crouched down, sometimes standing, but never in front of someone else, so it might take me a while.”

I figured as much. And how bad do you have to go?”

Pretty bad, but I have a shy bladder.”

Then let's try something!” I sang, sitting myself down on the floor, using the couch as support for my back and opening my legs.

I then patted the floor in front of me, making Michael tilt his head softly. It was time to catch him off guard once more. With a blush, he followed suit, and I instructed him to face forward, his back to me. I then put my arms around him and softly guided him so his head was resting just below my chest, the rest of his body in a lying position on the floor.

What-”

-shhh.” I hushed him, “Just relax. You know, for a monster movie, this isn't all that scary.”

Um, you're right. I know it's the guy's first movie he made, but it's pretty awful. The monster wasn't that creepy looking or anything.”

True...you know what the scariest monster of them all is, though?”

What's that?”

The tickle monster! Ahhh!” I playfully yelled in horror, mercilessly tickling Michael's armpits, chest, stomach, sides, legs, anywhere he was ticklish (which was everywhere, apparently).

He-heyyyy! That isn't fa-that's not fai- hahaha!” Michael giggled quite loudly, wiggling about the floor, again not kicking or flailing or doing anything to try to hurt me.

Knowing he had to pee soon, I figured this would further help him along, and he played right into it. There were a few times where he playfully tried to escape, even at one point attempting to get up, but I grabbed his diapered wasitband with an, “Ah, ah, ahhh! Nobody escapes the tickle monster!” and gently pulled him back down, tickling him even more.

N-no, please! I'm gonna pee!”

I then slowed my tickling down, easing up on him while putting one hand on his diapered front and the other gently circling around his stomach, leaning in and softly speaking.

Go ahead, then, baby. Wet your diaper for me. Let it alllll out into your diaper. Don't fight it! I can't change a clean diaper, and you'll make Miss Erica so very happy if you just relax and fill your diaper. Don't do it for you, don't do it for me...do it for us. Close your eyes, relax, and wet your diaper. I won't be mad, I won't be upset.”

Looking down at him, I saw Michael bite his pacifier a bit, keeping his eyes closed as he listened to my tone of voice and my words. It took him a little bit of time, but finally, I could feel his diaper slowly warming, and hear the ever soft hissing sound of his pee hitting the inside of the diaper. He wiggled about quite uncomfortably at first, probably so embarassed to be doing such a thing, but this only made me coax him out even more.

Awwww, there you go! You're doing it! You're wetting your diaper! I bet your bladder's gonna feel so much better when you're all done.”

He nodded quietly, as my hand gently rubbed back and forth on his warming diaper, feeling a more steady stream this time. My panties were getting rather warm and wet as well. I think being the one in charge, and watching Michael look so helpless, and...oddly, just feeling such a massive diaper on a grown man simply filling up so much...was so hot. I bit my lip as Michael finished wetting his diaper, keeping my palm right there and pressing on the wet diaper ever soflty.

A-all done.” Michael said.

Oh my, such a good little guy! You wet your diaper so much, and it didn't leak! These are some pretty good diapers!” I cooed, giving his crotch a few soft pats, making him shiver.

Hmmm, y-yeah they are.” he nodded and suckled his pacifier softly.

How does it feel? Or more importantly, how do you feel?”

I was nervous at first, but, talking to me like that made it so much easier, so thank you.” Michael said shyly, before leaning up and kissing me. “A-and I know I've said it before, but it feels pretty amazing.”

This made me smirk, and I gently rubbed my palm and scritched my fingertips along the front of his squishy diaper once more, watching his reaction. He shivered again and sucked his pacifier even more.

Hehe,” I giggled, “I can tell, and from my perspective, this is pretty hot and enjoyable to watch and experience.”

Really?” he asked, a bit surprised.

Ohh yes.” I said, guiding Michael's hand to my own crotch, making him blush as he felt how wet I was.

Who'd have thought?” Michael chuckled.

It's hard to explain, but I'm not complaining!” I laughed, before smirking and rubbing my hand along his diaper once more, “guess I better check and change that diaper of yours, huh?”

If you want to!” he replied quickly and nervously, wiggling in response to my touch.

Of course I do! Besides, I read up on how much the itty bitty baby bear loves having his diapers checked and changed.”

With a wink, I slowly got up, telling Michael to wait where he was. I hurried to his room, this time grabbing the fuzzy blanket, a fresh diaper, wipes, and powder from the tote, before heading back into the living room.

Ohh,” he said shyly, “you're gonna do it out here?”

Ohh yes, I am!” I sang, “is that a problem?”

Actually, it's um, something I've always imagined.” he blushed hard, giggling.

Hmm, guess this'll really make your dreams come true then, huh?” I raised an eyebrow, before unfolding and laying out the comfy blue blanket on the floor, instructing Michael to lay on it.

He first grabbed a pillow for his head, then scooted over to the blanket, lying down on it, smiling up at me. I set the diaper supplies next to him, then opened his legs and knelt between them. Michael wiggled playfully and excitedly as I pulled my hair back with my hands and said, “Alright, let's check your diaper, little guy!”

And check his diaper, I did! I lifted his shirt out of the way first, then took my sweet time checking him. I placed my hands over the front of his diaper, giving it a playful push and pat, making him suckle his pacifier more, then stuck my fingers in the leg gatherings to check. After that, I playfully lifted his legs (with his help once more), and leaned in to press my hand on his diapered bottom, even giving it another few sniffs, all while telling him what I was doing and if I was finding anything. Finally, I rolled him onto his tummy, his diapered butt and obviously wet diaper in plain view. I first pulled on the back and peered in, then brought my nose even closer to his diaper to sniff some more, and finally gave him three gentle but long pats and presses on his bottom, before rolling him onto his back. By that time, his member was pressing hard against his diaper, aching for release.

Well, looks like you're just wet, but it might definitely enough to warrant a diaper change! And aww, someone realllly likes his diaper checks, doesn't he? Doesn't he?”

This teasing only made his member twitch more beneath his diaper, and Michael nodded shyly, his pacifier suckling increasing in speed. I knew how much he loved it, and remembered how he'd told me both a wet and dry diaper turned him on so much. Seeing how much I turned him on, only turned me on more as well, and I came up with another devious idea.

I was wrong about the diaper change, little man,” I giggled, licking my lips, “I think I'd like to see that diaper just a bit more full before we change you, and judging by how hard you are right now, I don't think it'll take long to do that.”

I moved up towards where Michael's head was, then quickly undid my shirt and bra, before using part of his pillow to prop myself up. His eyes widened when I removed his pacifier and placed it on the blanket, and I leaned in to whisper, “I'm gonna let you do something that babysitters never let their charges do right now, because you're been so well-behaved this evening. But you can't tell anyone, okay?”

U-uh huh.” Michael replied, practically hypnotized.

I first took Michael's hands and pressed them against my breasts, before sinking a a bit further down so they were within suckling range for him.

I want you to suckle from me, baby, and while you do, I'm gonna help you fill that diaper.” I said seductively.

Michael only nodded, and without saying a word, leaned in and latched onto the nipple I guided towards his mouth. Just like last time, he didn't bite, but he suckled and licked in such a way that made me moan. As he did this, my hand first found its way back to the outside of his diaper, massaging and rubbing softly, his dick practically pushing its way through the plastic padding. Much to my surprise, as I moved my hand beneath his diaper to pleasure him more, he gently stopped suckling and said, “P-please, Miss Eric. Can you stay on the outside? It feels so good.”

I sure can,” I giggled, “and you just keep suckling, little man. Suckle and relax.”

He nodded, going back to my nipple, both of us moaning softly as we pleasured each other. My rubbing of his diaper increased in speed, and so did Michael's suckling of my nipple. Michael then gently guided my hand, showing me what else he wanted. In addition to rubbing, it looked like he also enjoyed having his diaper patted, especially against his balls. I thought it might've hurt him, but the moans he gave out when he first showed me how to do this said otherwise. So, I did just that, alternating between long and fast rubs, and patting his diaper in various ways with my palm. His hips bucked against my hand movements, and his tongue danced around my nipple, making me bite my lip even harder. I switched him over to my other nipple, moaning even louder when his tongue found its way there.

Someone's turning his babysitter on quite a bit...yes he is!” I panted.

Oh, God...so hot...” he murmured between moans.

Now,” I whispered as my rubbing and patting increased, “be a good baby boy and cum your diapers. Suckle on your babysitter and cum your diapers. They'll catch alllll of the mess and then we'll change you. After all, you're just a helpless baby who doesn't know any better, isn't that right?”

Mmmm, uh huh...” he responded, his back arching with each pat and rub.

Go on! Suckle and cum, baby! Suckle and fill up your diapers! I want you to fill your diaper for me! You're turning me on so much!”

With one loud gasp and big suckle on my nipple, Michael's body shook, his back arching one final time as I gave him one final pat, my palm feeling his cum paint the inside of his diaper. I didn't think somoene could actually release that much before, but it happened, and it was freaking hot! When he finished, Michael caught his breath, whispering about how amazing it was, before turning into a puddle on the blanket.

Ohh, good job filling your diapers for me. Such a good baby I'm babysitting!” I cooed with a giggle, making Michael smile widely.

That was....that was...”

Amazing for you? Hmmm, I can tell!” I ran my fingers through his hair. “And I'm sure someone's gonna need a diaper change pretty soon, huh?”

Y-yeah, it's pretty full.” he giggled with a blush.

I would imagine so! But,” I whispered, “your babysitter needs to be taken care of before she changes you. I'm already almost there, but not quite.”

He understood exactly what I meant, smirking as he said, “Whatever I can do.”

I then quickly took off my pants and panties, tossing them to the side before sidling back up to Michael, keeping my bare breasts exposed.

I want you to keep suckling me while you finger me.”

I held up my left breast, and Michael sooon latched himself back on, swirling his tongue around and suckling in soft and hard motions, massaging my right breast with his one hand, as his fingers from his other hand slowly entered me, taking only moments before finding the most sensitive and pleasurable spots.

Mmm, good boy! Keep going, keep going.” I whispered, letting out small moans as my hands grabbed at Michael's diaper and ran through his hair.

I don't know where he learned how to pleasure a woman, but I wasn't complaining, as the combination of his suckling and fingering didn't take long to get me off. That, and I was already pretty turned on by the past 15 minutes of events, anyway. Now I've cum plenty of times before, either by myself or by other guys, some enjoyable, some less than satisfying. But let me tell you: with Michael? Holy. Hell. I let out the biggest gasp, held onto him with both hands like I'd never held onto someone before, and shook as I finished, lying on the blanket next to him when I got back down from my moment of ecstacy.

H-how was that? Did I do good?” Michael asked, hearing me pant and cuddling up next to me.

Good is an understatement,” I giggled, catching my breath, “that was freaking amazing!”

I kissed him on the lips before we cuddled up, Michael in his very wet diaper, and me naked, the two of us enjoying and processing what had just taken place. Something told me it was going to work out just fine between us. Michael shifted a little bit, his diaper crinkling and squishing ever softly, as the slightest scent of urine and baby powder hit my nose.

Let's stay like this for a couple more minutes,” I said, kissing Michael's cheeks and forehead, “then I'll give you a diaper change.”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Dr_J changed the title to The Geek's Itty Bitty Baby Bear (Chapter 12 Up as of 1/24/19)
  • Dr_J changed the title to The Geek's Itty Bitty Baby Bear - FINAL CHAPTER IS UP!

Well, this is it, folks! Chapter 13. The big finale. Sorry it took me all week to finish, but I think you'll enjoy it. So, here goes!

Chapter 13

We cuddled, Michael and I, for a just a bit longer, both of us one giant puddle on his fuzzy blanket on the floor. It took a bit for the two of us to come down from our natural high, but eventually I propped myself up with my elbows, and ran my fingers along Michael's stomach.

Guess we better change your diaper.” I smirked, making Michael nod and giggle softly as he spread his legs.

Kneeling between his legs, I first slowly untaped each side of his diaper, the sound of the tapes being ripped filling the room. Then, taking my time, I carefully opened and lowered the front, where I was greeted with a very wet diaper and the smell of baby powder, urine, and cum. While Michael was relaxed, I could tell by the look on his face that he was uneasy about what my reaction would be upon taking care of a diaper like that one. It didn't bother me one bit, having taken care of far messier (albeit far smaller) diapers in the past.

Oh, goodness,” I cooed, “what a full diaper we have on our hands! Did you make such a mess of your diaper? Hmm? Did you?”

It didn't take long for Michael to get right back into blush mode, smiling and nodding very shyly as I spoke to him this way. I motioned for him to lift his legs softly, and as he did, I quickly grabbed some wipes, gently wiping his bottom and legs, again taking my sweet time, wanting him to enjoy the experience. I thought he'd get a bit bashful or even nervous with me changing him, but I was pleasantly surprised by how calm he remained.

I tossed the used wipes into the dirty diaper, then pulled it completely out of the way, before gently lowering Michael's legs and getting to work on wiping his manhood and waist, making him giggle softly. He looked as if he was about to say something, but stopped himself short. I didn't let him get away with it, though.

What is it?” I asked, smiling sweetly at him as I gave very long and gentle strokes with the wipes.

It's just,” he sighed happily, “this is so like, surreal and amazing. I usually feel bad after being in a diaper for a while and then walk away from it for a while, but with you, I'm not feeling any guilt or anything.”

Hmm, good! Guess this might work out better than anticipated after all!”

Guess so!” Michael smiled, giggling and shivering a bit as I grabbed one more baby wipe.

Hmm, does someone like being wiped?” I smirked.

Well, I like all of it, but that feels really good.”

It does, huh?” I gently took hold of his shaft, lifting it slightly as I gave the underside a few gentle wipes.

Y-yes.”

It didn't take long for him to get hard once more, which only made my wiping motions vary in speed and length. After only a few more moments, he was at full staff, turning me on once more and making me smirk as I grabbed the fresh diaper and opened it slowly. Lifting his legs, I slid it under his bottom, then playfully tried closing up the diaper, which seemed nearly impossible to do with his erection in the way.

Hmmm,” I gently put my finger to the corner of my mouth, “you're all clean but now we have a little problem getting in the way of your diaper change. Or I guess, a big problem.”

Michael nodded, letting out a soft, “Uh huh.”

Gently placing my hands on either side of him, I leaned over Michael, making sure to softly kiss him everywhere from his knees up to his lips, my nipples growing harder and harder with each little moan he let out.

What do you think we should do about that, hmm?” I whispered into his ear, making him twitch.

His hands caressed my sides, my back, my hips...my body...before he replied.

I know what you're getting at, but I'm not good at saying it straightforward,” Michael quietly replied with a little blush, “but I bought some condoms and they're in my top drawer of my dresser.”

Hmm, for a diapered itty bitty baby bear, someone is awfully responsible!” I giggled, giving him another trail of kisses down his body before getting up to get some protection.

Michael was still hard when I got back to him, but I still gave him a little extra motivation by gently licking his shaft and even holding the front of the diaper up against him and giving it a few hard rubs and pats, making him shiver and moan more. Then, I opened the condom wrapper, and gently put it on him, before leaning back over him.

Do you like to be on top?” I gently asked him in between kisses.

I've never been on the bottom before,” he admitted, “so I'm not sure.”

Well then, let's explore that, hmm?” I smiled.

Lowering myself onto Michael, we both let out another soft moan as I felt him enter me. We started off very gentle, my hands on Michael's chest and sides as his hands made their way to my hips. It wasn't long after that we switched speeds and movements, getting more and more turned on with each passing moment. I won't lie: I wasn't sure what to expect from Michael in the sex department, but I wasn't disappointed in the least. Some of the guys I'd been with were all about wanting control, or acting all tough and gruff in the bedroom, but not Michael. He was gentle, he was sweet, and he let me take the wheel, which, while it wasn't something I was used to doing, it was still quite the experience.

For it being our first time, we lasted a while, me getting turned on by all of his soft moans and gasps, him getting turned on by my dirty talk and teasing about how I'd be putting him right back in diapers when we were finished. I noticed that he loved teasing talk like that, which only made me indulge him even more. He even asked me when he was close to finishing if I could keep talking dirty or encourage him to cum, as it “drove him wild.” Simply repeating the phrase, “Cum for me” or asking him, “Are you gonna cum for me now?” sent him over the edge. In fact, he was easily as turned on by that as using his diaper, letting out one big moan and gasp as he climaxed, and me following suit shortly after.

We were spent, smiling and catching our breath before I cleaned Michael up and rediapered him, the movie neither of us were paying any attention to still playing in the background. We cuddled for quite some time after that, catching our breath and once again coming down from our natural highs.

Well?” I asked playfully.

Where did you lear-ohh wait...internet, right?” Michael chuckled.

There's my smart cookie!” I exclaimed.

Your smart cookie, huh?”

Yep! My diapered smart cookie.” I gave Michael's diaper a few playful pats, making him blush.

He then leaned in and kissed me on the lips, before gently saying, “Thank you, Erica, for convincing me to do this and explore this with you, and for being so gentle, and for, well, everything.”

You,” I replied, kissing him back and putting my arms around him, “are very welcome. And thank you for not running away and letting me show you some of my open mind.”

You're welcome. I'm glad I didn't chicken out or run the other way this time.”

You're telling me! I still haven't decided what to do with you for that little infraction. Someone might need a spanking at some point!”

Michael's eyes widened, then he blushed hard, but I didn't let him speak.

I'll think on that,” I continued, giggling softly, “but for now, whaddya say we play an unhealthy amount of video games and snack on some things until we're ready for bed?”

You don't have to ask me twice!”

With that, I put my panties back on, as well as some pajamas and a comfy shirt, while Michael put some pajamas of his own on, which did pretty much nothing to hide the fact that he was wearing a diaper. The diaper puffed out of the top of his pajama bottoms, and when he tried to pull them up, I gently yanked them back down.

Uh uh,” I tsked, “keep them just like that. It'll be easier to check you!”

He blushed and nodded once more, as we both got settled on the couch, a plethora of snacks on the coffee table and video game controllers in hand. We sat right next to each other, occasionally taking turns leaning into one another, kissing, cuddling, and all that other mushy, sappy stuff, as we continued our stress-free night.

After some time, Michael yawned and stretched, making me do the same. He didn't tell me if he was tired or not, but when the number of yawns increased, it was time for us to settle into bed.

Alright, I think it's getting close to baby's bed time.” I giggled, stretching softly.

Hmm, yours, too.” Michael smiled, turning off the game console before picking up the food and bringing it back to the kitchen.

I helped him put everything away, giving him little kisses in between and hugging him from behind his waist, making him giggle and blush. Once finished cleaning up, we brushed our teeth and finally made it to Michael's bedroom.

Can you, um, snuggle me a bit before we go to sleep, please?” Michael asked shyly.

Now how on Earth could I say no to that?” I cooed, gently pinching his cheeks. “Of course I can. Just tell me or show me what you want.”

Well I know I'm taller than you, but I just want curl up with your arms around me,” he said before quietly traling off, “maybe scratch my back or play with my hair, or um, pat me?”

Pat you where?” I smirked, not letting him off the hook.

My diapered butt.” he blushed.

Awww, someone loves his affection, doesn't he? I can definitely do that, but I think it might be more comfortable for you if you weren't wearing any pajama bottoms.”

With that, I playfully took hold of Michael's pajamas around his waist, yanking them down so they were around his ankles, then asked him to lift each leg, one at a time. He did so with a huge blush, then climbed into his bed. I got in from the other side, sidling up next to Michael before pulling the blanket over us. Then, I gently put my arms around him, making him curl up, his knees nearly up to his stomach and his diapered bottom pressed up against my legs. I giggled softly as I began caressing his arms, kissing the top of his head, and patting his diaper, even playfully checking it to make sure he didn't need a change before we went to sleep.

Is someone comfy?” I asked softly.

V-very...” Michael said sleepily.

Good. Sweet dreams, my itty bitty baby bear.”

Mmmm, goodnight.”

I put my arms back around him, and even gently wrapped one of my legs around his waist to get more comfortable, before we both fell fast asleep.

The following morning, I woke up before Michael. At some point in the night, he had turned over and cuddled me instead, as I felt his arms gently around me and could hear his soft breathing. Thinking about the previous night's experiences, I grew curious as to how much closer Michael would feel to me, and how much further into his world we'd go if I let him call me mommy. Would he be even more comfortable around me? Would it turn him on more? Would it turn me on more? Again, having done research, I understood that there were some folks like Michael who strictly wanted to be babied, with nothing sexual or adult going on at all. However, there were some people like Michael, who enjoyed aspects of being babied, either by a “mommy” or babysitter, which would at times lead into naughtier shenanigans. That would also mean I'd be even sweeter towards him than I was the night before, wanting to add that extra effect.

Taking a confident chance, I decided that that's how Michael would address me for the day, just to see how we'd like it. Sure, there was the chance that it'd be a little too weird for me, or that it'd be a tough transition for Michael to go from calling me Miss Erica to mommy, but we wouldn't know until we tried!

Gently turning so I faced Michael, I softly stroked his cheek with my hand, kissing him until he slowly woke up. He blinked a few times, before stretching and smiling as he first looked at me, then curled back up into a little ball.

Good morning, baby boy.” I whispered into his ear, making him giggle softly.

Good morning, Miss Erica.” he quietly responded, nuzzling into my chest.

Kissing the top of his head, I gently played with his hair as I spoke, “Miss Erica left while you were sleeping. Mommy's here now.”

Straightforward, I know, but we'd already come so far. Michael looked at me, replying with a very eager and happy, “R-really?”

If that's what my itty bitty baby bear wants, yes.”

I-I do! I um, have never called anyone that out loud, though.”

Hmm, well now's your chance! Today I thought we'd try it out, but it's okay if you're not ready for it yet.”

He put his arms around me and curled up even more than I thought he could, looking up at me with red cheeks. I gently lied on my back and pulled him so he was partially resting on my body and partially resting on the mattress, my hands running up and down his back and diaper, kissing him.

This is like seriously my dream come true. I'm happy and excited and nervous all at the same time!”

Aww, I know, sweetie,” I sang, “and I want to explore it with you.”

Um, I hope this isn't weird or anything, but, I've always like, imagined how it would be my first time.” he shyly spoke, still not actually saying “mommy.”

Noo, no it isn't weird. Just tell me.”

Without saying a word, Michael first lied on his back, gently removing the covers so he could be seen in just his diaper and shirt, then looked over at me.

I've always wanted someone to look down at me when I'm like this, and talk sweetly to me and say something about being there to take care of me.”

The poor guy's cheeks were so red as he spoke, and I could tell he was a little hesitant to tell me, probably because he thought it'd be awkward if I downright refused. But no, I didn't do that. I used my imagination and my research to put my mommy hat on, then gently got on my knees, looking down at the extremely shy, diaper-clad man lying next to me.

Awwwww goodness,” I cooed in an even more cutesy voice than I had before, “I've got such a big little baby in bed with me, don't I? He's just so cute first thing in the morning, all shy and blushy!”

I've never seen someone slip into a role so fast before, but Michael did just that, practically shrinking down to his little role and smiling so, so big, a giant smile across his face.

But don't worry,” I ran my fingers along his stomach and diaper, “mommy's here to take care of you, yes she is. Who's my itty bitty baby bear, hmm? Who?”

Honestly, at first, this seemed a little overkill, but that wore off rather quickly, as Michael continued to smile even more, to a point where I seriously thought he'd start crying happy tears. With trembling lips, Michael wiggled softly on the bed, before speaking.

I am, mommy.” he replied, before immediately curling back up into his shy ball.

Oh, my!” I gasped, “You did it! And you're all shy! Ahh!”

I teased him softly, giving his diaper some loving pats and kissing him everywhere as he blushed and giggled, nodding softly.

Say it again! Who am I?” I asked sweetly.

M-mommy.” he said once more, still blushing and smiling.

Uh huh!”

He then uncurled himself, and without asking, he gently pulled my towards him, climbing into my lap. I giggled and propped myself against the headboard of the bed, before making sure he was comfy, his arms wrapped tightly around me as he kept nuzzling and kissing and squeezing me. I'd just made him feel like he hit the jackpot, and there was nothing so satisfying in my life prior to that moment. Never had I made someone so happy, never had I made them so safe, or so comfortable, before Michael. And here he was, a man who'd been through some pretty awful things for having a preference, who'd been badly hurt in the past, diapered and happy and snuggling in my arms.

Thank you, mommy.” he whispered, looking up at me.

You are more than welcome, baby boy.” I kissed him on the lips.

We sat that way for quite some time, before I smirked a little bit, letting out a little, “Hmmm...”

What is it?” he asked.

Well, two things: first,” I said, moving my hand down to Michael's diaper, giving it a few pats and squeezes, “this is still dry. Mommy knows most diapers need changing first thing in the morning, so we need to fix that.”

Michael's cheeks burned, nodding softly.

And second, we still need to do something about your behavior last week.”

Y-you mean...” Michael's eyes widened, wiggling in my arms.

Giving his diaper a gentle spank, I nodded, “I think some spankings on baby's diapered behind are in order.”

Y-yes, mommy.” he blushed and wiggled.

I could sense a little bit of uneasiness from Michael, but I broke out of character, whispering, “I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise.”

With a nod, Michael blushed more, before I gently cupped his diapered crotch in my hand.

Now, first things first, let's help baby wet his diaper for mommy.” I cooed, using my free hand to tickle Michael.

He didn't try to run or escape, but wiggled furiously in my lap. I upped the ante by leaning down and blowing random raspberries on his stomach and gently pressing my hand against his bladder. He was bladder shy, alright, but I simply continued doing what I was doing, smirking with each tickle. Eventually, after some furious wiggling on his end, Michael blushed hard, his legs opening softly as he wet his diaper, right there in my lap. I think he was again a little nervous by how I'd react, but I coaxed him lovingly.

Ohhh my, someone's filling his diaper for mommy, isn't he,” I said, moving my hand softly along his warming diaper, “itty bitty baby bear just couldn't help himself, could he?”

No, mommy.” he whispered, leaning into me as he finished relieving himself, his diaper bulky and squishy.

I kept my hand there, giving the diaper a soft pat and squeeze, making him wiggle even more.

Poor baby! Wet his diaper real good this morning, didn't he? Whatever is mommy to do, hmm? I guess baby needs a changie, huh?”

Y-yes, mommy, please.”

Ohhh, you even said please! But,” I leaned in and whispered, “mommy read somewhere that her little baby enjoys being spanked in wet diapers. Yes she did.”

Michael bit his lip, nodding very softly. It had been one of the few fantasies of his that I could find that he really wanted: being spanked in a wet diaper. Not hard so that it hurt, but more playful so it embarrassed him and turned him on. And from what I'd researched, the reason for the punishments had to be explained in this type of role. You couldn't just start spanking someone; you had to comfort them when you were done, explain to them what they did wrong and why they were getting punished. Without saying another word, I gently motioned for him to get on his stomach over my lap, his diapered bottom in full view when he did so.

Now, mommy's gonna have to spank you, because you ran away last week. You know you could've gone to mommy and talked to her for help, and mommy knows you were scared, but you can't do that, okay?|

Yes, mommy.” Michael meekly replied, keeping perfectly still.

Raising my hand, I gently brought it down against Michael's diapered backside, a loud thud and squish sound filling the bedroom. It wasn't hard, and there was no way that it hurt, but I could see his face burning with embarrassment as I did this, continuing the spanks and making sure to tease him a bit by spanking more towards the middle of his diaper, since he seemed to love the wetness against him so much.

I've got such a wet baby who did something naughty on my hands, don't I?” I asked.

Y-yes, mommy!”

I could soon feel Michael getting an erection through his diaper, it pressing against my leg. After a few more spankings, I gently turned him so he was now on his back facing me.

What do you say, baby boy?”

S-sorry for running and not talking to you, mommy.”

Mommy forgives you,” I replied, kissing his forehead, “now, let's change that wet diaper and then we can eat.”

With a nod, Michael gently climbed off of my lap, lying back down on the bed on his back, his diaper tenting at the front as his face was beet red. Still, he smiled, content as could be. I went to the closet and got his diaper changing supplies out, pretending not to take notice of his hard-on when I got back to the bed and knelt between his legs. I set the clean diaper on his stomach, making him shiver softly, as I got to work on untaping his very wet diaper. Once that was done, I very slowly lowered the front, acting as surprised as can be.

My, my! Someone made a lot of wettums here, didn't they?” I cooed.

Y-yes, mommy. Hehe.” he giggled softly.

With a smirk, I thought of something fun to try and tease him with. Lifting Michael's legs, I first pulled out the wet diaper from beneath him, not quite rolling it up yet. Then, I took the wet, squishy diaper from the outside and gently wrapped it around his manhood, making Michael clench his hands.

Let's make sure we don't waste this diaper.” I winked, before beginning a soft pumping motion with the diaper in my hands.

O-ohh, my...” Michael whispered, biting his lip even more.

Uh oh, someone's getting all fussy down there! What's wrong, baby? Tell mommy.”

F-feels good, mommy.”

Ohh, I bet it does! Is someone gonna make a special mess in their diaper soon?”

Y-yessss, mommy.”

Mhmm, you're really gonna fill this one, aren't you? And then mommy's gonna have to wipe you alllll down, powder you alllll up, and then tape you back up into a fresh, puffy, diaper, so you can do it all over again!”

As I spoke, I emphasized each movement of the diaper around his shaft, making Michael twitch hard and let out more soft moans.

M-mommy, I'm gonna...”

Aww, someone's gonna fill his diaper a bit more, isn't he? Show mommy what a baby you are and fill your diaper for me!”

With one final gasp, even more audible than the one from the night before, Michael released into the diaper. I held it close to him, making sure nothing would get too messy, and thankfully, the diaper did its job of catching the mess. When he was finished, he sighed happily, practically a puddle on his bed.

Good job, baby boy,” I praised him with a smile, before removing the yucky diaper, “mommy's so proud of you! Now let's get you all cleaned up and ready for the day.”

That was...you were...I can't even...this seems to surreal, like I'm gonna just wake up and none of this will have ever happened.” Michael said, catching his breath.

But it did happen,” I leaned over and kissed him, before going back to cleaning him up, “and we're here, in the rabbit hole together, aren't we?”

Yeah, we are,” Michael nodded with a smile, “and you're still okay with all this? It hasn't scared you away or made you uncomfortable?”

It's different, but definitely not in a bad way. I've never made or seen someone so happy in my life, and that makes me happy. Not to mention, seeing you this way and wrapping you around my finger like that is pretty hot.”

So, it worked then.”

It did, it did,” I giggled, powdering Michael before taping up his fresh diaper, “and I don't know about you, but I think it's safe to say there's a future between us.”

That there is...and there's still a couple of days left in our weekend together.”

Michael sat up, hugging me once more and giving me a long, loving kiss on the lips.

And I cannot ever thank you enough for helping me get here. I couldn't have done it without you.”

You're darn right, and don't you forget it.” I winked, booping his nose playfully before kissing him back. “But in all seriousness, you're welcome. I'm glad we bit the bullet together.”

Me, too.”

You've probably guess it, but in case you haven't, that entire weekend was filled with all sorts of tender, loving, sexy, sarcastic, nerdy moments. Needless to say, Michael and I have been going strong since, exploring more of each other both with the fetish and with other aspects of our lives and personalities. We're not perfect by any means, but then again, what is? Where's the fun in perfection? For once, I got the best of my curiosity and not the other way around, and I got my very own itty bitty baby bear in the process.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thank you, thank you! :) I'm really glad everyone enjoyed it! Not sure what my next project will be, but I do have a few ideas floating around!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow Dr_J that was awesome! It was more than apparent that they were both able to overcome their  insecurities and make something truly special between them. I really want to commend you for how you pulled off these last two chapters. So often I am actually disappointed in the “sex” scenes in these stories as they often come across as more cheep porn than anything. This story really pulled it off in my mind. The sexual encounter was loving and careing. For me at least it seemed not only tender moments between two people experiencing a new dimension to their sex life, it seems realistic and believable. This was so very much worthy of a like. Thank you for sharing this with us. 

• Like 3

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm glad you and everyone else enjoyed it! :) I tried to keep it as realistic as possible, so while it's fiction, it's one of those, "it could happen" scenarios. I'm very slowly working on a new piece that I'll share here, but I'll admit it's much different than what I normally write, so be on the lookout for that!

4 hours ago, Dr_J said:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm glad you and everyone else enjoyed it! :) I tried to keep it as realistic as possible, so while it's fiction, it's one of those, "it could happen" scenarios. I'm very slowly working on a new piece that I'll share here, but I'll admit it's much different than what I normally write, so be on the lookout for that!

Dr_J do you have other stories like this?

9 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Dr_J do you have other stories like this?

I've got a short story called "It's Just a Party" somewhere in the forums, and then "What it is to be John Morrow," but that's about it for now! I've got some other works in progress I haven't uploaded anywhere yet!